Activists Wary of US Easing Ban on Bu...

Activists Wary of US Easing Ban on Burmese Imports

There are 1 comment on the Voice of America story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Activists Wary of US Easing Ban on Burmese Imports. In it, Voice of America reports that:

Newspaper Seller Oo Zay Yar, says all of Burma welcomes President Barack Obama's visit because of the hope he can spur economic, social, and political developments, Rangoon, Burma, November 12, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Voice of America.

Anti-colonialist s

London, UK

#1 Nov 18, 2012
'Activists' are traitors. They suck up to remanat colonists and neo-colonists. They are sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 2 min Truth is might 694
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 23,801
News Trump slams SNL again: "Totally biased," "unwat... 13 min Absentee Ballot 27
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Just call me ABE 2 253,242
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 54 min Brian_G 403,888
News Trump win casts pall of uncertainty over Asia 1 hr HANSENSPANISDAEGU... 50
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 62,318
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Susanm 1,458,593
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 hr Snap 216,714
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr TRUMP WINNERS 207
More from around the web