Rape remark costs Indiana Republican ...

Rape remark costs Indiana Republican Senate hopeful poll support

There are 43 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Rape remark costs Indiana Republican Senate hopeful poll support. In it, Reuters reports that:

Indiana Republican U.S. Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, speaks with volunteers at the Republican "Victory Center" in Jeffersonville, Indiana October 2, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Take your off topic spam elsewhere moron!!
1 post removed

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Could the Dems end up winning Indiana?

That's almost as bad as the "pro-family Republican running in Delaware who has just been charged with 113 counts of sexual abuse of a minor!

Gotta LOVE those GOPasaurs!!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Imagine that! Republicans miss out on taking over the Senate because they nominated teabagger morons in Indiana & Missouri...

Harry Reid thanks you! LOL!!!

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#6 Nov 2, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Could the Dems end up winning Indiana?
That's almost as bad as the "pro-family Republican running in Delaware who has just been charged with 113 counts of sexual abuse of a minor!
Gotta LOVE those GOPasaurs!!
Bloomberg Diverts Critical Supplies from Sandy Aid to NYC Marathon...

SLAMMED...

Stranded NYers face getting booted from hotel rooms to make room for marathoners...

BIDEN:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'...

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Take your off topic spam elsewhere moron!!
Let them spam. They say nothing anybody pays attention to.

And if they try & think, they might actually say something of value, which might help the bad guys...

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Think of all the muggings, thefts, rapes and murders happening to helpless people in the wake of Big Sandy all while obama and his self-serving jet-set-marxist-pals party on the road...despicable.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9 Nov 2, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Could the Dems end up winning Indiana?
That's almost as bad as the "pro-family Republican running in Delaware who has just been charged with 113 counts of sexual abuse of a minor!
Gotta LOVE those GOPasaurs!!
Attention youtheturd!!! It's too late for a pervert like you to scrub all the communist filth off the deranged self-serving marxist man-child b. h. obama. So NO MORE YEARS you pathetic ignorant libelous azzhole.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#10 Nov 2, 2012
It has been reported that desperate people left without any necessities in the aftermath of Big Sandy have been reduced to peeing and leaving piles of obamas in apartment hallways, sidewalks, alleys, etc.
1 post removed

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#12 Nov 2, 2012
Yepper the forum's obamaroids were lied to about Libya 9/11 just like the rest of America yet their heads are stuck up their butts. Apparently the obamaroids must have been dung beetles in their past lives because they just cannot prevent themselves from wallowing around in b. h. obama's marxist poop. Even funnyman dave letterman said b. h. obama lied about Mitt Romney over the GM bailout...And even the jokester jon stewart had raised eyebrows during his talk with b. h. obama about Libya 9/11. The obamaroids know Libya 9/11 is a cover-up but their nature is that of useful idiots...not men.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#13 Nov 2, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Could the Dems end up winning Indiana?
That's almost as bad as the "pro-family Republican running in Delaware who has just been charged with 113 counts of sexual abuse of a minor!
Gotta LOVE those GOPasaurs!!
Concerns raised over possible exploitation of mentally disabled voters > <

Jimmy Green's stepdaughter had never voted before. The 57-year-old is mentally disabled, and Green said she doesn't understand the concept of casting a ballot.

But this week, she called her parents to say she had voted for President Obama. The care home in Fayetteville where she lives registered its residents to vote and drove them to the polls, Green said.

"My concern is that somebody told her who to vote for," he said. "She didn't even know there's two different parties."

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 Nov 2, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them spam. They say nothing anybody pays attention to.
And if they try & think, they might actually say something of value, which might help the bad guys...
Attention obama's poop!!! 4 MORE DAYS.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#15 Nov 2, 2012
Typical spambots can't stay on topic.

Dems will keep the Senate thanks to morons like Akin & Mourdock.

Donnelly now leads in Indiana by 11 points.

Good thing the teabaggers kicked out Lugar!
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#16 Nov 2, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Take your off topic spam elsewhere moron!!
There'd be hardly any posts here.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 2, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
Think of all the muggings, thefts, rapes and murders happening to helpless people in the wake of Big Sandy all while obama and his self-serving jet-set-marxist-pals party on the road...despicable.
No, what's despicable is how some choose to politicize other peoples pain and trajedy, for their own political leaning....

If your a Rep...why not hold local Rep polititions accountable??

Heck, wasn't it Neil Bortz, a ultra conservative, that said on his show the other day, that Federal government actually slows things down??

So what exactly is Obama suppose to do??

I've listened to anti Obama types long enough to know that no matter what he does...it's wrong...

So there's no credibility here...just politics...

Which I find despicable...

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#18 Nov 2, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what's despicable is how some choose to politicize other peoples pain and trajedy, for their own political leaning....
If your a Rep...why not hold local Rep polititions accountable??
Heck, wasn't it Neil Bortz, a ultra conservative, that said on his show the other day, that Federal government actually slows things down??
So what exactly is Obama suppose to do??
I've listened to anti Obama types long enough to know that no matter what he does...it's wrong...
So there's no credibility here...just politics...
Which I find despicable...
Attention space cadet!!! Pull your head out of your azz and move to Realville. Obama shows his mug for a photo-op then it's off to party time like I already said. What b. h. obama is not supposed to do is allow America to turn into Haiti. It's you and dolts like you who assume in an emergency that the regulations azzwipes like you voted for do not have to be followed first and bureaucrats satisfied before water, food, shelter, etc. is distributed amongst those in need. It's off to a High School Gym and a cot if you're lucky.
When the chips are down America expects the simple form then get the fukouttheway. And it's obstacles like the self-serving deranged union dumbfuks preventing non-union outsiders who traveled in from states like Alabama to help out and getting told to drop dead. Where's bloomturd, where's obama? The answer is nowhere just like Libya 9/11. Furthermore and thanks to people like me bloomturd canceled the marathon…your contribution was?
Obama_Bin_Lyin

Gurnee, IL

#19 Nov 2, 2012
"Obama Says His Woman Voters are Too "Stupid and Weak" to Fend for Themselves"
http://youtu.be/9Cai3Go7Xu4

Obama is an Abortion extremist. More American Women are being butchered and killed by Obama's radical policies through abortion than by breast Cancer, heart disease, STD's and All Cancers combined. That's because Abortion kills female babies. You see the ugly truth is that there are many parents in America and around the world who are killing there children in the womb just because they discover they're having a girl. Obama HATES WOMEN. All these years, Obama and the Democrats have tricked and manipulated white liberal women into being his SLAVES to support the his Radical Anti-Female agenda!

Obama is an Abortion Extremist. Barack Obama has killed more Americans through Abortion than Osama Bin Laden could have ever dreamed of. Liberalism is Domestic Terrorism. Both Planned Parenthood and Obama help fulfilled the Islamic Agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorists by reducing America's population through blood shed without regard to how the Islamic Extremists are multiplying to replace them. Shame on anyone who votes democrat.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#20 Nov 2, 2012
Obama_Bin_Lyin wrote:
"Obama Says His Woman Voters are Too "Stupid and Weak" to Fend for Themselves"
http://youtu.be/9Cai3Go7Xu4
Obama is an Abortion extremist. More American Women are being butchered and killed by Obama's radical policies through abortion than by breast Cancer, heart disease, STD's and All Cancers combined. That's because Abortion kills female babies. You see the ugly truth is that there are many parents in America and around the world who are killing there children in the womb just because they discover they're having a girl. Obama HATES WOMEN. All these years, Obama and the Democrats have tricked and manipulated white liberal women into being his SLAVES to support the his Radical Anti-Female agenda!
Obama is an Abortion Extremist. Barack Obama has killed more Americans through Abortion than Osama Bin Laden could have ever dreamed of. Liberalism is Domestic Terrorism. Both Planned Parenthood and Obama help fulfilled the Islamic Agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorists by reducing America's population through blood shed without regard to how the Islamic Extremists are multiplying to replace them. Shame on anyone who votes democrat.
you're thinking of China.
the US government doesn't do "forced abortions".

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#21 Nov 2, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
you're thinking of China.
the US government doesn't do "forced abortions".
Attention anairhead!!! Not Yet.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Nov 2, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
Think of all the muggings, thefts, rapes and murders happening to helpless people in the wake of Big Sandy all while obama and his self-serving jet-set-marxist-pals party on the road...despicable.
"Jet set Marxists", huh? Is that anything like overgrown midgets? You are completely deranged, but amusing.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Nov 2, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention obama's poop!!! 4 MORE DAYS.
And then you'll swallow the cyanide?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Stewart Mocks Critics of the Supreme Court'... 2 min Jeff Brightone 1
News Obamacare could create quandary for Republicans... 2 min Le Jimbo 221
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 2 min Silent Echo 363
News 'Failed to Be Honest' Calls grow for probe of C... 5 min Cat74 12
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 5 min barefoot2626 394
News Minneapolis Pride Parade fills streets with rai... 6 min Tellitlikeitis 8
News Obama proposal would make 5 million more eligib... 7 min RustyS 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,250,083
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min LeDuped 185,931
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 17 min Billy Ringo 393
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min Valerie 332,274
News Texas Sen. Ted Cruz not backing down on same-se... 35 min LeDuped 33
More from around the web