Santorum: Boehner 'has no choice' but to form Benghazi committee

May 5, 2014 Full story: The Washington Post 227

Former senator Rick Santorum on Sunday backed House Speaker John A. Boehner's decision to create a special committee to review the Obama administration's handling of the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#85 May 6, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
Obama has more troops that have died on his watch as of 2012 - than Bush - 8 years -
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

Putting aside you LIE every time you open your mouth, sooony, let me help the others and save them some reading...

YOU DECIDED YOU WERE NOT GOING TO COUNT THE THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS KILLED IN IRAQ WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.

Hahahahaahahahha!

How do you keep yourself from punching yourself in the face?
1 post removed

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#87 May 6, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, liar pants on fire:

Obama has more troops that have died on his watch as of 2012 - than Bush - 8 years - Obama only 6 years

http://www.infowars.com/us-troop-deaths-in-af ...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/04/over -...
Where do you get this crap, your local Elks lodge, the bingo parlor, or your local moonshine factory?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#88 May 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already refuted, you lying sack of cr@p.
Like you insisting SEALs were killed in Benghazi.
Lucky you did not pass on your DNA, shug.
America would suffer...
Go back and read your #50 - then go to bed if you can not keep the posts straight and what we are talking about. That post had NOTHING to do with SEALs it had only to do with the number of deaths of between Obama and Bush.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#89 May 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already refuted, you lying sack of cr@p.
Like you insisting SEALs were killed in Benghazi.
Lucky you did not pass on your DNA, shug.
America would suffer...
Your not looking too good - you are way off base.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#90 May 6, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this crap, your local Elks lodge, the bingo parlor, or your local moonshine factory?
Right off the internet - I give you the web site so you can not say I am hiding anything, changing or making this up.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#91 May 6, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this crap, your local Elks lodge, the bingo parlor, or your local moonshine factory?
.... not counting Iraq!

How quick tea baggers are to dismiss the lives of four thousand US soldiers, sailors, and airmen.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#92 May 6, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read your #50 - then go to bed if you can not keep the posts straight and what we are talking about. That post had NOTHING to do with SEALs it had only to do with the number of deaths of between Obama and Bush.
Which you choose to ignore comprises TWO different conflicts. Add them up and Bush will still have the higher body count of American troops.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#93 May 6, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read your #50
NO SEALs.

And how like you to DISMISS the lives of four thousand Americans who died serving this country hoping to get a leg up in a online forum with people you don't even know.

You disgust me.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#94 May 6, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Right off the internet -
You can't even read your own sources, dipsh!t.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#95 May 6, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The president who found, and killed the culprit of 9/11?
Nah. The title of the worse president ever still belongs to Nixon.
at least Nixon was noble enough to step down, but this huge stump in the WH, has NO SHAME, and is a total disgrace to our country. a total embarrassment !

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#96 May 6, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> at least Nixon was noble enough to step down
He would have otherwise been impeached, tossed out of office, and most probably: imprisoned.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#97 May 6, 2014
http://images.dailykos.com/images/82118/large...

Interesting chart showing the new focus on the grave dancing crowd.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#98 May 6, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
grave dancing old codger.
You were dancing on their graves before they were pronounced dead!

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#99 May 6, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Right off the internet - I give you the web site so you can not say I am hiding anything, changing or making this up.
There's a fine line between hiding something and not telling the whole truth. And you're on the latter side dimwit.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#100 May 6, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text>at least Nixon was noble enough to step down, but this huge stump in the WH, has NO SHAME, and is a total disgrace to our country. a total embarrassment !
Why; because he's black? You being from El Paso, should know what it is to be a minority.

Nixon stepped down to avoid a congressional inquiry, criminal charges and quite plausibly, the electric chair. Ford's first act as president, was to pardon Nixon. Now, why would a president need to pardon someone if he/she wasn't a criminal?

We still enjoy the presumption of innocence in this country. Not the other way around.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#101 May 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>He would have otherwise been impeached, tossed out of office, and most probably: imprisoned.
Or killed if he had been found guilty of treason, which could have been possible.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#102 May 6, 2014
Wars, nuclear-power-plnant-disasters , huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters must occur in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia now!

Wars, nuclear-power-plnant-disasters , huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will cause reconstruction-demands in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!

Wars, nuclear-power-plnant-disasters , huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will increase Japan's, China's, Taiwan's, South-Korea's, Germany's and Russia's domestic-demands!

Wars, nuclear-power-plnant-disasters , huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will decrease supplies from Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!

Japan must have military-draft-system of Japan in Japan now!
All Japs, all Japanese-men, all Japanese-women, all Japanese-boys and lal Japanese-girls except mental-patients must be drafgted by Japanese-Forces now!

Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan and Germany must increase their military-budgets and military-forces now!
Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, British, Italy and Germany must protect Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, British, Italy and Germany by themselves now!

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Finally, Japan will be destroyed!
Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia are evil-fascism-communism-empires !

We are American-99%!
I love the U.S.!
I love American-99%!
1 post removed
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#104 May 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO SEALs.
And how like you to DISMISS the lives of four thousand Americans who died serving this country hoping to get a leg up in a online forum with people you don't even know.
You disgust me.
barebutt you're the abhorring and disgusting one.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#105 May 7, 2014
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
Wars, nuclear-power-plnant-disasters , huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters must occur in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia now!
Wars, nuclear-power-plnant-disasters , huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will cause reconstruction-demands in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!
Wars, nuclear-power-plnant-disasters , huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will increase Japan's, China's, Taiwan's, South-Korea's, Germany's and Russia's domestic-demands!
Wars, nuclear-power-plnant-disasters , huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will decrease supplies from Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!
Japan must have military-draft-system of Japan in Japan now!
All Japs, all Japanese-men, all Japanese-women, all Japanese-boys and lal Japanese-girls except mental-patients must be drafgted by Japanese-Forces now!
Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan and Germany must increase their military-budgets and military-forces now!
Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, British, Italy and Germany must protect Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, British, Italy and Germany by themselves now!
Remember Pearl Harbor!
Finally, Japan will be destroyed!
Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia are evil-fascism-communism-empires !
We are American-99%!
I love the U.S.!
I love American-99%!
correction: N Korea is an evil communist empire not South Korea. Kim is most evil. I love my country. I especially love the patriotic ones, however there are those (liberals) that want it to go down economically (present dictator) as in our present state. He has brought DIVISION within our country's citizens.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#106 May 7, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> barebutt you're the abhorring and disgusting one.
You're the one with the sticky bib, shug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 min KiMare 200,939
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min dirtclod 116,555
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 28 min Cordwainer Trout 5
NJ Gov. Chris Christie visiting South Carolina 30 min Go Blue Forever 7
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 33 min Go Blue Forever 200
UK party leaders promise Scotland new powers 33 min Common sense from... 8
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 34 min Squach 10,791
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min shinningelectr0n 1,109,489
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 261,753
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Teatard nation 153,156
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••