Sarah Huckabee Sanders blasts 'reckle...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders blasts 'reckless attacks' in Clinton book

There are 10 comments on the New York Daily News story from Sep 12, 2017, titled Sarah Huckabee Sanders blasts 'reckless attacks' in Clinton book. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Hillary Clinton signs copies of her new book, "What Happened" at the Barnes & Noble bookstore on Union Square on Tuesday, September 12, 2017. "I think it's sad that after Hillary Clinton ran one of the most negative campaigns in history and lost, the last chapter of her public life is going to be defined by propping up book sales with false and reckless attacks," the White House Press Secretary said of Clinton's book, "What Happened."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Ray

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2017
Maybe the whitehouse should just refrain from commenting period!? Trying to sling mud in this unprofessional administration is a futile effort! Trump has lowest ratings and he is not running the nation in a manner that provides positive results . Remember, it's a book and internet programs and topics can give as much insight on what is apparent!
fingers mcgurke

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2017
Huck-a-F---k Jr. is as big a liar and political tool as her fat-faced, lying, fake-religious daddy. She's daddy's fat little princess, you can bet. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

lol
Christsharian ColesLaw

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 12, 2017
I feel confidant that since Sarah Sanders is not apparently a man we can be assured of never seeing her hanging upside down from a steel girder a la a Southern Belle Mussolini.

(I am not sure: Did I just go too far? I did say we will not see that....)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 13, 2017
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the latest spokespig for the Trump crime family.
Erl

Thornhill, Canada

#5 Sep 13, 2017
A bunch of ungraceful losers!!!

Location hidden

#6 Sep 13, 2017
Erl wrote:
A bunch of ungraceful losers!!!
AKA the Trump cesspool.
skin crawling

Warfield, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2017
Did she hire Tammy Faye Bakers makeup artist?

Location hidden

#8 Sep 13, 2017
skin crawling wrote:
No, Lash LaRue.
Trump s Birtherexorcism

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 13, 2017
skin crawling wrote:
<quoted text>
That is really unfair. Tammy Faye Baker was all in all pretty pro gay, if not pro lgbt, was a lot of campy fun, and was a bit of a drag queen herself.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is, imo, a Blackshirt moll who got stomach stapling surgery and a makeover after leaving her family's pig farm, imo, and her dog torturing brother, imo. Sooooeeee!

And she deserves the opprobrium she gets after her, imo, passive aggressive, fake Freudian slip about "President Obama" signing that Ill Duce Trump DACA repeal guidance.
MR EMMETT TILL.

Union City, GA

#10 Sep 13, 2017
MAKE WHITE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN

I AM THE 1%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's land of delusion 2 min southern at heart 2,316
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Radio Flyer 3016 350,800
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 17 min dollarsbill 224
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min White Ghost 1,799,034
News Barack Obama visits Kenya to launch sister's pr... 20 min NICK 21
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min NICK 93,685
News 12 Russians accused of hacking Democrats in 201... 29 min Trump Your President 78
News How will Donald Trump behave when he meets the ... 3 hr Quirky 250
News Paul Ryan contradicts Trump: 'No question that ... 5 hr Say What 28