Obama resists pressure to act alone o...

Obama resists pressure to act alone on immigration

There are 45 comments on the KBCI CBS 2 story from Feb 8, 2014, titled Obama resists pressure to act alone on immigration. In it, KBCI CBS 2 reports that:

For a president looking for a legacy piece of legislation, the current state of the immigration debate represents a high-wire act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBCI CBS 2.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Now Speaker Boner says he won't bother passing immigration reform because the President won't enforce it.

Hilarious.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Feb 8, 2014
Sounds like it's time for Obama to just get rid of Congress and proclaim himself Supreme Leader.
Banana Ropublic

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Feb 8, 2014
RustyS wrote:
Sounds like it's time for Obama to just get rid of Congress and proclaim himself Supreme Leader.
does healthcare tooth+paste on page immagration or re-form?!!! ;-000

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Undoubtedly, Mozlem Brother sympathizer and pro-Iranian Barack Hussein Obama did not wait more than few hours after he realized that Boehner will not approve amnesty to more than 30 million illegal invaders as Obama issued executive order to open the gates to America to the Mozlem Brother with connections to the terrorist organizations. Obama proved that the immigration Amnesty that he seeks so badly is more for the reason of bringing to America the Mozlem Brother terrorists from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Gaza, West Bank, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia and Bahrain plus Mozlem brother terrorists from African countries such as Somalia, Sudan, Nigeria and others. Why would president of America who vowed twice to protect the security of the American people is rushing to open the gate for the worst Jihadists Mozlem Brother terrorists that he adores? Why would any American trust a Mozlmen Brother scholar President Obama who brings to America hundreds of thousands of Mozlem Brothers as 'refugees' and give them free food stamps, free Obama phone and free Obama care and housing as he did to the Boston Marathon bombers from Chechniya that received more than $100,000 from the Federal regime of Obama after coming to America as 'refugees'?

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#5 Feb 8, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Now Speaker Boner says he won't bother passing immigration reform because the President won't enforce it.
Hilarious.
Now what would give Boehner that idea? Do you think it might have anything to do with Obama not only refusing to enforce the law, but also bringing to court any state that attempted to do it on their own?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2014
The mess is a loooooooser, no amnesty.get those muslim refugees out , this is one sick man.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 8, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Now Speaker Boner says he won't bother passing immigration reform because the President won't enforce it.
Hilarious.
I think not only is that funny, but it is soooo true.why would anyone trust obama.
1 post removed
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#9 Feb 8, 2014
Barrack “just-call-me Hussein” Obama wants more illegal Mexicans in this country before making final decision.
He wants to make sure the democRATS will have an overwhelming turnout at the next election.

You notice, he is keeping quiet about his tens of millions of illegal muslim homeboys in this country.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#10 Feb 9, 2014
he'll never shed the debacle of obamacare as his legacy...OR the unmitigated failure of his "stimulus" program...or, his lies and cover-up of Benghazi, his lies and cover-up of the IRS scandal...
his total worthless foreign policy, or his totally inept handling of the economy.

but sheeple still thinks he hung the moon!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#11 Feb 9, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Benghazi is catching up to Obama quickly.
.
He has to do what he can quickly before it is all over for him.
Ben-whosi?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Feb 9, 2014
carey529 wrote:
he'll never shed the debacle of obamacare as his legacy...OR the unmitigated failure of his "stimulus" program...or, his lies and cover-up of Benghazi, his lies and cover-up of the IRS scandal...
his total worthless foreign policy, or his totally inept handling of the economy.
but sheeple still thinks he hung the moon!
Keep telling yourself that.

I'm sure the President is really worried about what you morons think.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#13 Feb 9, 2014
Unemployment down to 6.6%

The GOPasaurs have nothing to run on in '14 or '16 except the same lame partisan crap.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#14 Feb 9, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Unemployment down to 6.6%
The GOPasaurs have nothing to run on in '14 or '16 except the same lame partisan crap.
The really don't have to. Puff the magic negro has failed both the dems and the gop. People are still unemployed and many are either losing or watching their insurance go to very expensive levels. After all the stimulus and money from heaven Bernie has done!!! Both parties are in trouble with their constituients. There shall come a flushing of the RINOS!!! We shall see what happens in November libturd!!!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#15 Feb 9, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>The really don't have to. Puff the magic negro has failed both the dems and the gop. People are still unemployed and many are either losing or watching their insurance go to very expensive levels. After all the stimulus and money from heaven Bernie has done!!! Both parties are in trouble with their constituients. There shall come a flushing of the RINOS!!! We shall see what happens in November libturd!!!
Yeah, yeah, like we didn't here the EXACT same predictions from you GOPasaurs before the '12 election.

How'd that turn out for ya?

C'mon magic 8 ball, don't fail them again!!!!
1 post removed
see the light

El Paso, TX

#17 Feb 9, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, like we didn't here the EXACT same predictions from you GOPasaurs before the '12 election.
How'd that turn out for ya?
C'mon magic 8 ball, don't fail them again!!!!
One thing was different, Republican Presidents ACTUALLY CARE about the Country, where as Obama does what ever he can in destroying it.He lets all the TERRORISTS in to kill us, and then calls it work place violence to protect his fellow Muslims. Look at aLL the comfort and aid he's given the Muslims.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#18 Feb 9, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, like we didn't here the EXACT same predictions from you GOPasaurs before the '12 election.
How'd that turn out for ya?
C'mon magic 8 ball, don't fail them again!!!!
OK moron fill me in!!! When did amnesty pass?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#19 Feb 9, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>One thing was different, Republican Presidents ACTUALLY CARE about the Country, where as Obama does what ever he can in destroying it.He lets all the TERRORISTS in to kill us, and then calls it work place violence to protect his fellow Muslims. Look at aLL the comfort and aid he's given the Muslims.
Blah, blah, blah,.........

Same crap you anti-Obama's spewed before the '08 & '12 elections. How'd that turn our for Republicans?

Btw, the LARGEST amnesty was signed into law by.......(wait for it)......... President Reagan- a REPUBLICAN president.
A Progressive

Wilton, ND

#20 Feb 9, 2014
RustyS wrote:
Sounds like it's time for Obama to just get rid of Congress and proclaim himself Supreme Leader.
He still couldn't get anything done.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 9, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Unemployment down to 6.6%
The GOPasaurs have nothing to run on in '14 or '16 except the same lame partisan crap.
Meanwhile, only 64% of the available workforce is employed.
Yep, THAT works out to 6.6% unemployment!

It must be incredibly painful to be THAT damn dumb!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 9, 2014
A Progressive wrote:
<quoted text>
He still couldn't get anything done.
And even if he could, the media would find a way to shield him from the consequences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 dead, 17 wounded in shooting at Kentucky high... 4 min Jack 42
News Shutdown extends into workweek, as Senate talks... 10 min Retribution 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min EditorAtLarge 1,685,728
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 28 min DC Dave 12
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 34 min dollarsbill 17,712
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min Susanm 326,807
News Boy, 15, - shoots 2 dead and injures 19 more af... 45 min Am watching 15
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 54 min GhtClk 53,382
News US marches for women's rights slam Trump, encou... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 105
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 5 hr figureingitout 428
More from around the web