Boston bomber shot in throat: Can't talk to the FBI

Apr 21, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 286

Photo: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in white hat with his brother about 10 to 20 minutes before the blast AP photo WASHINGTON , April 21, 2013 - According to Senator Dan Coats on ABC News' "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," the Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, captured Friday night by law enforcement was shot in the throat and is unable to ... (more)

Full Story

“Giuliani ROCKS - dont be a PC ”

Since: Mar 09

dweeb..Speak your mind..LOUDLY

#65 Apr 22, 2013
Obama has failed to protect the American people. Weve had countless shooting sprees, terrorist bombings on US soil, sleeper cells have grown to lethal proportions, a sharp rise in heinous violent crimes throughout the entire US.

Obama = FAILURE

#66 Apr 22, 2013
The country is going downhill thanks to Obama.

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#67 Apr 22, 2013
wheres my blowjay hun wrote:
<quoted text>Is "AFT" the American Federation of Transexuals, I smell a liberal conspiracy there.
Thanks for reading my post and finding a typo... but again, thanks for reading my post... for reading my post and finding a typo... but again, thanks for reading my post... for reading my post and finding a typo... but again, thanks for reading my post... for reading my post and finding a typo... but again, thanks for reading my post... LOL!

Obama economics at work.

#68 Apr 22, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
The country is going downhill thanks to Obama.
The Stock Market is at an historic high… that sounds like the opposite of “downhill”.
Why again didn’t you win the 2012 Election?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#69 Apr 22, 2013
We were safer under Bush after 9/11 woke us up to what Clinton had left for us.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#70 Apr 22, 2013
Intelligence to Bill Clinton "We can take Bin Laden out. We Know where he is"
Clinton_ "No. Don't worry about it. Hey Monica, your dripping a little."
The birth of 9/11

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#71 Apr 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Stock Market is at an historic high… that sounds like the opposite of “downhill”.
Hitler won elections too, you know. And you sound a lot like those guys.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#72 Apr 22, 2013
Hitler was for very small, fuel efficient cars for the populace too.
Hitler took guns away from the Jews before he tried to annihilate them.
Barack roughly translated means Adolph
Hitler served in the Army
Barack didn't

Obama economics at work.

#73 Apr 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler won elections too, you know. And you sound a lot like those guys.
Here is your problem:

For the most part you just come on here and say the most bombastic and outrageous things that your shallow mind can muster up (which isn’t saying a lot… literally). So the “shock value” that you want to provoke falls flat like cookie dough. For the most part I don’t even read 99% of what you post, even when it is a reply to me; because I know that you bring absolutely nothing to the discussion. But when I did scrolled past this post I caught the word Hitler and realized that you were getting more desperate; begging for attention. So I wanted to help you (although the help that you really need is in a syringe as you fight to get out of a straightjacket)… by telling you to stop trying so hard.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#74 Apr 22, 2013
upon further INVESTAGATION ... barack = jewish name, hussein = muslim name, obama = swahili african name. any questions ? no need to check it out, i already did. which parent was black/white ?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#75 Apr 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Too bad you weren't in NY that morning instead of location hidden.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#76 Apr 22, 2013
yeah, i have one question. does this mean Obama is Jewish muslim Swahili? i heard his daddy is black, mother is white with some black ancestry, so guess that makes him a mutt. Correct answer?
2 posts removed

#79 Apr 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Morale is at an all time low and that's because Obama allows Russian jihadist to blow up women and children at marathons.

Obama = FAILURE

#80 Apr 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your problem:
For the most part you just come on here and say the most bombastic and outrageous things that your shallow mind can muster up (which isn’t saying a lot… literally).
Oh brother, looks who's talkin.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#81 Apr 22, 2013
Soon the nightmare known as Obama will be gone. Less than 4 years now and counting with lame duck in between.
1 post removed
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#83 Apr 22, 2013
morale low people making bucks. americans make money. cant buy drugs with morale.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#84 Apr 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Soon the nightmare known as Obama will be gone. Less than 4 years now and counting with lame duck in between.
That will total 8 years of frazzled frightwingers. Then, since redeadlican disarray is assured, Hillary will enjoy 8 years as President. It will be funny to see frightwingers snap shit when she cracks the whip.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Americus

Lemont Furnace, PA

#85 Apr 22, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
However, it was George Bush who granted this Russian kid and members of his family political asylum in 2002 and authorized the other one's Student Visa.
This is not a Russian kid at all, he is a muslim Chechen,
a member of a tribe of islamic fanatics who have practised
terrorism for centuries and are the foul creatures who brought the the world the horrors of the Beslan school massacre. His satanic
kind have murdered Russians, they certainly are not Russian.
Americus

Lemont Furnace, PA

#86 Apr 22, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Morale is at an all time low and that's because Obama allows Russian jihadist to blow up women and children at marathons.
Obama = FAILURE
Russians are Orthodox Christians, not muslims. Please get your ethnicities straight. The miserable pukes ware Chechen and in no part Russian. Russians have less love for the vermin than Americans have.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#87 Apr 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
I never heard Bush blame Clinton even once, and there was a lot that he could've placed blame. Too much class. One of the things Obama lacks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 149,431
Prominent Russian opposition figure Boris Nemts... 18 min PUTIN DID IT 24
Sen. Schumer seeks drug designation for Oneida ... 32 min fake cs 40
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 44 min Asian Guy 10
President Obama: 'I Loved Spock' 46 min theidiotsareunited 30
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 48 min thetruth 4,794
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Dale 184,882
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 172,009
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,190,551
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr -Figgy - 312,687
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 3 hr Pinky 550
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 4 hr Fortunate Son 1968 1,803
More from around the web