Most Americans are disappointed in Ba...

Most Americans are disappointed in Barack Obama, a CBS News/New York Times poll finds.

There are 38 comments on the KSSN-FM Little Rock story from Feb 27, 2014, titled Most Americans are disappointed in Barack Obama, a CBS News/New York Times poll finds.. In it, KSSN-FM Little Rock reports that:

Most Americans are disappointed in Barack Obama, a CBS News/New York Times poll finds .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSSN-FM Little Rock.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#1 Feb 27, 2014
America is wishing up to who Obama really is: a lying, arrogant, know-it-all except when he cannot escape blame; then, he is simply clueless.
Hillary is from the same piece of cloth.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2014
He lost the Summer 2016 Olympics (to Rio).

He lost his bet with Canada about the men's AND women's 2014 Olympic hockey teams ( our loss cost him a case of beer each/team).

First he was going to attack Syria, but then he changed his mind. But then decided to ARM the rebels, but they are partially AlQaeda, and MOSTLY wanting an Islamic state (so we SHOULD, instead, be supporting the existing regime)

He was going to bring the troops home from Afghanistan, then decided to keep some there, but then Karzai won't sign the agreement, so Obama is THREATENING Karzai by saying he is going to bring the troops home.

He tells Russia to not get involved in Ukraine, but Putin has given sanctuary to Ukraine's President (now holding up in Moscow).

He tells Iran DO WHAT WE TELL YOU or we will attack. So they don't rush to do much of anything.

Americans are war weary anyway. So why, when Obama tries to be the BIG SHOT, he ends up looking like a fool?
Churchlady

Delavan, WI

#3 Feb 27, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
America is wishing up to who Obama really is: a lying, arrogant, know-it-all except when he cannot escape blame; then, he is simply clueless.
Hillary is from the same piece of cloth.
CORRECT except it is worse than you think. This Kenyan-born, bisexual, Moslem man-of-lawlessness is actually The Antichrist & 100% Italian Jesuit Pope Francis is the False Prophet. Jesus Christ has provided our ONLY means of escape from the coming Tribulation and Obama's future home in the lake-of-fire.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2014
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>CORRECT except it is worse than you think. This Kenyan-born, bisexual, Moslem man-of-lawlessness is actually The Antichrist & 100% Italian Jesuit Pope Francis is the False Prophet. Jesus Christ has provided our ONLY means of escape from the coming Tribulation and Obama's future home in the lake-of-fire.
Not to worry.

He'll find a way to mess that up too !!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2014
Twenty eight changes by fiat, and counting, to obamacare.

The more people know, the less they trust, the worse the Wizard of DC looks.
1 post removed
see the light

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 27, 2014
We knew he was always a disappointment and liar. More Americans are finally seeing the truth, but let's hope there's still an America by the time that Communist leaves.
tald to BO hand

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Feb 27, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
America is wishing up to who Obama really is: a lying, arrogant, know-it-all except when he cannot escape blame; then, he is simply clueless.
Hillary is from the same piece of cloth.
do U liked the pic?!!;-000h, KSSN-AM Little rock, AR newseum!! uphill girl 2016

Billy & Joel - UpHill Girls .


learn how to living the pain!! ;-00
talk to BO hand

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#9 Feb 27, 2014
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry.
He'll find a way to mess that up too !!
;-000h, still upset about the Sr. Senator appointed BO in the Office!!! ;-000
talk to BO hand

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#10 Feb 27, 2014
see the light wrote:
We knew he was always a disappointment and liar. More Americans are finally seeing the truth, but let's hope there's still an America by the time that Communist leaves.
;) have you ever really loved upHillary?

Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman


;-000
eyes book

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#11 Feb 27, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Twenty eight changes by fiat, and counting, to obamacare.
The more people know, the less they trust, the worse the Wizard of DC looks.
dat is so dam funies!!! ;-0000000

Rod Stewart - The Way You Look 2Knight in DC!;)
Petrone

Manhattan Beach, CA

#12 Feb 27, 2014
How can you say that ....
Americans on welfare food stamps and unemployment love this guy...
Americans that are irresponsible don't pay taxes love this guy also ...
Americans that want a free ride and are non productive people still support Obama..
People that get rewarded by this govt for doing nothing and not trying they support Obama..
Then theres the progressives libs communists etc they all like him too hes their kind of guy ..

Only those in the minority paying the bills the ones that get up every day and go work for a living they are the ones that are disappointed because we love this country ... and we are the ones he's punishing ..
eyes book

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#13 Feb 27, 2014
Petrone wrote:
How can you say that ....
Americans on welfare food stamps and unemployment love this guy...
Americans that are irresponsible don't pay taxes love this guy also ...
Americans that want a free ride and are non productive people still support Obama..
People that get rewarded by this govt for doing nothing and not trying they support Obama..
Then theres the progressives libs communists etc they all like him too hes their kind of guy ..
Only those in the minority paying the bills the ones that get up every day and go work for a living they are the ones that are disappointed because we love this country ... and we are the ones he's punishing ..
& U stil using the OLD tex-Com+mute+nick=comunist!!! yo English teacher wil disapointed U so badlee, CAer!! ;-0000h, Merkel Chancellor speaking English much better than you!!! ;-000
Petrone

Manhattan Beach, CA

#14 Feb 27, 2014
EYES BOOK you need to do your homework on where Obama came from who was his mentors what he believes in and then maybe just mayybe you would realize hes a progressive lib and MARXist..
foster

Ashburn, VA

#15 Feb 27, 2014
Eleanor wrote:
He lost the Summer 2016 Olympics (to Rio).
He lost his bet with Canada about the men's AND women's 2014 Olympic hockey teams ( our loss cost him a case of beer each/team).
First he was going to attack Syria, but then he changed his mind. But then decided to ARM the rebels, but they are partially AlQaeda, and MOSTLY wanting an Islamic state (so we SHOULD, instead, be supporting the existing regime)
He was going to bring the troops home from Afghanistan, then decided to keep some there, but then Karzai won't sign the agreement, so Obama is THREATENING Karzai by saying he is going to bring the troops home.
He tells Russia to not get involved in Ukraine, but Putin has given sanctuary to Ukraine's President (now holding up in Moscow).
He tells Iran DO WHAT WE TELL YOU or we will attack. So they don't rush to do much of anything.
Americans are war weary anyway. So why, when Obama tries to be the BIG SHOT, he ends up looking like a fool?
So he should attack Syria and meet Russia with force over the Ukraine?

Didn't we use that logic with Iraq and Afghanstan?
Human Androne

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#16 Feb 27, 2014
Petrone wrote:
EYES BOOK you need to do your homework on where Obama came from who was his mentors what he believes in and then maybe just mayybe you would realize hes a progressive lib and MARXist..
;-000h, U gettin mad? dat is showing yo emotion? & dat how the ROBOTop-pick to measurement yo BO jackson game!!! ;-000h, dont get personal with the robotoothpaste program..;-0000
foster

Ashburn, VA

#17 Feb 27, 2014
You'd think because of this the Republicans & their ideas would be popular options.
However, they're rating 7% and can't make up ground
Human Androne

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#18 Feb 27, 2014
foster wrote:
You'd think because of this the Republicans & their ideas would be popular options.
However, they're rating 7% and can't make up ground
& who is You'd?;) the ROBOToothpaste or me?!! ;-00000000
BuckOfama

Alexandria, VA

#19 Feb 28, 2014
foster wrote:
You'd think because of this the Republicans & their ideas would be popular options.
However, they're rating 7% and can't make up ground
Care to cite your source?

Democrats 27% approval rating
Republicans 22% approval rating
Congress 13% approval rating

Appears both parties are in the sh1tter, Congress as a whole worse.

“Emblem of the Brave and True”

Since: Sep 10

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Feb 28, 2014
Most Americans put too much stock in a figure head when they should be proactively involved in local politics and not herded in and propagandized by federal policies. He did ok. He got some things done, didn't overreach too much and considering what he had to start with and the obstacles along the way and all the birther bs I think he hasn't been the best, but he's no Nixon, yeah he sold out early, that was sad, but that's the bubble a president gets put in, Washington never changed like he campaigned but a president is limited in power. The moment anyone takes office as president they automatically become disconnected from the populous, for the first black president he made a positive impact on the country and got us out of a hole. His presidency would be comparable to Reagan's.
Affirmative Action

Aledo, IL

#21 Feb 28, 2014
It only proves the wisdom of MLK's statement " that a man should be judged by the content of his character rather then the color of his skin." Should have listened to MLK. We elected a man on the color of his skin rather then the content of his character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 min Into The Night 36,804
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,510,487
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min tuffy wuffy 239,699
News Did Republicans Rig the Election? 9 min Chilli J 137
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min cpeter1313 313,705
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min IND 262,721
News Freedom Caucus Considers Its Next Fight: Planne... 11 min ardith 1
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 58 min positronium 2,625
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr flack 7,569
News Americans spent an estimated $17 billion on amm... 4 hr Frogface Kate 213
More from around the web