Morales wins easy re-election

Morales wins easy re-election

There are 36 comments on the WSVN-TV Miami Beach story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Morales wins easy re-election. In it, WSVN-TV Miami Beach reports that:

President Evo Morales easily won re-election Sunday, according to unofficial results, getting an overwhelming mandate for further revolutionary change on behalf of Bolivia's long-suppressed indigenous majority.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSVN-TV Miami Beach.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Dec 7, 2009
His opponents say they fear [President Morales] will use his consolidated power to continue battling racially based inequalities… sounds like President Obama’s opponents; they hate the fact that the President is improving the lives of the middle class, the poor and minorities.

This President will easily win re-election the same way Morales did; God has bless America with the election of Barack Obama.
themuleman

Morristown, NJ

#2 Dec 7, 2009
Man what planet do you live on? obama is a idiot and a one term president what has he did? except put us deeper in hole money wise then in other president in history you call that Brilliance? he's a lair to the max.and wants a world like hugo chavez dreams of..him in charge!! and the same for evo morales.you need to wake up dude or get off the weed.or go live in bolivia for a few years.i didnt know key west had so many dummies there.
Elav Lark

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2009
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
His opponents say they fear [President Morales] will use his consolidated power to continue battling racially based inequalities… sounds like President Obama’s opponents; they hate the fact that the President is improving the lives of the middle class, the poor and minorities.
This President will easily win re-election the same way Morales did; God has bless America with the election of Barack Obama.
I see the people with the straight jacket have not yet caught up with you. They will.
1 post removed
Jen in Trinidad

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

#5 Dec 7, 2009
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You're a marine. Ever been overseas? Oh well, I guess your ignorance about Bolivia is understandable. It is landlocked after all.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6 Dec 7, 2009
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Name five things Obama has done to improve the middle class and also define the middle class.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Dec 7, 2009
Jen in Trinidad wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a marine. Ever been overseas? Oh well, I guess your ignorance about Bolivia is understandable. It is landlocked after all.
his only stint in the military was a boot camp..........where he got the boot.
PETER HARRIS

Springfield, VA

#8 Dec 7, 2009
Leaders such as Obama or Morales should only be judge by their actions, not their talk. I hold every man responsible for his actions. Actions speak louder than words and has a huge sense of what is genuine or not. If you keep your word, then you are a solid man who keeps his word. Obama does not keep his word, he is promised things which he is not doing at this time, so he is a man who cannot be trusted. But I think Obama does not keep his word because he does not want to upset the status quo, ie, the military industrial complex etc. In short Obama is not the true president, he is only a puppet.
On the other hand, it looks like Morales is a man of his word, and will do what he promises and stays true to his ideals, naturally then people respect that and have chosen to elect him.

Since: Sep 07

Dublin

#9 Dec 7, 2009
LONG LIVE EVA MORALES
¡VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN

“Don't snow me!”

Since: Sep 09

1 socket

#10 Dec 7, 2009
He looks like Eric Estrada.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#11 Dec 7, 2009
PETER HARRIS wrote:
Leaders such as Obama or Morales should only be judge by their actions, not their talk. I hold every man responsible for his actions. Actions speak louder than words and has a huge sense of what is genuine or not. If you keep your word, then you are a solid man who keeps his word. Obama does not keep his word, he is promised things which he is not doing at this time, so he is a man who cannot be trusted. But I think Obama does not keep his word because he does not want to upset the status quo, ie, the military industrial complex etc. In short Obama is not the true president, he is only a puppet.
On the other hand, it looks like Morales is a man of his word, and will do what he promises and stays true to his ideals, naturally then people respect that and have chosen to elect him.
The history of South America is colored with "men of their word".

Since: Sep 07

Dublin

#12 Dec 7, 2009
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
The history of South America is colored with "men of their word".
Yeah like Jefferson Davis. Oh wait he was from the Confederate States.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#13 Dec 7, 2009
europa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah like Jefferson Davis. Oh wait he was from the Confederate States.
With friends like you, Morales will not need enemies.
I realize you are trying to be deft and clever but South America trashed itself for ages on it's own and independent of the CSA which faded from history after 1865.
There were other American politicians that could be named but I realize your curt knee jerk response would not allow you to think of them.
1 post removed
Dan USA

Waukesha, WI

#15 Dec 7, 2009
Viva me hermonos e me hermonas de Bolivia.
2 posts removed
California Dream Gone

Orlando, FL

#18 Dec 8, 2009
There are hundreds-of-thousands Bolivians living in...Los Angeles as it has become South America's capital city.
The more politicians that are aligned with Hugo Chavez that get elected create more "economic" refugees that try to enter Mexico and make their way to the US.
Have you ever wondered where the illegals get their attitude about complying with US immigration laws?
http://usapatriots.ning.com/profiles/blogs/im...
1 post removed
Lone Wolf

Benicarló, Spain

#20 Dec 8, 2009
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Name five things Obama has done to improve the middle class and also define the middle class.
going to tax everyone to death and icrease the debt....??
Lone Wolf

Benicarló, Spain

#21 Dec 8, 2009
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>his only stint in the military was a boot camp..........where he got the boot.
I thougth he spent two years in the young marines.?
Lone Wolf

Benicarló, Spain

#22 Dec 8, 2009
Viva La Legion Española..................
Lone Wolf

Benicarló, Spain

#23 Dec 8, 2009
themuleman wrote:
Man what planet do you live on? obama is a idiot and a one term president what has he did? except put us deeper in hole money wise then in other president in history you call that Brilliance? he's a lair to the max.and wants a world like hugo chavez dreams of..him in charge!! and the same for evo morales.you need to wake up dude or get off the weed.or go live in bolivia for a few years.i didnt know key west had so many dummies there.
ne does have a nobel peace prize for increaseing a war he said that all the troops would leave ??????????I guess its true Obama you lie........
SPV

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

#24 Dec 8, 2009
europa wrote:
LONG LIVE EVA MORALES
¡VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN
Who's Eva?

Since: Sep 08

Jersey City, NJ

#25 Dec 8, 2009
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Well spoken, although I would not go as far as comparing the two presidents side by side. Let everyone else insult and talk their bullshit. Fact is both Obama and Evo won by ample majority and are in the presidency and the loser need a way to vent their anger.

Viva Evo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 2 min Big Al 1,229
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 1,644,003
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 3 min Ronald 159
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min Tre H 13,984
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Aquarius-WY 320,500
News Trump all but endorses GOP's Moore despite sex ... 7 min skeevy plump potus 81
News Trump won't campaign for Alabama's Roy Moore am... 13 min Pope Benedictum 61
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 15 min Pope Benedictum 239
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 20 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,612
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 30 min Sheriff Joe 529 161
More from around the web