Democrats find living on minimum wage...

Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough

There are 493 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 28, 2014, titled Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough. In it, USA Today reports that:

Former Ohio governor Ted Strickland ran out of money and walked instead of taking taxis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Be Progressive”

Since: Oct 10

America

#450 Aug 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your service. Liberals have a tendency to call names when they fear the fact that their vote and their stupidity got American into this mess.
Says the troll who insults liberals, etc. with virtually EVERY SINGLE POST.

LOL

Hypocrite...:)

“Be Progressive”

America

#451 Aug 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama refers to self 68 times at US-Africa Summit...ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME LET'S TALK ABOUT ME.
Prove it or it's a lie.

“Be Progressive”

America

#452 Aug 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is disagree with DumBama once, and that automatically makes you a racist.
Maybe that's true of this "Dumbama" you babble about, but no Liberal thinks its true of President Obama.

Cretin.

“Be Progressive”

America

#453 Aug 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>It is the Liberal Democrats that need to Lift their head and go to Detroit, and see what their Liberalism has done where it all started by the New Left.
Talk to Michigan's ReTHUGlican government if you want the truth about Detroit's failures, which of course you don't.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#454 Aug 6, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Michigan's ReTHUGlican government if you want the truth about Detroit's failures, which of course you don't.
There a big problem with that comment.
Detroit been going down hill for a long time and its very easy to disprove.
So if Detroit decline is all the fault of the Republicans , why did Detroit not recover when Jennifer Granholm or Richarrd Blanchard where Governor?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#455 Aug 6, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the troll who insults liberals, etc. with virtually EVERY SINGLE POST.
LOL
Hypocrite...:)
Well I do my best not to use insult( I do lose it at times) and never start the name calling. Want me to make a list of names I am called by liberals on a daily basis?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#456 Aug 6, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's true of this "Dumbama" you babble about, but no Liberal thinks its true of President Obama.
Cretin.
WTF is that even supposed to mean. It makes no sense.
1 post removed
Tea Party Supporter

Huntsville, AL

#458 Aug 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>people are living worse than their parents that is for sure just goto Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Chicago and see the Social and Economical Disaster created by Liberalism.
It came after the death count started going up from your repuklican wars. There wasnt money for anything else but your repuklican war. You think all that blood on repuklican hands came free? No cost America millions maybe more,not counting the blood.Repuklicans=Hamas
4 posts removed

“The beard faded...”

Since: May 14

to 62 shades of gray

#463 Aug 6, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Prove it or it's a lie.
https://grabien.com/story.php...

I = 73 times
I've = 7 times
Me = 3 times
My = 14 times

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#464 Aug 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How astute....you won't see anything like that in the GOP......lol.....
You have been trying to say that about the Tea Party since 2010. Got that $100,000 yet. Didn't think so.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#465 Aug 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin.
President Defends Executive Power.......but I like you to pay for my golf and vacations

'American People Don't Want Me Standing Around'...The only time he stands around is to give another yawn yawn speech that's a remake of an oder bit of propaganda.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#466 Aug 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit's failure rest on the Liberal Democrats and their New Left Liberalism since 1962 and people in Michigan have finally had enough of the Liberal Democrats in Michigan with their failed social and economical policies which is why the Republicans are now in power trying to cleanup the mess left behind by years of failed New Left Liberalism's social and economical polices by the Liberal Democrat Mayors who played a big role too in destroying Detroit.

List of mayors of Detroit

All mayors of Detroit have been Democrats since Jerome Cavanagh took office in 1962, ending a half-century of Republican dominance. Coleman Young became the first African-American mayor in 1974, and the subsequent mayors were African-American for exactly 40 years until Mike Duggan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_o...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#467 Aug 7, 2014
Tea Party Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>It came after the death count started going up from your repuklican wars. There wasnt money for anything else but your repuklican war. You think all that blood on repuklican hands came free? No cost America millions maybe more,not counting the blood.Repuklicans=Hamas
Death count started with the New Left Liberalism in 1960 as Liberal Democrats today are associated with and Liberal Democrats have been at war ever since trying anyway possible to force US Society into their social and economical change even if it costed innocent lives which New Left Radical Bill Ayers proved with the Weather Underground.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#468 Aug 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it or it's a lie.
Here is a link to a site with the video of the speech. Watch it and weep
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#469 Aug 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they talk to the state government? It was the Democrat led city government that failed the citizens.

“Be Progressive”

America

#470 Aug 7, 2014
californio wrote:
<quoted text> There a big problem with that comment.
Detroit been going down hill for a long time and its very easy to disprove.
So if Detroit decline is all the fault of the Republicans , why did Detroit not recover when Jennifer Granholm or Richarrd Blanchard where Governor?
Detroit was DECLINING as a result of this nation's industrial decline, true. That had a lot to do with ReTHUGlican anti-union and pro-"free"-trade policies, although Dems supported those, too.

But the more recent, precipitate decline was also the fault of state guvernment.

Never said it was "all the fault of the Republicans." But a lot of it was Merely having a Dem governor obviously wouldn't be enough to change that around.

“Be Progressive”

America

#471 Aug 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit's failure rest on the Liberal Democrats and their New Left Liberalism since 1962 and...blah, blah, blah....
Dumb Rightie bulls--t. Dismissed.

“Be Progressive”

America

#472 Aug 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is that even supposed to mean. It makes no sense.
Agreed; your post made no sense. That's what I was saying.:)

“Be Progressive”

America

#473 Aug 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a link to a site with the video of the speech. Watch it and weep
Oops! Where did that link go....LOL

“Be Progressive”

America

#474 Aug 7, 2014
Independent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
https://grabien.com/story.php...
I = 73 times
I've = 7 times
Me = 3 times
My = 14 times
Pointless gibberish in any case. How many of Boosh's speeches have you analyzed, dimwit?

That's what I thought.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min THE LONE WORKER 201,054
News Trump doubles back to hit Cruz 2 min YouDidntBuildThat 19
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 min gwww 118
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Notliz 1,403,125
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min JRB 219,292
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 232,768
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) 6 min Theodore Kennedy 14
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Nopal 391,005
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 22 min Ronald 115
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 41 min Trumping On 148
More from around the web