Details of tentative deal that would ...

Details of tentative deal that would avert fiscal crisis

There are 115 comments on the Fox News story from Dec 31, 2012, titled Details of tentative deal that would avert fiscal crisis. In it, Fox News reports that:

Highlights of a tentative agreement Monday between the White House and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., aimed at averting wide tax increases and budget cuts scheduled to take effect in the new year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Gee, the Republicans negotiated again to stop the Obama (fiscal) cliff. Obama was no where to be found until he spiked the ball of the work by Biden and McConnell.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Jan 1, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
Gee, the Republicans negotiated again to stop the Obama (fiscal) cliff. Obama was no where to be found until he spiked the ball of the work by Biden and McConnell.
Welcome to Bitter right-wing losers Cry-O-Thon: New Years Day Edition.

WHAAAAA!“Obama spikes the ball after beating us again”. Hey idiot, look at the bright side: Had you been able to beat Obama on November 6, 2012 he would not have gotten the mandate to be able to dance in the end zone after running up the score on the imploded republican Party.

I love the way Obama taunted the GOP during his comment on negotiations yesterday. Senate republicans ran to the floor of the Senate to cry about it, LOL.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Congressman Frank R. Wolf, along with over twenty-five co-sponsors in the House of Representatives, has introduced House Resolution 824 to create a Special Committee to conduct a real investigation into the attack on the Benghazi consulate and CIA safe house. Wolf and others want to know why Barack Obama sent little if any help to save the four brave Americans who lost their lives and why this fact was covered up.
The impeachment should clear it all up for our lying cowardly democrats.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Jan 1, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
When it was clear that Obama couldn't back up yet another campaign speech, he went to the Lincoln bedroom, got under the bed with Bo and sent Biden in to kick the can down the road again. To para phrase Churchill, So many millions spent by so many to please only so few.

Paris

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAAAAA!“Obama spikes the ball after beating us again”. Hey idiot, look at the bright side: Had you been able to beat Obama on November 6, 2012 he would not have gotten the mandate to be able to dance in the end zone after running up the score on the imploded republican Party.
I love the way Obama taunted the GOP during his comment on negotiations yesterday. Senate republicans ran to the floor of the Senate to cry about it, LOL.
Two Months After Sandy, Victims Still Stranded By 'Red Tape'... Yet another lie from another campaign speech. Will your MSM report this lie to the liberal children........no, they are too busy buying congress caviar and champagne.

Paris

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Congressman Frank R. Wolf, along with over twenty-five co-sponsors in the House of Representatives, has introduced House Resolution 824 to create a Special Committee to conduct a real investigation into the attack on the Benghazi consulate and CIA safe house. Wolf and others want to know why Barack Obama sent little if any help to save the four brave Americans who lost their lives and why this fact was covered up.
The impeachment should clear it all up for our lying cowardly democrats.
BENGHAZI KARMA

DRAMA: Clinton Blood Clot Between Brain and Skull...

Conspiracy theories abound...

Subdural hematoma?

MAG:'Blinding headaches, problems with her vision, memory... terrifying blackouts'

This kills the Wicked Witch of the East chances to be President.
FocusOnCorporate Whores

Bryn Mawr, PA

#7 Jan 1, 2013
The focus was criminally shifted from corporate income taxes to individual taxes with catch phrases like 'fair share'. How can GE pay nothing or GoldmanSachs pay 1% income tax and yet they want to increase individual income taxes.

People seem to be confusing net worth with actual yearly income with many of the so called rich. Or maybe not.

Other than politicos being in some corporate whore's pocket why is the focus on individual income taxes when that will barely dent budget problems.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Too bad they didn't stick with the $250k cutoff, but at least it's a start.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Too bad Obama kicked the can down the road again. Typically Obama, sending in Biden to take the blunt of blame for Narcissist in Chief.
Calling Your Bluff

Dallas, GA

#10 Jan 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Too bad the evidence shows we are already on the road to four more years of "nobama politics. The lower and middle class will continue getting screwed.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is not as blind as you little wanna be commies, nor as stupid as to follow what has never worked in the history of the world. If you want to be productive buy Obama a fiddle, and then light the fire.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 1, 2013
I hope the House shoots it down. No cuts? No deal.
It's as simple as that. That's the way I roll.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
I hope the House shoots it down. No cuts? No deal.
It's as simple as that. That's the way I roll.
Me too. Let the GOP become as popular nationwide as it is in California.
Calling Your Bluff

Dallas, GA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. Let the GOP become as popular nationwide as it is in California.
Yeah, California's going just great isn't it?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Watching both the republicans and democrats do this, it reminded me of when my Dad used to pretend to find a quarter behind my ear.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Get this wrapped up and Obama can go
on a two-month vacation and still not even come
close to the amount of time Bush was AWOL during his presidency. AWOL in his presidency and AWOL in his TANG service.

What a guy.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. Let the GOP become as popular nationwide as it is in California.
The way that California is imploding...we all know the democrats have been in charge for 45 years. LMAO

You could have elected a financial genius for governor who would've fixed your problems, yet you elected Mr. Potatohead Brown who started them in the first place.

"Raise Taxes or I'll close the schools!" Now more busiensses are leaving. He's so fkn brilliant.

Athens, TX

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Get this wrapped up and Obama can go
on a two-month vacation and still not even come
close to the amount of time Bush was AWOL during his presidency. AWOL in his presidency and AWOL in his TANG service.
What a guy.
And another story from liberal fantasy land. Crawford was a helluva lot closer to DC than Hawaii, bozo.

USA Today and Time proved Bush was never AWOL from the national guard.

Clinton and Nobama were AWOL from ever serving in the military. Too busy chasing girls and chooming!! LMAO

Athens, TX

#19 Jan 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
That's it genius.........kill more small businesses than he already has....the brilliance of the left!! "Uh, tax more and we'll have more to spend!!"

It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#20 Jan 1, 2013
More tax and spend,is it really any surprise?
Hope Congress enjoys their pay raises while they can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,233,952
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min State the Obvious 309,909
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Wow 164,268
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 9 min Bea5xl 3,521
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 14 min BoneYard 115
News Hillary Clinton rolls out the pantsuit tee 22 min Tazo 42
News Biden reassures Iraqi prime minister of US support 22 min Le Jimbo 14
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 24 min BoneYard 2,445
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 26 min Taletha 328,575
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 2 hr mjjcpa 222
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 2 hr Synque 147
More from around the web