Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Feb 13

Fort Worth, TX

#9571 Nov 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks can't live without whites, that's the real problem.
And, they're too fking stupid to see it and, too scared to admit it.

Fort Worth, TX

#9572 Nov 28, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We get our facts from Tea-partiers who do live in 2013, we do get facts from Florida whitey redneck female jurors freeing white criminal Zimmerman etc.
We got our facts reading your post KKKluxer Grob the vulgar and all your whitey hooded comrades here on this forum just for an example everybody will easily understand.
a whiteboi
HA! Zimmerman isn't white. You can't pin that on us, dude. What the whole Zimmerman thing proves is, no one can trust a black man.

Fort Worth, TX

#9573 Nov 28, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is still going on. You didn't read what I said. that I have cousins who are half White and half Native American. They do see themselves as bi-racial.
Bi-racial is any group mixed with another group. Can be White/Asian, White/Native American, White/Black, White/Arabic
As well Black/Asian, Black/Native American, Black/Arabic
Also Asian/Native American, Asian/Arabic
And the last group Native American/Arabic
I understand what you're saying. If I were a white supremacist, I would be against whites with non-whites who are not black, too.

Fact is, only black and white relationships totally kill the white host. I don't think whites should mix with ANY non-white race.
The white race is the only one that will suffer.

Fort Worth, TX

#9574 Nov 28, 2013
Anyway,... it will be a few days before I get back here.
Happy thanksgiving to all.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#9575 Nov 28, 2013
Starchild1952 wrote:
What you must understand the race card was invented by our government.This was a way to make fool out of us all and have us divided.So we can be controled and I must say it has worked.How many of us kill our own kind and think nothing of it.How many of us black and white look up in the sky for God. Take a closer look at history my friends instead of your community.
How many blacks speak their native tongue,and yet claim you know the truth.Black and White American don't know the real truth.You know what the government tell you.We have more prisons than any other country in the world.I wonder why?
I don't know if there is a "race card," but there is RACISM. And it is OLDER than the United States government, having been invented (at least in the American context) both as a way to defend slavery and the extirpation of Native Americans on the one hand, and as a tool to divide the poor and oppressed classes on the other hand.
The English gentry got the racist ball rolling way back in the 1600s, when there were only the English colonies which would eventually become the USA. Ever since then, Racism has been a useful tool for the superexploitation of Blacks and other people of color, and a means for duping millions of oppressed whites as well. It is no mere "card" played the government and shameless poliicians. It is a weapon of elite classes general, and has become (in the words of Martin Luther King) a "structural part of the culture." Not just prejudice or animosity, but an institutionalizd system of oppression and polarization.
Without racism slavery could not have lasted as long as it did. Without racism the power of the privileged classes--the 1%--would be deeply imperiled.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9576 Nov 28, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We get our facts from Tea-partiers who do live in 2013, we do get facts from Florida whitey redneck female jurors freeing white criminal Zimmerman etc.
We got our facts reading your post KKKluxer Grob the vulgar and all your whitey hooded comrades here on this forum just for an example everybody will easily understand.
a whiteboi
Right. That's because in the animal kingdom, it's proper to attack people and them not being allowed to defend themselves.

Sorry, but the laws are on our side now. You attack us, we fight back with guns. Your people can either learn to control your savage instincts or end up like Trayvon. This is only the beginning. More and more states are making gun laws more lenient for law abiding citizens. In fact our state of Ohio just passed a Stand Your Ground law in the Senate. I'm sure it will eventually make it to the governors desk for his signature.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9578 Nov 28, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> ben Carson Said it best The poverty pimps only get involved when there is money to be made , Telling the truth about black on black violence is not going to put a dime in their pockets . Lying about the white man has been a source of income for their entire lives On a side note:. Tawana Brawly was sentence to 15 yrs for trying to kill her husband or boyfriend No Al there either Time for these geezer racists to hit the rest home for racist black men. OLd Al can barely hold that balloon head up with that chicken neck he has now
The media pumps out whatever they believe to be profitable, so it works both ways.

I take note of these child killers. If the mother is a somewhat hot white woman, it's a national story. I live in Cleveland, and black mothers kill their children from time to time, yet it's barely a local story. Why? Because who cares about an ugly black child? People won't tune into the news or buy a newspaper to followup on that. A hot mother with a child that took a picture like an angel? There's a lot of money to be made.

Then it goes the other way around. Fox is nearly the only station reporting these knockout game attacks. Liberal stations don't report it because their liberal audience will reject the idea of racial attacks by black people. They live in their own little world and you can't pop that bubble. The killings in Chicago and like cities are just another day. No big deal and nobody will turn on the news to learn about them.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9579 Nov 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
And, they're too fking stupid to see it and, too scared to admit it.
Oh no. They do see it. When you think about it, American blacks are the only race in the world with the exception of those with territorial or religious issues that constantly strive to live away from their own kind. You are correct about the fact they won't admit it.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9580 Nov 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying. If I were a white supremacist, I would be against whites with non-whites who are not black, too.
Fact is, only black and white relationships totally kill the white host. I don't think whites should mix with ANY non-white race.
The white race is the only one that will suffer.
Thing is, I'm NOT against IR relations. I'm all for it.
Since I have family members who not only have entered into IR relations including marriage. I also have cousins who are the results of such unions. And both sides are much richer for that.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9581 Nov 28, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is, I'm NOT against IR relations. I'm all for it.
Since I have family members who not only have entered into IR relations including marriage. I also have cousins who are the results of such unions. And both sides are much richer for that.
the ones that have problems dealing with being bi-racial is usually the off-spring or the kids and I know someone that is bi-racial and she will tell you that it was hard for some people to accept it when she was dating.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#9582 Nov 28, 2013
Not surprising.

It's a matter of crossing boundaries.

When we all decided to intergrate, folks forgot about boundaries that allow families and cultures to develop their own identity.

You can go to the same schools work the same jobs and still be maintain boudaries culture wise. People do it all the time today. Little China, Little Italy, are examples of being open to the public without instituionalized discrimination.

Blacks are growing hostile because certain boundaries are being crossed that allow for privacy of thought and allow each distinct group to maintain their culture through unifying thoughts and actions.

When whites trespass, we find ourselves defending our own beliefs in our own homes and communities. But those beliefs aren't infringing on the rights of outsiders. They simply help the group maintain their distinctness.

Look at the hostility on Topix towards outsiders coming inbetween intimate dialog between BM and BW.

Every other word has to be about what role WW play in things or what role WM play. Then there's the occasional White person with their 2 cents that wants to speak up. Trespassing...

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#9583 Nov 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Zimmerman isn't white. You can't pin that on us, dude. What the whole Zimmerman thing proves is, no one can trust a black man.
Get an appointment with an optometrist at least, you're losing your sight if you can't see Zimmerman's skin color.

You should have the consultation fast because sight can vanish quickly or deteriorate seriously.

a whiteboi
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9584 Nov 29, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an appointment with an optometrist at least, you're losing your sight if you can't see Zimmerman's skin color.
You should have the consultation fast because sight can vanish quickly or deteriorate seriously.
a whiteboi
He's half Jewish and half Hispanic. Jewish isn't considered white.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9585 Nov 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He's half Jewish and half Hispanic. Jewish isn't considered white.
True.
Since Hebrews are considered to be Middle Eastern. And one group of their descendants are the Palestinians Arabs.
http://epiphenom.fieldofscience.com/2009/01/s... What they revealed was that Arabs and Jews are essentially a single population,

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9586 Nov 29, 2013
Does having more power, money and prestige make for specific ethnic groups to be more racist? Does being accepted as a whole human being by whites make Black/African Americans to be "racist"? Or, is this just a bait and switch <reverse> of victimization brought on by the guilt factor that racist white(s) harbor?

It is a fact that race always has been used as either a crutch or benefactor in this country.
However; throughout the decades the term "racist" has drastically taken on a different definition/epitome in this society.

The question that should be asked is:
Why the sudden change of definition with this word "racism"?

Yet, just a few decades ago Black/African Americans were barely considered to be human. Now whites are signifying that Black(s)/African Americans are “racist”. That is a huge turnaround in just a few decades. Now that Black/African Americans have the power, money and prestige to be racist maybe they should make and institute laws, against whites, in which this act will no doubt thoroughly define that Black/African Americans are “racist”.
5 posts removed

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#9592 Dec 1, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Blacks are considered racist because they are responsible for the majority of crimes against whites.
Oops, somebody didn't do his homeowrk
"Most crime is intraracial. That is, most Whites that are killed are killed by Whites. Most Blacks that are killed are killed by Blacks."
http://www.gradientlair.com/post/24566807811/...
"Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American."
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and...
84% of Murders of Whites Are White-on-White Crimes
http://www.pensitoreview.com/2013/07/22/84-of...

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9593 Dec 1, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, somebody didn't do his homeowrk
"Most crime is intraracial. That is, most Whites that are killed are killed by Whites. Most Blacks that are killed are killed by Blacks."
http://www.gradientlair.com/post/24566807811/...
"Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American."
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and...
84% of Murders of Whites Are White-on-White Crimes
http://www.pensitoreview.com/2013/07/22/84-of...

It still appears from your numbers that BLACKS are killing twice as many whites as whites are killing BLACKS. With that in mind, the 2.75 times figure is meaningless. The fact remains, who is safer, a white guy walking through a BLACK neighborhood? Or a BALCK guy walking trough a white neighborhood (if any still exist thanks to section 8)?
GroBBBBBBBB
2 posts removed
The DP

Carson, VA

#9596 Dec 2, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
Not surprising.
It's a matter of crossing boundaries.
When we all decided to intergrate, folks forgot about boundaries that allow families and cultures to develop their own identity.
You can go to the same schools work the same jobs and still be maintain boudaries culture wise. People do it all the time today. Little China, Little Italy, are examples of being open to the public without instituionalized discrimination.
Blacks are growing hostile because certain boundaries are being crossed that allow for privacy of thought and allow each distinct group to maintain their culture through unifying thoughts and actions.
When whites trespass, we find ourselves defending our own beliefs in our own homes and communities. But those beliefs aren't infringing on the rights of outsiders. They simply help the group maintain their distinctness.
Look at the hostility on Topix towards outsiders coming inbetween intimate dialog between BM and BW.
Every other word has to be about what role WW play in things or what role WM play. Then there's the occasional White person with their 2 cents that wants to speak up. Trespassing...
I have been dismissed from more jobs for trying to make a fat lazy black do their job, disgusting.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9597 Dec 2, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Murder is only one crime , John. Cherry picking your flawed statistics is bS. Blacks are still responsible for the majority of murders in this country. Black on black murders are 80% of the homicides in the US
Besides just think that those statistics you mentioned only pretains to 13% of the US population on top of that.
who cares

Mendenhall, MS

#9598 Dec 2, 2013
Maybe based on their actions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 dead, 17 wounded in shooting at Kentucky high... 4 min Ren 697
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Rider on the Storm 1,704,800
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Da da 59,380
News White House Supports Better Background Checks A... 8 min okimar 22
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min unborn lives matter 330,213
News Elizabeth Warren Finally Addresses Native-Ameri... 9 min anonymous 20
News Trump visits shooting victims at hospital, firs... 9 min He Named Me Black... 12
News 'The View' co-hosts mock Mike Pence's faith, br... 29 min inbred Genius 8
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 31 min inbred Genius 155
More from around the web