Who still takes global warming seriou...

Who still takes global warming seriously?

There are 30923 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Who still takes global warming seriously?. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

PHD

Houston, TX

#30539 Oct 22, 2012
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Your referenced posts are examples of a denier, not a skeptic. But he certainly is not an AGWer, like I thought. He still my first choice for ignorance. He tops Tina.
Well no one could top the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA"tina". Well your first runner up good job. Ignorance is a step above your position anothe good job on your part. Hat keep it up the Less than a Box of rocks needs a friend.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#30540 Oct 22, 2012
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
When they decay or during the night sure. What is your point? That you cannot understand the biology of plants? You don't understand ANYTHING so that is not an exception.
Funny thing is I just finished a course in biology and the professor didn't seem to believe you either. Actually his words "That man must be a complete moron".
PHD

Houston, TX

#30541 Oct 22, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is I just finished a course in biology and the professor didn't seem to believe you either. Actually his words "That man must be a complete moron".
Funny thing but using the crapper doesn’t count in real biology education. Hay there isn't a professor that would allow you to attend at any level.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#30542 Oct 22, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief! Tell us who your biology professor is so we can avoid him.
PHD

Houston, TX

#30543 Oct 22, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s an imaginary one kinda like you have when you’re all alone and kinda have a friend. The Less than a Box of Rocks is a product of one child left behind program. Hay don't take my word for it read the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina" and its words of wisdom.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30544 Oct 22, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a professor that doesn't understand that plants respirate, ask for a refund. If you are trying to get educated, you shouldn't choose an idiot for a teacher.

Note. This is assuming you asked the right question. Most of what I have said has been so garbled by Earthling and you that it is meaningless.

Tell you what. Please give me a reference to the professors email. I will talk to him directly and see what he says.
PHD

Houston, TX

#30545 Oct 22, 2012
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a professor that doesn't understand that plants respirate, ask for a refund. If you are trying to get educated, you shouldn't choose an idiot for a teacher.
Note. This is assuming you asked the right question. Most of what I have said has been so garbled by Earthling and you that it is meaningless.
Tell you what. Please give me a reference to the professors email. I will talk to him directly and see what he says.
The only reference you will receive would be from the one child left behind program. Get ready for the normal back peddling the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA “tina” will soon be directing your way. There was an appeal to get the Less than a Box of Rocks a refund from the institution that failed it a quality education. The Less than a Box of Rocks refused to tell all which higher education instruction it attended.
litesong

Everett, WA

#30546 Oct 22, 2012
litesong wrote:
This week, Arctic sea ice, either by satellite or submarine data, is above the 2007 Arctic sea ice extent AND the sea ice average for the decade of 2000's, at 6,433,281 km2 (October 20, 2012), today's sea ice blow-up the size of Kansas!! The sun has been unseen from the North Pole for one month, temperatures above the 80th parallel, lower than the last two weeks of dates for 2007 & other recent years, & temperatures on landforms surrounding the Arctic Ocean as low as -25 degC. Even Dawson, Canada, south of the Arctic Circle & site of a heatwave 3 weeks ago, where temperatures were 22+degC, is presently -13degC! Some of Dawson's cold moved to Fairbanks at -22degC.
Arctic Ocean warmth is & will continue to keep Arctic sea ice thinner through the coming winter & even spring. As of October 2, Arctic sea ice VOLUME is ~23% lower than any satellite recorded year AND indications of submarine-detected Arctic sea ice yearly VOLUME.
Yes, the Arctic sea ice VOLUME is disappearing, year to year, quicker than the Arctic sea ice extent.
//////////
litesong continues
Presently, Arctic sea ice extent is tied with 2007 AND 2011 sea ice extent for yesterday's date & is above the average minimum Arctic sea ice extent for the 2000's, at 6,610,469 km2 (October 21, 2012), daily sea ice extent increase rate reduced to Missouri-sized. All areas of the Arctic Ice Pack advance southward. Temperatures above the 80th parallel average -16 degC, the past 2 weeks of temperatures below the same weeks of 2007 & other recent years. Present temperatures on landforms surrounding the Arctic Ocean, are way below freezing, numerous areas deepening into minus double digits AND THE EVER BROADENING SWATH OF CONTINUOUS SIBERIAN TEMPS RANGING FROM -20 TO -25 degC!
Arctic Ice Pack is very close to the Russian islands, Franz Joseph Land & Svalbard. Sea ice connected to the islands is strongly developing around the islands(connecting one set of Russian islands to the mainland). Arctic Ice Pack is extending far south into the vast clear waters north of Alaska & Siberia. Huge sea ice floes strongly developed in the vast clear waters north of Siberia(due to broad double digit minus Siberian temps spilled from North Pole month-long darkness & vortex mixing breaking down stratified solar heated waters?) AND connected the Ice Pack to far eastern Siberia, truly a remarkable development!

A detail noted 12 days ago is a raggy taggy developing edge along a part of the semi-circle, possibly NOT coincidental with the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS (plus?) OF SQUARE KILOMETERS, of waters north of Alaska & Siberia that are VASTLY CLEAR. Might the raggy taggy edge indicate huge turbulence & currents in this largest(ever?) ice free, & resulting southerly-directed heat stratified Arctic waters? I wonder if there might develop more raggy taggy edging, enough to form a swirl pattern? Such a vast swirl at such a huge scale would be impossible...... wouldn't it?
Eleven days ago, noted near the raggy taggy ice pack, have developed 3 tiny pixel ice floes(arced?), separated from the Arctic ice pack toward southerly directions. Ten days ago, the number of ice floes increased to 8 & indeed they formed an ARC. Pretty sure they represent a large scale vortex in open Arctic water! Further data, show that the vortex is true!

The east end of Northwest Passage is fairly ice free, tho recent temperatures in the area are into the double digit minus numbers, one spot at -19degC. It should ice fairly soon AND showed faintly yesterday.

Downwellings in unusual clear Arctic seas(not Ocean, any longer), normally sea ice covered in decades past, can be transporting only traces of extra solar energy to continental shelf & sea depths, with the North Pole a full 10degrees below the horizon as seen from the sun. Only southern Arctic seas get a skimming from the sun for a few hours a day, which is only single digit degrees off the horizon, at most!
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30547 Oct 22, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>The only reference you will receive would be from the one child left behind program.
Oh, I am sure her 'professor' is as imaginary as her 'degrees'. I take nothing she claims seriously as it is too evident that she makes it up on the spot.
PHD

Houston, TX

#30548 Oct 23, 2012
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am sure her 'professor' is as imaginary as her 'degrees'. I take nothing she claims seriously as it is too evident that she makes it up on the spot.
Notice the lag between each post from the Less than a Box of Rocks? Nothing on the spot there.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#30549 Oct 23, 2012
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
Coming from you, that's pathetic.
This is your level of knowledge in that area:
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
Most fruiting plants are polinated[sic] because those are the ones that have food values and thus something to give the bee an incentive to polinate[sic]. Weeds rarely have benefit to the bees.
This is a question that sounds intelligent only until you look closer..
http://www.topix.com/forum/us-senate/TGGBRGDH...
PHD

Houston, TX

#30550 Oct 23, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from you, that's pathetic.
This is your level of knowledge in that area:<quoted text>
So the meds and the session with your care giver is over and your back out with the general public. Well you need to go back for another dose it hasn't worked for you at this time. Look at the bright side you made an effort to get help. Well there I go again being pathic and venturing into a subject lower than my level of knowledge. I'm sure you will prove us wrong again.
3 posts removed
litesong

Everett, WA

#30554 Oct 23, 2012
litesong wrote:
Arctic sea ice, either by satellite or submarine data, is above the 2007 and 2011 Arctic sea ice extent AND, a month later than 'normal', the sea ice average for the decades of 2000's AND THE 1990's, at 6,610,469 km2 (October 21, 2012), daily sea ice extent increase rate reduced to Missouri-sized. The sun has been unseen from the North Pole for one month plus, temperatures above the 80th parallel, lower than the last two plus weeks of dates for 2007 & other recent years, & temperatures on landforms surrounding the Arctic Ocean as low as -24 degC. Even Dawson, Canada, south of the Arctic Circle & site of a heatwave 3 weeks ago, where temperatures were 22+degC, is presently -15degC! Some of Dawson's cold moved to Fairbanks at -19degC.
Arctic Ocean warmth is & will continue to keep Arctic sea ice thinner through the coming winter & even spring. As of October 2, Arctic sea ice VOLUME is ~23% lower than any satellite recorded year AND indications of submarine-detected Arctic sea ice yearly VOLUME.
Yes, the Arctic sea ice VOLUME is disappearing, year to year, quicker than the Arctic sea ice extent.
//////////
litesong continues
Presently, Arctic sea ice extent is tied with 2007 AND 2011 sea ice extent for yesterday's date & is above the average minimum Arctic sea ice extent for the 2000's AND the 1990's, at 6,825,781 km2 (October 22, 2012), this day's increase by the size of Idaho. All areas of the Arctic Ice Pack advance southward. Temperatures above the 80th parallel average -16 degC, the past 2 plus weeks of temperatures below the same weeks of 2007 & other recent years. Present temperatures on landforms surrounding the Arctic Ocean, are way below freezing, numerous areas deepening into minus double digits AND THE EVER BROADENING SWATH OF CONTINUOUS SIBERIAN TEMPS RANGING FROM -22 TO -24 degC! Sea ice is greatly forming along 1200+ MILES of Siberian's north shores.
Arctic Ice Pack & sea ice is now connected to the Russian islands, altho Franz Joseph Land & Svalbard are still clear. Arctic Ice Pack is extending far south into the vast clear waters north of Alaska & Siberia. Huge sea ice floes strongly developed in the vast clear waters north of Siberia(due to broad double digit minus Siberian temps spilled from North Pole month-long darkness & vortex mixing breaking down stratified solar heated waters?) AND connected the Ice Pack to far eastern Siberia, truly a remarkable development!

A detail noted 13 days ago is a raggy taggy developing edge along a part of the semi-circle, possibly NOT coincidental with the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS (plus?) OF SQUARE KILOMETERS, of waters north of Alaska & Siberia that are VASTLY CLEAR. Might the raggy taggy edge indicate huge turbulence & currents in this largest(ever?) ice free, & resulting southerly-directed heat stratified Arctic waters? I wonder if there might develop more raggy taggy edging, enough to form a swirl pattern?
Twelve days ago, noted near the raggy taggy ice pack, have developed 3 tiny pixel ice floes(arced?), separated from the Arctic ice pack toward southerly directions. Eleven days ago, the number of ice floes increased to 8 & indeed they formed an ARC. Pretty sure they represent a large scale vortex in open Arctic water! Further data, show that the vortex is true!

The east end of Northwest Passage is icing, with temperatures deep in the double digit minus numbers. Icing has occurred in passages all the way to Hudson Bay.

Downwelling solar heats, in unusual clear Arctic Ocean & seas, normally sea ice covered in decades past, which have strongly transported extra solar energy to continental shelf, sea & Ocean depths for 4 months, is nearly over. The sun is now a full 10+degrees below the horizon as seen from the North Pole. Only sea icing southern Arctic seas(Alaska not icing) get a skimming from the sun for a few hours a day, which is only single digit degrees off the horizon, at most!
SpaceBlues

United States

#30555 Oct 23, 2012
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess "tina" was complimenting you in her unique lies.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#30556 Oct 23, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>I guess "tina" was complimenting you in her unique lies.
Just as Earthling compliments my pointed posts by resorting to cut and paste spam of the 'ad hominem' variety.
1 post removed

Norfolk va

#30558 Oct 24, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it is still in the text book as well.

Campbell Essential Biology with Physiology

Norfolk va

#30559 Oct 24, 2012
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so since what he said isn't supporting what you need to believe it must be wrong. And your creditials are????

Maybe you should ask for the refund since many experts seem to believe what he is. And he is a university professor.

Norfolk va

#30560 Oct 24, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>I guess "tina" was complimenting you in her unique lies.
And yet still less imaginary than the idea of man made climate change. The funny thing is no one is asking LHMF where O2 comes from?
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#30561 Oct 24, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet still less imaginary than the idea of man made climate change. The funny thing is no one is asking LHMF where O2 comes from?
Where does O2 come from?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#30562 Oct 24, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there has been a decrease in the concentration of atmospheric oxygen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min russianrepukes 287,584
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Badjudgment 1,581,937
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 4 min Colombo 1,440
News Report: Higher premiums if Trump halts 'Obamaca... 6 min inbred Genius 59
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Clearwater 26,375
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 22 min cpeter1313 8,439
News Is healthcare a Jewish value? NEW 35 min The Bible Student 50
More from around the web