Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Comments (Page 324)

Showing posts 6,461 - 6,480 of8,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7575
Sep 20, 2013
 
Fredrick Douglass: I assert most unhesitatingly, that religion of the south is a mere covering for the most horrid crimes ( rape, beatings, using children for alligator bait,)- a justifer of the most appalling brutality,, a sanctifer of the most hateful frauds and a dark shelter under which the darkest and foulest, grossest and most infernal deeds of slave holders find the strongest protection.

For with all slave holders with whom i've met, religious slave holders are the worst. The most cruel and cowardly, of all others..........

A narritave of the life of fredrick douglass
New York: dover plubications, 1995

There must be change in the thought process, it was easy to give a man the right to vote, and tell him that hes free, when reality if hes broke and still has the mind-set of self-hate, hes still in the same condition, a euro-centric education wont change a thing, whats needed is a nationalist education, like what malcolm x had, KNOWLEDGE OF SELF.........
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7576
Sep 20, 2013
 
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Funny when you say something, point out a study its true, but when I present a study its racist propaganda, is american history racist propaganda, or live in HD..........your slipping
You are presenting biased and unreliable sources, that's why. You're a racist using sock puppets to decieve and distort. Why should anyone believe your 'studies' when you behave so dishonestly? You are not proving anything except inciting racism. Using excuses for laziness and failure makes you look even worse. Failure is the threshold to success. You must quit complaining and learn from those lessons and move forward. Revenge is the toxin that keeps Africa in constant conflict. It is what fuels the endless rage in the ghetto. It is the enabler for the race baiters and their corrupt power. History holds many positive and negative memories. It can be used as a tool to avoid making similar mistakes or a means to perpetuate hatred and conflict.
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7577
Sep 20, 2013
 
Lynching was an undeniable part of daily life in the South, as distinctly American as baseball games and church suppers. Men brought their girl friends and families brought their children to the events, posed for commemorative photographs, and purchased souvenirs of the occasion as if they had been at a company picnic. At the end of the 19th century, Henry Smith, a mentally challenged 17-year-old black male, was accused of killing a white girl. Before a cheering crowd of hundreds, Smith was made to sit on a "parade float" drawn by four white horses. The float circled numerous times before the excited crowd tortured, then burned Smith alive. After the lynching the crowd celebrated and collected body parts as souvenirs. And to think that this only happened a few decades ago. How are these atrocities any different from the iniquitous German Holocaust?
http://withoutsanctuary.org/
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7578
Sep 20, 2013
 
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Who Dat, quit using puppets and stop pretending to be another. That only shows how deceptive you are. You want to take from society at any cost....you said it....that's barbaric. Of course the education system doesn't work which is why I say get the govt. out of it. Keep the money in the pockets so the people can rely more on themselves rather than an intrusive govt. Where there is centralized power, there is corruption. No one is immune from it. These studies are total nonsense. Business competes against each other regardless of race. You have been given a poison pill from the race baiters who want you to fill yourself with hatred. THAT is what is going to hold you back.
Govt. education is designed to teach the masses to be competent enough to work blue collar/ basic white collar jobs and serve in the armed forces. Certainly, if the govt.'identifies' students by their IQ's, it will provide a more stimulating curriculum but there is a cut off. The govt. does not want or need too many elite students. There is only so much room at the 'top'. By keeping the masses dumbed down, they are easier to control particularly when they are responsive to the media. TV, music, movies all work to manipulate the masses into following the liberal elite's agenda. Many blacks are just pawns to the people they think are 'helping' them.
Industrial arts was not geared just for blacks you paranoid ninny. It was a means to offer training for those who didn't take to the books. It was for students who didn't have an interest or ability to go to college. It was a means to build the labor force.
Big govt. blocks opportunity. Less govt. gets out of the way so people can be free to support themselves without all the interference.
If you look at the entertainment industry, you may find proportionately, blacks are more successful in this area. There is no conspiracy against blacks alone.....just the liberal elite attempting to control everyone which INCLUDES blacks.
Make any excuse you want for the savages in Africa but the truth can't be ignored. Seems to me, the rich AA have done little to help. Oprah opened a school but really, she could build a city and with a few more friends they could build a country. How hard is it to eliminate the warlords? Hollywood could raise enough funds to transform a ghetto into a beautiful neighborhood but they don't. Why? Because without the poor black angry ghetto thugs, the liberal elite wouldn't have control. Apparently, blacks don't care about their homeland...just like they don't care about the savages that dominate their ghettos. You have no one to blame but yourself.
This is knob, the nationalist, not who dat. Now the real savage is your education system, your founding fathers. im not in africa im in the US you read my post on what fredrick douglass said, I reject that IQ bullshit, and euro-centric goverment education, thats the problem you give us your version of american his-story, the real purpose of an education was for human developement, and pass it on from one generation to the next. But bourgeois scholars, and capitalist intellectuals have brainwashed you into thinking that the purpose of an education is to get a job. You spend all your time worring about getting a job working for somebody else, and what they think, you have nothing to pass on to the next generation, then you wonder why it is , youre no farther now than you were when you started....knowledge of self, do for self, defend self self-interest..........
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7579
Sep 20, 2013
 
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>I dont want NOTHING from you, thats a nice try on your part, I wont the likes out of black folk's business.........do that and we wouldnt be having these discussions, now would we.........
That would be ANYTHING.
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7580
Sep 20, 2013
 
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> This is knob, the nationalist, not who dat. Now the real savage is your education system, your founding fathers. im not in africa im in the US you read my post on what fredrick douglass said, I reject that IQ bullshit, and euro-centric goverment education, thats the problem you give us your version of american his-story, the real purpose of an education was for human developement, and pass it on from one generation to the next. But bourgeois scholars, and capitalist intellectuals have brainwashed you into thinking that the purpose of an education is to get a job. You spend all your time worring about getting a job working for somebody else, and what they think, you have nothing to pass on to the next generation, then you wonder why it is , youre no farther now than you were when you started....knowledge of self, do for self, defend self self-interest..........
You are a liar, Who Dat. Why don't you vote to defund the Dept of Education? Why not get govt out of our lives? No? You need the govt and yet you bitch about it.

I'm not surprised that you would say you don't need an education in order to get a job. That could explain why there are so many black drop outs who won't and can't get a job. It's so much easier blaming it on history and whitey.
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7581
Sep 20, 2013
 
AnnAgain wrote:
Lynching was an undeniable part of daily life in the South, as distinctly American as baseball games and church suppers. Men brought their girl friends and families brought their children to the events, posed for commemorative photographs, and purchased souvenirs of the occasion as if they had been at a company picnic. At the end of the 19th century, Henry Smith, a mentally challenged 17-year-old black male, was accused of killing a white girl. Before a cheering crowd of hundreds, Smith was made to sit on a "parade float" drawn by four white horses. The float circled numerous times before the excited crowd tortured, then burned Smith alive. After the lynching the crowd celebrated and collected body parts as souvenirs. And to think that this only happened a few decades ago. How are these atrocities any different from the iniquitous German Holocaust?
http://withoutsanctuary.org/
Considering black gangs are boiling babies alive before they eat them in the here and now sends a message to me about who the savages really are.
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7582
Sep 20, 2013
 
BIgKnob wrote:
Fredrick Douglass: I assert most unhesitatingly, that religion of the south is a mere covering for the most horrid crimes ( rape, beatings, using children for alligator bait,)- a justifer of the most appalling brutality,, a sanctifer of the most hateful frauds and a dark shelter under which the darkest and foulest, grossest and most infernal deeds of slave holders find the strongest protection.
For with all slave holders with whom i've met, religious slave holders are the worst. The most cruel and cowardly, of all others..........
A narritave of the life of fredrick douglass
New York: dover plubications, 1995
There must be change in the thought process, it was easy to give a man the right to vote, and tell him that hes free, when reality if hes broke and still has the mind-set of self-hate, hes still in the same condition, a euro-centric education wont change a thing, whats needed is a nationalist education, like what malcolm x had, KNOWLEDGE OF SELF.........
Kind of interesting considering many of the slaves who were baptized were released from slavery. Homeschool and educate the way you see fit but don't impose your hatred on others.
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7583
Sep 20, 2013
 
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> only 1% of the population controls the the wealth, are you in that 1%? What industry do you control, a medical problem can be controlled by early detection and treated. But you cant control a lack of melenocytes being produced in the cells, that creates coloring matter, thats a biological condition, there is no treatment..........thats why the occupy wall street movement which is largely white are saying what about the 99%, can you dig-it
Your focus is juvenile and unproductive. You should be focusing on self improvement and getting the govt. out of everyone's lives. Change comes from within. You can't dictate what others are to think or feel. You want to be independent, get govt out and quit bitching about shit that hasn't existed in this country for decades. you are performing exactly the way the liberal elite want you to perform.....like their little slave puppet.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7584
Sep 20, 2013
 
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> That would be ANYTHING.
you got the message..........
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7585
Sep 20, 2013
 
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Your focus is juvenile and unproductive. You should be focusing on self improvement and getting the govt. out of everyone's lives. Change comes from within. You can't dictate what others are to think or feel. You want to be independent, get govt out and quit bitching about shit that hasn't existed in this country for decades. you are performing exactly the way the liberal elite want you to perform.....like their little slave puppet.
whats juvenile about melenocytes, and the melanotic bm
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7586
Sep 20, 2013
 
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>You are presenting biased and unreliable sources, that's why. You're a racist using sock puppets to decieve and distort. Why should anyone believe your 'studies' when you behave so dishonestly? You are not proving anything except inciting racism. Using excuses for laziness and failure makes you look even worse. Failure is the threshold to success. You must quit complaining and learn from those lessons and move forward. Revenge is the toxin that keeps Africa in constant conflict. It is what fuels the endless rage in the ghetto. It is the enabler for the race baiters and their corrupt power. History holds many positive and negative memories. It can be used as a tool to avoid making similar mistakes or a means to perpetuate hatred and conflict.
Is that why you and others like you use racial slurs ? I dont mind,, why because its not what you call me, its what I answer to. Its not what you think its what I think of me, thats whats important.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7587
Sep 20, 2013
 
That's what white racist cowards does. Once you beat them at their own game, it's always time to switch tactics. They're weak little boys, still trying to grow up. I've noticed how silly they are when they're losing the conversation. They have no real life. This forum is their lover, they reach their climax foolishly thinking they're doing ancestry job spreading hatred. Propaganda lying I normal for them.

Notice how busted an debunked Punkazz (EASY MONEY)!
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Nice bait n switch move, I pointed put how religion was used to justify racism, and racial practices, and you focus on detroit, what happened to middle america when the coal mines & the steele mills shut down, thats what happened in the inner city when there was a shift in the economy from manufacturing to high tech, the school system lied to the people, thats why I say blacks do your own research and plan your own future, people of color should do the same......
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7588
Sep 20, 2013
 
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of interesting considering many of the slaves who were baptized were released from slavery. Homeschool and educate the way you see fit but don't impose your hatred on others.
You and your version history, smile now, cry later..........the blood of those done wrong crys out for justice, for their story to be told..........
1 post removed
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7590
Sep 20, 2013
 
Dr. Benjamin Rush, father of American Psychiatry whos face still adornes the seal of the american psychiatric association today said:

The color of blacks was caused by a rare, congenital disease called negritude, which was derived from leprosy, the only evidence of a cure was to turn white. Thats 2 kings 5:27 in reverse..........funny when I write im accused of starting racism. But you can blacks all kinds of nasty names.....and thats no problem........unbelieveable
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7591
Sep 20, 2013
 
Can call blacks
Correction
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7592
Sep 20, 2013
 
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why you and others like you use racial slurs ? I dont mind,, why because its not what you call me, its what I answer to. Its not what you think its what I think of me, thats whats important.
Any racial slurs I use is in response to the racist comments that have been made. They are used for the purpose of exposing their racial hatred. It's very clear you think very little of yourself since you have to rely on the liberal elite to support you. The fact you wage war against races with your hatred, reveals your own self hatred. If you think you have a right to take what you have not earned is further proof you have no self worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

A little something about your leader oscumma. He too is filled with hatred towards America.

Google banned video obama and you may find it if you don't want to click on the link.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7593
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who Dat wrote:
That's what white racist cowards does. Once you beat them at their own game, it's always time to switch tactics. They're weak little boys, still trying to grow up. I've noticed how silly they are when they're losing the conversation. They have no real life. This forum is their lover, they reach their climax foolishly thinking they're doing ancestry job spreading hatred. Propaganda lying I normal for them.
Notice how busted an debunked Punkazz (EASY MONEY)! <quoted text>
Notice how they get upset with truth being told, but they can you monkeys, boons, animals all day long and no problem, and notice they never did address my comments about the lack of melenocytes being produced in the cells........i know why...
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7594
Sep 20, 2013
 
BIgKnob wrote:
Dr. Benjamin Rush, father of American Psychiatry whos face still adornes the seal of the american psychiatric association today said:
The color of blacks was caused by a rare, congenital disease called negritude, which was derived from leprosy, the only evidence of a cure was to turn white. Thats 2 kings 5:27 in reverse..........funny when I write im accused of starting racism. But you can blacks all kinds of nasty names.....and thats no problem........unbelieveable
Here is a perfect example of your inciting racism. Please grow up and start focusing on what you can do to change yourself.
spOko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7595
Sep 20, 2013
 
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Considering black gangs are boiling babies alive before they eat them in the here and now sends a message to me about who the savages really are.
Huh? Apparently the also boiled your brains provided, of course, you had any in the first place :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,461 - 6,480 of8,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••