Obama had 4 years to change the country for the better.
Seriously, can anyone name one good thing this guy's done for America?
1. The economy is improving.
2. He fought for for universal health care. You know, the SAME type of
plan that Romney worked to create, but now doesn't like.
3. Unemployment is down.
4. Housing construction is up.
5. Housing prices and demand are up.
6. The worst economy since the Great Depression - that he inherited - is
7. His policy saved the auto industry
8. He made the decision to get Usama bin Ladin.
9. He would not run the country like a venture capitalist.
10. He has invested in infrastructure and clean energy.
11. He is the first sitting President to openly support the right of
taxpaying gay couples to legally marry. He is truly the first "pro-
12. Obama would rather spend federal dollars on our aging infrastructure
instead of corporate welfare disguised as military spending. He sees
that aging infrastructure as a major security risk that a few more
aircraft carriers cannot prevent.
He isn't perfect by ANY MEANS - NO human is. But he's head over heels above Romney/Ryan.
1. Romney wanted to allow the auto industry to collapse before it
rebuilt - the human toll of such a loss would have been large.
2. Romney created a very popular health care system in his state, only
to react in horror when the same sort of plan went nationwide.
3. Romney became a laughing stock when he traveled outside the country.
Google "Mitt the Twit".
4. While I do not believe that he has done illegal things, he will not
release his own tax returns because he doesn't want YOU to know how
low his effective tax rate is. Why, Because HE, as a billionaire has
access to loop-holes and breaks not allowed to peons like us. YOU
will not be on his mind when he thinks about how should be paying
5. He want's to increase military spending for war and
other unneeded things, as a form of corporate welfare to states with
large military development.
6. His party wants to control the wombs and reproduction habits of
American women, in all cases.
7. His experience in business was as a venture capitalist. Not the
way a country can be run. You can't just jettison the
"baggage", allow the country to fail after draining all the money out
of it, and simply move on to the next country.
8. Ryan supports a radical re-structuring of Medicare. You grandmother
will not approve.
9. Romney does not support gay Americans. He want's our tax dollars,
while standing on a platform with planks designed specifically to
harm our families - by name, not inference.
And no, Mitt is not the devil himself, but he is definitely not the sort of man we want for President. It won't be simply more of the same stuff that drew us into the recession in the first place, it will be giving that belief system free rein.