Would an assault weapons ban work?

Would an assault weapons ban work?

There are 3769 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Would an assault weapons ban work?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

When Adam Lanza shot 26 people in Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday, he used a Bushmaster AR-15 , a popular style of semiautomatic rifle that can rapidly fire multiple high-velocity rounds, according to law enforcement officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3835 Feb 12, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made over 56,000 posts in 24 months. People get committed every day for being less obsessed than you are.The only reason you weren't committed is because you are so pale they think you are brain dead and aren't sure if Obamacare covers dead people that are too stupid to lie down.
You should be the LAST person to judge - since you are not registered, your post count does not come up, and I'm very certain, especially in the Trayvon thread, you've far exceeded 56,000 posts in less than two years.

Why don't YOU register so we can have this discussion about your activity here?
1 post removed

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3837 Feb 12, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>65,376,373 Guns Bought Since Obama Took Office...we're ready when you are.
So it's just open threats of violence now, huh? Your idea of "democracy," as a "patriotic American?"

You're ready to wet your pants. Sit down and shut up, little boy.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3838 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's just open threats of violence now, huh? Your idea of "democracy," as a "patriotic American?"
I keep inviting you to play pookie. It't not my fault you all mouth and no brains.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#3840 Feb 12, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
not as pale as the republican party I bet!
People of color might be less in the republican party, but at least their not under congressional investigation for ethics violations like the liberals and Black caucus.......well one less with Jessie Jr. bounced.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3841 Feb 12, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I keep inviting you to play pookie. It't not my fault you all mouth and no brains.
It's not my fault you're a coward and a punk, either. Go invite some of the neighborhood boys to play like you USUALLY do.:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3842 Feb 12, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>People of color might be less in the republican party, but at least their not under congressional investigation for ethics violations like the liberals and Black caucus.......well one less with Jessie Jr. bounced.
Tokenism is common in the Republican Party, but no black man or woman worth their salt would join with their enemies against their people.

Location hidden

#3843 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault you're a coward and a punk, either. Go invite some of the neighborhood boys to play like you USUALLY do.:)
Well if I'm all that, then I should be easy for you. What date should I reserve for your arrival?

Location hidden

#3844 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tokenism is common in the Republican Party, but no black man or woman worth their salt would join with their enemies against their people.
Well that explains what you and Collin Powel are. If Whites are your enemies, would you be happier in Kenya?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3845 Feb 12, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Well if I'm all that, then I should be easy for you. What date should I reserve for your arrival?
I don't WANT to date you, haven't I made that clear? I wouldn't get anywhere near you, you're obviously some sort of nutball deviant and psycho.
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Well that explains what you and Collin Powel are. If Whites are your enemies, would you be happier in Kenya?
Colin Powell was used by Bush and Cheney, and I've lost a lot of respect I used to have for him.

I'm not black, of course, and neither Mr. Powell nor I would be "happier in Kenya" since we're not Kenyans.

You ARE a racist though, of course.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#3846 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't WANT to date you, haven't I made that clear?
No, you deluded ass Professor Fartsack, she was being sarcastic. The only dates you will get are with middle aged, prematurely grey tree stump legged leftist WOmen or the effeminate liberal men. Being an amoral, deviant leftist I'm sure you don't have a preference.
Avanzado

Kansas City, MO

#3847 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats "Demoncrazy". "In God We Trust" and "In Greed We will Fall" .....thats Demoncrazy!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3848 Feb 12, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you know I'm a deluded ass, Professor. Au Jimbo, my fellow Fartsack, she was being sarcastic. The only dates I could get are with underaged, prematurely pubescent boys, the kind I take out by the old grey tree stump near the school. I'm afraid of leggy leftist Women or even effeminate men like myself. Since I've revealed myself as an amoral, deviant stalker I'm sure you know all about my preferences.
Much more than I want to...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3849 Feb 12, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you eventually say that to all the posters that disagree with you.
Only the ones that have joyjuice dribbling down the corners of their mouthes, Donglicker.
1 post removed

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#3851 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Its gun tioting whacked out libs that are doing all the shootings. We're just looking to protect ourselves from you lunatics when you decide to go off the deep end and shoot up another place. The best solution for a lib shooter is NOT understanding and counseling.... Its a double tap to center mass. TWO problems solved.

Location hidden

#3852 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't WANT to date you, haven't I made that clear? I wouldn't get anywhere near you, you're obviously some sort of nutball deviant and psycho.
<quoted text>
Colin Powell was used by Bush and Cheney, and I've lost a lot of respect I used to have for him.
I'm not black, of course, and neither Mr. Powell nor I would be "happier in Kenya" since we're not Kenyans.
So, not only are you a stupid homophobic coward, but you couldn't comprehend See Spot Run.
1 post removed
just another guy

Denver, CO

#3854 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post was proof that righties have no clue about the facts, and simply toss out insults and babble like loons when the facts are presented to them.
Which is why it's a waste of time to present facts to righties. Pearls before swine, and all...
That far left wing manifesto could have been written by any of several lunatic leftists on topix. barefool, you, harv, tony,. It is much like the unabomber manifesto was almost a carbon copy of al bore's book. Pardon the pun.
1 post removed

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3856 Feb 13, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean like when scooter took the fall for chicken hawk Cheney who only knows how to shoot hunting partners and that little bitch lady Rove over CIA leaks?
oh my, when was Scooter a in congress.......sorry cupcake you struck out again. Maybe added batting practice.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3857 Feb 13, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
Cheney's ball must have been real dry Rubio needed a drink of water!
OBAMA'S STATE OF THE MESS SPEECH.........

I have produced jobs out of thin air and can claim what I want because I own the MSM

We are going to add billions to the debt, but not increase the debt one dime..........doesn't pass the laugh test..........or smell test.

Tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax..........tax, who would have thought

Spend spend spend spend spend spend spend spend ..........in other words same o same o

SO AFTER DOING A RECAP, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN SPEECH..........THE ONLY EXCEPTION HE DIDN'T FLY TO IT..........BUT WILL TAKE OFF AGAIN TODAY TO HIS AGENDA OF FLYING IN CIRCLES.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3858 Feb 13, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm. Its gun tioting whacked out libs that are doing all the shootings. We're just looking to protect ourselves from you lunatics when you decide to go off the deep end and shoot up another place. The best solution for a lib shooter is NOT understanding and counseling.... Its a double tap to center mass. TWO problems solved.
You're a moronic liar exploiting a tragedy for partisan purposes. "Lunatic?" You're not smart enough to be a lunatic. You're a rightie dumpster diver, a sleazebag, a cowardly simp.

Get lost.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3859 Feb 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA'S STATE OF THE MESS SPEECH.........
I have produced jobs out of thin air and can claim what I want because I own the MSM
We are going to add billions to the debt, but not increase the debt one dime..........doesn't pass the laugh test..........or smell test.
Tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax..........tax, who would have thought
Spend spend spend spend spend spend spend spend ..........in other words same o same o
SO AFTER DOING A RECAP, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN SPEECH..........THE ONLY EXCEPTION HE DIDN'T FLY TO IT..........BUT WILL TAKE OFF AGAIN TODAY TO HIS AGENDA OF FLYING IN CIRCLES.
SECOND post of this idiotic spam by you. Noted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,275,227
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 7 min Eagle 12 12,538
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 9 min Fa-Foxy 209
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 15 min Memo From Turner 444
News Cheneys liken Iran nuclear deal to Munich pact 20 min Cordwainer Trout 7
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min DanFromSmithville 173,417
News Biden faces hurdles as he weighs late 2016 bid 27 min USA Today 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 51 min Taletha 340,775
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators 2 hr USA Today 23
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Sam Bo 193,561
More from around the web