Obama digs in heels, refuses to negotiate debt ceiling

Jan 14, 2013 Full story: Reuters 228

Without the fanfare of Google or Apple, Samsung is now the world's biggest tech company by revenue.

Full Story

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#172 Jan 17, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Took 0 seconds. Nobody is buying your lies, grifter.
hahahahahahahaha
You're slowing down on your stalking pookie. maybe if you spent more time with that proof you were so sure your had.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#173 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
jeeeebeebus, pukie, the proof is in your 100k posted lies. Pull that thong outta your ass. It's straining your brain.

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#174 Jan 17, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
jeeeebeebus, pukie, the proof is in your 100k posted lies. Pull that thong outta your ass. It's straining your brain.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Find that proof yet that Topix gave you my personal information. My lawyer needs something to do.

Don't worry, when they bounce you, you have several other names and addresses.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#175 Jan 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Poor Larry. He thinks that new money in S S will pay for S S. Poor dumb lad. That is more money for Obama's slush fund.his Obama stash, if you will.
And if I won't, Whiskers?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#176 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Dewey, Cheatem & Howe? Gotcha, butterbean.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#177 Jan 17, 2013
Skuttlebutt wrote:
why not cut some services like the obamatoid phone for the 47%ers, the lazy little twits
Check your facts. Medicaid does not pay for the phones.
A lot of you need to check your facts and quit posting lies.
I understand that Obama is black, but he can't change that and that is what many of you look at. He is a very educated and knows what our nation needs.
why can't you support him instead of bashing?
1 post removed
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#179 Jan 17, 2013
The insane spenders want unlimited debt ceiling. They hate having the House oversee the debt level. The last time these corrupt politicians provided a budget it was from G W Bush.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#180 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>NY's gun law - why 7 rounds???
7 rounds is the magic number. This basically outlaws ALL pistols and only allows revolvers. Watch for messiah to stroke his pen in an executive way to do the same nationally.
Thankfully Americans are innovative and we will still defend America against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#181 Jan 18, 2013
Maizy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts. Medicaid does not pay for the phones.
A lot of you need to check your facts and quit posting lies.
I understand that Obama is black, but he can't change that and that is what many of you look at. He is a very educated and knows what our nation needs.
why can't you support him instead of bashing?
His color has NOTHING to do with his inexperience. He's a piss poor leader. And he's not the brain trust you think he is. He only cares about his power and could care less about America as a nation. If he cared he would be concentrating on our future and the massive debt HIS administration has created! But, nooooo, he'd rather vacation on tax payor monies. Yeah, he's a leader alright...pfft!
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#182 Jan 18, 2013
So why is it the Republicans hold the house?? Because they were ELECTED just like obama was!

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#183 Jan 18, 2013
Socialism is for Sissies wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, not a member. I don't trust who they sell their lists to.
<quoted text>>Of those polled< and not 100% of the population is polled.
Stop YOUR sabre rattling with "gun's kill people" mantra.
Since you like running numbers, go to the DOJ website and see the stats on weapons used.
Maybe even the Dept of Vital Stats and see how folks are killed.
I bet ya prescription narcotics and suicides beat out crimes by guns.
Most support NRA despite recent criticism, poll shows

While the National Rifle Association takes a beating daily in the media, a recent poll shows a majority of Americans still support the nation's leading gun-rights group. Almost double the numbers have a favorable rating of the NRA as they do of Hollywood.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#184 Jan 18, 2013
le au fraud cry-a-thon: Day 73

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#185 Jan 18, 2013
Socialism is for Sissies wrote:
<quoted text>7 rounds is the magic number. This basically outlaws ALL pistols and only allows revolvers. Watch for messiah to stroke his pen in an executive way to do the same nationally.
Thankfully Americans are innovative and we will still defend America against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.
Baloney.

Gun manufacuters can easily make a magazine which only holds 7 rounds for any pistol.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#186 Jan 18, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
le au fraud cry-a-thon: Day 73
Still waiting on that proof cupcake....oh and the court order authorizing Topix to release my information.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#187 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix has a dossier on you, 100,000 posts and 24 aliases long.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#188 Jan 18, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix has a dossier on you, 100,000 posts and 24 aliases long.
hahahahahahahahaha
That's Ok barefoot, the SPCA has one on you as well.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#189 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
The government you despise is watching YOU.

hahahahahahahaha

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#190 Jan 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney.
Gun manufacuters can easily make a magazine which only holds 7 rounds for any pistol.
They will likely NOT retool just for New York. It's not cost effective.

Salami!

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#191 Jan 18, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The government you despise is watching YOU.
hahahahahahahaha
And you! hahahahahaha

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#192 Jan 18, 2013
Socialism is for Sissies wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, not a member. I don't trust who they sell their lists to.
<quoted text>>Of those polled< and not 100% of the population is polled.
Stop YOUR sabre rattling with "gun's kill people" mantra.
Since you like running numbers, go to the DOJ website and see the stats on weapons used.
Maybe even the Dept of Vital Stats and see how folks are killed.
I bet ya prescription narcotics and suicides beat out crimes by guns.
Thanks for admitting that the polling data is correct. Obviously you can't refute it, all you can do is babble inanely that it doesn't poll everyone. Well, duh...that's kinda how polls WORK, genius.

How is demanding reduction in gun deaths "saber-rattling?" Do you even know what the term means?

I'll bet you could go on the CDC or ATF websites and get stats on gun violence....oh, wait, you can't, can you? Republicans working for the NRA have shut that information down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 7 min Goodbye Grubers 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,154,267
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min this ones for you 165,544
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Quirky 293,410
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 9 min WE JUST DONT CARE 139
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons 9 min huey goins 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Blitzking 132,885
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 18 min xxxrayted 767
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 31 min xxxrayted 1,501
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr tha Professor 313
More from around the web