Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11630 Aug 31, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and ever since Republican Nixon's "Southern Strategy" and Republican Reagan's "states rights"policies during their respective runs for president, Republlicans have been at the forefront on Civil Rights issues, haven't they? Republicans showed their true colors during the celebration of the 50th anniversary of M L King's "I Have a Dream" speech when not one of them showed up in Washington on that day after being invited, not even the Uncle Toms that tout today's Republican message.
I remember those Uncle Toms not showing up. Maybe their GOP masters did not give them the day off for them to attend. Matter of fact, Tim Scott of SC whined about not being a speaker there. Like really? What in the world was he going to say? LOL! Apparently the GOP is still stuck in the 60's because this Southern Strategy is rearing it's ugly head in their ideology. But I say they need to take a look at the last two presidential elections and see if it still works, LOL!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11631 Aug 31, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Johnson has proved he is a Black Racist Bigot just like Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton are.
You have proven over end over that the Republiklan Tea Bigots are a racist party and have no chance of winning presidential elections until they get rid of the disease.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11632 Aug 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that anytime you are losing a debate, say the GOP is racist and that's the end of the argument?
Repeating the same lies over and over again only convinces yourself and nobody else.
I do not consider accurately addressing you racist Conservatives as racist as a debate. It is as obvious as:

The sun is very hot
The grass is green
The GOP sucked in the last two presidential elections.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11633 Aug 31, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Cosby would agree and has spoken out about it.
I never called your trailer trash racist monkey azz the n word. Although you are, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11634 Aug 31, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two words that would make Palin shake in her boots: Katie Couric
Ms. Couric asked Palin simple questions that Palin could not answer. Palin could not answer something as simple as her sources of information. But them again, Palin did not want to tell the world she uses MAD Magazine and National Inquirer as her main source of information. The Conservatives accused Ms. Couric of asking Palin gotcha question. It exposed Palin's ignorance and costed the GOP yet another election, LOFL! You are yet another Conservative racist that curses the president of this country and praise a Russian dictator. Then the next day the president of this country you called weak the day before is now being called a dictator. Now you know this is the week that you racist Conservatives are suppose to call the president of this country a tyrant, LOFL!
Big Dumb Johnson, nobody votes for a VP. People vote for the person running for President.

It didn't matter who was running on the Republican side because people were still voting against Bush. And the only reason Romney is not our President today is because he wasn't conservative enough for many Republican voters. They stayed home. They were mad and upset.

Anybody would be a better President today than what we have now. This guy is awful. He's in over his head, doesn't really care about the job, and certainly has no ability to do the job. For DumBama, this job is about playing golf and riding around on Air Force One.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#11635 Aug 31, 2014
I am arab . I never experience raisizm from afro americans. i have had some whites being against me because i am arab . so i speak from my experience.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11636 Aug 31, 2014
reality-check wrote:
I am arab . I never experience raisizm from afro americans. i have had some whites being against me because i am arab . so i speak from my experience.
The one thing that really speaks volumes about your post is that you are smart enough to mention some and not all when you spoke of your experiences with persons of other races. The trailer trash racists in this forum are too stupid to realize that there is good and bad in every race but no one race is all bad.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11637 Aug 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dumb Johnson, nobody votes for a VP. People vote for the person running for President.
It didn't matter who was running on the Republican side because people were still voting against Bush. And the only reason Romney is not our President today is because he wasn't conservative enough for many Republican voters. They stayed home. They were mad and upset.
Anybody would be a better President today than what we have now. This guy is awful. He's in over his head, doesn't really care about the job, and certainly has no ability to do the job. For DumBama, this job is about playing golf and riding around on Air Force One.
Your stupid post is as dumb as Michelle Bachmann wishing Elvis Presley a happy birthday on the anniversary date of his death during one of her campaign stops in SC, LOFL! Now speaking of VP, I will have to give the devil her due when Palin showed us why she is called a king maker. Once her ignorance was revealed by Ms. Katie Couric, Mr. Obama easily became president because Americans did not want Palin near 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. However, she was at the front fence of the White House with rebel flag toting tea bigot racists conducting a klan rally, err, tea bigot rally, err, what difference does it make, you all "look alike". LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11638 Aug 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they do every place
Yo klan waste, trailer parks used to be dwellings of decent White folks until you racist ghetto dwelling monkeys started moving in decent White folks started moving out. OOOPS There goes the neighborhood is a phrase you had better be accustom to hearing every time you move, LOFL!!!!!!!!!
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#11639 Aug 31, 2014
Yes, there is good, and bad in all races, but somehow we don't read of white shooting up their neighborhoods every weekend.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11640 Aug 31, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo klan waste, trailer parks used to be dwellings of decent White folks until you racist ghetto dwelling monkeys started moving in decent White folks started moving out. OOOPS There goes the neighborhood is a phrase you had better be accustom to hearing every time you move, LOFL!!!!!!!!!
There is only one group of people that destroy white communities, and that is black people.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11642 Aug 31, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupid post is as dumb as Michelle Bachmann wishing Elvis Presley a happy birthday on the anniversary date of his death during one of her campaign stops in SC, LOFL! Now speaking of VP, I will have to give the devil her due when Palin showed us why she is called a king maker. Once her ignorance was revealed by Ms. Katie Couric, Mr. Obama easily became president because Americans did not want Palin near 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. However, she was at the front fence of the White House with rebel flag toting tea bigot racists conducting a klan rally, err, tea bigot rally, err, what difference does it make, you all "look alike". LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
So you think part of the reason DumBama won presidency is because of Joe Biden? You know, go out your back door with your shotgun and shoot it Joe Biden?

LOL! Let me tell you, there may not be a lot of people thrilled with Palin taking over as President, but God help us all if Biden was ever in that position.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11643 Sep 1, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Yes, there is good, and bad in all races, but somehow we don't read of white shooting up their neighborhoods every weekend.
Yes there is good and bad in all races but somehow we don't read of Blacks having sex with under age children, operating meth labs, hate crimes, breach of trust everyday.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11644 Sep 1, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Jessie Jackson Sr, Al Sharpton and the NAACP would tell you that you are a Liar.
Mr. Bill Cosby would call you a lying racist pos, LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11645 Sep 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one group of people that destroy white communities, and that is black people.
LOFL! There is one group of pepole that destroys good White commuities and that is you racist trailer trash yard monkeys. LOFL!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11646 Sep 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think part of the reason DumBama won presidency is because of Joe Biden? You know, go out your back door with your shotgun and shoot it Joe Biden?
LOL! Let me tell you, there may not be a lot of people thrilled with Palin taking over as President, but God help us all if Biden was ever in that position.
Srah palin is the king maker of the GOPea Party. Her fellow GOPidiots took one look at her exposed ignorance and voted Democratic, LOLOLOLOOLOL! Mr. Obama having Mr. Biden as a running mate did not hurt either. After all, he did show his superiority over the Alaskan airhead Palin in the VP debates, LOFL!!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11647 Sep 1, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Srah palin is the king maker of the GOPea Party. Her fellow GOPidiots took one look at her exposed ignorance and voted Democratic, LOLOLOLOOLOL! Mr. Obama having Mr. Biden as a running mate did not hurt either. After all, he did show his superiority over the Alaskan airhead Palin in the VP debates, LOFL!!
No real Republican voted for Hussein. Republicans are real Americans and would never vote for anybody that had the support of the Communists. Republicans just can't stoop that low.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#11648 Sep 1, 2014
Obama's presidency is a social experiment gone bad. Even now he has relinquished his position to anyone who wants it. He spends more time out of the Oval office then in it, even during a crisis. Senator Feinstein was appalled that Obama said we have no clue what to do about the horrible Muslims, the ISIS. PM Cameron was on T V this morning explaining his plan to protect the British people. He looked so strong, so decisive, he looked like a leader. Obama looks like Tiger Woods in training.
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#11651 Sep 3, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Mr. Bill Cosby. He does not demonize Whites or Blacks. He certainly is not an Uncle Tom Republiklan like Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Allen West that "knows their place" in the racist GOPigot Party. Trailer trash racists like you hate strong Black men like Mr. Bill Cosby, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
No, I just don't trust black men, unless they are like Bill Cosby. Can you honestly blame me?
Then again, I don't trust black men. Look at Obama, for example.
Or OJ, or Trayvon, or gentle Michael Brown, or Sharpton or, you. The only reason you are still in America is because you're ancestors chose to stay here and exhort white Americans.
And that, we gave you a choice. You should be in Africa, where you cry about being stolen from.
If you don't like us, just leave. You did not build America, without a boss. Your old bosses have replaced you. You're not needed for anything here, anymore.
You are a liability to a great nation. My advice, shut up and comply, or go. You are lucky to be here.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#11652 Sep 3, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does that have to do with racism in the GOP? LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Are you singularly stupid or do you represent all Obama-blacks?
It's gone way past Obama's color. He's half white and I hate that half, too.
He has destroyed our country, erased the borders, ignored and armed the jihadists who want to kill us, destroyed the middle class, forced us to accept homos, placed chains on White America, silenced our protests, forced us to pay for non-working black thugs, illegal aliens, etc.

We hate him because he's a lousy president. I think we should tie him up and put him in the closet with his gay buddies. They can party while we get a real leader to fix Obama's mess.

If you disagree with that, it's only because you are too racist and ashamed to admit your colored president has failed. I bet you are embarrased, too. Carter embarrassed me. So did Clinton.
I imagine my shame is hugely dwarfed by your shame for Obama.

I sure am glad the worst Prez ever wasn't white. You losers had your chance. Now step aside, and let a real leader step in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JRB 1,548,883
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 7,133
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Crow 274,725
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 4 min old_moose 585
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 5 min Born in the USA 67
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 5 min Bryan Fischer s H... 62
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 12 min Chilli J 1,124
More from around the web