Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9922 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11688 Sep 6, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that bigots like yourself and the GOP hate the media is becuase the media exposes things about your party that you rather the public not know, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
The reason that bigots like yourself and the Liberal Demcorats like the Liberal Media today is because the will lie intentionally to the public knowing they are not telling the truth just like the Liberals have done for years and you continue to prove you are one of the Liberal Democrats Useful !diots plus I am a Democrat and Not the Bigot that parades around calling themselves Liberal Democrats when they want nothing to do with True Liberalism which they hate, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#11689 Sep 6, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Black president Obama's skin color did not change you from being a trailer trash yard monkey. Matter of fact, you are even more pissed off at Blacks and Hispanics. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! By the way, the Black president's skin color should not keep you down leaving your lazy dumbazz to blame Blacks and Hispanics for your sorry life, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
You Mean Black president Obama's skin color did not change you from being a Black trailer trash yard monkey want to continue to be. Matter of fact, you are even more pissed off that Obama got elected by whites which proved Blacks like yourself have no excuse why you cant excel in life without Black Racism and it is funny that you dont consider Obama an Uncle Tom too since he set the bar high for Black People who now have no excuses where they are socially and economically here in the US plus cant say the Whites are holding the Blacks back because if that were the case Obama would have never got elected with only 13% of the Population which is Black and the Hispanics have even got the Blacks figured out here in the US too that they are Racist toward them LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! By the way, the Black president's skin color should not keep you down leaving your lazy dumbazz to blame whites and Hispanics for your sorry life, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#11690 Sep 6, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up sociopathy in Wikipedia sometime back. I was surprised at the number of traits corresponded to those of many Black men in my area. It listed things like impulse control difficulties, hypersexuality, superficial charm, lack of remorse, inability to accept or appreciate the consequences of one's own actions, manipulation, easily angered, inability to delay gratification, etc. But then the article tried to back-pedal and said that measuring sociopathy should be judged through the lens of cultural relativity. Or, put another way, it was basically saying between the lines that only White people can be sociopaths, but not the Black people who do the same things for the same reasons.
Mr Johnson here on topix is a prime example of a Sociopath which the posting confirm fueled by Black Racism.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11691 Sep 6, 2014
jmccoy29 wrote:
<quoted text>sounds good but look what would happen AGAIN if segregation were to come back. Read this.
http://sfbayview.com/2011/02/what-happened-to... . I'm sure u didn't know about this or u wouldn't have said all that dumb sh**. Its about hate. If we separate ourselves and create success, it would be torn down by whites who weren't successful and hated to c us succeed. Also chk this out:
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/04/all-vac... .
We forgive u. U think your upper level devils tell u the truth. U know nothing about the evils of your kind. U were a curse.
Then it was covetousness on the part of Gehazi, a servant of the prophet Elisha that caused him to become cursed and transformed to white for lying to Elisha, after taking money and gifts from Naaman, the captain of the Syrian Army.(2 Kings 5:27). "Therefore the leprosy of Na'aman shall cling to you and to your descendants forever. Then Gehazi went from Elisha's presence and he was leprous, as white as snow.
Well when you can talk about the present, then perhaps your posting will not look like such a joke. Taking excerpts out of the Bible when you don't even know what they mean is even funnier.

In the present, American blacks are the only race in the world (with the exception of those with religious or territorial issues) that constantly try to get away from their own kind. Who can blame them?

Blacks are constantly trying to move in with Whitie because their own people destroyed everything where they formerly lived. Then blacks migrate to white communities and begin destroying those communities as well.

Of course if we were able to make segregation the law of the land, you wouldn't find many whites unhappy about it. In fact, we pay good money just to be as far away from you as possible. Blacks on the other hand would be outraged. Unlike blacks, whites are more than happy to live among each other in peace and safety.

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Since: Aug 14

Los Angeles, CA

#11692 Sep 7, 2014
ROFL by seeing unity of america. Kill each other for the sake of your ego. Let foreigners rule you stupids.

Los Angeles, CA

#11693 Sep 7, 2014
I'm seeing exact situation here what we faced 1000 before. any foreigner can apply divide and rule policy over you as muslims and brits invaders did it on us

Location hidden

#11694 Sep 7, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
ROFL by seeing unity of america. Kill each other for the sake of your ego. Let foreigners rule you stupids.
You mean Blacks Killing Blacks which is a known fact and it happens daily in Chicago, IL.

HeyJackass!

Illustrating Chicago Liberal Values

Illustrating the murders, homicides, gun crime, gun violence, filth, corruption, obscenity, idiocy, moronic buffoonery, barbaric crime of Chicago.

http://heyjackass.com/

And here is Black Detroit and the way Blacks are there in Detroit, MI.

Unclaimed bodies pile up at Wayne County morgue

Wayne County can't afford to bury bodies left behind by families

Author: Kevin Dietz,

May 12 2014

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/unclaimed-...
Mr Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#11695 Sep 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Johnson here on topix is a prime example of a Sociopath which the posting confirm fueled by Black Racism.
ASSYnonymouse you are the definition of sociopath which your stupid racist posts have reflected over and over, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#11696 Sep 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You Mean Black president Obama's skin color did not change you from being a Black trailer trash yard monkey want to continue to be. Matter of fact, you are even more pissed off that Obama got elected by whites which proved Blacks like yourself have no excuse why you cant excel in life without Black Racism and it is funny that you dont consider Obama an Uncle Tom too since he set the bar high for Black People who now have no excuses where they are socially and economically here in the US plus cant say the Whites are holding the Blacks back because if that were the case Obama would have never got elected with only 13% of the Population which is Black and the Hispanics have even got the Blacks figured out here in the US too that they are Racist toward them LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! By the way, the Black president's skin color should not keep you down leaving your lazy dumbazz to blame whites and Hispanics for your sorry life, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Black president Obama's skin color did not change you from being a trailer trash yard monkey. Matter of fact, you are even more pissed off at Blacks and Hispanics. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! By the way, the Black president's skin color should not keep you down leaving your lazy dumbazz to blame Blacks and Hispanics for your sorry life, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! !
Mr Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#11697 Sep 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The reason that bigots like yourself and the Liberal Demcorats like the Liberal Media today is because the will lie intentionally to the public knowing they are not telling the truth just like the Liberals have done for years and you continue to prove you are one of the Liberal Democrats Useful !diots plus I am a Democrat and Not the Bigot that parades around calling themselves Liberal Democrats when they want nothing to do with True Liberalism which they hate, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
The reason that bigots like yourself and the Tea Biogt Republiklans like the Fox News today is because the will lie intentionally to the public knowing they are not telling the truth just like the COONservative yard monkeys have done for years and you continue to prove you are one of the COONservative yard monkey's Useful !diots plus your monkey azz is a stupid klan ho' and a bigot that parades around calling themselves Tea Bigot Republiklans when they want nothing to do with the truth which they hate, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! !!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#11698 Sep 7, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
If Black men would pull their pants up rather than wearing them 1/2 way down their back side they would get more respect. Respect is a two way street Pal.
Respect is a two way street. So why don't you klan jungle monkeys take off those hoods and sheets. It is hard to tell you stupid n racists from ISIS> LOFL!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#11699 Sep 7, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
ASSYnonymouse you are the definition of sociopath which your stupid racist posts have reflected over and over, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
plain and simple but so true sir.

a whiteboi
1 post removed

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11701 Sep 7, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that bigots like yourself and the Tea Biogt Republiklans like the Fox News today is because the will lie intentionally to the public knowing they are not telling the truth just like the COONservative yard monkeys have done for years and you continue to prove you are one of the COONservative yard monkey's Useful !diots plus your monkey azz is a stupid klan ho' and a bigot that parades around calling themselves Tea Bigot Republiklans when they want nothing to do with the truth which they hate, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! !!!!!!!
By the way, the Tea Party is not composed of just White folks. There are getting to be more and more Black folks who are part of it as well. As well as members of other racial groups into it.
http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2010... Charles Butler, a black, Chicago-based conservative talk show host, has been in shouting matches and called a traitor to his race because of his affiliation with the largely white Tea Party movement.
...Butler said he is a member because his hometown leader, President Barack Obama, is offering the wrong solutions to the nation's problems.
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/n... When the 112th Congress is seated in January, two newcomers, Allen West of Florida and Tim Scott of South Carolina, will make history as they become one of the rarest of political species. They are black and Republican, a combination that rarely finds success at the ballot box—or elsewhere in contemporary U.S. politics.
http://www.meetup.com/Asian-Tea-Party-Patriot... The Asian Tea Party Patriots’ of OC mission is to restore America’s founding principles of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets. OUR CORE PRINCIPLES FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY means not overspending, and not burdening our children and grandchildren with our bills.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#11703 Sep 8, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, the Tea Party is not composed of just White folks. There are getting to be more and more Black folks who are part of it as well. As well as members of other racial groups into it.
http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2010... Charles Butler, a black, Chicago-based conservative talk show host, has been in shouting matches and called a traitor to his race because of his affiliation with the largely white Tea Party movement.
...Butler said he is a member because his hometown leader, President Barack Obama, is offering the wrong solutions to the nation's problems.
Tea-party is a mental disease, or a lack of brain material and knowledge basically.
There are some fools like Black Republicans and maybe a handful of lunatics are supporting KKKop Darren Wilson.

We know who these clowns are and they are very, very, very few.

Dave Chappelle has portraited them for eternity :

&li st=RDexNWAvlNYdM#t=45

The blind Black white supremacist sketch

a whiteboi
1 post removed

Los Angeles, CA

#11705 Sep 9, 2014
observation brings wisdom
that's what i'm doing but please dont post some cut-throat comnents or insults.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#11706 Sep 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They did. Just look at who blacks voted for when he was running against Hillarious in the primaries. Billary was the most sensible choice. Eight years in the US Senate and eight years as First Lady in the White House. 16 years of federal government experience and she was partnered with the person the liberals call one of our best Presidents of all time.
What did DumBama have? Hope and change.
Hillary was deserted by the liberal base because of her many past mistakes.

“I'm out hunting”

For your mind and soul

#11707 Sep 9, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm an indian from north india.
and i think black are kind of short tempered people.
and they are violant to in comparison of whites
so i sometimes feels lil hesitation to speak to a black.
I'm black from America
I think that Indians are a kind of short tempered people and are violent in comparison to others.
I heard that they like to burn wives.
Bride burning or bride-burning is a form of domestic violence practiced in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and other countries located on or around the Indian subcontinent. A category of dowry death, bride-burning occurs when a young woman is murdered by her husband or his family for her family's refusal to pay additional dowry. The wife is typically doused with kerosene, gasoline, or other flammable liquid, and set alight, leading to death by fire.[1][2] Kerosene is most often used as the fuel.[3] It is most common in India and has been a major problem there since at least 1993.[4]

“I'm out hunting”

For your mind and soul

#11708 Sep 9, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
ok i dont understand reason of their hardcore hatred toward blacks. Thank god i'm in india where color really doesnt matter.
You lie. India has the greatest color prejudice in the world. The whole caste system is built upon it.

A movement in India promoting the beauty of all skin colours is pushing back against the country's obsession with fair skin.

‘Dark is Beautiful‘, founded by a group of women in 2009, has picked up steam in 2013 especially since award-winning actor-director Nandita Das has become the face of the campaign. Das, who has spoken out against the bias against dark skin in recent years, has been actively promoting the cause in interviews on social media and with mainstream media.

The desire in India for lighter skin is fueled by a widespread belief that dark-skin is ugly and inferior. Not only is fair skin perceived to be a key definer of beauty, but also seen to be an essential element of self-confidence, success, and happiness.
http://globalvoicesonline.org/2013/08/21/dark...

“I'm out hunting”

For your mind and soul

#11709 Sep 9, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. But clinton could have stopped those wars in the first place if he had gone after bin laden when he had the chance to. 9-11 would NOT have happened if he had the spine to stop bin laden.
Bush was forced into a war because of a demoncrat who didn't have the spine to stop a terrorist.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-clinton-i-co... The day before the terror attacks on September 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told a group of businessmen in Australia that he "could have killed" the man behind those attacks, Osama bin Laden, in 1998,
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bill-clinton-hours-9... Hours before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, former President Bill Clinton told an audience in Australia about his missed chance to kill attack mastermind Osama bin Laden, according to audio released this week.
“And so I didn’t do it.”
Iraq had nothing to do with Osama Bin Laden.
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11712 Sep 12, 2014
Justa Thawght wrote:
<quoted text>
Max thanks for the cordial reply! I really mean that!
I have great pride in the black history of this country. We have helped in every way to make this country what it is today. Blacks have fought in every war, alongside whites, that this country has ever fought! We have been involved in the industrial development and the civil rights struggles for all people to have a shot at success.
The problem I have is when whites play down their role in the impediment of our progress. Yes, it is true that there are those in our own community that "hurt the brand", but by and large the bulk of our trials and tribulations in THIS COUNTRY has been because of whites and there unparalleled and deliberate attempt to deny us the basic rights and opportunities that others enjoy. Even other foreigners who immigrate to this fine land! We don't say that to hold a grudge or make excuses. We have succeeded regardless. But whites don't seem to understand why the majority of blacks have not fully experienced the "joys" of a free and opportunistic country that most whites proudly proclaim. They continually insist that we make excuses when actually we would like a little understanding! We are continually told we are a people bent on "handouts" when we have historically worked practically for free or far less compensation than most!
I think whites need to get "out-of-their-feelings " and have some grown up discussions about what is truly right and wrong and what is truly accurate concerning the state of race relations in this country so we can get through it, get past it and team up to battle the challenges that all human kind face.
What whites should have done to help blacks is irrelevant. Blacks should have gone home after they were freed. Had they done so, America would be undivided. White man in white America is a blessing, not a problem. Blacks in America is a problem. They have all this misplaced hatred for modern whites and they attack us. That is unacceptable and that's why I don't like blacks.
So, it is not white man's fault that blacks are angry. It is black man's fault for not going home.,
Why did blacks want to stay with whites? Greed, maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheneys liken Iran nuclear deal to Munich pact 3 min USA Today 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,275,210
News Clinton relishes role as champion of women 5 min Cordwainer Trout 6
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Chilli J 173,414
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 6 min Cat74 206
News Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in letter to... 8 min Sterkfontein Swar... 37
News Clinton campaign denies 'boxcar' a Holocaust re... 16 min spocko 17
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min freebird 340,773
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators 1 hr USA Today 23
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Sam Bo 193,561
More from around the web