Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8054 Sep 23, 2013
(correction) by white men seeking sex

You guys are just too decent....lol
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8055 Sep 23, 2013
Dude, black men enslaved whites, they just didn't create inhumane treatments and racism as your kind. That's that, PERIOD!
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You fall short of every aspect of your claims along with your revised history of what race was responsible for slavery here in the US and you talk about WITCH HUNT's that that is exactly what the Blacks did in Africa with own race by selling them into a life of slavery to the outside world 300 years for profit and Blacks are still doing it to this day in Modern Africa and is the reason why you and your post are pathetic and your only agenda is to post rhetoric hypothetical propaganda against anybody that you think is of the white race posting here actual facts that go against the Black Racism you support.
Black Africans were responsible for American slavery
http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2013/05/by-dail...
Slavery in contemporary Africa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_moder...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8056 Sep 23, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
What you claim about afrcian Americans, it's what you've created. Just by your posts, you're still contributing to your ancestry racist imperialist venues. You're no different. Inequality, tyranny, disenfranchisement and being oppress alone with job denial have created what your schemes allowed! So find a better way to accept it.<quoted text>
another post trying to justify the reason for Black Racism in Society.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8057 Sep 23, 2013
Are you making a valid point soon?
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>its you that is wasting you time with stupidity that you have been posting which everyone is onto just like this post that I responded to.
BIgKnob

United States

#8058 Sep 23, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>You're bbbling nonsense again. Your ignorance does nothing but cloud the truth. Don't get mad at me for pointing out your ignorance, once again. It is important for the readers to understand the hatred from black racists towards anything white. It started in Africa among those who tore albinos apart either out of fear, hatred or exploitation. It's quite clear YOU are the one who has never been to Africa and relies on the race baiters to teach you about it.
You call people apes then accuse me of racism, for pointing out that recessive genes are biologically inferior to dominate genes,.........

Location hidden

#8059 Sep 23, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Are you making a valid point soon?<quoted text>
you made my point on these few last post you just made and proving Blacks like Bill Cosby right too.
Drhuxtable

Philadelphia, PA

#8060 Sep 23, 2013
Black people live in a fantasy world where they all come from African royalty
Did you see that episode of the Jefferson's?
Black peeps will never be treated as equal until they earn their own way

No welfare no affirmative action no eeo bs
Every time they get fired even when they get caught smoking drugs at work

When you are equal you will be treated as such
72% unwed mothers you are inferior
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8061 Sep 23, 2013
Think about it, you proven my point even more. You guys call African American people all sort of animal names. Talk against us in the worst ways possible. Then turn around, give your wives, girlfriends for black to FK while you either watch or join, then try coming off so dam ethical. What a joke!

You guys have sex with pets, farm animals and black men throughout this country, from the barn, hotels and waves on the internet, yet you're more decent. So having sex with all sort of animals PLASTIC BLOW UP DOLLS are decent and ethical????

I'll say you're bigger HYPOCRITES!

SUCKER......lol
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you made my point on these few last post you just made and proving Blacks like Bill Cosby right too.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8062 Sep 23, 2013
Now compare that to whites all time historical slaughter, which is more decent and ethical between the two cultures. Procreation is closer to Godliness than killing his children from wars and abuse.

Procreating life by blacks trumps slaughtering taking lives by whites! YES YES I KNOW YOU'RE ABBLE TO SUPPORT THEM WITH BLOOD MONEY, OK THEIF?
Drhuxtable wrote:
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#8063 Sep 23, 2013
CORRECTION,...>> Able

Location hidden

#8064 Sep 23, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Think about it, you proven my point even more. You guys call African American people all sort of animal names. Talk against us in the worst ways possible. Then turn around, give your wives, girlfriends for black to FK while you either watch or join, then try coming off so dam ethical. What a joke!
You guys have sex with pets, farm animals and black men throughout this country, from the barn, hotels and waves on the internet, yet you're more decent. So having sex with all sort of animals PLASTIC BLOW UP DOLLS are decent and ethical????
SUCKER......lol<quoted text>
The SUCKER & the HYPOCRITE is you and I know Bill Cosby, E. W. Jackson, and Larry Elders would agree because of how you especially come off continuously blaming Whites & the White Race for your problems and other Blacks problems when it is them that and people like you that create your own problems just like you are doing on here continuously demostrating your Arrogance & Stupidity in these post daily and no one else just like these post I am responding to confirms it.

Location hidden

#8065 Sep 23, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Now compare that to whites all time historical slaughter, which is more decent and ethical between the two cultures. Procreation is closer to Godliness than killing his children from wars and abuse.
Procreating life by blacks trumps slaughtering taking lives by whites! YES YES I KNOW YOU'RE ABBLE TO SUPPORT THEM WITH BLOOD MONEY, OK THEIF?<quoted text>
Blacks are proliferating themselves just look at the Metro Area's of US like Chicago as an example beside aborting themselves which I guess that is because of the Black Culture of today.

KKK was Responsble for only 3,446 Blacks in 86 Years and Black Abortions Claim That Many Black Babies in Less Than Four Days

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/kkk-lynched-3...

Illustrating Chicago Values

http://www.heyjackass.com/

Why Are So Many Young Black Males Killing Each Other in Chicago?

August 17, 2012

http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/08/17/why-ar...
BIgKnob

United States

#8066 Sep 23, 2013
Drhuxtable wrote:
The biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action have been white women, every study says that. And since most ww are married to wm, the white community had benefitted the most. Right now you have a crystal meth problem in middle america, but the euro-centic media ingnores that....thats not the image you want to promote..
BIgKnob

United States

#8067 Sep 23, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
SUCKER......lol<quoted text>
Notice how these guys like to call you an animal name and then turn around and say you're a racist. But look at how they're reacting to this new miss america pure RACISM because she's an indian, now she's a terrorist, un-american....because they say so..LOL
BIgKnob

United States

#8068 Sep 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you made my point on these few last post you just made and proving Blacks like Bill Cosby right too.
somebody's only right when you agree with them huh, Professor Paul Kivel was right, and he has research history to prove it......all you have is an opinion....

Location hidden

#8069 Sep 23, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>somebody's only right when you agree with them huh, Professor Paul Kivel was right, and he has research history to prove it......all you have is an opinion....
they are speaking the truth what is wrong with Black America and here is proof of Black on Black crime.

September 23, 2013, 11:59 PM

Chicago park shooting investigation leads to criminal charges

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57604300/...

2 charged in Back of the Yards shooting that injured 13

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story...

Location hidden

#8070 Sep 23, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>somebody's only right when you agree with them huh, Professor Paul Kivel was right, and he has research history to prove it......all you have is an opinion....
and another thing I have posted links and they are not opinions but links that provide the facts about who invented the term Racism and it was Leftist Jew named Leon Trotskey exactly what Paul Kivel aligns with and who you are referencing to defend your argument which would make you a Racist then.

Young, Jewish, and Left

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young,_Jewish,_a...

Thursday, January 07, 2010"Racist" -- A Word Invented by USSR's Leon Trotsky

http://penetrate.blogspot.com/2010/01/racist-...

Racism is a Europhobic epithet and conceptual framing in Trotskyist and especially cultural Marxist agitprop discourses. The term is meant to intimidate the person on the recieving end and disuade them from investigating the science of race realism, as well as the conclusions drawn from that. The primary functioning purpose of the epithet is part of a Jewish group evolutionary strategy to maintain hegemony by undermining and demonising their most able competitors, ethnic Europeans from organising for their own socio-political and cultural interests, completely independent of Jewish leadership, influence or ideology.

Racism (Communism)

While some true believer race denialists are to be found amongst the useful idiots who parrot the line of "that's racist!", it is unlikely that the malicious, mostly Jewish, ideologues behind the epithet genuinely believe in genetic egalitarianism between the races. In its initial 1930 coining by Leon Trotsky,&#10017; a communist Jew and mass murder, the term "racists" is used in an arrogant sneer at what he calls "Slavophilism", the "messianism of backwardness" and also the "Teutonic jackasses".[1] It is along this line, always attacking European self-determination specifically, that the phrase continued to be developed by various Marxist perverts such as Magnus Hirschfeld&#10017; and the Frankfurt School.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Racism_ (Communism)

Since: Oct 12

Moultrie, GA

#8071 Sep 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Time for you to get off the computer for a few days. What's wrong, you're not getting enough attention from your black step father?

I can see the silly reply coming...lol
This guy is one of the weakest posters here.
hahahaha the only black I steped in was Shitz

Moultrie, GA

#8072 Sep 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Think about it, you proven my point even more. You guys call African American people all sort of animal names. Talk against us in the worst ways possible. Then turn around, give your wives, girlfriends for black to FK while you either watch or join, then try coming off so dam ethical. What a joke!

SUCKER......lol
where is this fantasy world you live in?? Your mind!!!!

Moultrie, GA

#8073 Sep 24, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action have been white women, every study says that. And since most ww are married to wm, the white community had benefitted the most. Right now you have a crystal meth problem in middle america, but the euro-centic media ingnores that....thats not the image you want to promote..
I don't know about the middle America meth problem but I do know that there's new wave going on at sporting goods front doors when they get a new order of ammo in!!!! Go up to the lines and listen to the conversations!!! If I was black I'd open my eyes!!! Who dat you might get your wish for a race war and no body wins!!! Especially blacks!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Arizona sheriff, Trump ally Joe Arpaio runni... 2 min Guest 96
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,681,337
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Bruddah Z 326,097
News Bipartisan deal would create 12-year citizenshi... 3 min Doe 96
News Donald Trump DID Call Countries 'Shitholes' & H... 5 min OccupyThis 54
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 6 min spocko 93
News Racist signs appear at African American Studies... 7 min youll shoot your ... 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Freedom of the Press 51,765
News EPA to ease emission restrictions on coal-fired... 1 hr southern at heart 307
More from around the web