Seib Video: Obama's Fine Line in Disc...

Seib Video: Obama's Fine Line in Discussing Ferguson

There are 18 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Aug 19, 2014, titled Seib Video: Obama's Fine Line in Discussing Ferguson. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

President Barack Obama is struggling to find the right words to say about the death of Michael Brown , the 18-year-old fatally shot by a police officer in Ferguson, Mo., last week, and the resulting unrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#1 Aug 19, 2014
The President already defended the little gangbanger, What more do you want? He is anti police, and pro petty thieves
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#2 Aug 19, 2014
Obama walks a fine line because he knows that
about half of the white population despises the
reality of an African American family living in the
White House and that they are praying for some big
racial blowup to blame on him. Like Pussy74

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Aug 19, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The President already defended the little gangbanger, What more do you want? He is anti police, and pro petty thieves
REPORTER: More than dozen witnesses confirm Ferguson cop's version of shooting...

'Michael Brown rushed officer'...

REPORT: Officer Suffered 'Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket'...
Heather

Iron River, WI

#4 Aug 19, 2014
Gary wrote:
Obama walks a fine line because he knows that
about half of the white population despises the
reality of an African American family living in the
White House and that they are praying for some big
racial blowup to blame on him. Like Pussy74
Have you forgotten Obama doesn't know what a "line" IS.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2014
The key words Obama does find to say send special signals to the criminals burning and looting. He says their angers are "rightful", which is so outside of truth and logic, it's incredible a sitting President not diagnosed as senile would say it. He has inflamed angers. A remarkable string of facts completely exonerating the officer of any wrong doing had come to light and were known by Obama. He has intentionally inflamed a bad situation for the erroneous idea he's gained politically. The President is a fool like Farrakhan.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#6 Aug 19, 2014
Obama knows exactly what he is doing. He and Holder want a civil war where they can stay as tribal leaders for a few more years. They didn't plan well. Americans in every state are now armed, and ready for the tribe. Talk to military people. They won't follow the C in C. At one point they would have, but he showed his hand too early.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Aug 19, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Obama knows exactly what he is doing. He and Holder want a civil war where they can stay as tribal leaders for a few more years. They didn't plan well. Americans in every state are now armed, and ready for the tribe. Talk to military people. They won't follow the C in C. At one point they would have, but he showed his hand too early.
He is laying off 8000 naval Chiefs.......those with the most experience. He's working for Putin.
Monty Anaconda

San Antonio, TX

#8 Aug 19, 2014
MSNBC is saying black teens are in despair because they don't have any options to get out of the "ghetto". MSNBC is calling for guaranteed jobs and more money toward infrastructure projects.

Wasn't this guilty dead thug about to start college this week? How is that despair with no options.

The truth is that young black men are assholes.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#9 Aug 19, 2014
Brown was supposed to be a college student when they wanted us to believe he was a "gentle giant" instead of a doped up gangbanger. He was not college material.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Aug 20, 2014
Monty Anaconda wrote:
MSNBC is saying black teens are in despair because they don't have any options to get out of the "ghetto". MSNBC is calling for guaranteed jobs and more money toward infrastructure projects.
Wasn't this guilty dead thug about to start college this week? How is that despair with no options.
The truth is that young black men are assholes.
Great, send them to Russia. Let them have a little Putin-tang.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Aug 20, 2014
Gary wrote:
Obama walks a fine line because he knows that
about half of the white population despises the
reality of an African American family living in the
White House and that they are praying for some big
racial blowup to blame on him. Like Pussy74
POLL: Send border kids home...
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#12 Aug 20, 2014
Ferguson is one of the few cities in the United
States where black citizens can be teargassed for being
in their own front yard.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#13 Aug 20, 2014
It is commendable that Obama and his good pal Holder express their racial solidarity with rioting Ferguson Africans. One can only wonder, though, whether they will continue to have the support of the White "Liberals" after the Africans begin kidnapping White cops and cutting off their heads.

Ronald
mike

Akron, OH

#14 Aug 20, 2014
Monty Anaconda wrote:
MSNBC is saying black teens are in despair because they don't have any options to get out of the "ghetto". MSNBC is calling for guaranteed jobs and more money toward infrastructure projects.
Wasn't this guilty dead thug about to start college this week? How is that despair with no options.
The truth is that young black men are assholes.
They have the same options as everyone else - education. Whose fault is it that they value education less than they seem to value their own kids?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#15 Aug 20, 2014
Gary wrote:
Ferguson is one of the few cities in the United
States where black citizens can be teargassed for being
in their own front yard.
Prove it
Your Ex

United States

#16 Aug 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
Turn on the tv. It's the box on the wall with the moving pictures and the sound. Find an adult to help you.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#17 Aug 20, 2014
How can you guarantee a job to some one who can barely tie their own shoes? What jobs can they do when they refuse to get an education? Until the parents respect education, and encourage their children to learn these people will continue to turn to crime, and government welfare as a way of life.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Aug 21, 2014
Gosh, if you want Gary to leave, you say prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Delaware trooper fatally shot outside conv... 1 min davy 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JRB 1,522,706
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren blasts Donald Trump's fir... 2 min INFIDEL 10
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Injudgement 265,327
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 46
News 'Black Men For Bernie' Leader Now Backs Trump (Sep '16) 7 min INFIDEL 68
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 11 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2,076
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 1 hr CodeTalker 342
News Top StoryTrump tells young immigrants in US ill... 1 hr 07 Mustang 86
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 1 hr 07 Mustang 119
More from around the web