Very, very proud of President Barack Obama

I am proud to call Barack Obama 'president.' May God bless him and his beautiful family forever. Full Story

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1028 Feb 14, 2009
Oboma the destroyer of the USA.
All you Obomanauts that are so proud of Obommer.
You all voted for Obommer, because you couldnt define truth or bullsh*t to get your vote's. Now everyone in America gets to reap the tribulation
Obommer is doing, for your stupidity.

Obommer signed a bill to fund Obortion's

Obommer signed a bill to bring thousands/millions of Gaza Palistinians to America, with not enough jobs in America now for the working class People and jobs still being cut every day, shows me that they will not have jobs to work and be self supportive, We tax payers will get to fund that project as well.
The Stimulate bail out is basically for the fed gov projects and bullsh*t that will not help the working class, The Stimulate will make the US dollar worth alot less because the fed gov will probably print the trillion dollars, no one will lend the USA the money.
Im making this comment as to what I see.
We Americans are screwed.
Knowledge Is Good

San Jose, CA

#1029 Feb 14, 2009
Radar410 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost Dog, we invaded Iraq while remaining in Afghanistan. We never left there. It may also surprise you to learn that Afghanistan is a mountainous rugged country with many caves which have always made it easy to hide and a smugglers dream. Pakistanis friendly to Bin Laden didn't help either. Bush could have probably pushed harder for him. But in this case, while Bush has screwed up a lot, this is one that would have been hard for anyone to pull off. So YOU get your facts straight and not out of the move-on kool aid pitcher.
Actually we remained under-staffed in Afghanistan, and saying that "it's hard work to catch Bin Laden" just isn't good enough.
Face it, Bush should never have invaded Iraq.
His father even wrote a book explaining why invading Iraq would be utter stupidity.
Apparently, Jr. doesn't like to read.
Take a look at "A World Transformed" by George Herbert Walker Bush.
O - the President

Aurora, CO

#1030 Feb 14, 2009
Church Slave wrote:
<quoted text>
O-PresiLiber
Do you know that the gestation period for a human baby is generally 280 days.
http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhca...
With modern air travel a person can fly to just about anywhere in the world in 1 day.
What that means is that a trashy communist woman that gets knocked up in Seattle would have about 279 days / 40 weeks to make her way to Kenya.
In the trashy communist woman's defense, there have been accounts of her trying desperately to leave Kenya and make it home to hawaii to have her baby but she was too far along. The airlines would not let her on the plane because she was about to pop and they didn't want to risk it.
But this just once again places mother and b@stard son in Kenya for the birth.
BTW we have witnesses that attended the birth of Obama that claim it was in Kenya. But we have not one Doctor, nurse, attendent, assistant, or hospital employee that has claimed to be at the birth in Hawaii.
Obama is Kenyan and has no business in the White House.
Just admit that your real problem with Obama is that he's not a WASP. It's so obvious.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#1032 Feb 14, 2009
Of course Obama is a victim Radar 410.

When the American system is at the low ebb as it is now who else will stake the future like OBAMA?

I wish OBAMA all the best.
But he should join with me and others to expose the rotten system.
orphanannie

United States

#1033 Feb 14, 2009
Church Slave wrote:
<quoted text>
O-PresiLiber
Do you know that the gestation period for a human baby is generally 280 days.
http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhca...
With modern air travel a person can fly to just about anywhere in the world in 1 day.
What that means is that a trashy communist woman that gets knocked up in Seattle would have about 279 days / 40 weeks to make her way to Kenya.
In the trashy communist woman's defense, there have been accounts of her trying desperately to leave Kenya and make it home to hawaii to have her baby but she was too far along. The airlines would not let her on the plane because she was about to pop and they didn't want to risk it.
But this just once again places mother and b@stard son in Kenya for the birth.
BTW we have witnesses that attended the birth of Obama that claim it was in Kenya. But we have not one Doctor, nurse, attendent, assistant, or hospital employee that has claimed to be at the birth in Hawaii.
Obama is Kenyan and has no business in the White House.
you've been drinkin' that fuzzy koolaid again, haven't you?
His mother was from Kansas...she gave birth in hawaii...you have no proof of your claims...
I bet you chase bigfoot, hogzilla, and ufo's as well...
I will be sure to have the tooth fairy, santa, and all leprechauns pay you a night time visit....make sure you have your wooden stake, silver cross, baby tooth, and garlic necklace out just in case the were wolves, vampires, and other 'eekie' types show up.
bwahahahahaha!!

Since: Jun 08

Portland Oregon

#1034 Feb 14, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit that your real problem with Obama is that he's not a WASP. It's so obvious.
I agree if he were an American you would think he'd of put this behind him along time ago because it would to easy to prove and about his adoption in Asia this guy seems to be a globalist dream come true he has three citizenships and he doesn't denounce any of them

Since: Feb 09

Hendersonville, NC

#1035 Feb 14, 2009
GOD HELP US ALL...a nation of complacent morons reaching for the........what exactly you don't even have an idea..just more freeeeeeestufffff..lol.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#1036 Feb 14, 2009
Seek not the invisible God while you live.
Support the community and uphold the decency.

“1/20/09 The Error of Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Kankakee, IL

#1037 Feb 14, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit that your real problem with Obama is that he's not a WASP. It's so obvious.
It is not that he is not a WASP, it is that he is a Marxist.
Braveheart

Suffolk, VA

#1038 Feb 14, 2009
Follow the Piper over the cliff,and into socalism. Give me liberty,or give me death!
O - the President

Aurora, CO

#1039 Feb 14, 2009
Jim Says wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not that he is not a WASP, it is that he is a Marxist.
Oh please. Republicans throw around words like "Marxist" and "communist" so much that they have no meaning anymore.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#1040 Feb 14, 2009
"t is not that he is not a WASP, it is that he is a Marxist. "
Degrading the few marxists (in Topix forum)
by equating OBAMA with KARL MARX'S VIEWS is an insult to the injury..
OBAMA is a doll to clean the dirty unchecked market economy's TOILET.
Nothing more
Nothing less.

Stoneman

Colorado Springs, CO

#1041 Feb 14, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Republicans throw around words like "Marxist" and "communist" so much that they have no meaning anymore.
LOrd Obama isn't a Marxist. He's a Socialist.

He is incrementally increasing the size and spread of gubbermint to include socialized health care, gubbermint ownership of banks (already started by Bush), gubbermint regulation of industry.

The gubbermint portion of the economy will increase from the current 17% to an expected 45% as his "programs" take root.

I hope you like getting a heart bypass by a bunch of bureaucrats. Imagine a world run as efficiently as the DMV.

Liberal heaven.

“Conservative for America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1042 Feb 14, 2009
HE

“Conservative for America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1043 Feb 14, 2009
WILL

“Conservative for America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1044 Feb 14, 2009
GO

“Conservative for America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1045 Feb 14, 2009
DOWN

“Conservative for America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1046 Feb 14, 2009
IN

“Conservative for America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1047 Feb 14, 2009
HISTORY

“Conservative for America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1048 Feb 14, 2009
AS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,125,447
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Quirky 269,888
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 4 min TEA 1,317
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 5 min OccupyThis 211
US Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama 8 min OccupyThis 18
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 56,626
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 8 min spud 519
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 26 min Chicagoan by Birth 177
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Subduction Zone 120,871

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE