House takes up own immigration fix, no citizenship

Jun 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSWO

New York authorities say a helicopter carrying four Swedish tourists has landed in the Hudson River off Manhattan, but everyone has been rescued.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

They are all jokers Democrats would not support an enforcement without legalization and a an eventual path to citizenship what ever bill the house majority passes without those elements will never become law under this and any future democrat Presidency and that is a long way into future and maybe forever, just kiss the White House good bye you G O P.

grumpy old people.
river

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
They are all jokers Democrats would not support an enforcement without legalization and a an eventual path to citizenship what ever bill the house majority passes without those elements will never become law under this and any future democrat Presidency and that is a long way into future and maybe forever, just kiss the White House good bye you G O P.
grumpy old people.
you right
1 post removed
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

So, make them learn english, get behind the legal immigrants already in line and have them go through the legal naturalization process. All the other immigrants walk that path to citizenshi. What makes illegals more special than them ? Building another 'special' class of people makes no sense.
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
grumpy old people.
Kiss the White house good bye? Forgive them for working for the American people.Republicans are not as stupid as you think,they know who votes for them and they will not trade tens of millions of votes just to make sure democrats have at the very least another 50 million in the next 13 years.I really do laugh at you and all those morons who say (without believing) republicans will somehow gain hispanic votes by passing amnesty.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
grumpy old people.
oh again you are crazy,you have no right saying anything about the white house.you are illegal.and they really dont care how you feel the grumpy old people.and you cant stay grumpy!!!!!
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss the White house good bye? Forgive them for working for the American people.Republicans are not as stupid as you think,they know who votes for them and they will not trade tens of millions of votes just to make sure democrats have at the very least another 50 million in the next 13 years.I really do laugh at you and all those morons who say (without believing) republicans will somehow gain hispanic votes by passing amnesty.
Hispanics and Asians just like black votes are gone forever along with LGBT while women are on the brink, keep it up guys as long as that is being considered smart then the future will bright holding on to principles as the Dems sails away in the real world.
Armando

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss the White house good bye? Forgive them for working for the American people.Republicans are not as stupid as you think,they know who votes for them and they will not trade tens of millions of votes just to make sure democrats have at the very least another 50 million in the next 13 years.I really do laugh at you and all those morons who say (without believing) republicans will somehow gain hispanic votes by passing amnesty.
"numbers name" (nym8387) god almighty! I see your name everywhere man, your hate, your ignorance, your fear...are you sure you dont have hispanic name or last name? Are you sure you are not gay? Are you sure you are full american? Are you sure you work? Man you ignore what my people is been suffering all this years. There is always a proof that are bastards who hates their own people. There is a few ladies spiting venom and frustation, like you, but a least they have vagina.I think you are only half american and with all the time you said that you spend in your research getting information to feed your ignorance...Im pretty sure that you have flat ass but you dont work in nothing honorable.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Armando wrote:
<quoted text> "numbers name" (nym8387) god almighty! I see your name everywhere man, your hate, your ignorance, your fear...are you sure you dont have hispanic name or last name? Are you sure you are not gay? Are you sure you are full american? Are you sure you work? Man you ignore what my people is been suffering all this years. There is always a proof that are bastards who hates their own people. There is a few ladies spiting venom and frustation, like you, but a least they have vagina.I think you are only half american and with all the time you said that you spend in your research getting information to feed your ignorance...Im pretty sure that you have flat ass but you dont work in nothing honorable.
then you wonder why people dont want you here.you have nothing to offer america,you sound like a child.
Armando

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> then you wonder why people dont want you here.you have nothing to offer america,you sound like a child.
Oh shut up besson you are so boring now. Stop crying, for a moment I thought that you was more interesting but you are just another ignorant in this country.Thank God you are part of a minority because I have been meeting more well educated people then you and "numbers name" mostly of the citizens in USA are smart, more human and good christian.I belong to one of this communities and they support 100% the inmigration reform so my republicans friends. You have enough???
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics and Asians just like black votes are gone forever along with LGBT while women are on the brink, keep it up guys as long as that is being considered smart then the future will bright holding on to principles as the Dems sails away in the real world.
B.S, the only votes democrats can count on forever are hispanics (expect for mine).A Republican candidate with the same views on immigration as Romney,but takes a softer stance on more important issues will win the White house.
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Armando wrote:
<quoted text> "numbers name" (nym8387) god almighty! I see your name everywhere man, your hate, your ignorance, your fear...are you sure you dont have hispanic name or last name? Are you sure you are not gay? Are you sure you are full american? Are you sure you work? Man you ignore what my people is been suffering all this years. There is always a proof that are bastards who hates their own people. There is a few ladies spiting venom and frustation, like you, but a least they have vagina.I think you are only half american and with all the time you said that you spend in your research getting information to feed your ignorance...Im pretty sure that you have flat ass but you dont work in nothing honorable.
By honorable you mean getting paid peanuts for slave labor? no thanks.
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Oh shut up besson you are so boring now. Stop crying, for a moment I thought that you was more interesting but you are just another ignorant in this country.Thank God you are part of a minority because I have been meeting more well educated people then you and "numbers name" mostly of the citizens in USA are smart, more human and good christian.I belong one of this communities and they support 100% the inmigration reform so my republicans friends. You have enough???
kissing azz will not change the fact that the vast majority still want you out. This is about the rule of Law and not racism or any kind of nonsense la rata has feed you.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Oh shut up besson you are so boring now. Stop crying, for a moment I thought that you was more interesting but you are just another ignorant in this country.Thank God you are part of a minority because I have been meeting more well educated people then you and "numbers name" mostly of the citizens in USA are smart, more human and good christian.I belong to one of this communities and they support 100% the inmigration reform so my republicans friends. You have enough???
Where did you learn English? From reading crotch novels?

Was your ESL teacher a minimum wage fast food worker?

Mexican-Americans, Hispanics, Latinos and illegals, which all lumped together, are pretty much the same thing, are the only ones in favor of immigration reform, and then only because it would give them the opportunity to drag all their "cousins" across the border.

Which category do you fall into?
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Oh shut up besson you are so boring now. Stop crying, for a moment I thought that you was more interesting but you are just another ignorant in this country.Thank God you are part of a minority because I have been meeting more well educated people then you and "numbers name" mostly of the citizens in USA are smart, more human and good christian.I belong to one of this communities and they support 100% the inmigration reform so my republicans friends. You have enough???
oh u sound just like ambro2000,could that be you.ok good luck with your friends im glad you think im boring.yeah not too many whites left,coz you guys make so many babies ,we cant keep up thats why you should go home.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican-Americans, Hispanics, Latinos and illegals, which all lumped together, are pretty much the same thing, are the only ones in favor of immigration reform, and then only because it would give them the opportunity to drag all their "cousins" across the border.
very good,you have to laugh hes got new friends now lol.they are all the same its true,no respect.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Illegal alien raped 12-year-old girl in St. Louis park

Immigration
July 1, 2013
By: Dave Gibson

On Wednesday, a St. Louis County jury found Juan C. Urbano, 20, guilty of the statutory rape of a 12-year-old girl.

Urbano lured the girl to a park in Breckenridge Hills in 2011, where he raped her.

Since: Jan 13

Bloomfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>oh u sound just like ambro2000,could that be you.ok good luck with your friends im glad you think im boring.yeah not too many whites left,coz you guys make so many babies ,we cant keep up thats why you should go home.
I'm glad to hear I'm becoming a super star on this forum lol

Boehner is the most important player at the moment in this equation. One one side there are the moderate conservatives with the democrats supporting the Senate bill and on the other side there's the Tea Party who is against any bill. The reason why they are coming up with these anti immigration reform bills is because they are against everything the other side. They don't want anything to get passed in the House as this will result in a joint conference being called which will lead to something very closed to the Senate bill up for a vote in the House.
Armando

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> kissing azz will not change the fact that the vast majority still want you out. This is about the rule of Law and not racism or any kind of nonsense la rata has feed you.
Look besson he understand now for the name I gave to him hahaha Hi "numbers name" Lol!!!
Armando

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to hear I'm becoming a super star on this forum lol
Boehner is the most important player at the moment in this equation. One one side there are the moderate conservatives with the democrats supporting the Senate bill and on the other side there's the Tea Party who is against any bill. The reason why they are coming up with these anti immigration reform bills is because they are against everything the other side. They don't want anything to get passed in the House as this will result in a joint conference being called which will lead to something very closed to the Senate bill up for a vote in the House.
Congratulations Ambro!!! Hahahaha
Armando

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bama boy how are you? Dont worry about me, start to be worry about your ass...is gonna burn in few weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••