Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4766 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Don't forget to add all those white kids who went to school with guns, knives and a host of things that caught America's attention!
<quoted text>
I just said Thug and I take it from your post that you are insinuating as if the kindergartener is black which I dont know if the kindergartener is black or white.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4767 Aug 22, 2013
Didn't you say the name of the school you graduated from is named, IDIOTIC?
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You had nothing to do with any of the nation's creation.
Those blacks who did help, were paid for their services, as any employee is paid for their services. If your dad owns the restaurant (whites) you inherit the chain. Your dad owned no part of America, just had a job here.
Just because you wrapped the burger for pay, doesn't mean you own the restaurant. Hint, you've been fired.
What you own claim to, is Africa. You don't belong here, you always say that, when you bring up slavery.
I bet if Africa had welfare, you'd be gone tomorrow.

Location hidden

#4768 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
See how racist trolls overlook the good in African America people.
Those guys are miserable with themselves. <quoted text>
And look at what the Obama Adminstration was backing

Obama-backed rebels killing Libyan blacks

http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/345541/

Location hidden

#4769 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
White kids as young as ten years old in Europe, especially Russia are in the same situation as many American black. Those white little thugs are committing some sick crimes due to the created poverty and lack of education nor being cared for. This proves it's not a black thing fool! <quoted text>
That is the exact same kind of Society that the New Left Pseudo Liberal Democrats here in the US adovocate and want just like in Russia and you think it is going to be great.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4770 Aug 22, 2013
Remember this, as black people see your racist ignorance still active, the more you're going to cause more white people to suffer as well. Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And your population is losing ground. You're doing it yourselves. Soon, you'll be the new minority peasants!

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it through your thick skull ...
Whites do not have to leave and will never have to leave the US because they are descendants of the people who created this country.
You, on the other hand, have no claim to anything but Africa. You are only here because we felt sorry for you. That was stupid of us.
1 post removed
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4772 Aug 22, 2013
It can't be worse than your racist hypocrisy is what I think!
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the exact same kind of Society that the New Left Pseudo Liberal Democrats here in the US adovocate and want just like in Russia and you think it is going to be great.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4773 Aug 22, 2013
Ole great and wise one, please do tell us what plethora, splendid world wonders you've done to help advance the human race? And don't leave out any small details as we look to your weak azz leadership.....lol
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't help it if the negro is unequal in IQ levels compared to whites.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4774 Aug 22, 2013
Whites are killing white and black people.

Blacks are killing black and white people.

If I were to kill 2 people, you kill 1, it is still crime!

The question is, what to do about crime in general?

Location hidden

#4775 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
It can't be worse than your racist hypocrisy is what I think!<quoted text>
you posted it with that racist hypocripy that you promote, and not me.

Location hidden

#4776 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
It can't be worse than your racist hypocrisy is what I think!<quoted text>
and remember Racism or the word Racist was created by the Political Left in Russia too and is Why a majority of Blacks align here in the US with the Political Left who use racism very well for their Social & Political Agenda too.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

"Racist" -- A Word Invented by USSR's Leon Trotsky

http://penetrate.blogspot.com/2010/01/racist-...
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#4778 Aug 22, 2013
mjm98 wrote:
Bottom line is that there is racism in America, but what everyone refuses to look at is what causes it. Look at statistics honestly, blacks make up about 13% of the population but they commit most of the crimes. They expect to be given other's places in the workplace and colleges JUST because they are black, even though others deserve the place more ( it is not our fault that there are more whites, asians... choose to work harder to get good grades... but all we hear is that there aren't enough blacks in certain places) Look at the FACT that all the best rated places in America to live with low crime have a very high percentage of whites, and all the worst places with the highest crime rates have an overwhelming percentage of blacks. Every time a black is caught committing a crime all we hear is that someone is racist, the gun laws are to blame, the community is to blame, the schools are to blame, poverty is to blame... How about THEY are to blame? How about their parents are to blame for not teaching them respect, morals, decency, and the value of human life, or even for not watching them and keeping them off the streets? Blacks hate whites for NOTHING we are doing today, they use slavery as an excuse because they have nothing else. Blacks were the ones who sold their own people into slavery, hispanics had slaves, and no white person here today had any slaves, but they still continue to throw this crap out every time. Whites are accused of hating blacks because of the color of their skin, but what they don't get is that our anger doesn't have anything to do with skin color, and that people could be florescent green, and as long as they were good people there would be no problem. The problems come from them accusing and blaming us for everything that goes wrong in their lives; they didn't finish school but it's white people's fault they can't get a job. It comes from us not being able to walk the streets peacefully, or allow our children to play outside for fear that they will be attacked for being white, it happened to my child. It is the fact that our kids are also picked on and bullied in schools for being white and are called racist names by groups of them daily to the point where they start to hate school, These are some of the reasons white people are mad at blacks. And no, it is not every black person, it is the type of black person I just described. There are many decent black people that have good jobs, and are respected members of society that are highly respected by white people. So, you see, it is NOT what you look like or the color of your skin, it's the way the majority of your people conduct themselves and what they do to neighborhoods that make others look at them as bad.
You hit the nail on he head

Valdosta, GA

#4779 Aug 22, 2013
mjm98 wrote:
Bottom line is that there is racism in America, but what everyone refuses to look at is what causes it. Look at statistics honestly, blacks make up about 13% of the population but they commit most of the crimes. They expect to be given other's places in the workplace and colleges JUST because they are black, even though others deserve the place more ( it is not our fault that there are more whites, asians... choose to work harder to get good grades... but all we hear is that there aren't enough blacks in certain places) Look at the FACT that all the best rated places in America to live with low crime have a very high percentage of whites, and all the worst places with the highest crime rates have an overwhelming percentage of blacks. Every time a black is caught committing a crime all we hear is that someone is racist, the gun laws are to blame, the community is to blame, the schools are to blame, poverty is to blame... How about THEY are to blame? How about their parents are to blame for not teaching them respect, morals, decency, and the value of human life, or even for not watching them and keeping them off the streets? Blacks hate whites for NOTHING we are doing today, they use slavery as an excuse because they have nothing else. Blacks were the ones who sold their own people into slavery, hispanics had slaves, and no white person here today had any slaves, but they still continue to throw this crap out every time. Whites are accused of hating blacks because of the color of their skin, but what they don't get is that our anger doesn't have anything to do with skin color, and that people could be florescent green, and as long as they were good people there would be no problem. The problems come from them accusing and blaming us for everything that goes wrong in their lives; they didn't finish school but it's white people's fault they can't get a job. It comes from us not being able to walk the streets peacefully, or allow our children to play outside for fear that they will be attacked for being white, it happened to my child. It is the fact that our kids are also picked on and bullied in schools for being white and are called racist names by groups of them daily to the point where they start to hate school, These are some of the reasons white people are mad at blacks. And no, it is not every black person, it is the type of black person I just described. There are many decent black people that have good jobs, and are respected members of society that are highly respected by white people. So, you see, it is NOT what you look like or the color of your skin, it's the way the majority of your people conduct themselves and what they do to neighborhoods that make others look at them as bad.
The
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#4780 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You pathetic racist lives are [email protected]@@d up that's why you're so miserable hating on African American. Even if black people wasn't in America, proof of history would show Caucasian people would hate, kill and enslave their own.
The posts I've posted in the last twelve hours of poverty and disadvantages of Europe's white children or individuals have forced millions to a life of crime.
To be honest, America would be lagging behind Russia, and would be looked upon as little Russia if it wasn't for African American centuries of contributions! If America was 100 percent Caucasoid, it would possess a full array of communistic political entitlements. What have saved America from being like Russia, is the multi cultural races/cultures here, starting with African American people.
LIKE I've STATED BEFORE, HUMANITY OR LACK OF IT IS EVERYBODY'S MAIN PROBLEM!
Edward Snowden wasn't well educated, and yet he was in an important position. Now he's hiding out in Russia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden
Wikileaker, B Manning is jailed. There are tons of white people/guys who have caused a plethora of issues from Terroristic threats to betraying the U.S. being spies for other countries.
But you guys concentrate on black americans...lol, Stupid!
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/22/us...
Timothy McVeigh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh <quoted text>
100% BULLSHIT.

List these contributions then.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#4781 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Get rid of brown people. Simple.

The crime rate would plummet and the taxpayers would save billions.

United States

#4782 Aug 22, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>You are off target. Parents need to get ahold of their young thugs, or, one way or another, society will do it for them. Color is irrelevant in that basic human truth and reality.
I think I'm on target

United States

#4783 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You pathetic racist lives are [email protected]@@d up that's why you're so miserable hating on African American. Even if black people wasn't in America, proof of history would show Caucasian people would hate, kill and enslave their own.

The posts I've posted in the last twelve hours of poverty and disadvantages of Europe's white children or individuals have forced millions to a life of crime.

To be honest, America would be lagging behind Russia, and would be looked upon as little Russia if it wasn't for African American centuries of contributions! If America was 100 percent Caucasoid, it would possess a full array of communistic political entitlements. What have saved America from being like Russia, is the multi cultural races/cultures here, starting with African American people.

Edward Snowden wasn't well educated, and yet he was in an important position. Now he's hiding out in Russia.

Wikileaker, B Manning is jailed. There are tons of white people/guys who have caused a plethora of issues from Terroristic threats to betraying the U.S. being spies for other countries.

Timothy McVeigh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
I didn't know I was miserable but I did know I hate blacks!!! I'm not like you a hypocrite!!!

United States

#4784 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You pathetic racist lives are [email protected]@@d up that's why you're so miserable hating on African American. Even if black people wasn't in America, proof of history would show Caucasian people would hate, kill and enslave their own.

Timothy McVeigh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
If blacks weren't in the US I would have to tie everything down!!!! They love to steal !!!!!!!!!!blacks live in my town Timothy don't !!!!!!!!!!

United States

#4785 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>White kids as young as ten years old in Europe, especially Russia are in the same situation as many American black. Those white little thugs are committing some sick crimes due to the created poverty and lack of education nor being cared for. This proves it's not a black thing fool!
I don't live in Europe!!!!

United States

#4786 Aug 22, 2013
Who Dat wrote:

Lock up all blacks and put them on a boat to Cuba!!! Crime will drop 95%!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#4787 Aug 22, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Lock up all blacks and put them on a boat to Cuba!!! Crime will drop 95%!!!!!!!!!
Detroitís Collapse is 100 Percent Because of itís 89 Percent Black Population

Posted on March 28, 2012

Eighty-nine percent Black Detroit is on the verge of being taken over by the state of Michigan because Ė well Ė the Black people of The Motor City canít creating any jobs or wealth, relying on the state to provide EBT cards/Food Stamps, TANF/Welfare, and federal aid/federal grants to keep the city limping along.

We are days away from the city being taken over, and The Detroit News reports this:

http://sbpdl.net/2012/03/28/detroits-collapse...

and July 18, 2013 Detroit Filed Bankruptcy

Detroit files for largest municipal bankruptcy in US history

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/18/de...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 289,271
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 58 min Prisoner of my Mo... 10,305
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Stragglers 1,603,028
News McCain Will Not Support GOP Health Care Bill 1 hr District10 23
News Climate change computer models totally "wrong" ... 1 hr Fuggleton 1
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 1 hr Not My President 2
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 2 hr freddie 77
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
More from around the web