US launches media campaign on immigration dangers

Jul 2, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVN Reno

A judge on Wednesday ordered the maximum sentence for a 12-year-old boy who opened fire in a New Mexico middle school gym earlier this year, injuring two students.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2014
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

Judged:

Barack “just-call-me-Hussein” Obama is housing illegal Mexicans at U.S. military installations.

Officials at Lackland AFB in Texas said they are housing thousands of illegal Mexicans.
Many of these illegals are harboring fatal diseases and some Americans have been infected and died as a result.

Other military installations are reporting similar occurrences.

Mexicans over 15 are receiving special ID cards which permits them to file for a “tax refund” twice a year.
They are permitted to use their extended families in Mexico as tax deductions.
Each illegal Mexican will receive over $100,000 dollars of YOUR hard earned money.

Local news media called IRS regarding this issue.
IRS replied,“no comment”!
News media representatives have been barred to obtain access to IRS officials regarding this issue.

This is liberalism at work.

If the F'n democRATS / liberals want illegal Mexicans here, why don't THEY take them into their own homes?
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

Judged:

US LAUNCHES MEDIA CAMPAIGN ON IMMIGRATION DANGERS

MISSION, Texas (AP)- "Overwhelmed by a surge in illegal immigration, especially by unaccompanied children, the U.S. government has launched a $1 million international media campaign warning families in Central America that it's best to stay at home."
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

Judged:

Deo Vindice wrote:
If the F'n democRATS / liberals want illegal Mexicans here, why don't THEY take them into their own homes?
Boy, according to the news, organizations, regular human being americans and charities are offering to help. The Good kind "Christian" side of America, dontchabetchathink?

Question One: Wasn't the latest white trashhate fest against kids in buses counter productive because weren't those immigrants being moved so they could be processed at the Murrieta facility before being placed under the supervision of federal agents?
isn't that how the process is supposed to work?
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

Judged:

No. the process is supposed to work by foreigners applying to enter the country legally. Obama is importing these diseased people by the thousands, and there is a T B outbreak in a Sacramento H S. This has to be stopped, or there won't be a Democrat left in office by January.
silly me

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, according to the news, organizations, regular human being americans and charities are offering to help. The Good kind "Christian" side of America, dontchabetchathink?
Question One: Wasn't the latest white trashhate fest against kids in buses counter productive because weren't those immigrants being moved so they could be processed at the Murrieta facility before being placed under the supervision of federal agents?
isn't that how the process is supposed to work?
Your logic is twisted, I donate to Catholic charities because I care, but I also hold to the belief that charity begins at home.
I'm not even going to waste my time getting into your head because I know it's all political to you regardless of the outcome. You could care less about these people so don't give us the holy rollie bull spin.
silly me

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

Judged:

If any of you are so inclined to help those in need I propose you come to N.Y., the city that will spit you out.
I've worked, dated, had lunch with every ethnic under the sun.we have are own troubles without adding more to it.
Microhut Clowns

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

Judged:

Emnesty 4U & 4all;) United States of Amnesty U.S. of A!;-00

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

Judged:

One of the most important responsibilities of the Government is to protect it's Citizens. First and foremost is a border that is guarded and secured from any outside threat. That includes war, disease, criminals and any other ill's that might have a negative impact within.

This Government is forcing an immigration policy on this Country that is itself directly in violation of upholding.
Immigration Law exists to protect the People, the Country and the Immigrant.

Government Officials who fail to uphold the law are a dangerous Government indeed.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

Judged:

silly me wrote:
<quoted text> I donate to Catholic charities because I care,.
Yes, boy, others choose their charities on issues they care about. It seems from the news that some caring folks want to help these kids. Even Jesus might approve!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

Judged:

silly me wrote:
<quoted text>e I know it's all political .
No, dear, it is not about politics, it is about these kids and how we, as a nation, can act nobly and to be proud of how we act.

Try again ...
silly me

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, boy, others choose their charities on issues they care about. It seems from the news that some caring folks want to help these kids. Even Jesus might approve!
I don't attend church, it's against by religious beliefs. But I support and donate to thier myriad of couses since it helps my people.

Try the jesus thing on someone else.
spud

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

Judged:

Great. Now we're going to spend millions on billboards in central America, telling them not to come here, and at the same time Obama is going to bypass congress to amnesty as many illegal aliens as he can. Talk about mixed signals. This is the kind of buffoonery that has caused this invasion
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

Judged:

The danger is in ILLEGAL immigration.

It's their choice to RISK their children's life sending them to come here illegally. They still have hope.

However, it is AMERICA's choice to DEPORT them and that's what we should be doing to those who belong to another country.

The REAL MESSAGE should be that we DEPORT EVERYONE who has entered the country illegally. So don't bother coming !!
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

And all the while....TEAPARTY HOUSE REPUBLICANS, CONTINUE TO DO NOTHING......Even refusing to bring the Senate's bi-partisan, Comprehensive Immigration Bill up for even a VOTE......American's are waking up to just who, the real traitors are.....and we won't forget or forgive.....
idiotsareunited

Mercer Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

wow! another billions of dollars of financial aid for the latin countries media. ads never works on me.
Cat74

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

There are 2 houses of congress. The House doesn't need to follow the Senates lead on anything unless their constituents want it. Every day people get letters, and calls from their constituents. Guess what? The people don't want these diseased invaders. What part of send them home do you not understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••