Senate Moderates To Pitch Leaders On ...

Senate Moderates To Pitch Leaders On Plan To End Shutdown

There are 154 comments on the KELO-TV Sioux Falls story from Jan 21, 2018, titled Senate Moderates To Pitch Leaders On Plan To End Shutdown. In it, KELO-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

Restive Senate moderates in both parties expressed hopes of finding a way out of the government shutdown mess Sunday as their leadership engaged in unrelenting finger-pointing over who was to blame for the stalemate. Lawmakers on Capitol Hill said they were pursuing a deal to reopen the government before the start of the workweek Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KELO-TV Sioux Falls.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#1 Jan 21, 2018
Anyone who votes for the CACA people needs to be voted out if they are on the ballot in November. The Democrats call them children but many of them are old enough to work, and the cut off age for special immigration law coverage is 30 years old. Those people are no longer children, and they have had ample time to apply for legal status if they respected our laws. Send them home. It is not my fault they broke the law, and who knows how many others.
John McQuan

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 21, 2018
Drama Club acting lesson extra time? it's will be OK...just politicorp. 101! ;) hav a goood monday bot
John McQuan

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jan 21, 2018
enjoy the lyrics Robotopix;)

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#4 Jan 22, 2018
A moderate is someone that only wants to obey half the constitution and little of their oath of office.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Jan 22, 2018
Chuck Schumer, the Senateís top Democrat, indicated earlier Sunday that he would continue to lead a filibuster until his demands are met. The Schumer Shutdown will continue to put illegals above the needs of US citizens.
1 post removed
News Flash

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2018
RustyS wrote:
Chuck Schumer, the Senateís top Democrat, indicated earlier Sunday that he would continue to lead a filibuster until his demands are met. The Schumer Shutdown will continue to put illegals above the needs of US citizens.
When you voted for Trump, you put Trumpís childish desires ahead of the planetís well being.

So all of your concerns for unborn children, kinda irrelevant when the planet is reduced to cinders.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#8 Jan 22, 2018
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>

When you voted for Trump, you put Trumpís childish desires ahead of the planetís well being.

So all of your concerns for unborn children, kinda irrelevant when the planet is reduced to cinders.
News flash. It was more a concern of maintaining a nation. Previous administrations did enough to provoke the world. And bammy hepped.
Tie Your Mother Down

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2018
Who needs the Federal Government anyway.
My real question is, if the Federal Government is shut down do we still owe taxes today?
So we been shut down for 4 days, I want a 4 day refund on my taxes.
If the government is closed how can they collect taxes?
spud

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Jan 22, 2018
Since when are politicians who favor illegal aliens over citizens moderates. How could any politician be more radical than to steal from citizens to give to illegal aliens? The whole narrative put out there by the MSM is false. The majority of Americans don't support DACA. The majority of Americans don't favor amnesty. The majority of Americans don't believe in allowing unscreenable refugees from terrorist countries to come here because "that's who we are". That's just stupid. The majority of Americans don't believe we need to allow over a million legal immigrants to come here every year. That's ridiculous because it depresses wages and destroys job opportunities for Americans. But the MSM still pushes their false narrative in hopes to make the majority think they are not the majority and it would be good if they just gave in to a massive amnesty. I also noticed that in the last few days they have been lowballing the nimber of dreamers to make their amnesty sound less damaging. This kind of BS is why the MSM has the reputation they have. They are an agenda masquerading as journalism. They are fake news.

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#11 Jan 22, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
A moderate is someone that only wants to obey half the constitution and little of their oath of office.
Moderate - Someone lacking the stones to actually take a stand for what they believe in.

Lake Geneva, WI

#12 Jan 22, 2018
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>

What good is the planet's "well being" if we allow our country to become a third world banana republic?
Rico from Beverly Hills

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
That's not true at all. I am a moderate and what you are is a conformist. You need someone to tell you what to believe in and what to do.

You're not a free thinker, you think based on what you're told to think.
Rico from Beverly Hills

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2018
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

What good is the planet's "well being" if we allow our country to become a third world banana republic?
Who told you to believe that? Fox News?
Rico from Beverly Hills

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2018
spud wrote:
Since when are politicians who favor illegal aliens over citizens moderates. How could any politician be more radical than to steal from citizens to give to illegal aliens? The whole narrative put out there by the MSM is false. The majority of Americans don't support DACA. The majority of Americans don't favor amnesty. The majority of Americans don't believe in allowing unscreenable refugees from terrorist countries to come here because "that's who we are". That's just stupid. The majority of Americans don't believe we need to allow over a million legal immigrants to come here every year. That's ridiculous because it depresses wages and destroys job opportunities for Americans. But the MSM still pushes their false narrative in hopes to make the majority think they are not the majority and it would be good if they just gave in to a massive amnesty. I also noticed that in the last few days they have been lowballing the nimber of dreamers to make their amnesty sound less damaging. This kind of BS is why the MSM has the reputation they have. They are an agenda masquerading as journalism. They are fake news.
Reagan a Republican and the Congress under his administration we're pro it legal and gave them all amnesty.

That's right, Republicans gave amnesty to illegals before
Rico from Beverly Hills

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2018
Tie Your Mother Down wrote:
Who needs the Federal Government anyway.
My real question is, if the Federal Government is shut down do we still owe taxes today?
So we been shut down for 4 days, I want a 4 day refund on my taxes.
If the government is closed how can they collect taxes?
The IRS is still open but they are severely limited and their resources.

If you plan on getting a tax return, you're going to get it a little later than normal.

Lake Geneva, WI

#17 Jan 22, 2018
Rico from Beverly Hills wrote:
<quoted text>

Who told you to believe that? Fox News?
Common sense tells me that.

If we basically allow what amounts to our borders becoming extinct, our laws to be ignored, and our rights as a sovereign nation regulate the comings & goings of non-citizens to become eliminated, we will have become a banana republic.

What would YOU call it?

Or do you need to wait until BSDNC comes up with your reply?

Lake Geneva, WI

#18 Jan 22, 2018
Rico from Beverly Hills wrote:
<quoted text>

Reagan a Republican and the Congress under his administration we're pro it legal and gave them all amnesty.

That's right, Republicans gave amnesty to illegals before
That's because they were foolish (or naive) enough to believe that the demorats would hold up their end of the bargain for border security.

Fool me once....
1 post removed

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 22, 2018
Red Crosse wrote:
Anyone who votes for the CACA people needs to be voted out if they are on the ballot in November. The Democrats call them children but many of them are old enough to work, and the cut off age for special immigration law coverage is 30 years old. Those people are no longer children, and they have had ample time to apply for legal status if they respected our laws. Send them home. It is not my fault they broke the law, and who knows how many others.
So children, who were brought here by their parents,

"broke the law?" Which law did the kids break, racist?
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Jan 22, 2018
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

So children, who were brought here by their parents,

"broke the law?" Which law did the kids break, racist?
How many screen names are you going to use today rico?

The parents used their kids to get on welfare. Is that what your parents did with u?

Maggot rico aka chili j aka lawrence wolf aka retribution
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Jan 22, 2018
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

That's because they were foolish (or naive) enough to believe that the demorats would hold up their end of the bargain for border security.

Fool me once....
Rico likes to antagonize people. Its his main prurpise in life. He is dark and ugly. He vents on topix 24 x 7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,815,728
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min positronium 101,589
News Dem Rep. Hastings gets big laughs for joking ab... 7 min INFIDEL 22
News Avenatti, mulling WH run, tells anti-Trump Dems... 8 min ardith 31
News In Donald Trump era, a GOP leader looks to reca... 9 min Critical Eye 69
News A right-wing rally in Portland, with armed part... 9 min Taletha 600
News Trump's land of delusion 11 min pineapple crusher 4,462
News As Trump delivers racially charged insults, mos... 12 min pineapple crusher 91
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Juno Rising Star 356,828