In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46622 Jan 21, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
Case in point: Macmillan being a democratically-elected MP which made a mockery of your claim that he was an unelected Prime Minister.
Of course, I never ever said that Macmillan was not democratically elected as an MP.

Gosh, you cannot put two sentences together without lying.

You asked for an example of PM who was elected BY HIS PARTY to be *nominated* as PM which- as I pointed out to you- the Queen could consider and then APPOINT the PM to that office... if she felt like it.

You insisted that PMs were all elected and that the monarch HAD to make the "appointment".

I had to inform you that he was NOT elected by his party, i.e., I stuck my foot up your azz yet again.

That indeed the Queen asked for advice on who should be appointed PM and that there was NO election.

And I informed you- you who claims to hold two..."political" degrees... at which point you said er um hmm err... ummm... give me TWO examples...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Review:

Macmillan was not elected by his party to be nominated for PM.

Review:
The monarch is not compelled to take any nomination or advice given in her APPOINTMENT of that office.

PS: You still haven't proved the name of the university and the year you got these "political degrees".

Location hidden

#46623 Jan 21, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
You also flat-out ran away from defining democracy despite
I also refused to give you my recipe for slow crock bread pudding.

My standard of proof, SuperFAG, is that the UK ins a MONARCHY.

I do not have to prove (or disprove) that the UK is not
A) a dictatorship
B) a communist state
C) a Fascist state
D) an oligarchy
E) a kumquat
F) a democracy

I have to prove that it is a monarchy.

Which I did months ago.

Tootles...

Location hidden

#46624 Jan 21, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
de∑moc∑ra∑cy
/di&#712;mškr&#601;s &#275;/
Noun
A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
A state governed in such a way.
Don't care.

PS: Here's where you got the defintion:

http://www.ecovisionquest.com/defdemocracy.ht...

I invited everyone to click on the link and to find that the US was given as example of a democracy... and the UK... not.

PPS: The United KING_dom is a monarchy.

Location hidden

#46625 Jan 21, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
If those appointed members actually did anything of substance that affects our political system. Unfortunately for you, they don't.
You are a liar.

We've establish that, of course.

If the appointed members of the UK Parliament were unable to do anything of substance, then there would not be a House of Lords.

The is a House of Lords.

PS: still waiting for the name of that universe that gave you these "political degrees".

Location hidden

#46626 Jan 21, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<
Right. So while we must provide thorough research and evidence for our arguments, you are at liberties to provide nothing for yours other than assertions, ad homs and the odd dictionary definition
Sometimes twelve definitions in a row, taking them in order as they appear one after the next complete with links and EXACT quotes.

Is the United KING_dom a monarchy...YES OR NO?

How many definitions do you need?

Have you EVER found a link (ONE) that refute the FACT that the United KING_dom is a monarchy?

No... you have not...

Location hidden

#46627 Jan 21, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
The Commons are democractically elected.
mon∑ar∑chy
[mon-er-kee] noun, plural mon∑ar∑chies.
1. a state or nation in which the supreme power is actually or nominally lodged in a monarch. Compare absolute monarchy, limited monarchy.
2. supreme power or sovereignty held by a single person.

Synonyms
1. See kingdom.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Sweden

#46628 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Meatball, never the quote he needs, he is stuck creating them yet again...
douche still insists that the sweden and britain are non democratic and that i create quotes

do not need to quote you bsfoot every time i tell you that sweden is a democracy and you say kingdom can't be democracies then you are telling me that sweden is non democratic

“There is no god!”

Sweden

#46629 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also refused to give you my recipe for slow crock bread pudding.
My standard of proof, SuperFAG, is that the UK ins a MONARCHY.
I do not have to prove (or disprove) that the UK is not
A) a dictatorship
B) a communist state
C) a Fascist state
D) an oligarchy
E) a kumquat
F) a democracy
I have to prove that it is a monarchy.
Which I did months ago.
Tootles...
and kingdoms can be democracies

Location hidden

#46630 Jan 21, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
douche still insists that the sweden and britain are non democratic and that i create quotes
~stomp stomp stomp~

Location hidden

#46631 Jan 21, 2013
Mikko wrote:
do not need to quote you bsfoot
I don't care if you ever quote me, Meatball.

Just stop calling it a quote.

Location hidden

#46632 Jan 21, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
and kingdoms can be democracies
Nope.

In a democracy, everyone has equal access to power. If you are born into the "office" of monarch- you are delegated as HEAD OF STATE- and no one else has this access, than you do not live in a democracy.

That is what is meant by NOMINAL head of state, which I have posted many dozens of times.

If the USA declared that you were the head of state, the king, and that 'office' would be passed down from you to your son (or daughter) forever, if the only thing you did (as king) was to throw out the first ball of the first game of the baseball season: the USA would not be a democracy any more.

No matter how many times you spam the board.

PS: the monarch in the UK nominates the PM, sings off on all new laws, declares wars, and has the power, no matter how hard SuperFAG & et al. stomp their feet: to dismiss the elected government.

Location hidden

#46633 Jan 21, 2013
Mikko wrote:
you say kingdom can't be democracies then you are telling me that sweden is non democratic
Stop trying to pass off things that "I" say.

Especially: When you lie about it.

Your English isn't very good, and you don't speak for yourself and you try to speak for me.

And you are out of your league.

The KINGDOM of Sweden is a *monarchy*.

North Korea has elections. Is North Korea a democracy, yes or no?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#46634 Jan 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was an atheist.
Ö
And you have a real problem with being told you are wrong.
Ok then why did he reinstate the church? Why did he reinstate theological schools?, why did he reinstate the church patriarch

Really does not sound like the work of an atheist to me

Or do you want to give the excuse that he got a conscience?

The problem I have is with being told lies
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has absolutely nothing with your overt racism, Skanque, putting aside *I* never uttered anything racially offensive to Packy,Ö
, eh, Skanque?
When you blurted out that my 'wife' must have ran off with a black man... it clearly said something about something about you.
Jeesus fooking christ on a crutch you drippydick cuckold moron, you use racially abusive wording to claim you never said anything racially abusive. You are further gone that I thought, there is no hope for you recovering you sanity

Honey, you want to call me names then please do the decent thing and accept the comeback you ignorant moron. You began verbally abusing me the moment you realised you could not get your won way, I was not the first you verbally abused and no doubt I will not be the last, Straa comes to mind here.

Like any good gold war, I retaliates, you upped the anty and I retaliated again until I found two points that you donít like. And since then all you have done is whine that the exact methods you use hurt when pointed back at yourself.

If you canít reap what you sow then donít sow it.

Honey, that was not blurting, that was cool, collected retaliation and it certainly seems to have shaken you from you mind numbing reverie.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here has seen you use the term "t\/\/at".
You.
You brought this term to this forum.
Yup, It was the first time that a response from me actually hurt you, woke you up to take notice. Oh you poor dear smelly butt, when you call people names then please donít be surprised if the recipient responds in kind.

That was after some many month after you began verbally abusing me, you do it so often I really donít think you know you are doing it in exactly the same way you donít feel you are racially abusing Straa

If you canít reap what you sow then donít sow it.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure the drippydick is an image and a taste that you hold dear.
Ö
I guess that is the only reason the ex put up[ with you for so long, eh?
I would not recommend you company to just anyone, but after your comment it is easy to see why the incidence of STIís is rising

Honey, I have told you before but you contine to repeat your lies, I donít have an ex but of coure you keep repeating an wondering why I respond in kind, you are so ignorant.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
eh, no, they haven't.
Ö
You, indeed, lowered the bar.
Yes they have. I know of 3, one was even removed as I was replying to it, that was quite funny.

As far as I am aware no posts of mine have been removed for around 2 years, I did once have one removed on a different thread. However certainly no posts have been removed when I states that your wife had run off with a black man, whatís cuckold life like eh drippydick.

Actually I donít think it offensive, although I think itís hilarious that you should get so hot under the collar about it. What N word, come in you must be used to spouting it out, after all you spew the P word often enough. Nope black is not part of the vocabulary deemed to offend except by those who think black is offensive.

What C word, I canít say I remember using the C word and I am sure that if I had the post would be removed, but I havenít so they havenítÖ

Nope you lowered the bar when began verbally abusing me and dropped it to the floor when you started verbally abusing Straa

#46635 Jan 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why you would think running off with a BLACK man would be more
Ö
Putting aside, of course, I proved you long ago to be a m/f,c/s liar?
It was intended to be hurtful to you because you were being hurtful to Straa and me you donít comeback then tough, when you stick your foot in your moth then you must learn to live with the taste of sweaty socks

I donít pretend anything.

WTF is m/f,c/s, some new enigma code
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can prove that the earth is flat, too, Skanque, but the fact remains that two
Ö.
Ask the EX.
Funny that , I am not stomping anything, the machines captured form the U110 was the first fully working military spec machine captured. It enabled all enigma encoded German military communications to be unencoded, previous machines were not capable of that.

Now let me work this out Ė 50 years from prior to 1941 thatís 1991 at the latest , hmmm, yes history is a thing of the past. So is this one of your crazy drippydick ideas that WW2 started in 1937, you really do have a problem with dates donít you.

Yes you posted a link so what, it was not a fully working machine. I too have posted links and quoted (with citations by the way) regarding the first fully working enigma machine captured

Not when I am right, not even pedantic liars like you

You are welcome to make up any BS you want, itís still BS and makes you look even more foolish
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't moved them an inch.
Ö
I quoted your exact post, you fluffed it but of course you will never admit it. hypocrite
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Warships do not get beamed aboard flying saucers and carried away into outer space.
How many did the UK build, Skanque?
Now you are being deliberately silly

How many times 1937 was NOT the start of WW2

I posted a link to the RN archival document dated 1939, you claimed that it did not apply to you because the US was not part of the commonwealth.

Of course I will talk about the ships the US produced after that date, you never asked but instead make yourself look stupid by blatantly lying

Not as many as the US for sure drippydick, major difference in resources, population and prior commitments, there was a war on our doorstep if you had forgotten
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The citizens of the USSR never lost their vote.
Was the USSR a democracy?
The citizens of Cuba vote.
Is Cuba a democracy?
The citizens of North Korea (The Democratic Peoples Republic in Korea) vote...
How many examples do you want?
The citizens of the US vote but have no say on who will run for president, your point being what???

There is a difference between voting of a single party or a single person or candidates approved by a national assembly and having the right to a free vote with a choice of free candidates.

You are too stupid to see the difference and yet you have a voting franchise, how strange??
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Skanque: my wife did not run off with a man... you made it a point... you insisted that she ran off with a BLACK man.
On top of you being a racists and a sexist, you insist that everyone here is stupid.
Do you really think that there is a single person in this forum who did not know exactly what you meant?
Oh drippydick, I do not have an ex, I have been married to the same wonderful man since 1995, that however does not stop you making up BS to hurt so why do you expect treatment that is any difference

Nope, only you and the aissie sheepshagger are stupid, not sure if the sheepshagger is a racist but we can see from your hurtful post to Straa and your huffing and puffing to any suggest that you wife has a black lover that you are racist

#46636 Jan 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
Unfortunantly barefoot2626 you are dealing with people in the mold of christine. These people cannot and will not accept responsibility for their own actions, and indeed feel they should not because they are for some unknown reason 'entitled' to make that judgment.
Look at their posts, they cannot stay true and constantly reword what ultimately is vague and meaningless at best and something akin to a scientology rant at worst or near worst.
A crazy person will see others as crazy because they cannot understand their actions.
And a sane person will see a crazy person for what they are because they cannot understand their words.
Are you too confused to settle on a screen name? How many more god given aliases do you have? Tell us so we know who we are talking too. You do realise that name hopping is a known troll tactic? Not that you have the intelligence to pass yourself off as a troll but I thought Iíd better explain that before you get in too deep.

Wrong, these people will not accept abuse from barfy butt breath (or you), As well as the repeated verbal abuse and racial name calling from barfy that you deliberately ignore, it seems that there is one other thing your ignore,ďpublicĒ thread, ever considered the concept? Nope not barfys thread but a public thread in which opinions may be offered, any opinions, whether you or barfy agrees with them or not.

And itís no use buttering up to barfy, heíll only give you some disease that causes you drippydick syndrome to add to your brucella ovis

I have been consistent throughout my posts on here, which of course is what barfy butt breath hates to see. He likes to make BS statement and prays that he will not be challenged with fact.

Ever heard of dunning kruger syndrome, sounds like you are effected, too crazy to realise you are crazy

#46637 Jan 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
In a democracy, everyone has equal access to power. If you are born into the "office" of monarch- you are delegated as HEAD OF STATE- and no one else has this access, than you do not live in a democracy.
That is what is meant by NOMINAL head of state, which I have posted many dozens of times.
If the USA declared that you were the head of state, the king, and that 'office' would be passed down from you to your son (or daughter) forever, if the only thing you did (as king) was to throw out the first ball of the first game of the baseball season: the USA would not be a democracy any more.
No matter how many times you spam the board.
PS: the monarch in the UK nominates the PM, sings off on all new laws, declares wars, and has the power, no matter how hard SuperFAG & et al. stomp their feet: to dismiss the elected government.
Yes

Your ignorance, limited intellect and understanding is no excuse

Donít be jealous just because the US democratic political system is based in the British system, we have been around a lot longer

The very fact that Wales and Scotland have devolved governments is a result of that democracy

http://www.politicalinsightmagazine.com/...
How Democratic is the UK? The 2012 Audit
It is doubtful that any political scientist would dispute that the UK is a democracy. Across a variety of international indices, compiled by a range of academic and non-academic research institutes, the UK is consistently categorised as a Ďfull democracyí. The UK has never failed to meet Freedom Houseís benchmark for Ďelectoral democraciesí since the organisation began using the designation in 1989. Taking a longer view, the Polity IV database records the UK as one of a handful of countries that have operated continually as democracies since the 1880s.

The full audit PDF can be seen here
http://democracy-uk-2012.democraticaudit.com/...

Or is this simply another proof that you will ignore?
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#46638 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too confused to settle on a screen name? How many more god given aliases do you have? Tell us so we know who we are talking too. You do realise that name hopping is a known troll tactic? Not that you have the intelligence to pass yourself off as a troll but I thought Iíd better explain that before you get in too deep.
[/quote]
Doesnt matter what I call myself or even who I am. As soon as someone refers to themselves as a believer in God you and your comrades go on the 'drippydick, cuckold, your wife ran off with a blackman' mantra.

[QUOTE who="ChristineM"]
Wrong, these people will not accept abuse from barfy butt breath (or you), As well as the repeated verbal abuse and racial name calling from barfy that you deliberately ignore, it seems that there is one other thing your ignore,ďpublicĒ thread, ever considered the concept? Nope not barfys thread but a public thread in which opinions may be offered, any opinions, whether you or barfy agrees with them or not.
And itís no use buttering up to barfy, heíll only give you some disease that causes you drippydick syndrome to add to your brucella ovis
[/quote]
Verbal abuse? You mean you can hear him?
You brought the issue of black men running off with white wives and you deem your opponents to be automatically 'white' even though you have no idea about us nor can offer proof.
I could be aboriginal for all you know.

[QUOTE who="ChristineM"]
I have been consistent throughout my posts on here, which of course is what barfy butt breath hates to see. He likes to make BS statement and prays that he will not be challenged with fact.
Ever heard of dunning kruger syndrome, sounds like you are effected, too crazy to realise you are crazy
Babble.
Here you and your comrades arguing with barefoot over whether or not the UK is a monarchy. It has a Queen and a royal family, whose head is on the banknotes and coins?
Its a monarchy....get over it.
You Frankfurt School drop outs seem to be upset over the role of the Queen and yet there is N Korea which is an absolute monarchy and yet you have no problem with it.

BTW - I thought this thread was called 'In America, atheists are still in the closet'
And that they are because they are all cuckolds watching their wives with black men.
Nutter

“There is no god!”

Sweden

#46639 Jan 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
like i said before yes you are stomping like a 3 year old child

“There is no god!”

Sweden

#46640 Jan 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
<wall of text>
you are so wrong that it's ridiculous!

“There is no god!”

Sweden

#46641 Jan 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to pass off things that "I" say.
Especially: When you lie about it.
Your English isn't very good, and you don't speak for yourself and you try to speak for me.
And you are out of your league.
The KINGDOM of Sweden is a *monarchy*.
North Korea has elections. Is North Korea a democracy, yes or no?
you are the liar here.

the opposite of democratic is non democratic

north korea is a democracy if we fallow your rules of name of the country tells us what a country is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Katrina Roxx 294,762
Lovable 'Saved by the Bell' Actor Arrested on W... 5 min L Morales 3
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 21 min serfs up 99
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min RUSH10ME 1,156,186
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min wojar 182,147
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,352
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,526
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 1 hr neveratfault 1,665
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr Trash Collector 705
More from around the web