IRS Apologizes for Scrutiny of Conser...

IRS Apologizes for Scrutiny of Conservative Groups

There are 865 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from May 11, 2013, titled IRS Apologizes for Scrutiny of Conservative Groups. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax exempt status.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: May 13

United States

#208 May 14, 2013
IRS came forwarded ONLY after being sue and KNOWING they will loose.

Welcome to Liberal Utopia.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#209 May 14, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
IRS came forwarded ONLY after being sue and KNOWING they will loose.
Welcome to Liberal Utopia.
Which t-banned user with a new alias are you?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#210 May 14, 2013
Funny, I don't remember such outrage when the IRS targeted the NAACP back in 2004 (under Bush's watch) because the group distributed anti-Bush materials at a convention.....

Since: May 13

United States

#211 May 14, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>Which t-banned user with a new alias are you?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
I am the same powerful 'martinezjosei' who is still schooling Liberals left abs right, pun intended!

I just like my handle to be more evident, more explicit, more valid, so my handle carries the truthful punch needed to wake up the idiot Liberals!

Since: May 13

United States

#212 May 14, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>Which t-banned user with a new alias are you?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Obama's abuse of power that we Conservative warned about is NOW real to the Liberal media, LOL!!!

Conservative are ALWAYS right, Liberals are ALWAYS, always, ALWAYS WRONG, wrong, WRONG, wrong!!!
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#213 May 14, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, there's no way to prove it, so as far as we know you're a liar.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#214 May 14, 2013
Imom wrote:
<quoted text>For your information Democrats in Congress are worried about this- who is to say that next time it might not be liberal or progressive groups. But like you say it is only being pointed out for partisan reasons- so when it happens to you don't be surprised when no one speaks up in defense of you.
Dem Leader Struggles to Keep Track of Obama Scandals..... Well I can tell Odoodle, a scandal a day won't keep the press away. I guess he finally found some crisis he would love to waste.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#215 May 14, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, there's no way to prove it, so as far as we know you're a liar.
WH: Obama 'firm believer' in press freedom...
ahahahahahahahaha but continues to attack FOX and Limbaugh.....hahhahahah and now the AP.
Womba

Stillwater, OK

#216 May 14, 2013
Everybody needs to calm down:
Eric Holder just announced he will lauch a "thorough investigation". Feel better?
Now we can all rest in peace [RIP]:):):)
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#217 May 14, 2013
Imom wrote:
<quoted text>For your information Democrats in Congress are worried about this- who is to say that next time it might not be liberal or progressive groups. But like you say it is only being pointed out for partisan reasons- so when it happens to you don't be surprised when no one speaks up in defense of you.
Please. Republicans are known for taking out their garbage more than Democrats. Democrats will side with their own most anytime. It's getting to be scandal after scandal with this administration. I can't wait until tomorrow to see what else the Democrats have been up to behind our backs.

I guess Harry Weed was right when he said he knew an anonymous IRS source that said Romney didn't pay his taxes.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#218 May 14, 2013
Womba wrote:
Everybody needs to calm down:
Eric Holder just announced he will lauch a "thorough investigation". Feel better?
Now we can all rest in peace [RIP]:):):)
Oh yeah, just like he did for Fast and Furious and the New Black Panthers.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#219 May 14, 2013
cynthia hurst wrote:
When are the republicans going to apologize for lying about Iraq, for plunging this country into helacious debt, for losing our 401ks', for tapping our phones, for torture, against the Geneva convention, for 9/11 on their watch, when they were warned something was up, for voter suppression, etc.,etc........for discrimination. If a donkey was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me. They remind me of the scribes who caused Jesus to be crucified!!!!
Oh, now that's a comparison: DumBama to Jesus Christ.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#220 May 14, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
IRS came forwarded ONLY after being sue and KNOWING they will loose.
Welcome to Liberal Utopia.
Liberal Utopia?.....IRS Head at the time was a Bush Appointee......
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#221 May 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Utopia?.....IRS Head at the time was a Bush Appointee......
They can't be bothered with pesky details. raygun had to repeat 'I don't remember' 125 times before nancy assured him he did it.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#222 May 14, 2013
Womba wrote:
Everybody needs to calm down:
Eric Holder just announced he will lauch a "thorough investigation". Feel better?
Now we can all rest in peace [RIP]:):):)
don't care what he WANTS TO DO, his so called investigation will only be A BIGGER COVER UP of what they really did. OFF WITH HIS HEAD! OFF WITH "O"'s HEAD!

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#223 May 14, 2013
Windy wrote:
Funny, I don't remember such outrage when the IRS targeted the NAACP back in 2004 (under Bush's watch) because the group distributed anti-Bush materials at a convention.....
Due the IRS apologized?

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#224 May 14, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, there's no way to prove it, so as far as we know you're a liar.
Liberal SOP- claim is false and when proven to be true then ignore it, excuse it or defend it.

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#225 May 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>WH: Obama 'firm believer' in press freedom...
ahahahahahahahaha but continues to attack FOX and Limbaugh.....hahhahahah and now the AP.
See what happens when the Liberal Media plays with the lion?

Glenn Beck said that if the Liberal Media gets its way, supporting a totalitarian socialist state, they will end up with a bullet in their head!!!

Taking about self-destruction!

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#226 May 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Please. Republicans are known for taking out their garbage more than Democrats. Democrats will side with their own most anytime. It's getting to be scandal after scandal with this administration. I can't wait until tomorrow to see what else the Democrats have been up to behind our backs.

I guess Harry Weed was right when he said he knew an anonymous IRS source that said Romney didn't pay his taxes.
"I guess Harry Weed was right when he said he knew an anonymous IRS source that said Romney didn't pay his taxes."

LOL!!!

And Harry Weed was still WRONG because ALL Liberals are ALWAYS wrong!

Since: May 13

Marengo, OH

#227 May 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Utopia?.....IRS Head at the time was a Bush Appointee......
And?

Liberals are Liberals first!

Are you sure Obama did not called him with the orders after mentioning some discovers sin of him?

See? You are not dealing with normal people but with "Hate America First" Liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being conservative is not being racist 2 min Barros chingon 39
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-wy 1,482,674
News Anti-Trump protests to kick off with Washington... 4 min spud 165
News The Latest: White House freezes new regulations 5 min Trump your President 18
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 7 min Happy Lesbo 18,145
News Climate change should not be 'partisan issue,' ... 8 min tina anne 121
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min inbred Genius 256,576
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 12 min huntcoyotes 97
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 46 min RustyS 4,847
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Brian_G 409,526
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 9 hr RoxLo 2,017
More from around the web