Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Oct 12

Tucker, GA

#6298 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, when pigs fly....lmfao
Lol sad thing is its the truth well not the no blacks today I put that in for your benefit!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6299 Sep 6, 2013
Dumdazz, The black Moors and black Egyptians was the first people to create a democracy. The Caucasian race tried to do everything in it's power to hide, cover up and lie about blacks success. The black Nubian Moors were successful way long before white cave men. They set the standards for building structures and economy. It's how Europe learn many of it's trades. That is why the Spaniard had such a huge impression across Europe. Because of the influence of the black African Moors! You guys have no knowledge of real history. But you don't care to either, you see only white wash ways.

I've said it many times, nature dictates through and over many years who's turn to take the helm. I don't hate white people, but your days at the top echelon are numbered. You guys know this. One of the reason we know you see it happening, you're collecting a plethora of military weaponry. You guys are very insecure and paranoid. You guys are taking up arms for mass killing. Afraid of losing those white entitlements.

Thank you for helping me put the word out...lol

I guarantee you, if ALL ETHNIC people left America, America would fall below the poverty line of poor european country. It would also become the new communistic Russia.

Can you imagine what's on my web page.....?

Thanks!
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss one obvious point:
When we built and maintained Western Civilization,(that conquering) represented a huge step FORWARD for that area/continent. Like it or not, they were brave and strong enough to carve out the most successful nation in world history.
Now you and others want to "flip the script"; trouble with that is, YOUR attempt at conquering us would represent a huge step BACKWARD for this country.
You would take a First World prosperous country, and run it into the ground until it is Third World, with a Third World population.
Why, exactly, should we welcome this with open arms?
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6300 Sep 6, 2013
What? Explain.
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol sad thing is its the truth well not the no blacks today I put that in for your benefit!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6301 Sep 6, 2013
I'm sure you meant like an African American president out doing a Caucasian president like pathetic Bush huh? He has been labeled as the worst president ever on many web pages and surveys. Is it racism which keeps you from agreeing?
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss one obvious point:
When we built and maintained Western Civilization,(that conquering) represented a huge step FORWARD for that area/continent. Like it or not, they were brave and strong enough to carve out the most successful nation in world history.
Now you and others want to "flip the script"; trouble with that is, YOUR attempt at conquering us would represent a huge step BACKWARD for this country.
You would take a First World prosperous country, and run it into the ground until it is Third World, with a Third World population.
Why, exactly, should we welcome this with open arms?
1 post removed

Since: Dec 09

Oak Harbor, WA

#6303 Sep 6, 2013
Modern liberalism told us that racial differences don’t matter, and on the basis of that belief, liberals then set about turning America into a multiracial, integrated, race-blind society. But now that very effort has created so much race consciousness, race conflict and race inequality, that the same liberals have concluded that the only way to overcome those problems is to merge all the races into one. The same people who have always denounced as an extremist lunatic anyone who warned about “the racial dilution of white America,” are now proposing, not just the dilution of white America, but its complete elimination. Race-blind ideology has led directly to the most race-conscious — and indeed genocidal — proposal in the history of the world.

Since: Dec 09

Oak Harbor, WA

#6304 Sep 6, 2013
If whites continue to be open to nonwhites, as liberals tell them they must, their societies will cease to exist; but if they exclude or disengage from nonwhites, that will require them to be “harsh,” “unkind,” “mean-spirited.” It will require them to say that they care about the survival of their race over other races. To the contemporary white liberal, such an idea is utterly evil and unacceptable. But the funny thing is, there is really nothing evil or horrible about it at all. It turns out to be the most reasonable and commonsensical thing in the world. It’s the current liberal Democrat ideology that is insane.

Kittanning, PA

#6305 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>What? Explain.
what part don't you understand

Kittanning, PA

#6306 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you meant like an African American president out doing a Caucasian president like pathetic Bush huh? He has been labeled as the worst president ever on many web pages and surveys. Is it racism which keeps you from agreeing?
dumbama looked today like the guy that got turn down be the prom queen on prom day!!! We need bush back to get him out of this mess!!!

Kittanning, PA

#6307 Sep 6, 2013
Arminus wrote:
Modern liberalism told us that racial differences don’t matter, and on the basis of that belief, liberals then set about turning America into a multiracial, integrated, race-blind society. But now that very effort has created so much race consciousness, race conflict and race inequality, that the same liberals have concluded that the only way to overcome those problems is to merge all the races into one. The same people who have always denounced as an extremist lunatic anyone who warned about “the racial dilution of white America,” are now proposing, not just the dilution of white America, but its complete elimination. Race-blind ideology has led directly to the most race-conscious — and indeed genocidal — proposal in the history of the world.
well said
1 post removed

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6309 Sep 6, 2013
Arminus wrote:
White liberals are a threat to the White race, they need to be sent to live in ghetto neighborhoods in Compton and Oakland
it was a

Chicago, IL

#6310 Sep 6, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/08/20/christopher-lane-mu rder-teens-charged-shooting-au stralian-baseball-player_n_378 6739.html
Australian White baseball player shot by 2 Black teens and 1 halfbreed because "they were bored".
NO mention of a hate crime anywhere in our media though.
hate cry one had kill whitey and how he hated white people all over his Twitter it was a hate crime
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#6311 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Why are you wasting you pedophile time in this forum? Don't you have germs to spread there to underage kids. You fit the profile perfectly.
I'm sure you didn't know ghetto is a European word. You're living in a country also consumed by ghetto. That's why you're there. To take advantage of those disadvantage, poor underage kids. What's wrong, your tiny penis can't erect anymore? You're sexually frustrated viewing little boy and girls running from you?
We all know you're role in Thailand, it's in the news everyday. You probably have a kid sex trafficking parlor at your resident!
YOU SICKO! <quoted text>
So that is your childish immature idea of an answer to a intellegent retort. The phrase a "sub-human ghetto trash" fits you perfectly. 99.9% of what I have posted about ghetto trash has been factual. You on the other hand have not cited one factual article that is pertinent as to why ghetto black people are not racist, thiefs, HO'S, pimps, dopers, drop outs, rapists and just murders. It is very obvious that you have a deep desire to do all of the dispictable things that you accuse me of. It is you that fits the profile perfectly.
I see another ghetto black brother of yours went on a killing, raping spree in Florida and was rewarded with a few bullets that ended his worthless life. OH well! one less piece of garbage sucking up good air.
Now try to answer in a proper manner the questions at hand. Sorry I forgot, you can't, your not educated enough to do that.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6312 Sep 6, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbama looked today like the guy that got turn down be the prom queen on prom day!!! We need bush back to get him out of this mess!!!
Bush's specialty is getting us into messes, not out of them.
lol

Ridgway, PA

#6313 Sep 6, 2013
I never judge a person by their skin. I am in fact racist against bad attitudes and disrespectful assholes(but every race has it's share of those) who want stuff handed to them without earning it. To judge a person by their skin color is just like hating pepsi because the can is blue and red even though you never tried it, you hate it because its different. When you think about it that way, racism is a pretty stupid thing.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6314 Sep 6, 2013
lol wrote:
I never judge a person by their skin. I am in fact racist against bad attitudes and disrespectful assholes(but every race has it's share of those) who want stuff handed to them without earning it. To judge a person by their skin color is just like hating pepsi because the can is blue and red even though you never tried it, you hate it because its different. When you think about it that way, racism is a pretty stupid thing.
It's also a very harmful thing.
Our Sister of Mercy

Tulsa, OK

#6315 Sep 6, 2013
Because they are.
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#6316 Sep 6, 2013
Hey Who Dat,
I see that 13% of blacks are unemployed, that's 13% of the 13% of the total black American population. Why is that, could it be that they are in jails or is that they are unqualified for any sort of job other than farm labor, like picking cotton or are they just too lazy and on welfare? OH I forgot, machines due the cotton picking now, takes less time.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6317 Sep 6, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
Hey Who Dat,
I see that 13% of blacks are unemployed, that's 13% of the 13% of the total black American population. Why is that, could it be that they are in jails or is that they are unqualified for any sort of job other than farm labor, like picking cotton or are they just too lazy and on welfare? OH I forgot, machines due the cotton picking now, takes less time.
U.S. Prisons Now Hold More Black Men Than Slavery Ever Did

March 28, 2011 by Leslie Pitterson

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2011/03/u-s-pr...
Jeff

Beckley, WV

#6318 Sep 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush's specialty is getting us into messes, not out of them.
Just like obama, and he is trying his best to get us into another one.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6319 Sep 7, 2013
Basically, you want to live in the (1700 hundreds)?
Why are Caucasian people like yourself so damn insecure? The Caucasian race/culture isn't the only race/culture nature has made. Yet it's you guys who worry most about nothing. Different races are formed every so often. People should worry more about humanity rather than skin.

You remind me of this story in todays news, A white man moves to a very small town. He started with his white supremacy ignorance. There were only one black person who live in that town, he's a black man who's married to a white woman. They're both old. The black man is a peaceful and gentle guy who's been living there in peace for years. Now this one white racist want more whites to move there and help him keep the town all white. That is so paranoid and insecure of him, not to mention racist.

That just goes to show you, a racist paranoid white or people not satisfied with a decent black person. Got to start trouble. That's how racism got started, by white paranoid insecure people.

Here's the difference, If a town was dominated by African American black people, and there were one white individual living there who wasn't a nice person, black people don't react in those ways, such as trying to make every black person of that town to go against that one white person. Black people would simply co-exist with the one white individual. We're not into all that paranoid shit like you guys.
Arminus wrote:
If whites continue to be open to nonwhites, as liberals tell them they must, their societies will cease to exist; but if they exclude or disengage from nonwhites, that will require them to be “harsh,”“unkind,”“mean-spirite d.” It will require them to say that they care about the survival of their race over other races. To the contemporary white liberal, such an idea is utterly evil and unacceptable. But the funny thing is, there is really nothing evil or horrible about it at all. It turns out to be the most reasonable and commonsensical thing in the world. It’s the current liberal Democrat ideology that is insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 3 min huntcoyotes 298
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 5 min huntcoyotes 302
News Comments 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 24
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 265,135
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,521,835
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 19 min Soetoro Sucked 71
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 21 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 8,482
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 2 hr J Trudeau _ A Hus... 175
More from around the web