Palin To Obama: 'Step Away From The Teleprompter And Do Your Job'

There are 67 comments on the cbslocal.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Palin To Obama: 'Step Away From The Teleprompter And Do Your Job'. In it, cbslocal.com reports that:

Returning to the national stage, Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Saturday that the Republican Party must broaden its message to grow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbslocal.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DanielGagnon

Mound, MN

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Might as well tell Him to stop eating...

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Obama has put a gag order on the survivors of Benghazi. What's that tell you about our piece of shit, lying, President?
.
"4 dollar a gallon gas is killing the poor" translates to "Obama is killing the poor"
Especially while his rich buddies like Corzine are getting richer on record breaking stock numbers on Wall Street. Obama is for the rich. He and his wife are hypocrites. Liars. Thieves.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Obama has put a gag order on the survivors of Benghazi. What's that tell you about our piece of shit, lying, President?
.
"4 dollar a gallon gas is killing the poor" translates to "Obama is killing the poor"
Especially while his rich buddies like Corzine are getting richer on record breaking stock numbers on Wall Street. Obama is for the rich. He and his wife are hypocrites. Liars. Thieves.
Oh poor baby. I thought Obama was going to be impeached and Hillary was going to jail over Bengayze?

Hmmmmm, your magic 8 ball was wrong yet again.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Dried up old hag says what?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#5 Mar 16, 2013
I did enjoy listening to all the LOSERS whining about the guy that actually WON the election.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Poor retarded palin. She is so desperate to stay relevant
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Someone please put a sock in her mouth.
Ken

Zephyrhills, FL

#8 Mar 16, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
I did enjoy listening to all the LOSERS whining about the guy that actually WON the election.
As time passes it will be harder and harder to find people who will actually admit they voted for Obama.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#9 Mar 16, 2013
It is time for a pick-up game of B-ball.
And, discuss NationalSecurity.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#10 Mar 16, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
As time passes it will be harder and harder to find people who will actually admit they voted for Obama.
‘Extremists’ chase some Republicans toward Obama

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#11 Mar 16, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor baby. I thought Obama was going to be impeached and Hillary was going to jail over Bengayze?
Hmmmmm, your magic 8 ball was wrong yet again.
You lefties bring her up far more than we do!! It's funny to see the ones who post articles about her, must be a fetish!!

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Mar 16, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor baby. I thought Obama was going to be impeached and Hillary was going to jail over Bengayze?
Hmmmmm, your magic 8 ball was wrong yet again.
Could still happen. Watergate wasn't over in a day. Besides, in the court of public opinion, they are both guilty. Except for morons like you that keep the blinders on. 4 dollars for a gallon of gas??? You really hate the poor, don't you. Hypocrite. No wonder they had to dumb down the schools to get people like you past 5th grade.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
As time passes it will be harder and harder to find people who will actually admit they voted for Obama.
Ooooh, that's gonna prevent Obama from being reelected!

Say what? The election is over and Obama WAS reelected?

Hmmmm, now who could have seen that coming!

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#14 Mar 16, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
You lefties bring her up far more than we do!! It's funny to see the ones who post articles about her, must be a fetish!!
US "Lefties" only bring her up when Y'all "Conservatives" elevate her to the national stage and allow her to speak. We are discussing her comments at the CPAC, aren't we?

Oh, I forgot. Nobody has said anything about what Sarah Palin said. Y'all right wing tea turds just used the story as a launching pad for venting and ranting.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#15 Mar 16, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
You lefties bring her up far more than we do!! It's funny to see the ones who post articles about her, must be a fetish!!
Why not bring up Hillary? She's going to be our next President. Might as well get used to hearing her name every day.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#16 Mar 16, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not bring up Hillary? She's going to be our next President. Might as well get used to hearing her name every day.
Personally, I would vote for a Republican before I vote for Hillary Clinton. In 2008, I really hoped that General Clark would have run for the party nomination but he declined. I didn't like any of the democratic candidate that did run. Gov Richardson, Senator Dodd, Rep Kucinich, Senator Edwards, Senator Gravel and Hillary were way too liberal and none had any balls. I liked Senator Biden but he is a word gaff. I never heard of Obama but when Biden endorsed him and the choice was Hillary or Barrack, I voted against Hillary.

The Republicans didn't have any good candidates during the primaries. I probably would have voted for Senator McCain over Obama but McCain picked Sarah Palin as a running mate. Obama picked Joe Biden as his running mate and Joe is a champion for the middle class so I voted for Obama.

Had the Republicans ran Jon Huntsman in 2012 I would have voted for him but they ran Mittens so I voted for Obama instead.

If the Democrats are stupid enough to run Hillary in 2016 I sure hope the Republicans run someone I don't have to vote against. Don't get me wrong...Bill Clinton was a great president but Hillary is no Bill Clinton.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Sarah Palin is the one great patriotic American who stands up to Obama who is successful in destroying America from the White House with the American people sleeping. Thanks the Lord for the great amazingly bright American ‘Mama’ leader of the GOP Sarah Palin who tells the truth about the deceitful Obama who cannot be trusted for saying anything which is not a lie during the recent four years. Palin is right to tell the conservatives and Tea Party that she is still their best leader that Obama is using the hard working conservative tax to buy votes of more than 30 million Blacks, Hispanic and Asian who do not want to find a job and do not agree to pay taxes while preferring to get free Obama food stamps, free Obama phone, free Obama student loan and mortgage, free Obama care in return for voting for the Democrats for the rest of their lives. Sarah Palin is the true leader of the patriotic conservatives who was rejected by the same old GOP establishment of RINOs that pushed McCain and Romney to defeat to the liar Obama.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#18 Mar 16, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Sarah Palin is the one great patriotic American who stands up to Obama who is successful in destroying America from the White House with the American people sleeping. Thanks the Lord for the great amazingly bright American ‘Mama’ leader of the GOP Sarah Palin who tells the truth about the deceitful Obama who cannot be trusted for saying anything which is not a lie during the recent four years. Palin is right to tell the conservatives and Tea Party that she is still their best leader that Obama is using the hard working conservative tax to buy votes of more than 30 million Blacks, Hispanic and Asian who do not want to find a job and do not agree to pay taxes while preferring to get free Obama food stamps, free Obama phone, free Obama student loan and mortgage, free Obama care in return for voting for the Democrats for the rest of their lives. Sarah Palin is the true leader of the patriotic conservatives who was rejected by the same old GOP establishment of RINOs that pushed McCain and Romney to defeat to the liar Obama.
palin can't spell her own name without looking at her name tag.

Anyone who follows palin is dumber than she is

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#19 Mar 16, 2013
America to Palin: You’re a horrible baby-mama; step away from the teleprompter and go take care of your mentally-challenged disabled retarded child.
2 posts removed
PATTY IS A FAKE MARINE

Zephyrhills, FL

#22 Mar 16, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
America to Palin: You’re a horrible baby-mama; step away from the teleprompter and go take care of your mentally-challenged disabled retarded child.
Wow a lonely phoney who needs to use the Marine Corp as his imaginary backbone now has to make fun of special Needs kids. You sad, pathetic, piece of mamas basement dwelling, internet fraud.

But then again you support an Incompetent Azzclown Kenyan sissy so we really cant expect much out of you. One day, as your being beaten to a pulp in a bar that you have mistaken as one of your usual alternative lifestyle spots, look at your life that is now flashing before your eyes and think...if only my mother didn't insist that I play with dolls and learn to sew, maybe I could have been a man and not an overweight acne covered internet porn surfing liberal who could only dream about defending stepping up and defend this great Nation...

Patty you should climb those basement steps, get out in the street and yell as loud as that bloated muffin top torso of yours can...

'MY NAME IS PATTY ..IM AN INTERNET TROLL AND IM NOT A MARINE .. IM BARELY A MAN.. I WILL STAND HERE SHIVERING WITH MY MAN BOOBS SWINGING FREELY UNTIL I CAN CONVINCE MYSELF THAT I TRUELY AM A FAILURE .. I FAILED SO MISERABLY THAT MY MOTHER IS NOW CHANGING THE LOCKS ON MY BASEMENT STAIRCASE. I WILL BE ALONE CRYING, LIVING IN A BOX ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY WHERE DOGS WILL VIOLATE ME... AND HOPFULLY I WILL DIE QUICKLY, ALONE, AND MY ROTTING SHELL WILL BE LEFT FOR ALL TO SEE, POINT AND LAUGH AT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Valerie 326,620
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 2 min Howard 20
News GOP Gov. Bruce Rauner says Illinois can't bail ... 2 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 2
News Bachmann: Clintons 'Use Poor People As Human Sh... 4 min Lawrence Wolf 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min FastandFurious 188,014
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,225,038
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 53,076
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min HILLARY 2016 180,539
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 13 min Shayla 80
News Ben Carson confirms presidential campaign 25 min Aspirin Between M... 118
More from around the web