Politicians target immigration law af...

Politicians target immigration law after arrest in Iowa case

There are 75 comments on the WNEM-TV Saginaw story from Wednesday Aug 22, titled Politicians target immigration law after arrest in Iowa case. In it, WNEM-TV Saginaw reports that:

Authorities said on Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018, that they have charged a man living in the U.S. illegally with mur... . A poster for missing University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts hangs in the window of a local business, Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018, in Brooklyn, Iowa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNEM-TV Saginaw.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RUSSIAN BOT VLAD2743

United States

#1 Wednesday Aug 22
THAT IS GOD DAMN RIGHT.
AMERICANS WILL NOT TOLERATE BEING MURDED BY DIRTY ILLEGAL MEXICANS.
AMERICANS WANT THEIR CHILDREN MURDERED BY AMERICANS.
THE WAY GOD INTENDED MURDER TO BE PERPETRATED.
WITH A LEGALLY PURCHASED AND OWNED FIREARM.
IN THE HANDS OF PROPERLY TRAINED LAW-ABIDING GUN OWNER.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#2 Wednesday Aug 22
RUSSIAN BOT VLAD2743 wrote:
THAT IS GOD DAMN RIGHT.
AMERICANS WILL NOT TOLERATE BEING MURDED BY DIRTY ILLEGAL MEXICANS.
AMERICANS WANT THEIR CHILDREN MURDERED BY AMERICANS.
THE WAY GOD INTENDED MURDER TO BE PERPETRATED.
WITH A LEGALLY PURCHASED AND OWNED FIREARM.
IN THE HANDS OF PROPERLY TRAINED LAW-ABIDING GUN OWNER.
Perhaps you can house some of the known illegal felons as a good natured gesture.
Emile Zola

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Wednesday Aug 22
Your lies about the Right are only exceeded by your (slanderous) lies about the Left.

NO ONE on the left supports this crime, or doesn't want the perpetrator punished for it.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#4 Wednesday Aug 22
I get it now, this animal showed up for work every day so we should let him off for murder, and rape.Perfect Democrat logic.
Prarie Bridge Devil

United States

#5 Thursday Aug 23
Emile Zola wrote:
Your lies about the Right are only exceeded by your (slanderous) lies about the Left.

NO ONE on the left supports this crime, or doesn't want the perpetrator punished for it.
Liberals support open borders
Liberals support the end of ICE
Liberals support illegals voting
Liberals support criminals coming across our borders for free benefits.
Liberal logic killed Mollie
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#6 Thursday Aug 23
The sad part of this isn't just the rape, and murder of a beautiful young woman, it is that there are millions of people just like this one using false identification provided by someone who sells packages of IDs, like a Social security card, a voters registration card, an drivers license with their photo on it, and a welfare application. Then they get a rather non descript job on a Farm and disappear into the population. They are paid under the table, they can get credit, open a bank account.
Registered Voter

Knoxville, TN

#7 Saturday Aug 25
Annie Oakly wrote:
The sad part of this isn't just the rape, and murder of a beautiful young woman, it is that there are millions of people just like this one using false identification provided by someone who sells packages of IDs, like a Social security card, a voters registration card, an drivers license with their photo on it, and a welfare application. Then they get a rather non descript job on a Farm and disappear into the population. They are paid under the table, they can get credit, open a bank account.
If someone works should they not have the right to vote?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#8 Saturday Aug 25
No one should have the right to vote that is not a legal citizen of the country. They do vote, because the Democrats turn a blind eye to illegal voting, but they have never earned the right to vote legally. Not only should they not get the right to vote legally, but if they violate the voting laws, and are caught they should never get to hold American citizenship
Ripley

United States

#9 Sunday Aug 26
RUSSIAN BOT VLAD2743 wrote:
THAT IS GOD DAMN RIGHT.
AMERICANS WILL NOT TOLERATE BEING MURDED BY DIRTY ILLEGAL MEXICANS.
AMERICANS WANT THEIR CHILDREN MURDERED BY AMERICANS.
THE WAY GOD INTENDED MURDER TO BE PERPETRATED.
WITH A LEGALLY PURCHASED AND OWNED FIREARM.
IN THE HANDS OF PROPERLY TRAINED LAW-ABIDING GUN OWNER.
You are personally responsible for death Mollie Tibbetts. If Mollie Tibbetts carried a gun she could killed this illegal vermin from mexico.

University Iowa administration also share responsibility for creating gun free zones.

NRA responsible for not being on campuses with instruction safe gun handling and self defense.

In 1960 and 70's a lot high schools including New York City had gun ranges where students could shoot. We never had massive shootings that started under bill clinton, democrat, and continue until today.
RED DAWN

Highlands, TX

#10 Sunday Aug 26
HELLO IOWA
you badly need to change your gun laws
WAKE UP
you no longer live isolated in a wheat field
the REAL AMERICA has found you
wake up and live in the real world
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#11 Sunday Aug 26
I know there are Democrats that just hate the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, but until they can show Americans something better they have to learn to live with them, and all they stand for. We have immigration laws for a reason, so that criminals are not imported from a foreign country. Obama opened our southern border for a reason, to make sure we knew what he meant when he said he would change America. President Trump is putting a stop to open borders. He brought back all the jobs Obama said were never coming back. He provided jobs so people could get off food stamps, and have pride in themselves, and vote Republican!!
red dawn

Highlands, TX

#12 Monday Aug 27
build the wall
build it tall
put all the wild eyed liberals south of the wall
Student

United States

#13 Monday Aug 27
Annie Oakly wrote:
I know there are Democrats that just hate the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, but until they can show Americans something better they have to learn to live with them, and all they stand for. We have immigration laws for a reason, so that criminals are not imported from a foreign country. Obama opened our southern border for a reason, to make sure we knew what he meant when he said he would change America. President Trump is putting a stop to open borders. He brought back all the jobs Obama said were never coming back. He provided jobs so people could get off food stamps, and have pride in themselves, and vote Republican!!
MAGA
Student

United States

#14 Monday Aug 27
red dawn wrote:
build the wall
build it tall
put all the wild eyed liberals south of the wall
Remember the movie!!
In a lifetime Red Dawn possible. We have few loyal American's today. The mexican's to sorry learn the language, many here illegally, also remember the gang bangers MS13, all they care about is drugs. Human trafficking and the money they make.
Many democrats and news media are traitors.
Somalia only care about self interest and who to kill or rape. Most muslims will never be loyal to America.
Say What

United States

#15 Monday Aug 27
Prarie Bridge Devil wrote:
<quoted text>

Liberals support open borders
Liberals support the end of ICE
Liberals support illegals voting
Liberals support criminals coming across our borders for free benefits.
Liberal logic killed Mollie
And Republicans support white savages like the idiot that took out 59 innocent people in las Vegas and injured another 159, and the white idiot that drove his car on a bike trail and killed innocent bike riders, and the store loser white savage at the gaming tournament in Florida this weekend that opened fire and killed 2 and injured 11, why? Awwww because he lost a game... the end results of giving everyone on the baseball team a trophy, even if they never set foot on the field. The list goes on and on, white savages shooting up schools churches and malls. By the time an illegal immigrant commits a murder, white America has committed a mess load of mass shootings and killings. This isn't political jerk... its people, its evil, its unstable people.. Makes no difference who in the the hell is in office, what party..., these things happen dummy. Nobody has done a damn thing about border security, have they?? Republicans and Democrats have been in control of house and Senate at different times, both party presidents have sat in office.. nothing g has been done, so no finger pointing.
davy

Colby, KS

#16 Monday Aug 27
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
And Republicans support white savages like the idiot that took out 59 innocent people in las Vegas and injured another 159, and the white idiot that drove his car on a bike trail and killed innocent bike riders, and the store loser white savage at the gaming tournament in Florida this weekend that opened fire and killed 2 and injured 11, why? Awwww because he lost a game... the end results of giving everyone on the baseball team a trophy, even if they never set foot on the field. The list goes on and on, white savages shooting up schools churches and malls. By the time an illegal immigrant commits a murder, white America has committed a mess load of mass shootings and killings. This isn't political jerk... its people, its evil, its unstable people.. Makes no difference who in the the hell is in office, what party..., these things happen dummy. Nobody has done a damn thing about border security, have they?? Republicans and Democrats have been in control of house and Senate at different times, both party presidents have sat in office.. nothing g has been done, so no finger pointing.
.I.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#17 Monday Aug 27
The difference is the illegal murderer has no right to be here in the first place. His victim would still be alive if only we had kept him out of the country. As you point out we already have an abundance of our own killers without importing others.
Say What

United States

#18 Wednesday Sep 5
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

Remember the movie!!
In a lifetime Red Dawn possible. We have few loyal American's today. The mexican's to sorry learn the language, many here illegally, also remember the gang bangers MS13, all they care about is drugs. Human trafficking and the money they make.
Many democrats and news media are traitors.
Somalia only care about self interest and who to kill or rape. Most muslims will never be loyal to America.
MS-13 Members are not Mexican dummy, their members are Mostly Salvadorans, Hondurans, and Guatemalans. When you refer to illegal immigrants put them all in there not just from Mexico. You cant be so ignorant to think that all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, can you? I'm not for illegal immigration, I am for legal immigration just like your ancestors came here. Well if you go way back, they actually were illegal.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#19 Wednesday Sep 5
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
MS-13 Members are not Mexican dummy, their members are Mostly Salvadorans, Hondurans, and Guatemalans. When you refer to illegal immigrants put them all in there not just from Mexico. You cant be so ignorant to think that all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, can you? I'm not for illegal immigration, I am for legal immigration just like your ancestors came here. Well if you go way back, they actually were illegal.
south of the border means Mexicans, whether they are from guatamala Salvador Honduras, it don't matter, they are same as Mexicans. just like all blacks are considered to be Africans, duh.
Say What

United States

#20 Wednesday Sep 5
Annie Oakly wrote:
I know there are Democrats that just hate the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, but until they can show Americans something better they have to learn to live with them, and all they stand for. We have immigration laws for a reason, so that criminals are not imported from a foreign country. Obama opened our southern border for a reason, to make sure we knew what he meant when he said he would change America. President Trump is putting a stop to open borders. He brought back all the jobs Obama said were never coming back. He provided jobs so people could get off food stamps, and have pride in themselves, and vote Republican!!
Oh? I didn't know illegal immigration began with Obama?? I thought it started way back in the 1600's when the white man invaded this land? Payback is a bit*ch, this land was already occupied when you got here.. Is it a coincidence that all the southern western state cities and towns have Spanish names??? Are Los Angeles , Los Alamos, San Antonio, San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Nevada, Colorado, are these English names????? I am not for illegal immigration, I am for legal immigration like some of your ancestors did. Keep enjoying that MEXICAN FOOD that yall LOOOOOVE so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tbone 1,830,698
News Deputy AG Rosenstein suggested he secretly reco... 4 min General Kabaka Oba 24
News Bill Clinton slammed for sharing stage with Lou... 5 min Trollslayer 178
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 8 min Erl 10,797
News Barack Obama's return: good or bad for Democrats? 17 min Lawrence Wolf 138
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min jtkluempers 106,288
News Brett Kavanaugh accuser speaks out about her al... 20 min Lawrence Wolf 76
News Trump's land of delusion 1 hr American Independent 6,231
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 1 hr illegalisillegal 351