Cory Booker reportedly leaning toward Senate run

Dec 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Political junkies salivating over a potential showdown between New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Cory Booker in New Jersey's gubernatorial race next year might not get their wish.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2012

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

booker would lose, hence the senate dodge.
Peace On Earth

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Odd, we have an African American President, but nobody in the Senate is AA. Where's that at? The Senate doesn't reflect our diverse country.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Peace On Earth wrote:
Odd, we have an African American President, but nobody in the Senate is AA. Where's that at? The Senate doesn't reflect our diverse country.
Well the republicans have a black Senator, the liberals made their sit in the back seat in with Pelosi picking the white guy for the second postion. Liberals only talk about race.
1 post removed

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Pull My Finger wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I looked Sen. Tim Scott from SC looked mighty dark to me. Could he be a white man in black face? Just asking.
No, Scott is a black man with a teabagger brain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Cory Booker would have big shoes to fill. Wide ones too.
Character Profileing

Aledo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Peace On Earth wrote:
Wasn't it Martin Luther King Jr that said a man should be judged on the content of his character and not the color of his skin. Character is colorless. I thought we had an American President and American Congress people. What does color have to do with it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Character Profileing wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't it Martin Luther King Jr that said a man should be judged on the content of his character and not the color of his skin. Character is colorless. I thought we had an American President and American Congress people. What does color have to do with it?
Obviously, King's wisdom did not get through to everyone. The country is in an ideological civil war, which seems never to have ended. Yet the good guys are slowly gaining a bigger advantage over the racists lately. This time blacks are no longer slaves, but part of the team.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>No, Scott is a black man with a teabagger brain.
I wonder if Obama will shed a fake tear for the 62 children killed in Chicago by guns this year. I haven't heard him or the MSM mention Rahms little paradise being a blood bath on a continual basis, and from illegal guns by the way, not legally owned guns. Chicago's deaths and shootings are 4 times NYC's and double LA's. When Is Obama going to tell America about the failure of the toughest gun laws in America failing, because criminala, gang bangers and nuts don't care about the law.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if Obama will shed a fake tear for the 62 children killed in Chicago by guns this year. I haven't heard him or the MSM mention Rahms little paradise being a blood bath on a continual basis, and from illegal guns by the way, not legally owned guns. Chicago's deaths and shootings are 4 times NYC's and double LA's. When Is Obama going to tell America about the failure of the toughest gun laws in America failing, because criminala, gang bangers and nuts don't care about the law.
Are you illiterate or just incapable of staying on topic?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you illiterate or just incapable of staying on topic?
BIDEN 2008:'Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns'...

HARRY REID 2010: "I Carried a Gun Every Place I Went"...

Obama taps Biden to lead gun grab...Like this wasn’t planned all along. When the news came of the shooting, you know Obama was doing cartwheels.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

May the best-looking one win! LOL

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Wise choice, since fat-boy will use Hurricane Sandy to ensure his reelection.

Booker will be a welcome addition to the senate.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>BIDEN 2008:'Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns'...
HARRY REID 2010: "I Carried a Gun Every Place I Went"...
Obama taps Biden to lead gun grab...Like this wasn’t planned all along. When the news came of the shooting, you know Obama was doing cartwheels.
So--incapable of staying on topic? Typical right wing troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••