President Obama joins George W. Bush at Tanzania memorial to end Africa trip

Jul 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

U.S. President Barack Obama and former U.S. President George W. Bush pause for a moment of silence during a wreath laying ceremony to honor the victims of the U.S. Embassy bombing, July 2, 2013.

Comments
1 - 20 of 85 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

What a joke.

No President has every ruined the lives of more black-Africans than Obama.

A story that the MSM, the mouthpiece of the NWO Globalist Oligarchy, is surpressing.

http://globalciviliansforpeace.com/2011/11/22...

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I am surprised Bush actually left the country. In approximately 15 countries there are warrants out for Bush's arrest for war crimes.

Pretty much, Bush is basically a prisoner within the US.

There are actions being taken to push a warrant for Bush's arrest here in the US. However, it is Obama and Holder that are blocking it.
Obama Domma Dingdong

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bingo, Bango, Bongo,

Obama Should Stay Forever In the Congo.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Kahoki wrote:
I am surprised Bush actually left the country. In approximately 15 countries there are warrants out for Bush's arrest for war crimes.
Pretty much, Bush is basically a prisoner within the US.
There are actions being taken to push a warrant for Bush's arrest here in the US. However, it is Obama and Holder that are blocking it.
Bush and Obama BOTH do the bidding of the NWO Globalist Oligarchy and, as such, they are protected. You must have noticed how little play those warrents are getting in the Main-Stream Media.

When Bush was given this LIST of governments that the Oligarchy wanted overthrown in 2001, Obama was still only a State Senator; yet since the Oligarchy put Obama in the WH, he has followed the list they gave Bush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
fatbacks x

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Kahoki wrote:
I am surprised Bush actually left the country. In approximately 15 countries there are warrants out for Bush's arrest for war crimes.
Pretty much, Bush is basically a prisoner within the US.
There are actions being taken to push a warrant for Bush's arrest here in the US. However, it is Obama and Holder that are blocking it.
They are of the same party. Called "oligs"

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

The man who started the destruction of the USA and the man who has done nothing to stop it. Hope they both stay over there.
HMM

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

wow looks like some of you fools are starting to wake up to the fact that both side are on the take and dont care about we the people!
1 post removed

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Kahoki wrote:
I am surprised Bush actually left the country. In approximately 15 countries there are warrants out for Bush's arrest for war crimes.
Pretty much, Bush is basically a prisoner within the US.
There are actions being taken to push a warrant for Bush's arrest here in the US. However, it is Obama and Holder that are blocking it.
Kahoki....there are NO arrest warrants for G.W.Bush Not one. Several GROUPS have lobbied for some governments to issue one, but none exist. He consistently goes to Africa every two years, also Haiti....Obama and Holder aren't blocking anything because these groups do not represent their country....Amnesty international is to Switzerland what code pink is to the US....a bunch of kooks.

I would not want to be the pathetic, tiny European country that bows to Lefty lawyers and seizes a Bill Clinton, Bush, Vlad Putin, Hu Jintao for "war crimes" or "extrajudicial executions of innocent Muslim goatherders ALLEGEDLY involved in terror".

There are certain areas President Bush chooses not to go for now as the many of the muslim radicals and other far left kooks would riot and people would get hurt.

That's the only reason he avoids some areas.

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ToManyLaws wrote:
The man who started the destruction of the USA and the man who has done nothing to stop it. Hope they both stay over there.
Bill Clinton and barrack obama...agreed. With help from a full dem congress and president 2008-2010

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>What fictitious news do you read. What a load of crap. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
You obivously do not pay attention to anything outside of the US do you?

Ireland, Switzerland, Malayasia, City of Rome, and several others. The guy going after Bush through the International war crimes tribunal is the same guy who got Molesivich (or what ever his name was from Yugoslavia in the 90's).

There has also been appropriate paperwork through the Irish parliament for the arrest of not only Bush, but, of Obama as well for the murders committed from drone attacks.

You really should look outside of the US for news about the US. Just saying.

RT put together a pretty good story about it the other day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Kahoki....there are NO arrest warrants for G.W.Bush Not one. Several GROUPS have lobbied for some governments to issue one, but none exist. He consistently goes to Africa every two years, also Haiti....Obama and Holder aren't blocking anything because these groups do not represent their country....Amnesty international is to Switzerland what code pink is to the US....a bunch of kooks.
I would not want to be the pathetic, tiny European country that bows to Lefty lawyers and seizes a Bill Clinton, Bush, Vlad Putin, Hu Jintao for "war crimes" or "extrajudicial executions of innocent Muslim goatherders ALLEGEDLY involved in terror".
There are certain areas President Bush chooses not to go for now as the many of the muslim radicals and other far left kooks would riot and people would get hurt.
That's the only reason he avoids some areas.
As I stated above, do you even look at anything outside of the US about the US?

I think we can all agree that the US media is a joke and fails to tell any truth what so ever.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton and barrack obama...agreed. With help from a full dem congress and president 2008-2010
I said that....But GOP also said ok....so don't lie.
1 post removed
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

More you help kneegros more lazy they become and more crimes they commit.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 2, 2013
 
Luckily they're color-coded so you can tell the difference....:(

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Kahoki....there are NO arrest warrants for G.W.Bush Not one. Several GROUPS have lobbied for some governments to issue one, but none exist. He consistently goes to Africa every two years, also Haiti....Obama and Holder aren't blocking anything because these groups do not represent their country....Amnesty international is to Switzerland what code pink is to the US....a bunch of kooks.
I would not want to be the pathetic, tiny European country that bows to Lefty lawyers and seizes a Bill Clinton, Bush, Vlad Putin, Hu Jintao for "war crimes" or "extrajudicial executions of innocent Muslim goatherders ALLEGEDLY involved in terror".
There are certain areas President Bush chooses not to go for now as the many of the muslim radicals and other far left kooks would riot and people would get hurt.
That's the only reason he avoids some areas.
Bush evidently thinks there's reason for concern:

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/08/bush-cancel...

But by all means go on endorsing war criminals, you Nazi putz.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kahoki wrote:
I am surprised Bush actually left the country. In approximately 15 countries there are warrants out for Bush's arrest for war crimes.
Pretty much, Bush is basically a prisoner within the US.
There are actions being taken to push a warrant for Bush's arrest here in the US. However, it is Obama and Holder that are blocking it.
That's what turned me against Pelosi, her willingness to take impeachment off the table when Bush was still Resident.
XYZ U Zipper is Open

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

18, 2000
"
Legally the sanctions [against Iraq by U.S.] have been labeled genocide, a war crime, and a crime against humanity under international law.
XYZ U Zipper is Open

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Press, New Zealand, April 18, 2000
"
Legally the sanctions [against Iraq by U.S.] have been labeled genocide, a war crime, and a crime against humanity under international law.
XYZ U Zipper is Open

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

More US war crimes against world humanity!

New York Times, February 26, 1999
"
A [UN-sponsored] truth commission report has concluded that the United States gave money and training to a Guatemalan military that committed 'acts of genocide' against the Mayan people during the most brutal armed conflict in Latin America, Guatemala's 36-year civil war [196(}1996]. The report of the independent Historical Clarification Commission, which was released on Thursday, contradicts years of official denial about the torture, kidnapping and execution of thousands of civilians in a war that the commission estimated killed more than 200,000 Guatemalans.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what turned me against Pelosi, her willingness to take impeachment off the table when Bush was still Resident.
What should have turned you against Pelosi was actually the fact she rips off her district and makes millions through insider trading deals.

What turned me against Pelosi was the constant pointing fingers. It's the Republican fault bullshit. Never standing up and taking ownership for her own screw ups. And the little crap she pulls like, "We have to pass the bill for YOU to know what is in it."

The woman reeks of hypocrisy and is just yet another perfect example of the failures in 21st century political arguments.

Funny story, I have a friend of mine out in Modesto. Falls in Pelosi's district. She was telling me how she voted for Pelosi. Not because she knew of her deeds, but, because she is Mexican and they have this mind set that all Mexican-Americans have to vote for Democrat. But, when I showed her the insiding trading deals, the hypocrisy and particularly the comment of passing the law before we can find out what was in it. My friends internal disgust came out and at that point, stated never again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Terry rigsby 48,960
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,082,571
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min DITCH MITCH 146,886
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min X -Man- 245,362
Obama going to dinner as clock ticks toward recess 9 min Responsibility 4
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 12 min Responsibility 126
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min DanFromSmithville 113,009
•••
•••