'Smart Power'? Obama Forces Israel to...

'Smart Power'? Obama Forces Israel to Release Terrorists, Murderers

There are 3 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jul 30, 2013, titled 'Smart Power'? Obama Forces Israel to Release Terrorists, Murderers. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The media are aglow with reports that Israeli-Palestinian talks are resuming, thanks to the determined efforts of President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#1 Jul 30, 2013
<ROFLMAO>

Obama FORCES Israel to release prisoners WHILE HE SITS on holding Gitmo prisoners indefinitely!!

This is BETTER than a soap opra!!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2 Jul 30, 2013
how did he force Israel to do this? i thought you believed Obama to be ineffectual and not respected as a world leader? how could he do this 'forcing' then?

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#3 Jul 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
how did he force Israel to do this? i thought you believed Obama to be ineffectual and not respected as a world leader? how could he do this 'forcing' then?

Must be in exchange for ...(fill the blank)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Quivering Lip Lib... 79,268
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,758,884
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren urges grads to 'fight and... 12 min RustyS 4
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 39,904
News FIRST: NY Times accused of anti-Israel bias in ... 12 min spud 132
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... 13 min Ren 114
News Democrats get giddy about a perennial target: A... 20 min Used to be a Demo... 7
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 43 min spud 131