Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9922 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9739 Dec 22, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is why we need to eliminate Social Security for one where the liberal BS all started as the government being a provider and if these liberals have put themselves in the position of depending on it too bad it is just Tough love.
The problem is there is no feasible way to end SS.

People relied on that money being there when they retired and many are dependent on SS alone. They have nothing else.

Other people--particularly us baby boomers don't want to end it either as we are approaching our payday and retirement. They too were promised that the SS money they paid in will be paid back to them at the age of 65, and they want it.

Younger people might go for getting rid of it since they didn't pay into the programs as deeply as the elderly. The problem with that is they have parents or grandparents who do depend on SS or soon will, and they will not support getting rid of it.

The problems we have with SS is the same problems we will have with Commie Care unless we can get rid of it next presidential election. Once you make people dependent on a government program, it's almost impossible to get rid of.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9740 Dec 22, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security was started as a govt scam program. Back when folks normally died in their 40s and 50s. very few lived to 62 back then.
That's why some are saying the solution is to extend the age you can collect.

Fine in theory, but it's usually the suit and ties on television and radio making that suggestion.

Do you think a roofer can climb up and down those ladders and walk on a slanted roof all day at the age of 68? How about a bricklayer? Most construction workers can barely make it to the retirement age we have now. What about a garbage collector? Think he can lift those cans and empty them out into the truck all day long at the age of 67? I'll even use my own profession. Do you want to be in front of my truck on a snowy day on the highway when we have to suddenly hit our brakes and I'm carrying 50,000 lbs of freight at 70 years old?

There are just some things that can't be done at a later age for many workers. Great solution if we all had jobs sitting behind a desk all day, but extending the age one can collect doesn't work for everybody---at least not safely.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#9741 Dec 23, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either a liar, or an idiot.
"In some cities, unemployment for black working-age males is more than 50 percent."
http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliam...
...factor in your "disproportionate incarceration", and anyone who can tie their own shoes wouldn't make the mistake (or tell the lie) you did.
The key phrase is "in some cities" meaning not the majority of cities, retard.

“I'm out hunting”

For your mind and soul

#9742 Dec 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Most blacks are not criminals either, but that doesn't mean the ones who are criminals are not hurting the black community. It's a problem and something that contributes to the demise of blacks as a whole.
This is the one thing that you've said that I agree with.

“I'm out hunting”

For your mind and soul

#9743 Dec 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
r.
Ask any black man about political parties, and in most cases, they will say Republicans are for the wealthy and Democrats are for the poor and working. That's all they know because it's all they've been told.
That is totally correct. Republicans are for the rich. Just look how quick republicans went for defending BP during the oil spill. Or how reps dragged us into the Iraqi war just for big oil.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9744 Dec 23, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally correct. Republicans are for the rich. Just look how quick republicans went for defending BP during the oil spill. Or how reps dragged us into the Iraqi war just for big oil.
Big oil? Where is that big oil? How much oil do we get from Iraq today? How much did we get during the war?

Yes, Republicans were defending BP, but DumBama had the upper hand. So what was the result of his actions?

The oil rigs moved out. Thousands of jobs were lost not only with oil drilling, but by the businesses that took care of these people such as hotels, bars, restaurants and so on. A court even had to threaten DumBama to reopen the Gulf which was much too late.

Republicans defend industry (you know, the people that create our jobs) and Democrats attack industry. And let me tell you, DumBama is the most anti-business President I've ever seen in my lifetime. Then people on your side can't figure out why are so-called recovery is barely noticeable.

Obama biggest recipient of BP cash
By ERIKA LOVLEY | 5/5/10 5:05 AM EDT Updated: 4/3/12 4:27 PM EDT

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/367...
Bannedagain4

San Jose, CA

#9745 Dec 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the problem and is the Liberal way & appoach of handling them which welfare should be taken completely away and then if they want to act like a bunch wild savages like the Indian's were years ago which is no different then go out and start slaughtering them if they want to act like a bunch of savages and wild animals because in the long run it will be cheaper and more effective Socially and Economically for sure here in the US because the US cant afford to borrow to keep them on Welfare.
Remember when they proposed drug testing for welfare recipients? All the libs and black organizations were up on arms over it . If you and I have to be subjected to random drug testing to keep out jobs , why is it wrong to deny welfare to those that are on welfare and stoned

Supporting people from cradle to grave has become an entitlement mentality that blacks have come to depend on for their existence Why work when you can have a brood of sprogs that allow you get the government to pay you for your entire life?
This needs to end now even if a few of them die off in the process. Not only are you paying for them to live we are paying them to get bullet holes patched up in the ER at an average cost of 56K per gunshot victim
Bannedagain4

San Jose, CA

#9746 Dec 23, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the one thing that you've said that I agree with.
25 % of blacks have a record and /or spent jail time by age 25 Don't get all excite d he was being generous wen eh said most 17 % is most , but 25 % compared to 2% of whites is a lot
CyanNLK

Rockwall, TX

#9747 Dec 23, 2013
Al Sharpton wrote:
White propaganda. Racist is a way to describe whites. So no one other than whites can be racist.
So you're saying that only white people can be racist? You literally are saying that one race of people are a specific thing? And you can't find the irony in that?
CyanNLK

Rockwall, TX

#9748 Dec 23, 2013
Here's how I see it. You come to my house, you will introduce yourself, and you may come in. I don't care about your race. I don't care what you look like. If you disrespect me, you will be disrespected. Otherwise, white, black, asian, hispanic, or any other race with any religion may come in and chill. I'll judge you on your character, not your color or your religion.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9749 Dec 23, 2013
CyanNLK wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying that only white people can be racist? You literally are saying that one race of people are a specific thing? And you can't find the irony in that?

This is old news that more and more white Americans are finally waking up to. YES, the general assumption among BLACK Americans is that ALL white Americans are racists. The real beauty of their plan for so long was that anyone who attempted to correct that obvious lie was immediately denounced as a racist.

But we have a new generation of white Americans who aren't racists at all. So when they run into one of these "whites are eternal racists" fools it's a slap in the face.

For MOST BLACKS the only "discussion about race" they want is to be able to rant at whites, who don't get to respond unless it's to apologize and write a check. Those same people LOVE to toss racist shots at whites like not being able to jump (totally false), not having rhythm (again totally false) and being "reptiles" (humorous in its sheer stupidity). And yet, since they are BLACK, they are exempt from being racists?

Welcome to the REAL racism in America.
GroBBBBBBB
roby

United States

#9750 Dec 23, 2013
biggest racist is the black congressional caucus - never seen such a thong of hypocrites in my life

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9751 Dec 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is there is no feasible way to end SS.
People relied on that money being there when they retired and many are dependent on SS alone. They have nothing else.
Other people--particularly us baby boomers don't want to end it either as we are approaching our payday and retirement. They too were promised that the SS money they paid in will be paid back to them at the age of 65, and they want it.
Younger people might go for getting rid of it since they didn't pay into the programs as deeply as the elderly. The problem with that is they have parents or grandparents who do depend on SS or soon will, and they will not support getting rid of it.
The problems we have with SS is the same problems we will have with Commie Care unless we can get rid of it next presidential election. Once you make people dependent on a government program, it's almost impossible to get rid of.
what do you mean there is no feasible way to end Social Security its clearly stated in the the Social Security Act of 1935 in section 1104 titled Reservation of Power and in 1960 the Liberals on the SCOTUS ruled there is no rights to Social Security which includes all Welfare.

Location hidden

#9752 Dec 23, 2013
Bannedagain4 wrote:
<quoted text> Remember when they proposed drug testing for welfare recipients? All the libs and black organizations were up on arms over it . If you and I have to be subjected to random drug testing to keep out jobs , why is it wrong to deny welfare to those that are on welfare and stoned
Supporting people from cradle to grave has become an entitlement mentality that blacks have come to depend on for their existence Why work when you can have a brood of sprogs that allow you get the government to pay you for your entire life?
This needs to end now even if a few of them die off in the process. Not only are you paying for them to live we are paying them to get bullet holes patched up in the ER at an average cost of 56K per gunshot victim
I remember when when they proposed drug testing for Welfare Recipients and your right the Libs and the Black Organizations were up in arms over it but the thing is the Libs on the SCOTUS in 1960 stated that there is no rights to Social Security which is where welfare recipients recevie their free stuff that they are accustomed to and don't realize it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9753 Dec 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean there is no feasible way to end Social Security its clearly stated in the the Social Security Act of 1935 in section 1104 titled Reservation of Power and in 1960 the Liberals on the SCOTUS ruled there is no rights to Social Security which includes all Welfare.
That may be, but if you were a politician, would you run on that???

Location hidden

#9754 Dec 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be, but if you were a politician, would you run on that???
Right, you wouldn't get elected which the majority would not be willing to give up Liberalism even though people don't realize there is no rights to Social Security and other Entitlement Programs because they are funded by taxes.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9755 Jan 1, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is, I'm NOT against IR relations. I'm all for it.
Since I have family members who not only have entered into IR relations including marriage. I also have cousins who are the results of such unions. And both sides are much richer for that.
Thinking about those who are not like you,
How does IR benefit white people? Isn't it also about white people, not just those of color?
I think you might be discriminating against whites, at the very least, ignoring the basic needs of the white race. Whites need to stay white, to survive. How does IR's achieve that goal?

Location hidden

#9756 Jan 1, 2014
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an appointment with an optometrist at least, you're losing your sight if you can't see Zimmerman's skin color.
You should have the consultation fast because sight can vanish quickly or deteriorate seriously.
a whiteboi
You really think Zimmerman is white? LOL!!
NBC showed a pic of him that they had lightened, you must have seen that one.
The true picture shows he is Hispanic. His father said he is Hispanic.

Why is it so important to you that he be white? MyGod, gotta blame everything on whites, don't you?
Have you ever wondered why whites are you're target? Have you ever found one white guy that you could blame for your personal failures?
This is the probem between our races ... you think every failure you create, was caused by a white man. Prove any of it!

Location hidden

#9757 Jan 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He's half Jewish and half Hispanic. Jewish isn't considered white.
That's the real reasons that whites are blamed for everything. Jews were responsible for slavery, homosexuality, race-mixing, and the death of Jesus. But, they are considered white by all but themselves so, the blame shifts.
If Jews were white, wouldn't whites own corporations, too? Wouldn't whites run the media, own Hollywood? No such luck.

Location hidden

#9758 Jan 1, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are white..you simple turrd lickin' moron:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#B...
Simple way to solve this ...
Ask a Jew if he is white. Go on, ask him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Crow__ 194,055
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Agents of Corruption 341,380
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... 2 min wild child 37
News We have reached the George Wallace stage of the... 2 min Mikey 36
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min woodtick57 173,915
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 3 min Cat74 433
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 3 min serfs up 37
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,277,649
More from around the web