Cruz speaks volumes with his silence on Senate GOP colleagues' primary races

There are 78 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 24, 2013, titled Cruz speaks volumes with his silence on Senate GOP colleagues' primary races. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

It only took some brief remarks for Sen. Ted Cruz to widen the growing divide between himself and his Senate Republican colleagues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Create a divide......good. About time someone had balls.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2013
I like him already!

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#3 Aug 25, 2013
I heard Ted Cruz's father give a speech and I thought he was most impressive. He ran circles around Obama's fabled speaking abilities and dare I say it, Reagan as well.
.
I see where Ted Cruz gets his fight from.
Your Ex

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2013
Go nut-job go!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 25, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
I heard Ted Cruz's father give a speech and I thought he was most impressive. He ran circles around Obama's fabled speaking abilities and dare I say it, Reagan as well.
.
I see where Ted Cruz gets his fight from.
Don't you dare lump Reagan in with that Nazicrat teleprompter reader, O'dumbdumb.
1 post removed

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

#7 Aug 25, 2013
I love this. You clowns are partying and celebrating as the republican party circles the bowl. Rafael Cruz is a hateful angry nut. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes by the moniker eighthman on Topix.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 Aug 25, 2013
this guy is scaring the sht out of the left...

LMAO!!!!
Your Ex

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2013
carey529 wrote:
this guy is scaring the sht out of the left...
LMAO!!!!
Actually, we're L'ing our A's off too.....;)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#10 Aug 25, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we're L'ing our A's off too.....;)
sure you are...

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

#11 Aug 25, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
sure you are...
We are cheering him on. He wants to end all contraception. Wait till America finds out what he wants to do. It will be Romney all over again. Yes, we are laughing. You should Google the page that has his political ideas. Make sure that you have tissues close by.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Aug 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Create a divide......good. About time someone had balls.
The better to annihilate you, my dear.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 25, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
I like him already!
And after just one date. Impressive!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Aug 25, 2013
carey529 wrote:
this guy is scaring the sht out of the left...
LMAO!!!!
Cruz should be scaring the shit out of every sane American. Of course that leaves you out.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#15 Aug 25, 2013
Rafael, the cookoo Canuk, has his own issues.
For instance, where is your bc Rafael? The real one - long form please.
Your Ex

United States

#16 Aug 25, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
sure you are...
No seriously, run this guy!
Maybe with
"Yelling always helps" Christie
Or
"Batshit" Bachmann
"Lyin'" Ryan's good to go for '16 too....
It's Comedy Central gold just waiting to be mined!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#17 Aug 25, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
I love this. You clowns are partying and celebrating as the republican party circles the bowl. Rafael Cruz is a hateful angry nut. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes by the moniker eighthman on Topix.
Yes we know you fear him too. The stench is too familiar.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Aug 25, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, we're L'ing our A's off too.....;)
True

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19 Aug 25, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Cruz should be scaring the shit out of every sane American. Of course that leaves you out.
Yes, we've seen this act before. Saul is alive and well in liberalville.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#20 Aug 25, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
Rafael, the cookoo Canuk, has his own issues.
For instance, where is your bc Rafael? The real one - long form please.
It's in a lock box in Hawaii. Lets open both.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#21 Aug 25, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>No seriously, run this guy!
Maybe with
"Yelling always helps" Christie
Or
"Batshit" Bachmann
"Lyin'" Ryan's good to go for '16 too....
It's Comedy Central gold just waiting to be mined!
Hillary or Biden is the best you can do. We understand the deflection and attacks and if Cruz is illegal so is Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min NoahLovesU 163,648
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Pookie Bear 189,594
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,231,897
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Taletha 328,223
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 6 min DebraE 7,183
News Demilitarizing the cops: States retool police t... 8 min Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Guinta scandal splits New Hampshire Republicans 16 min Le Jimbo 3
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 34 min spocko 1,945
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Le Jimbo 182,200
More from around the web