Scott returned shelter dog

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: Politico 89

Shortly after winning the GOP nomination in 2010, Rick Scott announced to the world through Facebook that his family had rescued a Labrador retriever.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#85 Jan 18, 2013
Invite all to collect Dumboisms...

Let's at least make him work a little harder...

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#86 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
COUGH...
au contraire
Dec 10, 2012
Goodness Sparky, don't try to have a battle of wits until you can arm yourself.
Oh my, you have lots of time on your hands. Typical of the low information Obama voter.

Location hidden

#87 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Do let's look some more...
Again.... punctuation error
Le Jimbo
Since: Nov 08
Mar 6, 2012
You're a flawed moon beam sparky, that's why you have so many entitlements attached to you.
hahahahaahah thank you for playing. What happened to that proof from Topix moron.

Location hidden

#88 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
PS: I like the last one, because it has TWO of your Dumboisms n the same sentence...
Love it, love it, I must really be getting to you and your other low information voters. Yea..........I win.

Location hidden

#89 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, you have lots of time on your hands. Typical of the low information Obama voter.
Funny how you are here EXACTLY when I am here, Dumbo, and you scream you want proof...

And I slap the snot out of you in just a few minutes...

WITH VERY LITTLE effort...

and I have too much time on my hands?

Au Dumbo: I have time on my hands this morning, maybe it's time you called in reinforcements...

Where is El Dumbo?

Location hidden

#90 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Love it, love it, I must really be getting to you and your other low information voters. Yea..........I win.
You sure showed us!

By using the exact same colloquialisms, it seems like you confused us into thinking you might be using more than one alias!

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

Location hidden

#91 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure showed us!
By using the exact same colloquialisms, it seems like you confused us into thinking you might be using more than one alias!
HAHAHAHAAHAH!
Hint: many people here copy words or phrases from other post or news. What planet to you habit?

Location hidden

#92 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Hint: many people here copy words or phrases from other post or news. What planet to you habit?
No, Sweetie: they don't copy and paste one word at a time, especially when it's misspelled, and we both know this took very little effort.

PS: it's "inhabit"...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#93 Jan 18, 2013
Chuckles, I read "the prince" 40 years ago. Did you bring up this word (which you obviously just learned) for a particular reason? You could apply it, at least in part, to every political campaign since Adams. Pretending it applies to obama is sadly naive.
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, another low information obama voters.
• OBAMA UNCOVERED………..
• Definition of Machiavellian (adj)
Mach•i•a•vel•li•an
[ màkee &#601; véllee &#601;n ]
1. cunning and unscrupulous: using clever trickery, amoral methods, and expediency to achieve a desired goal, especially in politics
3. relating to Machiavelli: relating to or characteristic of Niccolò Machiavelli or his political philosophy
Synonyms: cunning, unscrupulous, tricky, amoral, devious, treacherous, deceitful, opportunist, scheming, conniving
Machiavellian means related to the crafty and deceitful principles in Machiavelli's book The Prince.(adjective)
An example of something Machiavellian is the idea of using schemes to obtain political power; a Machiavellian idea.
A Machiavellian is a person who follows Machiavelli's ideas of deceitfulness in The Prince.(noun)
An example of a Machiavellian is a person who will lie and cheat to get the throne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Incognito4Ever 1,190,667
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min wtf 172,063
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 9 min Rick Perry s Closet 100
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 9 min barefoot2626 1,814
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 11 min Silent Echo 1,254
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Coffee Party 312,720
Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... 12 min spud 26
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 33 min spocko 553
More from around the web