Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,937

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Read more

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Since: Aug 14

Los Angeles, CA

#11545 Aug 28, 2014
Non_descript_citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is safe to say that a lot of black people in America are completely consumed with race.
Just look at this forum.
It's all racial topics. It's kind of shocking to me.
I understand to a certain degree, but at the same time, people who are always bringing up race, and looking at race first should not be surprised when others think they come across as racist themselves.
It's like Spike Lee. Great film maker. But given all his outspoken opinions and comments on race in America, I don't believe for a moment he does not harbour racial animosity towards white people.
He just gets away with it because he is black and nobody cares.
Or Michael Jordan has recently admitted that at one time, he "was Against All White People'
They won't face any social consequences though. They are free to speak their mind.
dude if you wanna know the real racism then go to forum australia
Non_descript_cit izen

Houston, TX

#11546 Aug 28, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The hatred goes back a long time ago when Blacks were brought here in chains as slaves. The ironic part about this hatred for Blacks matter is the same racists that inherited that hatred from their klancestors are the same ones that want Blacks to forget about the past, LOL! If you really want to see hatred, just look at these so called Americans curse our Black president and praise a Russian dictator. The racist Republicans even stoop as low as to attack the president's wife and under age children.Never in this country's history has that ever happened to any U.S. president. I would bet that it is because his race.
I remember when Clinton was President.

Some right wingers constantly attacked Hillary also.

That's the way it is in politics. There's people on all sides who will constantly attack the opposition.
Non_descript_cit izen

Houston, TX

#11547 Aug 28, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure it is.

But this thread is about race in America.

I am not trying to say Whites = Good, Blacks = Bad.

I am just saying, as a white person, I have noticed that a lot of black people seem very consumed by race. This forum being evidence of it.

If this forum was a white forum, everybody would think it was extremely racist.

And again, I said I understand given the history of race relations in America.

But at the same time, when does it end?

If we want to live in a world where nobody sees race, then everybody has to stop seeing race.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11548 Aug 28, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The hatred goes back a long time ago when Blacks were brought here in chains as slaves. The ironic part about this hatred for Blacks matter is the same racists that inherited that hatred from their klancestors are the same ones that want Blacks to forget about the past, LOL! If you really want to see hatred, just look at these so called Americans curse our Black president and praise a Russian dictator. The racist Republicans even stoop as low as to attack the president's wife and under age children.Never in this country's history has that ever happened to any U.S. president. I would bet that it is because his race.
You must have been totally asleep during the Bush years then.

Bush had several books written against him, a weekly cartoon show, a video game where the object was to kill him, a million dollar propaganda site against him, and let's not forget the several Michael Moorecrap movies.

I listen to conservative radio all day long and from time to time, watch Bill O' on Fox. Never did I see one person attack DumBama's kids in any way or form. If they make any criticism of his children, it is all good things. As for his wife, she threw her hat into the ring instead of just sitting down and shutting up. When you do that, all bets are off.

Racism is not passed down from generation to generation like money or a sofa. Racism is here because of the present and what whites see happening today with blacks. Or maybe you aren't paying attention to what's going on in Ferguson.

We see the destruction of our once nice neighborhoods and cities. We watch the news and take note of what race most of the criminals are in our towns and cities. We read the dreadful attacks on innocent whites with this new thing you invented called the Knockout Game. That's where racism comes from. You invented todays racism, not us.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#11549 Aug 28, 2014
Justa Thawght wrote:
<quoted text>
Max I believe you have good intentions here, and possibly a good heart.
However, this argument that is constantly and persistently made by whites is somewhat hypocritical.
To use your argument about the past, we should stop celebrating Independence Day, stop talking about the founding fathers and stop the war on terror because 911 happen so long ago. And we should throw out the history books along with George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln Right! Tear down the monuments in Washington, DC, forget about the Holocaust, Pearl Harbor and Ronald Reagan tearing down the Berlin Wall. History nor the past matters, right????? So why keep bringing it up and teaching it in schools???
Muslims or Al Qaida were not the only ones to kill Americans or whites. Whites kill and killed whites all throughout history. Americans killed Americans. So why are we all up in arms over the beheading of one kid in a known war zone? Ready to amass the might of America against ISIS. What have they done that Americans have not done to themselves??? Forget about ISIS, Al Qaida, Hamas, Cuba, Russia, China, North Korea. Let's stop beating these dead horses! Are we sure they're dead horses!!!!!!!
Why can't blacks be positive about the fact that their ancestors were slaves..........

That sounds odd I know..........

But, it is what makes America great..........

It's there struggle, their dream and freedom..........

is there any better American story..........

Come from nothing and have the ability to be anything you want..........

The American dream is right at our finger tips..........

Just reach out for it..........

You can't do that by letting the past define your future..........

History is a wonderful thing..........

Nothing wrong with embracing the past..........

As long as it doesn't stop you from seeing what is so good about the present

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#11550 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
I remember when Clinton was President.
Some right wingers constantly attacked Hillary also.
That's the way it is in politics. There's people on all sides who will constantly attack the opposition.
Politicians are lawyers..........

And lawyers suck..........
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11551 Aug 28, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me educate you on the way the racists think. George Zimmerman is Latino. Racist hate Latinos. But because Z-piss killed an unarmed Black teen, the racists loved him immediately. They even raised money for him. Z-piss is their friend for life. So a post like yours that speaks negative of ALL Blacks, immediately endears you to the low life racist element of society and this forum. No matter what your race is. Heck those racist bozos would like a Black person if they killed another Black person.
Maybe your problem is you see everything through race.

We supported Zimmerman because he should have never been arrested or charged in the first place. He was a man that was attacked by an animal, brutally beaten, and with no other option, used his weapon to stop the attack.

That's the way it should be in America and that's the way it is in most states. We will work to keep it that way and if any changes are made, create laws giving us more liberty when and where we can use our weapons.

You darkies are going to have to learn that you can't attack or try to kill us any longer. It may take body by body, but eventually, maybe you and your ilk will get the message. Stop attacking us, and maybe you'll live to see tomorrow.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11552 Aug 28, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot racist poster that I have been beating up on the last few days is using an old Conservative tactic by deflecting to irrelevant issues like Mr. Bill Cosby in an effort to make everyone forget about his own racist ways. He only wishes that Blacks regard Mr. Cosby as an Uncle Tom when in actuality Mr. Cosby is no one's Uncle Tom. Besides, they have their Allen Wests, Herman Cains, and Ben Carsons of the GOPigots, to throw at us to prove they are not racists.
We already know that you are the Black Racist And Bill Cosby would want nothing to with you and your Black Trash like yourself who Bill Cosby speaks about & against, so keep proving me right you Racist!!!.

Location hidden

#11553 Aug 28, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm an indian from north india.
and i think black are kind of short tempered people.
and they are violant to in comparison of whites
so i sometimes feels lil hesitation to speak to a black.
Alot people will tell you that too that the Black Race is a Violent Race and continues to prove it on the news nightly in Metro Cities like Chicago & Detroit and they dont like Indiana or hispanics since they are the minority to the Black Race too.

Location hidden

#11554 Aug 28, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkey boy, you do sound like you are quite pissed at me. I make no apologies for doing that to you, LOFL! Your stupid post has nothing to do with the fact that you are a trailer trash ghetto dwelling racist yard monkey, DUH. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
No Monkey Boy you have already confirmed that your the Racist Dwelling Yard Monkey by your stupid racist postings and you are that Black Ghetto Trailer Trash that they forget to pickup and discard in the landfill with the rest of the Trash.

Location hidden

#11555 Aug 28, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very sorry sir
i didnt mean to hurt you
see i'm generalizing here.
dont get me wrong
infact i'm just a grown up teen with empty brain
no hard feelings
Mr Johnson is a Black Racist if you havent figured it out yet and considers Ben Carson an Uncle Tom because he is an Educated Black that wants nothing to do with the Liberal Demcorats Black Racism either.

Location hidden

#11556 Aug 28, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and the Left Wing too.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#11557 Aug 28, 2014
The problem with the people in the black community is not white people. A lack of moral character is killing them, literally. Every weekend they use each other for target practice.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11558 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do website referrals from racist low lifes. If you have something to say to me, be a man, boy, and post it. Stop hiding behind website referrals to make your stupid point, LOFL!
Well, you are wrong. Whites don't want to go back to slavery days. We just want to go back to where blacks knew their place, respected other races rights and didn't kill us off by screwing our women.

In other words, we want mutual respect. Are you such a KKKblack that, you don't respect any other race and their right to survive?
Face it and own it. You are not about equality, you are about revenge, as long as it profits you.

And, where do you fit into the ISIS ranks? Are you one of THEM? If you are not with Isis, you are against them, like me. Take your pick. There are bigger problems in the world, than blacks being slaves before you were born. It doesn't matter who was a slave, if you have no country.
You're free now so, shut up about your dumbass non-existent slavery.
And another thing, if you're going to keep riding myass about slavery, then I want a slave. I'm not going to take the blame for slavery, unless I get one of my own. Will you be my slave, so I can be guilty of having one? And by the way, do you do windows?

Location hidden

#11559 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for making my day. I have now reached my qouta of pissing off at least one trailer trash racist yard monkey today, LOFL! Is that the best your pea brain can muster up? I want to hear more of your racist whining, LOFL!
Oh, you were trying to pissme off? I just took it as an opportunity to lay some truth on you. And you are one of the easiest Negroes to insult. Thanks for making MY day!")

Location hidden

#11560 Aug 29, 2014
Justa Thawght wrote:
<quoted text>
Max I believe you have good intentions here, and possibly a good heart.
However, this argument that is constantly and persistently made by whites is somewhat hypocritical.
To use your argument about the past, we should stop celebrating Independence Day, stop talking about the founding fathers and stop the war on terror because 911 happen so long ago. And we should throw out the history books along with George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln Right! Tear down the monuments in Washington, DC, forget about the Holocaust, Pearl Harbor and Ronald Reagan tearing down the Berlin Wall. History nor the past matters, right????? So why keep bringing it up and teaching it in schools???
Muslims or Al Qaida were not the only ones to kill Americans or whites. Whites kill and killed whites all throughout history. Americans killed Americans. So why are we all up in arms over the beheading of one kid in a known war zone? Ready to amass the might of America against ISIS. What have they done that Americans have not done to themselves??? Forget about ISIS, Al Qaida, Hamas, Cuba, Russia, China, North Korea. Let's stop beating these dead horses! Are we sure they're dead horses!!!!!!!
We care about the journalist because he is one of our own. Same as you care bout the jihadists - you relate to them. Real America is white and we care about each other. We will blow your sandy ass away, before we let you harm one of our own. So, duck and cover cos, your bomb is coming.

Location hidden

#11561 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's true? You trailer trash yard monkeys hate all Blacks, even those Uncle Toms that you all pretend to love, LOFL!
What will you do when all of Blacks get sick of you racist yard mokeys and insist you leave, while ignoring your wish to stay?
Hispanics make better Americans than you trailer trash racists. They don't riot, they don't oppress the host population, they don't constantly whine about something that happened before we were born and they won't give us kinky-headed freaky illegitimate little racists like you do that will certainly grow up dumb and ready to riot and whine about Blacks and Hispanics keeping you down, LOFL!.
Well, there's the Mexico land thing but, they will shut up if they get to live here.
You stupid klan monkeys holler BECAUSE they live here. No one else would even listen to them.
Sorry but, I would trade all of you, for less offensive new Americans. Maybe ya'll should think about how you have worn out your welcome?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
For one thing, whites built this nation. WE only allow you blacks to stay because we have compassion. You really have nothing to offer, never did. You offer nothing, except riots and prejudice and revenge. I can get that from a fire ant.
Why do backs deserve to be Americans?

Location hidden

#11562 Aug 29, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Cosby is no one's Uncle Tom. Get over it racist boy. He is not like those weak Uncle Toms like Allen West, Ben Carson, Herman Cain that you racists love so much. Mr. Cosby is the very man you racist yard monkeys fear, LOFL!! Get over it.
I like Bill Cosby. He doesn't demonize whites, He doesn't riot or play knock-out games. He is what I wish black thugs would've been. Blacks who are not like bill cosby, are the ones to watch.

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Since: Aug 14

Los Angeles, CA

#11563 Aug 29, 2014
What is kkk
Mr Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#11564 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I think it is safe to say that a lot of black people in America are completely consumed with race.
Just look at this forum.
It's all racial topics. It's kind of shocking to me.
I understand to a certain degree, but at the same time, people who are always bringing up race, and looking at race first should not be surprised when others think they come across as racist themselves.
It's like Spike Lee. Great film maker. But given all his outspoken opinions and comments on race in America, I don't believe for a moment he does not harbour racial animosity towards white people.
He just gets away with it because he is black and nobody cares.
Or Michael Jordan has recently admitted that at one time, he "was Against All White People'
They won't face any social consequences though. They are free to speak their mind.
The problem with your biased post is that it is infested with hypocrisy. You are blaming the blacks for racism in America. It is eveident that you are a racist. One reason is because you are short sighted in your blaming Blacks and saying racist Whites have nothing to do with racism in this country. Nevr mind Fox News, Cliven Bundy, Rush Limbaugh, Tea Party, and the list goes on, LOFL! But thanks for trying to blame all Blacks for racism in this country klan boy. LOFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 4 min Pro Ukraine 316
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tinka 1,205,360
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Sunnier 319,580
News White House blasts New York Post article on Cli... 5 min It is what it is 105
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 5 min uther pendragon 238
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min McDermott 175,395
News Trump: Cruz's Canada birth is a 'hurdle' for Wh... 6 min Xstain Mullah Fri... 72
News How Ted Cruz wound up on Obamacare 28 min barefoot2626 78
More from around the web