Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11568 Aug 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been totally asleep during the Bush years then.
Bush had several books written against him, a weekly cartoon show, a video game where the object was to kill him, a million dollar propaganda site against him, and let's not forget the several Michael Moorecrap movies.
I listen to conservative radio all day long and from time to time, watch Bill O' on Fox. Never did I see one person attack DumBama's kids in any way or form. If they make any criticism of his children, it is all good things. As for his wife, she threw her hat into the ring instead of just sitting down and shutting up. When you do that, all bets are off.
Racism is not passed down from generation to generation like money or a sofa. Racism is here because of the present and what whites see happening today with blacks. Or maybe you aren't paying attention to what's going on in Ferguson.
We see the destruction of our once nice neighborhoods and cities. We watch the news and take note of what race most of the criminals are in our towns and cities. We read the dreadful attacks on innocent whites with this new thing you invented called the Knockout Game. That's where racism comes from. You invented todays racism, not us.
It is obvious that you were asleep durng the Bush years, LOL! He put us in a war that we should not have been in. His irresponsible act led to the killing of thousnds of Americans, more times than he was killed in that video game that you speak of, LOL! You look at Fox News and listen to BS O'Reilly, of course you will not hear the Black president's UNDERAGE children getting attacked from the racist right wing, DUH! As long as racism has been in your family and in this country, I see you have manage to blame the Black president for your problem and this country's problem on race, LOFL! "You people" invented racism, not us, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11569 Aug 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your problem is you see everything through race.
We supported Zimmerman because he should have never been arrested or charged in the first place. He was a man that was attacked by an animal, brutally beaten, and with no other option, used his weapon to stop the attack.
That's the way it should be in America and that's the way it is in most states. We will work to keep it that way and if any changes are made, create laws giving us more liberty when and where we can use our weapons.
You darkies are going to have to learn that you can't attack or try to kill us any longer. It may take body by body, but eventually, maybe you and your ilk will get the message. Stop attacking us, and maybe you'll live to see tomorrow.
Your problem is you see everything through being a racist, LOL! You klan monkey supported Z-piss because he killed an unarmed Black youth that he stalked, DUH! You trailer trash ghetto dwelling monkey racists have to post about killing Blacks, then feel free to do so, LOFL!
Non_descript_cit izen

Houston, TX

#11570 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your biased post is that it is infested with hypocrisy. You are blaming the blacks for racism in America. It is eveident that you are a racist. One reason is because you are short sighted in your blaming Blacks and saying racist Whites have nothing to do with racism in this country. Nevr mind Fox News, Cliven Bundy, Rush Limbaugh, Tea Party, and the list goes on, LOFL! But thanks for trying to blame all Blacks for racism in this country klan boy. LOFL
How you got that bizarre misinterpretation from what I said is beyond me, but clearly you're not going to impress me with your intellect.

Cheers!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11571 Aug 29, 2014
Non_descript_citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
How you got that bizarre misinterpretation from what I said is beyond me, but clearly you're not going to impress me with your intellect.
Cheers!
One does not need intellect to reply to a racist in denial like you, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe if you stop generalizing an entire race with your hateful racially biased comments, one can indeed accuse you of having a working brain, LOFL!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11572 Aug 29, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>We already know that you are the Black Racist And Bill Cosby would want nothing to with you and your Black Trash like yourself who Bill Cosby speaks about & against, so keep proving me right you Racist!!!.
Looks like indy is pissed at me, oooooohhhhhhh!
LOFL! What you meant to say is:

We already know that you are the trailer trash Racist And Bill Cosby would want nothing to with you and your trailer Trash like yourself who Bill Cosby speaks about & against, so keep proving me right you Racist!!!.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11573 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkey boy, you do sound like you are quite pissed at me. I make no apologies for doing that to you, LOFL! Your stupid post has nothing to do with the fact that you are a trailer trash ghetto dwelling racist yard monkey, DUH. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse me. But clinton could have stopped those wars in the first place if he had gone after bin laden when he had the chance to. 9-11 would NOT have happened if he had the spine to stop bin laden.
Bush was forced into a war because of a demoncrat who didn't have the spine to stop a terrorist.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-clinton-i-co... The day before the terror attacks on September 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told a group of businessmen in Australia that he "could have killed" the man behind those attacks, Osama bin Laden, in 1998,
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bill-clinton-hours-9... Hours before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, former President Bill Clinton told an audience in Australia about his missed chance to kill attack mastermind Osama bin Laden, according to audio released this week.
“And so I didn’t do it.”
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11574 Aug 29, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
What is kkk
The kkk (Ku Klau Klan) is a domestic terrorist group that started out hating Blacks. Today, they not only hate other races, they hate racially tolerant Whites. By the way, the racist pea brains in this forum will tell you that the klan was started by the Democrats nearly 150 years ago by men that got their butts whipped in the Great Civil War. That was the distant past. But it is funny how people with those same racist ideas are now running and ruining the Republican Party, LOL! They long for those good old days of racism. Just keep in mind, it was the Democratic Party of TODAY that put this country's first Black man as president. The Republican Party will never support a Black man from THEIR racist party for president. The one Black Republican that could have gotten votes from the Democratic side, the racist element in in the Republican Party wanted to burn a cross in his yard for addressing the racial element in the GOP, LOL!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11575 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the GOPidiot racists that want to og back to the good old days of slavery. So stop going back to ancient history to justify the racism in your TODAY'S GOP, LOFL!
You might want to take a look at history. One of the GOP aka Republicans party roots was the Abolitionists. Who wanted to wipe out slavery from America. As compared to the demoncrats who WANTED to keep slavery going. And in some ways have been by trying to claim that welfare is a right.
The Republican party came into existence to combat the spread of slavery into territories.
The demoncrats wanted to keep slavery going. In fact members of the demoncrat party were the ones who formed the kkk, created the jim crow laws. etc..
http://www.history.com/topics/ku-klux-klan Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_org_d... After the Civil War, most white Southerners opposed Radical Reconstruction and the Republican Party's support of black civil and political rights. Jackson
The Democratic Party identified itself as the "white man's party" and demonized the Republican Party as being "Negro dominated," even though whites were in control.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-rof... Leaving aside the idea that she perhaps does not understand what the word “literally” means, the “Jim Crow” laws were a whole series of measures indented to keep blacks and whites apart, living lives that were “separate but equal” in all kinds of ways. They were not, as Wasserman Schultz inferred, simply about keeping blacks from voting.
...The Democratic Party’s longtime love affair with segregation is undeniable. Who stood up for “Jim Crow” when President Eisenhower tried to enforce desegregation at Little Rock, Arkansas’ Central High School? Democrats like Arkansas Gov. Orvall Faubus, who called out the state’s National Guard to prevent black students from entering the school. It was a Democrat, Alabama Gov. George Wallace, who famously proclaimed "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever." And it was a Democratically-controlled Georgia legislature that picked nationally-known segregationist Lester Maddox to be their state’s 75th governor in 1966.
concerned American

United States

#11576 Aug 29, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me. But clinton could have stopped those wars in the first place if he had gone after bin laden when he had the chance to. 9-11 would NOT have happened if he had the spine to stop bin laden.
Bush was forced into a war because of a demoncrat who didn't have the spine to stop a terrorist.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-clinton-i-co... The day before the terror attacks on September 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told a group of businessmen in Australia that he "could have killed" the man behind those attacks, Osama bin Laden, in 1998,
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bill-clinton-hours-9... Hours before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, former President Bill Clinton told an audience in Australia about his missed chance to kill attack mastermind Osama bin Laden, according to audio released this week.
“And so I didn’t do it.”
He was too busy smoking that cigar and getting that stain off Monica's dress!!
Lol lol lol ......
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11577 Aug 29, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. But clinton could have stopped those wars in the first place if he had gone after bin laden when he had the chance to. 9-11 would NOT have happened if he had the spine to stop bin laden.
“And so I didn’t do it.”
Here is some trivia. The history books will say the following:
1- Bush was the sitting president when the US was attacked on it's own soil. The only president that had happened to. Oh yes, Bush is a Republican, LOFL
2- Bush was the only US president that lied the US into a war it had no business in. Thus costing more American lives and harming more US families than hte 9/11/2001 attack. By the way, Bush is a Republican, LOFL!
3- Bush, the same Republican president, had a chance to take out Bin Laden but did not the spine to do it, LOFL!
The history books will not address the Conservative lies that you and others paranoid like you are spewing, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#11578 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The kkk (Ku Klau Klan) is a domestic terrorist group that started out hating Blacks. Today, they not only hate other races, they hate racially tolerant Whites. By the way, the racist pea brains in this forum will tell you that the klan was started by the Democrats nearly 150 years ago by men that got their butts whipped in the Great Civil War. That was the distant past. But it is funny how people with those same racist ideas are now running and ruining the Republican Party, LOL! They long for those good old days of racism. Just keep in mind, it was the Democratic Party of TODAY that put this country's first Black man as president. The Republican Party will never support a Black man from THEIR racist party for president. The one Black Republican that could have gotten votes from the Democratic side, the racist element in in the Republican Party wanted to burn a cross in his yard for addressing the racial element in the GOP, LOL!
Oh yeah, and ever since Republican Nixon's "Southern Strategy" and Republican Reagan's "states rights"policies during their respective runs for president, Republlicans have been at the forefront on Civil Rights issues, haven't they? Republicans showed their true colors during the celebration of the 50th anniversary of M L King's "I Have a Dream" speech when not one of them showed up in Washington on that day after being invited, not even the Uncle Toms that tout today's Republican message.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11579 Aug 29, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to take a look at history. One of the GOP aka Republicans party roots was the Abolitionists. Who wanted to wipe out slavery from America. As compared to the demoncrats who WANTED to keep slavery going. And in some ways have been by trying to claim that welfare is a right.
The Republican party came into existence to combat the spread of slavery into territories.
The demoncrats wanted to keep slavery going. In fact members of the demoncrat party were the ones who formed the kkk, created the jim crow laws. etc..
http://www.history.com/topics/ku-klux-klan Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_org_d... After the Civil War, most white Southerners opposed Radical Reconstruction and the Republican Party's support of black civil and political rights. Jackson
The Democratic Party identified itself as the "white man's party" and demonized the Republican Party as being "Negro dominated," even though whites were in control.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-rof... Leaving aside the idea that she perhaps does not understand what the word “literally” means, the “Jim Crow” laws were a whole series of measures indented to keep blacks and whites apart, living lives that were “separate but equal” in all kinds of ways. They were not, as Wasserman Schultz inferred, simply about keeping blacks from voting.
...The Democratic Party’s longtime love affair with segregation is undeniable. Who stood up for “Jim Crow” when President Eisenhower tried to enforce desegregation at Little Rock, Arkansas’ Central High School? Democrats like Arkansas Gov. Orvall Faubus, who called out the state’s National Guard to prevent black students from entering the school. It was a Democrat, Alabama Gov. George Wallace, who famously proclaimed "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever." And it was a Democratically-controlled Georgia legislature that picked nationally-known segregationist Lester Maddox to be their state’s 75th governor in 1966.
Answer me this:
You are yet another Conservative racist that is trying to deflect from TODAY'S racist Republicans by reminding us the sins of the PAST Democrats. The Republicans of the past you racists love to bring up had more spine than today's Republican Party. Answer me this:

1- How come the right wing extreme racists are more at home with your Republiklan Party?
2- When will your racist party back a real Black man for president? No, I am not talking about the Uncle Toms like your "boys" Allen West, Herman Cain, or the Ben Carsons, LOFL! I am referring to a real Black man like a Colin Powell or a Bill Cosby that tells it like it is and still be loved.
3- When will your racist neanderthal Republiklan party back a woman for president? No, not the airheads like a Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palins, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
really now

United States

#11580 Aug 29, 2014
brownskin_beauty wrote:
White people just don't understand and they never will and probably don't care to understand what racism feels like. Growing up and having to deal with discrimination and ignorance from people who judge you because your skin has a darker tent. They think being called a honky, cracker, etc is hurtful, but there's no real painful history behind those words like the n word. They all just say history was so long ago, Why ya'll always playing the race card, ya'll say the n word why can't we. Honestly whites probably don't get that hurt over it because at the end of the day they are still the majority, still the face of beauty in American, and still are white privileged.
Blacks use the N word at least 10,000 more times a day than even the most racist KKK members ever did, then whine about the N word?? Maybe getting a job and not committing crimes would be a real way to end racism. Be a productive member of society and stop your belly aching.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11581 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me this:
You are yet another Conservative racist that is trying to deflect from TODAY'S racist Republicans by reminding us the sins of the PAST Democrats. The Republicans of the past you racists love to bring up had more spine than today's Republican Party. Answer me this:
1- How come the right wing extreme racists are more at home with your Republiklan Party?
2- When will your racist party back a real Black man for president? No, I am not talking about the Uncle Toms like your "boys" Allen West, Herman Cain, or the Ben Carsons, LOFL! I am referring to a real Black man like a Colin Powell or a Bill Cosby that tells it like it is and still be loved.
3- When will your racist neanderthal Republiklan party back a woman for president? No, not the airheads like a Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palins, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
In other words, women or minorities that have Democrat approval.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11582 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
1- Bush was the sitting president when the US was attacked on it's own soil. The only president that had happened to. Oh yes, Bush is a Republican, LOFL
2- Bush was the only US president that lied the US into a war it had no business in. Thus costing more American lives and harming more US families than hte 9/11/2001 attack. By the way, Bush is a Republican, LOFL!
3- Bush, the same Republican president, had a chance to take out Bin Laden but did not the spine to do it, LOFL!
The history books will not address the Conservative lies that you and others paranoid like you are spewing, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Except for the fact that

A. Bush never lied us into anything. If so, tell us what that lie was and prove that Bush knew it was a lie.

B. Our first on soil terrorist attack happened under Bill Clinton with the first attack on the World Trade Center in the early 90's.

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Since: Aug 14

Mumbai, India

#11583 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
have you declared a conventional war against bush.
Your words makes me feel like you have a high temperament sir.
please calm down.
i want to know more coz i'm preparing to go america for my higher studies and i have no idea about its people.This black vs white fight is horrifying
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11584 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is you see everything through being a racist, LOL! You klan monkey supported Z-piss because he killed an unarmed Black youth that he stalked, DUH! You trailer trash ghetto dwelling monkey racists have to post about killing Blacks, then feel free to do so, LOFL!
Zim never stalked dead boy. He ran after him for about ten seconds or so. That doesn't justify attacking a person--especially since he easily outran Zimmerman and had more than an opportunity to just go back to the house he was staying at.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11585 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you were asleep durng the Bush years, LOL! He put us in a war that we should not have been in. His irresponsible act led to the killing of thousnds of Americans, more times than he was killed in that video game that you speak of, LOL! You look at Fox News and listen to BS O'Reilly, of course you will not hear the Black president's UNDERAGE children getting attacked from the racist right wing, DUH! As long as racism has been in your family and in this country, I see you have manage to blame the Black president for your problem and this country's problem on race, LOFL! "You people" invented racism, not us, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
So we've established two things according to your post: Bush was attacked just as much if not more than Republicans attack DumBama. And you can't give one example of anybody on the right attacking DumBama's kids.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#11586 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The racist GOPigots did not hang a dummy of Clinton in effigy with a noose, displayed posters of him dressed up as a monkey, wanted him to show his "papers", personal attacks against his wife and UNDERAGE children like they are doing to this Black president. DUH! Try again.
The reason why nobody asked Clinton for his papers is because it was obvious that he was just a dumb hick from Arkansas whose parents also were also dumb hicks from Arkansas and not someone who lived in Indonesia for years or had a father who was a foreigner.

Bush had to put up with more racial shit than Obama(yes, he was caricaturized as a monkey), and that was the least of his problems.
Obama's critics have dealt with more racism than he ever will, and his children have barely even
been mentioned.
TRY AGAIN.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11587 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The racist GOPigots did not hang a dummy of Clinton in effigy with a noose, displayed posters of him dressed up as a monkey, wanted him to show his "papers", personal attacks against his wife and UNDERAGE children like they are doing to this Black president. DUH! Try again.
When did anybody hang a picture of DumBama in effigy? All children of Presidents in this country were underage.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 2 min Retribution 479
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Rednek 71,851
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min cpeter1313 336,835
News Ted Nugent says Parkland survivors are 'mushy b... 6 min Let Freedom Ring 605
News Police shootings of unarmed black people have n... 12 min Concerned 102
News Pompeo facing rare opposition from Senate panel 14 min ardith 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min JCPete 1,745,669
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 36 min it is obvious 1,446
News James Clapper insisted Trump receive prostitute... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 50