Who still takes global warming seriously?

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov.
Comments
29,721 - 29,740 of 30,825 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2013
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Steve Case wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I have something in common, we are obsessed, your focus is narrower than mine though. Broaden your horizons, there's more to this topic than just the thermodynamics of atmospheric CO2.
Steve, I'm surprised that a man of your caliber would associate himself with a Gourd!

You've sunk in my estimation....
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
SUX,
OK, we'll go over this slowly, OK? Electromagnetic radiation (EMR) at many wavelengths arrives from the sun, with its peak in the visible light spectrum. The atmosphere is largely transparent to this visibe light EMR.
This EMR warms the surface of the earth, which then re-emits some of it at infrared (IR) wavelengths. Some gases in the atmosphere, especially water vapor, methane & CO2, are NOT transparent to IR radiation. They absorb & re-emit it in all directions, & some of this IR is reflected back to the earth, further warming it.
The colder atmosphere is NOT heating the ground directly (in fact, it's the other way around), so the 2nd law of thermodynamics is not violated. The colder atmosphere is warming the earth by re-emitting IR EMR.
These things are scientific facts, proven by countless measurements, even if you think I'm a "lying AGW A-hole" (per your post). You really should try to read the Wiki links I posted. They explain it in comprehensible language.
Seems if Gord wants work to warm the earth, then aren't EMR's doing work? Transferring energy?

I doan know no physics, so I aint no physician, but when mah ole dog scratches at the door, Ah knows he wants to go out.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

No need for him towaste any effort. The"pinheadlitesour" spews enough hot air to warm the world.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Steve Case wrote:
<quoted text>

If that's what y ou got out of it they aren't comprehebsible.
When you said above that reflected IR is warming the earth, and "The colder atmosphere is warming the earth..." You forgot or don't realize that it's the sun that makes up the difference.
Let's try it again.

Certain chemicals -- such CO2, methane and water vapor have a chemical property than when they are heated, they reradiate that heat in all directions [with a fraction of that heat radiating back towards the Earth, having a warming effect.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Greenhouse_...

If the earth did not have these global warming gases in the atmosphere it is estimated the Earth would be colder by about 60 degrees Fahrenheit.

That is what ALL the reputable science text books, including a large number of the skeptics of catastrophic warming.
Steve Case wrote:
<quoted text>
If all of Earth's IR were reflected it wouldn't need the sun to keep warm, and if there were a sun in such a planetary system it would warm that earth up until it approached the temperature of the sun's surface.
The order is

#1 the sun heats the Earth
#2 the heated Earth reflect back thermal radiation into space.

If there was no global warming gases, all of it would radiate back into space making the Earth roughly 60 degrees cooler than it is today.

#3 the presence of CO2, methane, and water vapor have a special chemical property, that when heated, it re-radiates some of that heat from #2 back downwards towards the Earth, heating it again.

#4 That second heating {sometimes compared to a blanket effect) is the impact of global warming. If you have more global warming gases, more heat is re-radiated back to the Earth.
Steve Case wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you follow that? So, yes, some of the IR is reflected back to the earth, effectively cancelling an equal amount of radiation going the other way. There's nothing in that to cause warming.
Why would heat on heat cancel out. If you slept under TWO electrical blankets, they would cancel out? No, you would warm up more than with just one electrical blanket.

The global warming is of SMALL heat than the original sun, but is still ADDING more heat on top of the sun's heat.
Steve Case wrote:
<quoted text>
But add the sun in the system and the Earth will warm enough to overcome the cancelled radiation. There's lots of ways to explain it that you and I will understand, but I assure you that Gord or SUX or whatever he's calling himself these days isn't going to have any of it.
I suspect GORD and SUX don't actually read any posts.
My bet is you might.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

If there was no global warming gases, all of it would radiate back into space making the Earth roughly 60 degrees cooler than it is today.

#3 the presence of CO2, methane, and water vapor have a special chemical property, that when heated, it re-radiates some of that heat from #2 back downwards towards the Earth, heating it again.

#4 That second heating {sometimes compared to a blanket effect) is the impact of global warming. If you have more global warming gases, more heat is re-radiated back to the Earth.
That re-radiated heat is a fraction of the original solar heat, but it adds on top of the new heat from the sun hitting the Earth.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try it again.
Certain chemicals -- such CO2, methane and water vapor have a chemical property than when they are heated, they reradiate that heat in all directions [with a fraction of that heat radiating back towards the Earth, having a warming effect.....
Actually, that is not exactly the case. Discrete IR radiation excites the chemical bonds of the molecules causing them to vibrate, rotate, oscillate etc. The energy is radiated from the molecule when it the bonds relax to their base state. This is not the same as heat which causes the whole molecule to vibrate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is not exactly the case. Discrete IR radiation excites the chemical bonds of the molecules causing them to vibrate, rotate, oscillate etc. The energy is radiated from the molecule when it the bonds relax to their base state. This is not the same as heat which causes the whole molecule to vibrate.
Exactly. Gases like O2 & N2 are symmetrical, so they don't have a dipole moment that would be excited by IR radiation. A given frequency of EMR is absorbed & causes excitation; when the molecule (or particle) returns to its original state, a photon of a given energy (frequency) is emitted in a different direction from the original EMR.

Electron spin transitions are low energy, so they absorb & emit photons (EMR) in the radio spectrum. Dipole moment changes are higher energy, so they absorb & emit in the IR spectrum. Electron transitions between different "orbits" (or energy states; or solutions to the Schrödinger equations, were they known for complex molecules) absorb & emit in visible light. Nuclear shell transitions, like occur in nuclear explosions, absorb & emit photons of very high energies, i.e. gamma radiation.

Temperature can result in different kinds of EMR at different frequencies, but it does not change the frequencies of these transitions. They depend on the molecule involved. That's why the spectrum of hydrogen can be measured in a lab, but also be seen in the radiation from a star whose temp is measured in the thousands of degrees Kelvin. That's how we learned things that Kant thought were "impossible" to ever learn, like the chemistry of the stars. Red-shifted spectra, due to the Doppler effect, were also how the expansion of the universe was 1st discovered.

That's how an atmosphere that is cooler than the earth can heat it. EMR, brightest in visible light, comes from the sun & warms the earth. The earth emits IR radiation, some of which excites GHGs at certain discrete frequencies. As they "relax" they emit photons (EMR) at the same IR frequencies in all directions, some of which is directed toward the earth, further warming it.

This is exactly why SUX/Gord is wrong, wrong, wrong - not that he'd ever admit it.

I do hope this is a bit clearer than mud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_gas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_dipole...

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was keeping it as high level as I could just to get the flow.

Sure, the end result is that the radiative effect of global warming gases redirects back downward both heat AND energy.

Interesting, how I've read that elements like hydrogen, oxygen, or nitrogen will never exhibit this radiative effect because of the nature of their chemical bonds.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, speaking of physics, could this be the work that Gord claims doesn't happen?

How many molecules are vibrating? Give me that in mega-joules.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly. Gases like O2 & N2 are symmetrical, so they don't have a dipole moment that would be excited by IR radiation. A given frequency of EMR is absorbed & causes excitation; when the molecule (or particle) returns to its original state, a photon of a given energy (frequency) is emitted in a different direction from the original EMR.
Electron spin transitions are low energy, so they absorb & emit photons (EMR) in the radio spectrum. Dipole moment changes are higher energy, so they absorb & emit in the IR spectrum. Electron transitions between different "orbits" (or energy states; or solutions to the Schrödinger equations, were they known for complex molecules) absorb & emit in visible light. Nuclear shell transitions, like occur in nuclear explosions, absorb & emit photons of very high energies, i.e. gamma radiation.
Temperature can result in different kinds of EMR at different frequencies, but it does not change the frequencies of these transitions. They depend on the molecule involved. That's why the spectrum of hydrogen can be measured in a lab, but also be seen in the radiation from a star whose temp is measured in the thousands of degrees Kelvin. That's how we learned things that Kant thought were "impossible" to ever learn, like the chemistry of the stars. Red-shifted spectra, due to the Doppler effect, were also how the expansion of the universe was 1st discovered.
That's how an atmosphere that is cooler than the earth can heat it. EMR, brightest in visible light, comes from the sun & warms the earth. The earth emits IR radiation, some of which excites GHGs at certain discrete frequencies. As they "relax" they emit photons (EMR) at the same IR frequencies in all directions, some of which is directed toward the earth, further warming it.
This is exactly why SUX/Gord is wrong, wrong, wrong - not that he'd ever admit it.
Bravamissio! Fantastico!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I agree.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
SUX,
OK, we'll go over this slowly, OK? Electromagnetic radiation (EMR) at many wavelengths arrives from the sun, with its peak in the visible light spectrum. The atmosphere is largely transparent to this visibe light EMR.
This EMR warms the surface of the earth, which then re-emits some of it at infrared (IR) wavelengths. Some gases in the atmosphere, especially water vapor, methane & CO2, are NOT transparent to IR radiation. They absorb & re-emit it in all directions, & some of this IR is reflected back to the earth, further warming it.
The colder atmosphere is NOT heating the ground directly (in fact, it's the other way around), so the 2nd law of thermodynamics is not violated. The colder atmosphere is warming the earth by re-emitting IR EMR.
These things are scientific facts, proven by countless measurements, even if you think I'm a "lying AGW A-hole" (per your post). You really should try to read the Wiki links I posted. They explain it in comprehensible language.
HAHAHA....HAHAHA....just as I PREDICTED, HomoSapiensLaptopicus RAN FOR THE HILLS.

Despite his IDIOTIC LYING CLAIM:

"That is, THE ATMOSPHERE HELPS THE SUN WARM THE EARTH, even though it's significantly cooler than the surface. This is a scientific fact. There are not just thousands, but many millions, perhaps billions, of measurements that support this."

He CAN'T POST:

- EVEN ONE MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT !!!
- EVEN ONE MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH !!!

See Everybody, YOU JUST WITNESSED THE LYING AGW-Ahole, "HomoSapiensLaptopicus ", RUN FOR THE HILLS just like ALL the AGW CULT has done for the LAST 5 YEARS.
---------
Come on, you LYING AGW-Ahole, TELL US WHY YOU CAN'T POST EVEN ONE MEASUREMENT ??

They DO NOT EXIST, THAT'S WHY.... Isn't that RIGHT, you LYING AGW-Ahole ?

Everybody, WATCH AND LEARN AGAIN as the LYING AGW-Ahole RUNS FOR THE HILLS.....AGAIN!
----------
I just LOVED these LIES that he has ADDED ON to his OTHER LIES quoted above:

"The colder atmosphere is NOT heating the ground directly (in fact, it's the other way around), so the 2nd law of thermodynamics is not violated. The colder atmosphere is warming the earth by re-emitting IR EMR."

What a HOOT, since IT DIRECTLY VIOLATES The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics:

“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...
----------
Like All the AGW Cult, HomoSapiensLaptopicus (Homo-ody) shares these common Traits:

1. A room temperature IQ
2. Has a "Green Brain"....a symptom of a severe infection.
3. Always loses battles of wits because they are unarmed.
4. What they lack in intelligence, they more than make up for in stupidity.
5. Have nothing to say, but delight in saying it.
6. Have a speech impediment ... their foot.
7. Would still be a virgin except for what nature did to their mind.
8. They are not complete idiots -- some parts are missing.
9. When confronted with the Truth they use their only skill....LYING.
10. When they are confronted with their Lying...they will continue to LIE

Homo-ody has now reached Step #10 and will continue his Lying FOREVER.

WATCH AND LEARN.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why every scientific academy on the planet, when they looked at the evidence, said warming is real, we're responsible, and we need to do something about it.
Creationists like gord can't accept the evidence because it would mean God had booby trapped the Earth. Ideologues like you can't because it would mean you'd have to give up your ideology.
Of course, creationists and ideological fundamentalists are pretty shallow thinkers, so it doesn't really help when you don't understand the evidence.
However, reality is eventually going to smack you upside the head.
My God, if every scientific academy on the planet and your Idiot AGW friends say there are BILLIONS of these Phantom measurements to support AGW, then WHY CAN'T YOU POST:

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT ?
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH ?

They DO NOT EXIST and you KNOW IT.

THAT'S WHY your AGW CULT is the same as ALL the "shallow thinkers" in ALL the other CULTS that have plaged humanity throughout history.

You and the rest of your AGW CULT OBVIOUSLY have ZERO MEASUREMENTS and ZERO LAWS OF SCIENCE to support the OBVIOUS AGW FRAUD.

In FACT, All the Laws of Science and ALL measurements, EVER DONE, CONCLUSIVELY show that the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" and AGW is a FRAUD.

Reality and FACT has "smacked your head" over and over again but your CULT is just as STUPID as the Heaven's Gate Cult.

Isn't that RIGHT, you LYING AGW-Ahole ?

What a HOOT!
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Oddly enough I agree with your AGW science fraud.Yes they do Exist but flawed. Ask the question again. What a HOOT!
Are you saying that Laws of Science exist but are flawed?
----------
Apparently you did not understand this post where you have to click on the link to read the questions I asked you:

PS:
Are you going to answer my questions that I asked you here or not?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
What a HOOT!
----------
Here are the questions that I asked you (if you actually click on the link above):

"So now I have to ask YOU:

- Have YOU actually READ Dr. Roy Spencer's articles including the RESULTS of his experiment?
- Where has ANY MEASUREMENT, in the HISTORY OF MANKIND, shown that a Cold Object HAS EVER HEATED a Warmer Object, clearly defined in the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics as being NOT POSSIBLE?

If YOU refuse to answer these simple questions then I have one more question for YOU for EVERYBODY TO WITNESS:

WHY DID YOU POST "Read on cooler objects can heat warmer objects", when it is an OBVIOUS LIE?

Come on, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!"
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
That re-radiated heat is a fraction of the original solar heat, but it adds on top of the new heat from the sun hitting the Earth.
HAHAHA....what DRIVEL.
----
Cover a Microprocessor with a nice shiny, reflective HEAT SINK.

Does that HEAT SINK reflect heat back to the Microprocessor and HEAT the Microprocessor, or does the HEAT SINK COOL THE Microprocessor ???

Hint: The HEAT SINK COOLS the Microprocessor.
----------
Cover a Human Body with clothes.

Does the Body's Surface Skin Temperature increase or decrease?

Human body emission

“The total surface area of an adult is about 2 m^2, and the mid- and far-infrared emissivity of skin and most clothing is near unity, as it is for most nonmetallic surfaces.Skin temperature is about 33 deg C, but CLOTHING REDUCES THE SURFACE TEMPERATURE to about 28 deg C when the ambient temperature is 20 deg C. Hence, the net radiative heat loss is about Pnet = 100 W.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-body_radia...

Hint: CLOTHING REDUCES THE SURFACE TEMPERATURE....exactly as the LINK explains.
----------
Do Colder Bodies Heat-Up Warmer Bodies?

Hint:

“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...
----------
Has any AGW "scientists" EVER produced a MEASUREMENT where a Cold Atmosphere has EVER HEATED a WARMER EARTH?

Hint: NEVER, not even ONCE.
----------
By now most RATIONAL PEOPLE would be able to answer this question:

Is AGW a FRAUD?

There are ZERO LAWS of SCIENCE and ZERO MEASUREMENTS to support AGW and the "Greenhouse Effect".
Every Measurement, EVER DONE, in the history of Mankind, PROVES that a Colder Atmosphere CANNOT HEAT-UP a Warmer Earth Surface.

Hint: Yes, AGW is a PROVEN FRAUD.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey HOMO-ODY, why don't you actually READ YOUR LINKS to see if they have ANY MEASUREMENTS to support AGW "CRAP SCIENCE"?

They DON'T HAVE ANY MEASUREMENTS.

NONE, ZIP, NADA.

Because THEY DON'T EXIST.
----------
Despite HOMO-ODY's IDIOTIC LYING CLAIM:

"That is, THE ATMOSPHERE HELPS THE SUN WARM THE EARTH, even though it's significantly cooler than the surface. This is a scientific fact. There are not just thousands, but many millions, perhaps billions, of measurements that support this."

And, ALL his "JUNK SCIENCE" links.....He CAN'T POST:

- EVEN ONE MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT !!!
- EVEN ONE MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH !!!

What a HOOT!
----------
Now WITNESS THE LYING AGW-Ahole, "HomoSapiensLaptopicus ", RUN FOR THE HILLS just like ALL the AGW CULT has done for the LAST 5 YEARS.

Come on, you LYING AGW-Ahole, TELL US WHY YOU CAN'T POST EVEN ONE MEASUREMENT ??

Everybody, WATCH AND LEARN AGAIN as the LYING AGW-Ahole RUNS FOR THE HILLS.....AGAIN!

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HOMO-ODY, why don't you actually READ YOUR LINKS to see if they have ANY MEASUREMENTS to support AGW "CRAP SCIENCE"?
They DON'T HAVE ANY MEASUREMENTS.
NONE, ZIP, NADA.
Because THEY DON'T EXIST.
----------
Despite HOMO-ODY's IDIOTIC LYING CLAIM:
And, ALL his "JUNK SCIENCE" links.....He CAN'T POST:
What a HOOT!
----------
Now WITNESS THE LYING AGW-Ahole, "HomoSapiensLaptopicus ", RUN FOR THE HILLS just like ALL the AGW CULT has done for the LAST 5 YEARS.
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
Penn & Teller : Crap - Global Warming
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Are AGW'ers Cult Members?
YES 219 95%
NO 10 4%
Current Total 229

Climate Cooking
http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/20...

A list of HUNDREDS of things caused by AGW.
http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that Laws of Science exist but are flawed?
----------
Apparently you did not understand this post where you have to click on the link to read the questions I asked you:
PS:
Are you going to answer my questions that I asked you here or not?
What a HOOT!
----------
Here are the questions that I asked you (if you actually click on the link above):
- Have YOU actually READ Dr. Roy Spencer's articles including the RESULTS of his experiment?
- Where has ANY MEASUREMENT, in the HISTORY OF MANKIND, shown that a Cold Object HAS EVER HEATED a Warmer Object, clearly defined in the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics as being NOT POSSIBLE?
If YOU refuse to answer these simple questions then I have one more question for YOU for EVERYBODY TO WITNESS:
WHY DID YOU POST "Read on cooler objects can heat warmer objects", when it is an OBVIOUS LIE?
Well I did not want to add to your confusion. Here it goes. One I didn't say anything of the sort. I used your method of information called cut and paste. Two if it's a lie than do write to the publisher. Three all science is flawed. Now do show us your own work the cut and paste BS you post daily has many issues.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well I did not want to add to your confusion. Here it goes. One I didn't say anything of the sort. I used your method of information called cut and paste. Two if it's a lie than do write to the publisher. Three all science is flawed. Now do show us your own work the cut and paste BS you post daily has many issues.
For the THIRD TIME.....

Here are the questions that I asked you :

ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THESE SIMPLE QUESTIONS OR NOT???
----------
More questions:

You said:
"One I didn't say anything of the sort."

What the HELL does THAT REFER TO?
------
You said:
"Two if it's a lie than do write to the publisher."

I HAVE....DUH!
---------
You said:
"Three all science is flawed."

Really ???

Is the 2nd Law FLAWED???
Why don't YOU give an EXAMPLE and a MEASUREMENT?
----------
You said:
"Now do show us your own work the cut and paste BS you post daily has many issues."

Really ???

I have ALREADY told YOU and provided a LINK to my Calculations here:

Now INSTEAD of BABBLING, SHOW YOUR OWN CALCULATIONS, POST these ISSUES, AND, show YOUR OWN WORK or STFU.

What a BABBLING IDIOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••