It's time to take Cuba off the terror...

It's time to take Cuba off the terror list

There are 122 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Apr 3, 2013, titled It's time to take Cuba off the terror list. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

In some ways, the U.S.-Cuba relationship -- even under the presidency of Barack Obama -- is still locked in a Cold War time warp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Cuba mi pais

Hollywood, FL

#127 Apr 11, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not just my opinion its what happened.Everone knows that Communist North Korea attacked Sputh Lorea,just like what the funny looking budha shapped Korean dictator is threating to do today ! Curious George,people are not stupid! Just look who is threat World Peace at the Korean Gulf today.
Korean War (1950-1953)
Source
The Korean War began with a surprise attack June 25, 1950, when eight divisions and an armored brigade (90,000 soldiers) of the North Korean People's Army (NKPA) attacked in three columns across the 38th parallel and invaded the Republic...More
http://www.ask.com/web...
You are a liar and right wing tool. you have been a distorter of facts long enough.

I must get going but my best agent "Cherokee" will be here later to once and for all dispatch you , much like an elegant bull fighter dispatches the bull with one thrust of his sword.
Armando

United States

#128 Apr 11, 2013
Cuba mi pais wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar and right wing tool. you have been a distorter of facts long enough.
I must get going but my best agent "Cherokee" will be here later to once and for all dispatch you , much like an elegant bull fighter dispatches the bull with one thrust of his sword.
Really? Can you please post some facts to back your bullshit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min More Trump Lies 262,268
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 46 min True Judment 7,583
News Trump takes aim at Obama's efforts to curb glob... 50 min USAUSAUSA 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,509,503
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr alarm 239,520
News Trump's immigration crackdown is hurting US far... 1 hr spud 22
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Judgement 25,284
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 2 hr Fit2Serve 135
More from around the web