Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Comments
5,541 - 5,560 of 9,623 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Here is an article from Black Leftwing website accusing Obama of being Anti-Black

Obama’s Anti-Black Rant

Wed, 09/04/2013 - 08:30 — Glen Ford

A Black Agenda Radio commentary by executive editor Glen Ford

Obama’s twisted view of Black people and their history was on full display at the March on Washington anniversary. The president spewed slanders and lies, conjuring up welfare queens, crazed Black militants and his old stand-by, bad Black parents.“To put it bluntly, the First Black President gave a very good standup impression of a racist white man.”

Obama’s Anti-Black Rant

“Obama puts the onus squarely on Blacks for destroying the promise of racial harmony.”

It was bad enough that a sitting president and key members of his administration occupied positions of prominence, and in fact stole the show, at the anniversary of the March on Washington. But what issued from Barack Obama’s mouth were premeditated insults to Black Americans and their history. To put it bluntly, the First Black President gave a very good standup impression of a racist white man.

Obama chose to expand his remarks beyond the early Sixties period, past the triumphs of the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts, to give a mini-lecture on what went wrong, in his estimation, with the Black Freedom Movement. The result was a brief but vicious slew of slurs against African Americans – the kind of slander you expect to hear on FOX News, or from a half-drunk white guy at a country-western bar. According to Obama, Black folks lost their way when “legitimate grievances against police brutality tipped into excuse-making for criminal behavior.” What the hell does that mean? Which particular incidents is he referring to in which Blacks used police brutality to somehow mask criminal activity. If he means the Black Panther Party, which I suspect, then the president should say so, and open up a discussion of who the real criminals and assassins were, in the late Sixties and early Seventies. But, like any cheap white politician, Obama spews a mouthful of bile and then moves on to the next rant.

Obama bemoans that, at some unspecified point in the Black struggle the “transformative message of unity and brotherhood was drowned out by the language of recrimination.” Who was recriminating against whom, Mr. President? Since Obama was lecturing Black people – and we know he never lectures white people – he must have been talking about Black militants of some sort. But he won’t say, preferring to leave his meaning to the audience’s imagination.

“Obama blames Black people for messing up his America.”

Then Obama moved in for the big slap-down:“What had once been a call for equality of opportunity,” said Obama,“the chance for all Americans to work hard and get ahead, was too often framed as a mere desire for government support, as if we had no agency in our own liberation, as if poverty was an excuse for not raising your child and the bigotry of others was reason to give up on yourself.”

In that one, long sentence, Obama resurrects Ronald Reagan’s phantom armies of “Welfare Queens”; he appears to be taking a cheap swipe at calls for Black reparations; and he once again joins with his real soul mates on the white Right in blaming Black culture for the disparities in U.S. society. In fact, Obama puts the onus squarely on Blacks for destroying the promise of racial harmony. He says it quite plainly:“All of that history is how progress stalled. That's how hope was diverted. It's how our country remained divided.”

That’s right: Obama blames Black people for messing up his America, which very much resembles Ronald Reagan’s America, a place that was put on the wrong track, as candidate Obama said back in 2008, by “all the excesses of the 1960s and 1970s.“

BAR executive editor Glen Ford can be contacted at Glen.Ford@BlackAgendaReport.co m.

http://blackagendareport.com/content/obama%E2...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
Obama: Strike 'Absolutely' on Hold if Syria Abandons Chemical Weapons. Good leader.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-strike-absolutely...
Obama: As Warlike as Bush, and Just as Lonely

Wed, 09/04/2013 - 15:16 — Glen Ford

http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/obam...

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Here is an article from Black Leftwing website accusing Obama of being Anti-Black
Obama’s Anti-Black Rant
Wed, 09/04/2013 - 08:30 — Glen Ford
Obama’s twisted view of Black people and their history was on full display at the March on Washington anniversary. The president of racial harmony.”
It was bad enough that a sitting president and key members of his administration occupied positions of prominence, and in fact stole the show, at the anniversary of the March on Washington. But what issued from Barack Obama’s mouth were premeditated insults to Black Americans and their history. To put it bluntly, the First Black President gave a very good standup impression of a racist white man.
Obama chose to expand his remarks beyond the early Sixties period, past the triumphs of the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts, to give a mini-lecture on what went wrong, in his estimation, with the Black Freedom Movement. The result was a brief but vicious slew of slurs against African Americans – the kind of slander you expect to hear on FOX News, or from a half-drunk white guy at a country-western bar. According to Obama, Black folks lost their way when “legitimate grievances against police brutality tipped into excuse-making for criminal behavior.” What the hell does that mean? Which particular incidents is he referring to in which Blacks used police brutality to somehow mask criminal activity. If he means the Black Panther Party, which I suspect, then the president should say so, and open up a discussion of who the real criminals and assassins were, in the late Sixties and early Seventies. But, like any cheap white politician, Obama spews a mouthful of bile and then moves on to the next rant.
Obama bemoans that, at some unspecified point in the Black struggle the “transformative message of unity and brotherhood was drowned out by the language of recrimination.” Who was recriminating against whom, Mr. President? Since Obama was lecturing Black people – and we know he never lectures white people – he must have been talking about Black militants of some sort. But he won’t say, preferring to leave his meaning to the audience’s imagination.
“Obama blames Black people for messing up his America.”
Then Obama moved in for the big slap-down:“What had once been a call for equality of opportunity,” said Obama,“the chance for all Americans to work hard and get ahead, was too often framed as a mere desire for government support, as if we had no agency in our own liberation, as if poverty was an excuse for not raising your child and the bigotry of others was reason to give up on yourself.”
In that one, long sentence, Obama resurrects Ronald Reagan’s phantom armies of “Welfare Queens”; he appears to be taking a cheap swipe at calls for Black reparations; and he once again joins with his real soul mates on the white Right in blaming Black culture for the disparities in U.S. society. In fact, Obama puts the onus squarely on Blacks for destroying the promise of racial harmony. He says it quite plainly:“All of that history is how progress stalled. That's how hope was diverted. It's how our country remained divided.”
That’s right: Obama blames Black people for messing up his America, which very much resembles Ronald Reagan’s America, a place that was put on the wrong track, as candidate Obama said back in 2008, by “all the excesses of the 1960s and 1970s.“
BAR executive editor Glen Ford can be contacted at Glen.Ford@BlackAgendaReport.co m.
http://blackagendareport.com/content/obama%E2...
Does that mean you now support your president?
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
Obama: Strike 'Absolutely' on Hold if Syria Abandons Chemical Weapons. Good leader.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-strike-absolutely...
I see that you still can't answer a few simple questions. Whats wrong can't talk without a tele-prompter.

Your president is trying to save his worthless A**. He let his mouth over ride it and now he's up to his neck in his own crap. The American people won't let him eliminate the 80% of the Syrian population that he would need to really win and his limited strikes will produce nothing but a few hundred dead bodies which the liberals around the world will cry about. He and that traitor Kerry have stepped on their D**KS. Just as you have so many times on this thread.
Your a DNC mouthpiece, a liberal freeloader, a racist, and the problem is that you don't know if your an American or spear chucking african, or just sub-human ghetto trash or muslim garbage. Well maybe you do know that your black and will always be one but being the freeloader that you are, you would never think of leaving the gravy train of America.
OH I don't want someone elses posessions, I pay for the things that I have gotten in this life. Don't confuse me with some rag picking N****R. Say! how many did your brothers knock off last weekend in your ghetto?
Vietnam was just fine, like the line from the movie, "when I was there, I couldn't wait to get out and when I was out, I couldn't wait to get back".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you now support your president?
it went over your head too with the point I was making about the Black Division that exist and has existed for years.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Well!! Now we know where "Who Dat" gets all of his information from. None other than that left-wing racist Glen Ford,(note an American name), and that trash black agenda radio. I knew that he wasn't clever enough to come up with all of the garbage that he does. If he was as clever as he thinks he is, then he might be an American but no he's still a very unwanted, unneeded not too bright african.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

POWERBAR Black Agenda TV Part I (Season 1, Episode 3)

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

And we know where you're committing your pedophile crimes. Those poor little underage boys and girls of Asia.! You people have no shame.
EASY MONEY wrote:
Well!! Now we know where "Who Dat" gets all of his information from. None other than that left-wing racist Glen Ford,(note an American name), and that trash black agenda radio. I knew that he wasn't clever enough to come up with all of the garbage that he does. If he was as clever as he thinks he is, then he might be an American but no he's still a very unwanted, unneeded not too bright african.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

You and your wining contradicting rubbish of hypocrisy.

Here is how you guys act when you can't get your way while being called out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it went over your head too with the point I was making about the Black Division that exist and has existed for years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
You and your wining contradicting rubbish of hypocrisy.
Here is how you guys act when you can't get your way while being called out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... text>
that would be you that you are describing.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

A must see...>>>

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Here we go...>>>

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Here we go again. Bill O'Reilly isn't a person I like.

Yeah, where are the weapons of masssssssssssss destruction?
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Here we go, a must see...!..>

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

More lies!

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I urge all African American people to watch this next video clip entirely!

Only if you guys could see my web site...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••