Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9916 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10588 May 30, 2014
Mr Big Dick Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, your so called experience living with Blacks is quite a step up from that trailer park ghetto you used to live in. So take your dumb racist monkey azz back there if you don't like Blacks.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Why? You blacks would just follow us there too. Blacks can't survive without whites. Who would you rob? What would you destruct? Blacks are totally bored being in a black community. Nothing to ruin in a black community because the blacks already ruined everything.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10591 May 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. But again, what's wrong with that? Ever hear the phrase "Birds of a feather flock together?"
The thing is that people of different races can live together in peace, but people of different cultures can't. When I was a child in the 60's, they promoted that black people were just like white people only with different color skin. It wasn't until I finally attended a public school that had some blacks in it where I found out the adults were wrong--completely wrong. The older I got, the more wrong those people were.
Should I stay frozen in time or should I just have to learn to live in this melting pot of ours?
I'm sorry, but I can never find peace living with noisy people. I can never find peace cleaning up the garbage on my lawn and hedges each and every time before I do yard work. I can never adopt to gang fights, shootings, murders, armed robberies every single week. I cannot get used to not walking to the store after dark because it's too dangerous.
If any group of people do not want to live like that, I cannot see the problem with it. If people do want to live like that, it is a problem.
That was very well said and I agree completely. The problem is, other races don't think WP deserve to live as they want. They hate us that much.
I don't hate the other races, I just don't want to live with them. And I don't want the black kid next door to start dating my daughter. Because I want my grandchildren to be white, like me.
I think that's why they are marrying our children, to get revenge on the WP they hate.

Location hidden

#10592 May 30, 2014
Mr Big Dick Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, to each his own. But the only way trailer trash racists like you can get away from us Blacks is to stay the hell in your trailer park ghetto or vote that bigot Newt Gingrich into the White House and he will build your government dependent poor monkey azz a space colony.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Not all Whites are trailer trash. Just you. I seriously dout someone as stupid as your monkey azz is White. Now as for you wanting to live in a ditch, that is your choice ya' stupid trailer trash ghetto monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Your middle name describes you perfectly.

Location hidden

#10593 May 30, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that I was pretty much German/English/Irish for where my ancestors came from. Though there is a 2% Asian in that mix due to what happened during the various invasions of the Mongolians into eastern Europe. Found that out during a DNA testing that I did in order to see where I came from.
And if I was like you. I would be bigoted against my own relatives and cousins who have Native American blood in them. In fact I recently was at a wedding of a cousin who married a Hispanic man. As I pointed out, I refuse to hate my own family. This includes those who are mixed. I however see myself as being enriched by their presence.
Remember that not all Whites are bigoted. And not all those who are not bigoted are not all liberals. Many of us who accept racial mixtures are Conservatives.
America is a MELTING pot of various groups. This include IR relationships.
For those who can not put up with the fact that America is a melting pot of folks. May I suggest to go find a island or group of them. And create a one racial group country. There are islands outside of any ownership by various countries.
I want white grandchildren, who are you to tell me I don't deserve that?
And why are you calling me names for wanting to preserve my race?

Location hidden

#10594 May 30, 2014
I've come to a realization:

The non-whites are right to hate the white devils who rape, rob and terrorize the world.
But, they are hating whites as a collective unit which is wrong. The whites they hate are the corporations. The corporations control our government, our freedom, our laws, our money.

Why don't we have the cars that Edgar Cacey foretold, that generate their own energy through movement and air intake? Because the Oil companies will lose money. That's why we don't ave solar-powered cars, too. The automotive industry would still function, pretty much the same. Why did we really go to war with Iraq? There were no WMD's there. But, remember when we first got there, how the Iraqi's were blowing up their own oil wells, before we could get to them? Maybe we were there for oil industry profits?

Cities are banning E-cigs, which are healthier for the smoker and everyone around them. Why are they being banned? Because the tobacco corporations are losing profits.

I hear that Afghanistan had this Lithium mine worth tons of money. Electronics corps use Lithium in batteries, cell phones, and more.

Wars are fought, countries are robbed, people are killed and displaced, for corporate greed.

I saw a video on you tube called "Why Malaysian flight 307 really disappeared" and, it's another case of corporate greed. I'll try to find the link, if you want.

I'm sure there are many examples of corporate theft and greed but, I've just begun to research.

These are the WP that should be hated but, we are the buffer between them and their victims. We absorb the abuse, meant for them.

Location hidden

#10595 May 30, 2014
ISRAEL COHEN (1912)

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10597 May 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That was very well said and I agree completely. The problem is, other races don't think WP deserve to live as they want. They hate us that much.
I don't hate the other races, I just don't want to live with them. And I don't want the black kid next door to start dating my daughter. Because I want my grandchildren to be white, like me.
I think that's why they are marrying our children, to get revenge on the WP they hate.
I am very much a separatist. But it's like I told Big Dumb Johnson, blacks can't live without whites.

If it were possible to segregate the blacks from white society, they would be miserable and we would be very happy. What does that tell you? Whites can take the most trashed up city and turn it into a place of glamour, while blacks take places of glamour and turn them into trash.

I was discussing this with a black resident here in my suburb of Cleveland, and even he had to admit I was right. If it were possible for us to have a law where no blacks were allowed, our city would thrive. That means no blacks living here, going to school here, shopping here, working here, driving through the city, no blacks period.

If that were possible, my property value would double over night. Home sales would be through the roof and not many houses or apartments would be left. Businesses would open and a lot of rebuilding would be taking place. Taxes would be lower due to not needing nearly as much police and emergency personnel. Our home and auto insurance rates would decrease.

It's a real shame that we can't have segregation anymore thanks to the Surrender First whites. It's the only logical solution. Just like my mother used to do when my siblings and I fought as children: if you can't get along, you play in this room, and the other play in the other room. Problem solved.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#10598 May 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
I've come to a realization:
The non-whites are right to hate the white devils who rape, rob and terrorize the world.
But, they are hating whites as a collective unit which is wrong. The whites they hate are the corporations. The corporations control our government, our freedom, our laws, our money.
Why don't we have the cars that Edgar Cacey foretold, that generate their own energy through movement and air intake? Because the Oil companies will lose money. That's why we don't ave solar-powered cars, too. The automotive industry would still function, pretty much the same. Why did we really go to war with Iraq? There were no WMD's there. But, remember when we first got there, how the Iraqi's were blowing up their own oil wells, before we could get to them? Maybe we were there for oil industry profits?
Cities are banning E-cigs, which are healthier for the smoker and everyone around them. Why are they being banned? Because the tobacco corporations are losing profits.
I hear that Afghanistan had this Lithium mine worth tons of money. Electronics corps use Lithium in batteries, cell phones, and more.
Wars are fought, countries are robbed, people are killed and displaced, for corporate greed.
I saw a video on you tube called "Why Malaysian flight 307 really disappeared" and, it's another case of corporate greed. I'll try to find the link, if you want.
I'm sure there are many examples of corporate theft and greed but, I've just begun to research.
These are the WP that should be hated but, we are the buffer between them and their victims. We absorb the abuse, meant for them.
The same can be applied the other way. It is one thing to hate the BP who rape, rob, or kill you or who are treated you bad because of your group. But to hate them corporately as a single entity is just wrong.
1 post removed

Lili4

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10600 May 31, 2014
Uhh, because many of them are racist. Look at how many of them beat up Asians for no reason, for example.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10601 May 31, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a problem with you black folk coming around my place. You see, my house is protected by the good Lord and a gun. Plus, you jigs are scared shitless to drive more than ten miles away from the 'hood. You see two acre lots and you start thinking you're in another country. We once had a black boy working for our family, doing general house chores. But I fired him when he got too uppity. It was a pity, he did make some good brisket.
You don't mind them coming around? That's how it starts.

To my knowledge, you only had one police officer die in the line of duty in your town, and that was at the hands of a stray black guy who was pulled over for a simple traffic violation.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10602 May 31, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The same can be applied the other way. It is one thing to hate the BP who rape, rob, or kill you or who are treated you bad because of your group. But to hate them corporately as a single entity is just wrong.
It's not hating as a single entity, it's not wanting to be around them as a single entity.

Location hidden

#10603 May 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very much a separatist. But it's like I told Big Dumb Johnson, blacks can't live without whites.
If it were possible to segregate the blacks from white society, they would be miserable and we would be very happy. What does that tell you? Whites can take the most trashed up city and turn it into a place of glamour, while blacks take places of glamour and turn them into trash.
I was discussing this with a black resident here in my suburb of Cleveland, and even he had to admit I was right. If it were possible for us to have a law where no blacks were allowed, our city would thrive. That means no blacks living here, going to school here, shopping here, working here, driving through the city, no blacks period.
If that were possible, my property value would double over night. Home sales would be through the roof and not many houses or apartments would be left. Businesses would open and a lot of rebuilding would be taking place. Taxes would be lower due to not needing nearly as much police and emergency personnel. Our home and auto insurance rates would decrease.
It's a real shame that we can't have segregation anymore thanks to the Surrender First whites. It's the only logical solution. Just like my mother used to do when my siblings and I fought as children: if you can't get along, you play in this room, and the other play in the other room. Problem solved.
I know what you mean. Segregation is the answer for WP but, not for non-whites.
They will never let us segregate. We are too valuable to them.
Therefore, I keep to myself and avoid crowds. This hurts me and, it hurts the businesses I might have attended. But, I stay away from them.

Location hidden

#10604 May 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hating as a single entity, it's not wanting to be around them as a single entity.
When so many blacks are attacking whites, it is common sense and smart, to mistrust them all, till proven safe.

Location hidden

#10605 May 31, 2014
Kind of like, when you are surrounded by snakes. Someone says, "oh, this one isn't poisonous", do you trust them?
A snake is a snake.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10606 May 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I want white grandchildren, who are you to tell me I don't deserve that?
And why are you calling me names for wanting to preserve my race?
I am calling a pot a pot. What I didn't call you is another thing you are. A separatist.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/big... Full Definition of BIGOT: A person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definiti... he separation or isolation of a race, class, or ethnic group by enforced or voluntary residence in a restricted area, by barriers to social intercourse, by separate educational facilities, or by other discriminatory means.
Besides. What are you going to do if your descendants engage in a IR relationship? Be it with a Black, Asian, Native American(includes Hispanics in this case), and or Middle Eastern? You can not control your kids and or grandkids on who they fall in love with.

Lili4

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10607 May 31, 2014
AA tend to bully other races and ethnic groups, except for Hispanics and NA, and a few others. PR will cut them with knives if they mess with them, and NA will beat the crap out of them or shoot them when bullied. Many AA beat up Asians and whites, though. Hell yeah, AA tend to be racist. Many white liberals don't want to admit that, though.

Location hidden

#10608 May 31, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am calling a pot a pot. What I didn't call you is another thing you are. A separatist.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/big... Full Definition of BIGOT: A person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definiti... he separation or isolation of a race, class, or ethnic group by enforced or voluntary residence in a restricted area, by barriers to social intercourse, by separate educational facilities, or by other discriminatory means.
Besides. What are you going to do if your descendants engage in a IR relationship? Be it with a Black, Asian, Native American(includes Hispanics in this case), and or Middle Eastern? You can not control your kids and or grandkids on who they fall in love with.
Well,let me put a little leak in your balloon. I can CAN control my children's behavior, to an extent. I teach them the truth. If I prove my case, they listen. Unlike people on Topix, who demand proof and then, deny it ...My children know I don't lie, they trust me to look out for them.
Most white parents have that rapport with their children. Because white parents have to prepare their children for a world that hates them for their color.

That used to be said of blacks. Not anymore, huh?
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10610 May 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You blacks would just follow us there too. Blacks can't survive without whites. Who would you rob? What would you destruct? Blacks are totally bored being in a black community. Nothing to ruin in a black community because the blacks already ruined everything.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Blacks proved that in Detroit, MI who are the Majority.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10611 May 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,let me put a little leak in your balloon. I can CAN control my children's behavior, to an extent. I teach them the truth. If I prove my case, they listen. Unlike people on Topix, who demand proof and then, deny it ...My children know I don't lie, they trust me to look out for them.
Most white parents have that rapport with their children. Because white parents have to prepare their children for a world that hates them for their color.
That used to be said of blacks. Not anymore, huh?
You may think you control them. That is what the late Fred Phelps thought too.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10612 May 31, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks proved that in Detroit, MI who are the Majority.
Not just Detroit but anywhere blacks are a majority. And if it's not ruined yet, it's certainly on it's way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Sharrp Shooter 393,373
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 222,265
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min OzRitz 1,417,186
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 13 min road house girl 7,353
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 15,675
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min road house girl 239,624
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 41 min Aura Mytha 204,712
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Christians In Nam... 236
More from around the web