Hillary Clinton: No decision on 2016 presidential run yet

Sep 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

"I do" wrestle with running for president, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told New York Magazine in an interview published Sunday.

Comments
61 - 80 of 104 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2013

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you've been shooting blanks.
hahahahahahahaha
Blanks are all I need to scare away a surrendercrat.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MCP, the Main Stream Media sets the national conversation, not me.
They created the BenghaziDECEPTION, team ClintonH, is the one who said that dead Americans and an Ambassador didn't matter.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>now that's funny! the Tea party has utterly failed and is just a small footnote in history...
they did give us one of the best lines ever, though..."keep your government hands off my medicare!"
that was a beaut...
I think you are confusing the TEA party with occupy Wall St.

The TEA party was oppressed in the last election by lois lerner and the IRS brownshirts.

It is, and will continue to improve our credit rating from President downgrade.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> Anne Coulter's pale skin and bony fingers wont stop Secretary Clinton, the most successful politician in US History
I agree with some poster that judged it funny. A drunk as President......Biden or Hillery......what a choice the liberals have. Hair Plugs or Botox.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>now that's funny! the Tea party has utterly failed and is just a small footnote in history...
they did give us one of the best lines ever, though..."keep your government hands off my medicare!"
that was a beaut...
How long have you had these pipe dreams. Bad stuff huh.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with some poster that judged it funny. A drunk as President......Biden or Hillery......what a choice the liberals have. Hair Plugs or Botox.
bumper sticker alert....
dumbospambot name calling....underway... You've peaked as a teabagging con.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She'll need to check in at the Betty Ford Clinic for de-tox first. Pounding down a 5th everyday before lunch is starting to show.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>now that's funny! the Tea party has utterly failed and is just a small footnote in history...
they did give us one of the best lines ever, though..."keep your government hands off my medicare!"
that was a beaut...
Hard to top Hope and Change.
.
Is keep your hands off my Medicare as good as "Four Dead Americans In Libya"?
.
Or Libya, Tunisia and Egypt left in turmoil?
.
Or thanks to the weapons that weren't guarded during the Libya "liberation" those weapons got into the hands of Jihadists who are now shooting up parts of central Africa?
.
And Barack wants to do the same for Syria...

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>now that's funny! the Tea party has utterly failed and is just a small footnote in history...
they did give us one of the best lines ever, though..."keep your government hands off my medicare!"
that was a beaut...
Or Barack's active promotion of legalizing millions of people who skirted our immigration law while allowing millions of American CITIZENS to languish on welfare.
.
Joe Biden down in Mexico kissing Mexican azz like the stuff was on sale.
.
While the federal debt goes higher and higher...
.
You're correct, facts are fun!
2 posts removed

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I guess if Weiner had oral sex she'd still be in...

Do as I say, not as I do: Hillary tells Huma to dump Anthony Weiner

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/...
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Adam 36 wrote:
I guess if Weiner had oral sex she'd still be in...
Do as I say, not as I do: Hillary tells Huma to dump Anthony Weiner
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/...
One Adam-12, One Adam-12 loon alert...toothpix thread:

"Hillary Clinton: No decision on 2016 presidential run yet"

Suspect deranged and employing copy and paste stupidity....

One Adam12...switch to tac2 for further instructions...One Adam-12....out.
andresw

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
bumper sticker alert....
dumbospambot name calling....underway... You've peaked as a teabagging con.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Why is it that American homosexuals such as you are so interested in tea-bagging?

It is unfortunate that you do have enough a healthy social life and must spend so much time on the internet insulting others? Is this your idea of accomplishment and being clever? Have you ever thought about what you do with your life if you were not such a clown?
1 post removed
andresw

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
One Adam-12, One Adam-12 loon alert...toothpix thread:
"Hillary Clinton: No decision on 2016 presidential run yet"
Suspect deranged and employing copy and paste stupidity....
One Adam12...switch to tac2 for further instructions...One Adam-12....out.
What an empty and meaningless life you lead. The real joke is on you for your wasted life but you do not have the intelligence to realize it. Maybe it is better that you play with your computer so often instead of endangering the American public.
1 post removed
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We Americans must show that our America is a democratic-country!

We must check which Senators agree to TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership).
We must check which Representatives agree to TPP.

And, we must campaign against those politicians at next election!

We must campaign to blackball those politicians,
because we think that those politicians are deemed unfit for public office.

Our America is a democratic-country!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are confusing the TEA party with occupy Wall St.
The TEA party was oppressed in the last election by lois lerner and the IRS brownshirts.
It is, and will continue to improve our credit rating from President downgrade.
Yes, Lois just resigned at $50,000 a year for lying under oath. Such is the rewards for lying in the Obama world of cover up.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Sep 24, 2013
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
so you admit that alwayswrongissa is worthless...hahahahahahahaha

...reminds you of yourself.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Sep 24, 2013
 
andresw wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that American homosexuals such as you are so interested in tea-bagging?
It is unfortunate that you do have enough a healthy social life and must spend so much time on the internet insulting others? Is this your idea of accomplishment and being clever? Have you ever thought about what you do with your life if you were not such a clown?
Don't worry, there is a jobs fair at the landfill next week. He has a shot at a shovel ready job.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Sep 24, 2013
 
..they'll be burying teabagging cons.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Sep 24, 2013
 
conservative crapola wrote:
..they'll be burying teabagging cons.
Really, Obama's voting block?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Sep 24, 2013
 
OOPS you lost another one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••