Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,940

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11401 Aug 21, 2014
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Cosby is only looking at reality with one eye, self blaming the "Negroes" which is a traditional character in the "house n***" family. That is weakening his (valid) point : sure there are a lot of self-destruction among Black people in the USA today, nobody can tell different. BUT what Cosby chose to ignore is Amerikkka. And Amerikkka is at least for 80% in the sad situation of US Black people.
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have killed nobody, neither Black nor white or green. Darren Wilson, the KKK friendly Ferguson police have killed Michael Brown.
That is where the Bill Cosby's show comes too short : history, social conditions, discrimination, a system of education which is a catastrophy, housing apartheid, unfair and unequal judicial system, killers of Black men instead of a regular police force etc.
Michael Brown had no sagging pants but he was shot dead like a dog with 6 bullets.
"It's economy stupid" and social conditions and mentality. Bad behaviors are a distant consequence not a cause.
a whiteboi
Bill Cosby became a star when blacks were really treated bad. He couldn't work at some places because NO N"S ALLOWED and it was perfectly legal.

He won the hearts of Americans and in particular, white Americans. With his talent, he became a superstar in America. He refused to use vulgarity in his act because he wanted to be a family comedian, and also felt that you don't have to be that talented to get a laugh using foul language.

If there is anybody blacks should listen to, it is Bill Cosby. While he had every right to dislike whites, he turned his bad experiences into positive things for his life. He's a guy that crawled from the bottom right to the top. But no, listen to race baiters to lead black people. Yeah, we seen how far black people have gotten following their messages.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11402 Aug 21, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Problem with the Blacks here in the US is their Black Leaders such as Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson Sr. who want to keep the Blacks in the US oppressed which is how Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson Sr have created their wealth and the majority of Blacks here in US are not smart enough to see that and the one that the blacks should be listening to is Bill Cosby who is telling the truth that the Blacks are the one that are oppressing themselves and not the Whites which Bill Cosby is right there the Blacks need to quite blaming the whites for the Black's Social and Economical problems that them as a race have created and you never seen or heard of Bill Cosby blaming whites.
Guys like Sharpton, & Jackson are trying to undo all the work that folks like Booker T. Washington, Frederick Douglass, W.E.B. Dubois, Hiram Revels, did in their lifetime to help out get Blacks on a better egalitarian footing. This included trying to get Blacks not only schooling. But equal to what many other folks were getting.
Thing is, Sharpton and Jackson are making money keeping the racial tensions high. They are a couple of the first to scream racism to create more of a rift in the communities.
As for Cosby, he is still working at keeping the hopes and dreams of folks like Booker T. Washington and the others alive. He wants a better America for ALL folks. And part of that is to point out what some are doing by backsliding into a version of the Mafia of the 1920s. In the hopes that some will wake up and try to improve the life of not only themselves. But also their communities they live in.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11403 Aug 21, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys like Sharpton, & Jackson are trying to undo all the work that folks like Booker T. Washington, Frederick Douglass, W.E.B. Dubois, Hiram Revels, did in their lifetime to help out get Blacks on a better egalitarian footing. This included trying to get Blacks not only schooling. But equal to what many other folks were getting.
Thing is, Sharpton and Jackson are making money keeping the racial tensions high. They are a couple of the first to scream racism to create more of a rift in the communities.
As for Cosby, he is still working at keeping the hopes and dreams of folks like Booker T. Washington and the others alive. He wants a better America for ALL folks. And part of that is to point out what some are doing by backsliding into a version of the Mafia of the 1920s. In the hopes that some will wake up and try to improve the life of not only themselves. But also their communities they live in.
I totally agree 100% with what you are saying.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11404 Aug 22, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice to live in your make believe world but most people live in the real world.
Poverty,racism,injustice, exist in the real world it's not make believe.Black people are still victimized because they're black,white cops still profile black people and kill them.As far as the current economic situation it started in 2007 under a republican administration since then it has been a one way street headed downhill. If he had been elected in 2008, Mitt Romney couldn't have changed the direction this country is headed.As far as Obama,he probably has done as good as anyone could have under the same circumstances.Trickle down economics only works as long as the supply is turned on in 2007 it was turned off.
No, blacks are not victimized. They gain sympathy because of history, which bears no relevance to modern times. You thought you could be a victim with this Michael Brown thing, didn't you? But, he's a thug that you try to white-wash. Another good thug - dead.
Whites are victimized now, with no sympathy. You don't care how whites feel, right?
That's why I couldn't care less if you con-men whine.

Location hidden

#11405 Aug 22, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya before, I'm Caucasian.
I also grew up during the 60s & 70s.
Well then, why are you even responding to me? I was talking about blacks,
1 post removed

Location hidden

#11407 Aug 22, 2014
Sangella, quit telling me you're white when, you are speaking for non-whites.
The only reason you would be doing this, is you're a white liberal.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#11408 Aug 22, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
"Growing up,(Zimmerman) and his family always made statements that they didnít like black people if they donít act like white people," the witness, who would be about 27 now, told investigators in the taped conversation. "They like black people if they act white."
Thats not racial prejudice. Thats cultural prejudice. I see it to mean he frowns on Blacks who act sterotypical.. ghettoish. Many Blacks have the same attitude against these types..even me.
I don't deny that that there are racist or bigoted cops because I know there are. But it seesm in many of these cases racism is automtically assumed whenever a Black is a victim of a white, especially if the latter is law enforcement.
I feel to see the difference here, if a race is targeted because of a cultural prejudice its still a racist. That means you assume the worst of that race because of the way they dress or talk. And you would have to admit, if it were a white kid in that same situation, it would have gone down much differently. It was a racist act period. And who gets to define what is racist to a particular group?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#11409 Aug 22, 2014
* fail

Location hidden

#11410 Aug 22, 2014
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any link : white crimals, murderers-robbers-etc., are behaving like any other in the world ; there is no difference whether in Amerikkka or in China.
The main difference in Amerikkka is that a white criminal will receive a far better judicial treatment and a milder sentencing than any Black indicted person, especially a Black man.
So you obviously has no list to offer and no answer to my question : I thought so.
a whiteboi
Black people are targeted because they are rioting. They attack other races. They confront the police, they raise hell. White people aren't rioting, are they? No one is rioting, except blacks.
We are civilized, blacks are not. As a white, I'm sick of allowing blacks to riot.
if you bleeders aren't happy in the white man's land, take your happy ass to Africa.
it's as simple as that.

Location hidden

#11411 Aug 22, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I do act White.
Unless you are referring to acting like a bigot as supposedly the only way to be White. But then bigotry is NOT the sole property of one group.
Whites stick up for each other, as do blacks, etc. Are you sticking up for whites, or for non-whites?
Bigotry is irrelevant. Loyalty determines your worth. Who are you loyal to?
Are you afraid to say you are anti-white? That's okay, hush up. I will tell everyone in secret.
You are a liberal.
You know what? The term "Liberal" bears the same hatred as the term "child molester".
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11412 Aug 22, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites stick up for each other, as do blacks, etc. Are you sticking up for whites, or for non-whites?.
I would have to disagree with that statement. Whites do not stick up for whites. That's the problem with our race. We have too many Surrender First whites that screw up things for the rest of us.
Kop

London, UK

#11413 Aug 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to disagree with that statement. Whites do not stick up for whites. That's the problem with our race. We have too many Surrender First whites that screw up things for the rest of us.
whites do stick up for whites, you just happen to be brown
Kop

London, UK

#11414 Aug 22, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people are targeted because they are rioting. They attack other races. They confront the police, they raise hell. White people aren't rioting, are they? No one is rioting, except blacks.
We are civilized, blacks are not. As a white, I'm sick of allowing blacks to riot.
if you bleeders aren't happy in the white man's land, take your happy ass to Africa.
it's as simple as that.
better yet tell them to swim there
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11415 Aug 22, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>whites do stick up for whites, you just happen to be brown
You just happen to be clueless.

It's like I've always said: if there is a black guy beating up a white guy with five black witnesses around, when the cops arrive, nobody seen a thing. If there is a white guy beating up a black guy with five white witnesses around, the white guy is going to jail that night.

If white people stuck together, there would be no affirmative action, there would be no fair housing laws, there would have never been bussing in major cities, there would be no DumBama as President........ twice.

Blacks sticking together? True. Whites sticking together? False.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11416 Aug 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
White Liberal Democrats especially and they proved that with their Great Society in the 1960's.

“another year another dollar”

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#11417 Aug 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
But the racist thug cops make up for all those so-called surrender first whites with military weapons and tanks so I guess its all even steven
Kop

London, UK

#11418 Aug 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You just happen to be clueless.
It's like I've always said: if there is a black guy beating up a white guy with five black witnesses around, when the cops arrive, nobody seen a thing. If there is a white guy beating up a black guy with five white witnesses around, the white guy is going to jail that night.
If white people stuck together, there would be no affirmative action, there would be no fair housing laws, there would have never been bussing in major cities, there would be no DumBama as President........ twice.
Blacks sticking together? True. Whites sticking together? False.
blacks never stick together, what you planet you on, when whites do stick together we are accused of racism cos we want every black and asian and everything non white out of white countries, you just little black bitch thats needs a spanking from their white master
1 post removed
Kop

London, UK

#11420 Aug 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
Could someone please explain to my why some Black men wear oversized pants and wear their pants hanging half way down their butt and show off their underwear? Do they know how ridiculous that looks? What are they trying to say by acting so foolish?
they think ignorance is cool by copying their singers
3 posts removed
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11424 Aug 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
Could someone please explain to my why some Black men wear oversized pants and wear their pants hanging half way down their butt and show off their underwear? Do they know how ridiculous that looks? What are they trying to say by acting so foolish?
It's kind of like back in the 70's when we wore army jackets as a kid. It was the style back then but actually started as a protest to war. Having long hair and wearing an army jacket was mockery.

In prison, inmates are not allowed to wear belts because they may use those belts to hang themselves or perhaps as a weapon against another inmate. So in prison, pants are often slipping down because they don't have belts to hold them up.

For many blacks, prison is no longer shame. It's actually a status of sorts. So these kids buy these oversized pants to show how bad they are.......like a real prisoner. Little tough guys.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11425 Aug 23, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>blacks never stick together, what you planet you on, when whites do stick together we are accused of racism cos we want every black and asian and everything non white out of white countries, you just little black bitch thats needs a spanking from their white master
My planet is USA. What is your planet?

Over here, blacks always stick together no matter what. It's the reason our once white neighborhoods go to hell when blacks move in.

Look at our most recent elections. Blacks voted for DumBama in the 97% range. They did this against the white Republican contenders as well as the white Democrat in their primary who was previously first lady in this country. She had 16 years of federal political experience as a state Senator and first lady for two terms. And how did blacks vote? Almost all of them for the Mulatto contender with very little federal government experience and no real plans or solutions. Hope and Change. That was about it.

Do you think the whites in this country ever said "Wait a minute, if they're going to stick together, maybe we should too!"

Hell no. Nobody can win an election without the vote of white people, and DumBama got plenty of them in spite of the racism and solidarity black people demonstrated in those races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 17 min Frankie Rizzo 3,088
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 18 min barefoot2626 633
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 21 min barefoot2626 69
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min Aura Mytha 134,127
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min wojar 182,109
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 27 min Pearl Jam 307,094
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min American Lady 165,510
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr red and right 294,532
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 8 hr Aprilvue 898
More from around the web