Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9916 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11454 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to disagree with that statement. Whites do not stick up for whites. That's the problem with our race. We have too many Surrender First whites that screw up things for the rest of us.
Well, I don't consider liberal whites to be white.

As for the REAL whites, yes, we stick up for each other. It's like a dumb white girl who's sleeping with a black. You wouldn't consider her white, would you?
You have to cut your losses, at some point.

Location hidden

#11455 Aug 25, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>better yet tell them to swim there
Lol, yes. We've helped them enough, already.

Location hidden

#11456 Aug 25, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
But the racist thug cops make up for all those so-called surrender first whites with military weapons and tanks so I guess its all even steven
Whites are behaved. So are most other races. it's only the blacks who are a problem.
I think we should trade a black for every Hispanic we accept. Seriously, who appreciates blacks?
Africa - that's who. No one else wants them. They are troublemakers.
They are the hated race - for good reason.
Whites are hated out of jealousy, no credibility.
Send all blacks to Africa. It's the only country on earth who identifies with a negro.

Location hidden

#11457 Aug 25, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, to remind you. But I'm a Conservative aka Republican. I'm not a demoncrat aka liberal.
I have never voted liberal at all in my life time. I've always voted Republican every time when I go to cast my vote.
You, boy are using the same tactics hitler did in trying to get folks to fight.
No, I'm just trying to weed out the liars so, I can form a loyal team.

You will not be part of the team cos, I don't believe most of what you say. So, try and stop me while I gather the elite team of whites. Ok, I know you're German, infected with Asian. No matter. If you root for the whites, I accept you. The call is on you.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11458 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So why didn't Powell expose this "racism" when he worked for George Bush? Why not when the GOP asked HIM to run for President? Why did he wait until DumBama came along to supposedly expose this racism.
Excuses don't work, especially with something this evident. McCain and Romney are both good honest men. Their problem is they were the wrong color for Powell.
But oh! Powell decided to join up with the party of non-racists I guess.......
QUOTABLES AUGUST 22
Harry Reid apologizes for racist jokes:'Sometimes I say the wrong thing'
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has apologized for the racist remarks he made on Thursday evening.
http://theweek.com/speedreads/index/266924/sp...
Your deflections will not cut the fact that your present GOP is infested with racism. In your effort to get off of the narrative about your racist GOP, you zeroed in on Mr. Powell. Since that did not work, you are now trying to deflect to Mr Reid. What next, the Democrats started the kkk? Or Sen. Robert Byrd was a kkk? Say what you want to say about the Democratic Party of the PAST. It will not compensate for the extreme racism in the Republican Party of TODAY, LOFL! After that vicious beating the GOP recived in the 2012 general election, they spoke about about expanding the tent to include minorities. It is an indication that there was no room in this tent for minorities and a manifestation of the racism. These are words from your racist GOP leaders. Oh by the way, the tent expansion that the GOP promised still excludes minorities but made more room for more right wing racists, LOFL!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11459 Aug 25, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are behaved. So are most other races. it's only the blacks who are a problem.
I think we should trade a black for every Hispanic we accept. Seriously, who appreciates blacks?
Africa - that's who. No one else wants them. They are troublemakers.
They are the hated race - for good reason.
Whites are hated out of jealousy, no credibility.
Send all blacks to Africa. It's the only country on earth who identifies with a negro.
I am glad to burst your bubble but Blacks that are already here have no intetions of doing you racist yard monkeys a favor by leaving. Besides what other race in this world can piss off you pea brain idiots more than us Blacks. So now if you do not like us Black Americans, you can take a one way boat trip to Africa yourself, LOFL!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11460 Aug 25, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Blame the Liberal Democrats for crossing over in the state primaries and voting for the Liberal Republicans.
LOFL! I love it when a plan comes together. It keeps the racists pissed off and the country is better off for it. You racists are even pissed when Mississippi Blacks voted for a White Republican. You racists were pissed when we Blacks cheered a White man defeated Uncle Tom Allen West in Florida back in 2012, LOFL! You pea brain morons do not know what you want to do, LOFL!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11461 Aug 25, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Colin Powell is the GOP Idiot is what your saying and I will tell right now if it wasnt for the GOP the Blacks to this day would still be considered personal property just the way the Liberal Democrats wanted it but lost the Civil War and the Liberal Democrats today haven't changed abit in their racist views and still advocate racism and you would consider Bill Cosby an Uncle Tom because he is self made and succeeded on this own and you can tell the bigotry you live by in your post too besides have no use for Sucessful Blacks.
Mr. Bill Cosby is no one's Uncle Tom. he is an intelligent strong Black man. The very thing you racists fear from a Black man. He is much stronger than the Uncle Toms that you racists love like Allen West, Herman Cain and Ben Carson, LOFL! What Mr. Cosby has said is spot on. It is more credible than coming from those Uncle Toms of the GOP, LOFL! One more thing about Mr. Cosby, if he were to address the racism in in your party like Mr. Powell has eloquently done, you would want to burn a cross in his yard too, LOFL!! By the way, stop looking into the PAST atrocities of the Democratic party when you try to justify racism in TODAY'S GOP. You are not fooling anyone. That is like a woman who is nine months pregnant denying she is pregnant, LOFL

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11462 Aug 25, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm just trying to weed out the liars so, I can form a loyal team.
You will not be part of the team cos, I don't believe most of what you say. So, try and stop me while I gather the elite team of whites. Ok, I know you're German, infected with Asian. No matter. If you root for the whites, I accept you. The call is on you.
What you don't realize is that since it happened centuries ago. MANY of European ancestry have Asian roots. You can not see it. But it is in the DNA.
Just like that one White supremacist dude over in Leith who found out that he was part Black. One can not tell what is in one's ancestry by just looking at the person.
I know if you were to see me away from the computer. You would try to see if I was as bigoted as you are to see if I would join your version of the kkk.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11463 Aug 25, 2014
As for Whites sticking up for Whites. I've seen those Whites trying to get Whites with ASD culled or at least stuck away in a state hospital.
They are bigoted of folks who are different. Be it ASD, dwarfism, etc....
Why are they? Because the folks who have one or more differences to the bigots are supposedly not human. The ones that are different don't fit the bigot's idea of what their 'perfect' world is.
Newsflash folks. NO one human is perfect. No one human is a 'cookie cutter' human. Only ones that are perfect are the Deities. And even they are not cookie cutter ones.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11464 Aug 25, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOFL! I love it when a plan comes together. It keeps the racists pissed off and the country is better off for it. You racists are even pissed when Mississippi Blacks voted for a White Republican. You racists were pissed when we Blacks cheered a White man defeated Uncle Tom Allen West in Florida back in 2012, LOFL! You pea brain morons do not know what you want to do, LOFL!
You just proved moron that your one of the Black Racist like Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton that keep racism alive and for your information Pea Brain I am a Democrat and not Liberal Democrat who are the racist like yourself.

Location hidden

#11465 Aug 25, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Bill Cosby is no one's Uncle Tom. he is an intelligent strong Black man. The very thing you racists fear from a Black man. He is much stronger than the Uncle Toms that you racists love like Allen West, Herman Cain and Ben Carson, LOFL! What Mr. Cosby has said is spot on. It is more credible than coming from those Uncle Toms of the GOP, LOFL! One more thing about Mr. Cosby, if he were to address the racism in in your party like Mr. Powell has eloquently done, you would want to burn a cross in his yard too, LOFL!! By the way, stop looking into the PAST atrocities of the Democratic party when you try to justify racism in TODAY'S GOP. You are not fooling anyone. That is like a woman who is nine months pregnant denying she is pregnant, LOFL
You are the one that considers Blacks like Bill Cosby and others like Bill Cosby as Uncle Toms because they speak the truth about Black America and are successful something that Black America today that is represented by Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson Sr have no use for because they cant blame white racism.
1 post removed
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11467 Aug 25, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved moron that your one of the Black Racist like Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton that keep racism alive and for your information Pea Brain I am a Democrat and not Liberal Democrat who are the racist like yourself.
Speaking of you being a racist moron, you can take what you think of me and do the following:
1- Monkey shine it up real nice like the good racist yard monkey you are.
2- Turn that sumbish sideways.
3- Stick it stright up your moronic poop cANAL.
I love your imagination when you are calling yourself a Democrat. No wonder you are pissed at them because they are not associated as the party of racists like your GOP, LOFL! On Topix you can pretend to be whatever your racist pea brain can wish up.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11468 Aug 25, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that considers Blacks like Bill Cosby and others like Bill Cosby as Uncle Toms because they speak the truth about Black America and are successful something that Black America today that is represented by Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson Sr have no use for because they cant blame white racism.

Speaking of Mr. Cosby, aren't you the same racist pos that hated The Cosby Show because it did not fit the racist stereotype you had in mind? LOFL! You racist yard monkeys need to make up your mind as to whether you love Mr. Cosby or hate him. Being that you are racists, I would say you hate him, LOFL!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11469 Aug 25, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that considers Blacks like Bill Cosby and others like Bill Cosby as Uncle Toms because they speak the truth about Black America and are successful something that Black America today that is represented by Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson Sr have no use for because they cant blame white racism.
I noticed you did not mention Allen West, Ben Carson, Herman Cain when posting about who is not an Uncle Tom, LOFL!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11470 Aug 25, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to burst your bubble but Blacks that are already here have no intetions of doing you racist yard monkeys a favor by leaving. Besides what other race in this world can piss off you pea brain idiots more than us Blacks. So now if you do not like us Black Americans, you can take a one way boat trip to Africa yourself, LOFL!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11471 Aug 25, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deflections will not cut the fact that your present GOP is infested with racism. In your effort to get off of the narrative about your racist GOP, you zeroed in on Mr. Powell. Since that did not work, you are now trying to deflect to Mr Reid. What next, the Democrats started the kkk? Or Sen. Robert Byrd was a kkk? Say what you want to say about the Democratic Party of the PAST. It will not compensate for the extreme racism in the Republican Party of TODAY, LOFL! After that vicious beating the GOP recived in the 2012 general election, they spoke about about expanding the tent to include minorities. It is an indication that there was no room in this tent for minorities and a manifestation of the racism. These are words from your racist GOP leaders. Oh by the way, the tent expansion that the GOP promised still excludes minorities but made more room for more right wing racists, LOFL!
And how does one include blacks into the party? Do what the Democrats did and give them things?
Well lets look out of our window and see how good the blacks are doing today after all those good things the Democrats gave them.

Now what's racist about the GOP? Care to tell us (and provide evidence) about it?

Yet when we bring up racist things about the Democrats, it's deflection, isn't it? You know, like when your first black President, Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that years ago (referring to Obama) he would be getting us coffee?

The Republican party is the party of responsible people. The Democrat party is the party of irresponsible people. That's why blacks feel shut out of the Republican party. That and of course because you have to be politically intelligent to understand the GOP. You know, like all those intelligent blacks you refer to as Uncle Tom's.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11472 Aug 25, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't consider liberal whites to be white.
As for the REAL whites, yes, we stick up for each other. It's like a dumb white girl who's sleeping with a black. You wouldn't consider her white, would you?
You have to cut your losses, at some point.
Like I"ve always told them: once you go black, we don't want you back.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#11474 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman wanted to catch the blacks that were breaking into homes in his development. That's why he joined the neighborhood watch. All the suspects fit the description of Trayvon Martin surprise surprise.
1) criminal Zimbo has not joined any organised "neighborhood watch" : this hoax was quickly denied by these companies. He was acting by himself without any training, supervision and mission as the usual whitey vigilante criminal he is.

2) Being a young Black man wearing a hood by a rainy evening and holding a bag of sweets ?
Is it what you call a "suspect" ? You're as dangerous as Zimbo the murderer.

a whiteboi

Location hidden

#11475 Aug 25, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of you being a racist moron, you can take what you think of me and do the following:
1- Monkey shine it up real nice like the good racist yard monkey you are.
2- Turn that sumbish sideways.
3- Stick it stright up your moronic poop cANAL.
I love your imagination when you are calling yourself a Democrat. No wonder you are pissed at them because they are not associated as the party of racists like your GOP, LOFL! On Topix you can pretend to be whatever your racist pea brain can wish up.
Your Post confirms your the Racist Moron and even Bill Cosby would agree with your language that you use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min woodtick57 21,129
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Surgit Tempestas 7,761
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,419,024
News In presidential elections, size doesn't always ... 4 min positronium 5
News Trumpa s Doctor Took Only 5 Minutes to Write Ca... 5 min Actual Science 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 7 min Brothers kill bro... 12,541
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 10 min OccupyThis 56
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 16 min NotSoDivineMsM 349
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min NotSoDivineMsM 239,452
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Coffee Party 393,276
More from around the web