Boston bomber shot in throat: Can't t...

Boston bomber shot in throat: Can't talk to the FBI

There are 286 comments on the Washington Times story from Apr 21, 2013, titled Boston bomber shot in throat: Can't talk to the FBI. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Photo: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in white hat with his brother about 10 to 20 minutes before the blast AP photo WASHINGTON , April 21, 2013 - According to Senator Dan Coats on ABC News' "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," the Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, captured Friday night by law enforcement was shot in the throat and is unable to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

God of tUSA hells angels

Old Bridge, NJ

#42 Apr 21, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton got the same memo, dkhead...for 8 years....
January 25, 1993, Virginia, United States. A Pakistani gunman opened fire on Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) employees standing outside of the building. Two agents, Frank Darling and Bennett Lansing, were killed and three others wounded. The assailant was never caught and reportedly fled to Pakistan FACT!
February 26, 1993, New York, United States. A massive van bomb exploded in an underground parking garage below the World Trade Center in New York City, killing six and wounding 1,042 FACT...al queda
January 2, 1997, Major cities worldwide, United States. A series of letter bombs with Alexandria, Egypt postmarks were discovered at Al-Hayat newspaper bureaus in Washington, DC, New York, London, and Riyadh AL QUEDA
August 7, 1998, Dar es Sala'am, Tanzania. A car bomb exploded outside the U.S. Embassy in Dar es Sala'am, killing 11 and injuring 86. Osama bin Laden's organization al-Qaida claimed responsibility for the attack. FACT
October 12, 2000, Aden Harbor, Yemen. A suicide squad rammed the warship the U.S.S. Cole with an explosives-laden boat killing 13 American sailors and injuring 33. The attack was likely by Osama bin Ladin's al-Qaida organization. FACT
Bill Clinton attacked American citizens instead of doing anything about al queda after their attacks on us during his terms.
You really are pathetically stupid, boy. And void of anythihg factual.
well you sound like CIA so maybe you have inside info and I like the Bush family or at least the way the media portray both of them . I would like to believe they were tough on terror and did not go looking for trouble just for money and power But what do I know ?what ever you and the media put out there .

I deal with problems in the everyday life of American people I don't pretend to be important enough to control or understand the real reasons we have war all over the word.

I do Understand crime and terrorist in the USA . I see first hand the terror and crimes American terrorist do in the neighborhoods they prey upon.

You sound like the TV so you could be all BS but 100 percent sincere you believe what you are selling .

I will read and use your info and compare your info to contradicting views on the same subject matter.
God of USA hells angels

Old Bridge, NJ

#43 Apr 21, 2013
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
Your "MUSLIM SUSPECT" is shown here LEAVING the Boston Marathon ....STILL WEARING HIS BACKPACK!
http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Report%...
hells angels team work shown here and they are still back packing 48 years later

http://www.michaelhoppengallery.com/artist,sh...
C Oincidence

Pottstown, PA

#44 Apr 21, 2013
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
DAMNIT, boys... STOP THIS IDIOTIC "LIBERAL" vs. CONSERVATIVE CRAP!!! It is a stupid waste of time, and leads you in a false direction.
CLINTON, BUSH, AND oBOMBma are ALL Globalists, working to advance the New World Order.
The FBI were involved with these two bombing suspects for the last 3-5 years, according to the mother of the suspects.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
The FBI were involved in the bombing of the Murrah Building in OKC. When the ATF contacted the FBI for armed men and support to raid the ELOHIM CITY compound, where the bombing was being planned, the FBI in stern terms to the ATF to stay the hell out of ELOHIM CITY.
After the OKC bombing, the ATF, once again, contacted the FBI and requested help in a raid at ELOHIM CITY, and again, an angry FBI told the ATF to stay from ELOHIM CITY.
The bombing was planned, the building was cased, and the bombing was carried out from ELOHIM CITY.
McVeigh didn't have a damn thing to do with it, according to a PAID ATF informant, inside Elohim City. Her name is Carol Howe.
When she identified the people who had cased the building, planned the bombing and carried it out, they were ALL FEDERAL INFORMANTS inside ELOHIM CITY.
When FBI agents in the NYC area tried to go to their FBI superiors in very early, before March, 2001, with information that they had rumblings of a major attack on Manhattan, their FBI superiors told them to shut up and go away. They went to former US Attorney David Schippers, who they trusted, and who had successfully impeached Bill Clinton. They told him what was going on. Schippers tried to contact Bush Attorney General, John Ashcroft, at the DOJ, and tell him of what was happening. Schippers thought that he would be successful, because he knew Ashcroft. EVEN after several attempts to get Ashcroft to accept, or, return his call, he told Ashcroft's staff why he was calling. EVEN THEN, Ashcroft never returned a call to Schippers that would have prevented 9-11.
Funny how Terry Nichols accussed Oklahoma City Bomber went the Philipphines before the bombing where Al Quaeda and Abusyaff were active in the 1990s and the Boston Bomber went home to Chechnya, a country loaded with terrorists before the Boston bombing. When I see things like the Boston bombers were double agents or at least known possible terrorists it makes you wonder was this a government investigation/op gone bad ie they lost control or didn't think they could pull it off so kept the op alive for intel.
1 post removed
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#46 Apr 22, 2013
The Russians warned us...THE RUSSIANS WARNED US.
And Napolitano stopped the FBI investigation. WHY?
Robert

Lithia Springs, GA

#47 Apr 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Yep, russians are sitting back saying I told you so , I told you so. There does not seem to be there much concern over that, why did they fail to recognize a problem, why did they let him back in when the went to russia.
serfs up

United States

#48 Apr 22, 2013
Other nations and individuals have been warning us for decades. There were Jewish survivors from the holocaust camps in Germany who left America because of what they believed to be a growing fascism. Masking a growing tyranny with a glossary front of civil rights is ingenious. To you who have saved and lost your wealth, either put what you got left for personal survival or spend it enjoying your years from sweating from the brow. For they will take it all. You get slammed on this site because they know where the real resources come from and the cracks on the dam are expanding. More and more communities are starting to make cuts that affect your everyday living. I mean how can we justify spending ten to fifteen thousand dollars a year for each student in public education? The party is over. And the reality is coming. All the excesses of corruption that made people look like the spoiled attractive bullcrap non producers, will show their true faces as the more natural looking human slugs they are. Easy living vanity will be out of vogue in a reduced prosperity age and it will show who really stole from the real wage earners. To Zach Smith...oh the pain...the pain..
Prince Velveeta

Canajoharie, NY

#49 Apr 22, 2013
Don't jump on the gubmint narrative bandwagon just yet folks.
Keep an open mind and keep an eye on who benefits from all this.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
1 post removed
see the light

El Paso, TX

#51 Apr 22, 2013
Why'd they shoot him in throat of all places? They must not want him to talk.
Inspector Clue So

Old Bridge, NJ

#52 Apr 22, 2013
God of USA hells angels wrote:
<quoted text>
hells angels team work shown here and they are still back packing 48 years later
http://www.michaelhoppengallery.com/artist,sh...
DO you want to make Laws to ban the USA hells angels in the United states so they cannot commit any more acts of Terror on the women and children across the USA or are you going to just blame Muslims for the crimes to the USA hells angels commit ?

The USA hells angels said they are not a gang they are a club and the black Kids are the gangs that harm the USA what do you think ?

I think we should classify USA hells angels as sex offender and women and child abusers and classify them as Home land terrorist. Take the Hells angels out of the OUTLAW biker classification and give the Bikers in the USA their dignity back.
C Oincidence

Pottstown, PA

#53 Apr 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Besides ignorant incompetence could it be favors to the Russians. Letting them or even has us track them and give intelligence to the Russians. Or the Russians could've duped us by making them or letting them become our problem. I think we could spot that so no matter how you look at it there is political expediency here.
1 post removed

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55 Apr 22, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
However, it was George Bush who granted this Russian kid and members of his family political asylum in 2002 and authorized the other one's Student Visa.
Oh!!!! It was Bush' fault, LOL. You liberals can. Sell that as much as you want. Otherwise, I just wanted to remind you that Nush is not running for office any more. You must clearly be a liberal talking box.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#56 Apr 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Youre funny! It must have been a hard decisión to bring him in alive or just blow his evil infested Islamic goat fkn head off. Extracting information would be a pleasure. Then a good slow strangulation would be nice. Waterboard him Dano! And his blood curdling family right along with him, please!
Right now, he should be at GIMO.

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

#57 Apr 22, 2013
Inspector Clue So wrote:
<quoted text>
thats right your so important the government give you all the latest news Directly
Well shit, glad it doesn't come from your hallway! Off to the cafeteria now...pudding for lunch.

Location hidden

#58 Apr 22, 2013
see the light wrote:
Why'd they shoot him in throat of all places? They must not want him to talk.
If they had used one of their billions of hollow point bullets, there wouldn't be a throat.

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

#59 Apr 22, 2013
Inspector Clue So wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you want to make Laws to ban the USA hells angels in the United states so they cannot commit any more acts of Terror on the women and children across the USA or are you going to just blame Muslims for the crimes to the USA hells angels commit ?
The USA hells angels said they are not a gang they are a club and the black Kids are the gangs that harm the USA what do you think ?
I think we should classify USA hells angels as sex offender and women and child abusers and classify them as Home land terrorist. Take the Hells angels out of the OUTLAW biker classification and give the Bikers in the USA their dignity back.
As soon as they quit selling drugs, prostitution, illegal arms, murder and extoration..........we'll take them off the outlaw biker listing. Thanks

Location hidden

#60 Apr 22, 2013
Gary wrote:
Oh sh*t! I thought we could turn him over
to Dick Cheney for some waterboarding. Maybe
strip him naked and let some jail girl lead him around on a leash. That'll learn 'im!
Compared to more people maybe getting their legs blown off, it would be one of my top three picks.

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#61 Apr 22, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Young people are different today. Look at the Sandy Hook killer.
Only 20 years old. Jered Loughner only 24. Klebold at Columbine
only 17.
Its strange, in one of the most heavily armed societies in
the world, the killing just goes on and on. If only we had
more guns.......
Kids:
Why can't they be like we were,
Perfect in every way...
What's the matter with kids today?
Nice one. Turn this entire farce now into another gun-grabbing event. Here you have Boston, a place with a sky high metrosexual presence along with city gun control and you guys are still only talking about disarmament?

How about "global warming", you don't think it made their brains boil??

Sheeple, START THINKING!!

Location hidden

#62 Apr 22, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
The word is that the FBI investigation missed their trip to Russia because of a misspelled word. Go figure. The government has Billion dollar computers without spell check.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#63 Apr 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>

Our law enforcement, starting from the very top with our Commander-in-Chief, the Attorney General, the FBI, AFT, and all the way down to the patrol officer deserves just so much praise and accolades.
Your incompetent dummy-in-chief failed to thwart this bombing by radical Islamofacist that blew up innocent women and children at marathons even though he knew they had ties to terrorists years ago.

He should be impeached.
wheres my blowjay hun

Hazleton, PA

#64 Apr 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
He’s not deaf… they can talk to him and then he can write down his responses.
It is sad that this young man was so enamored by his older brother that he followed him into this madness. These people young people just don’t think past the deed. They never thought that it would come to this; maybe the older brother but not the younger one.
Our law enforcement, starting from the very top with our Commander-in-Chief, the Attorney General, the FBI, AFT, and all the way down to the patrol officer deserves just so much praise and accolades.
Is "AFT" the American Federation of Transexuals, I smell a liberal conspiracy there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 2 min HITLER Alt-Right ... 2,528
News George W. Bush on press and presidency: a Power... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 29
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min JRB 237,879
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 min Waikiki ripoff 36,588
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Copout 1,498,594
News Latinos Won't Turn Texas Blue Anytime Soon 24 min Buddy Baker 2
News Trump to skip White House Correspondentsa Assoc... 28 min Fcvk tRump 55
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 32 min Copout 21,415
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min Enter 413,245
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 57 min Trump your President 290
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 259,163
More from around the web