Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4516 Aug 18, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Blanks are not racist, LIBERALS are.
If you are Liberal, black or white, you are therefore an idiot Libtard racist low life who needs to accuse others of your immoral own trash.
If you are Conservative then you are a descent Christian who believe in personal freedom and responsibility.
A person who accept immigrants as long as they do not want to impose Shariah law on you.
Illegals are illegals.
Minority do not need to be forced to depend on the government.
The less taxes the more money in peoples pocket to do whatever they want with it.
Parents know more about their kids than the government unless the parent was bought by food stamps, Medicaid and Welfare by the government as an example of parents irresponsibility!
Liberals, Conservatives, and the Welfare State

by Laurence M. Vance March 19, 2013

Ronald Sider is a liberal. Paul Ryan is a conservative. But don’t let the labels fool you; they are more alike than you think.

http://fff.org/explore-freedom/article/libera...

Location hidden

#4517 Aug 18, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
More black kids killed by Liberal's government afforded abortions than by the KKK.
Liberals are the racists ones, successfully killing a million black kids every year!!!
Pseudo Liberals are the Racist ones and no doubt there.
Qwerty

Indianapolis, IN

#4518 Aug 18, 2013
McSweatshops wrote:
<quoted text>will all the respect , You forgat R (Republicans ). R stands for racism and rich
don't buy into all that Republican and Democrat thing. It's all the same silly!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#4520 Aug 18, 2013
Qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>don't buy into all that Republican and Democrat thing. It's all the same silly!
Exactly especially with the RINO's within the Republican party who are actually Pseudo Liberals too just not Democrat.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#4521 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Well, good thing you won't have to - because blacks are staying.
Not if we get sick of your BS and just exterminate you, like you are trying to do to us.

An eye for an eye, right?
Shannon and Christopher equals about 12 of you worthless monkeys.

Denton, TX

#4522 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>White sheet off.
Cornered.
Bitten.
Bleeding out.
Meanwhile, while you're racist chum in the sea not even the bottom-feeders would sniff at, blacks will continue to thrive and grow and even some whites will sleep with them and make "mixed" babies.
That's because white people are supporting you. Get off the tit and show your worth, if you have any. You blacks think you don't need whites? Think you're higher than us? Give up your food stamps and prove it.
You can't do it, worthless bum.
Who do you think pays the phone bill for your Obama phone?
WHITES, that's who.

Denton, TX

#4523 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You worship a false god that wears a white sheet.
God is a Klansman?
Now you racist turds are taking this way too far.
God seperated the races. If that's a racist thing to you, I don't giveashit.

Denton, TX

#4524 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You are ready to carry out a threat, I see.
Do it.
Just agreeing with someone else. Freedom of speech and expression, so suckit.

Denton, TX

#4525 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>No one is going anywhere while you hate yourself to death.
Please.
Knock yourself out. For good.
I don't hate myself, just hate you.
I love myself, because I'm so much better, worthful and smarter than you.
But, keep trying.
1 post removed

Denton, TX

#4527 Aug 18, 2013
I am black wrote:
And I realize my people are racist. I try and teach them otherwise, but the ones they chose as leaders, sharpton, jackson, etc, are the true racist and pass their prejudice on to our brothers. Pathetic.
I wish I could give you a podium.
1 post removed

Denton, TX

#4529 Aug 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
a good way to show those selfish whites is to quit moving in there neighborhoods, taking there money and start your own city to show them how smart the blacks really are!!!!!!!
MAN, would I like to see that!
1 post removed

Denton, TX

#4531 Aug 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your are exactly right with your reply.
Blacks here are also forgetting too that Blacks sold other Blacks to create demand for Slavery too.
West Africans to African-Americans: "We Apologize for Slavery"
Written by Rusty Wright
The president of the West African nation of Benin has a message for African-Americans: His compatriots are sorry for their ancestors' complicity in the slave trade. During December, he's going to tell them that at a special Leadership Reconciliation Conference on his soil.
An often-overlooked facet of slavery's ugly historical stain is that black Africans sold other black Africans into slavery. When rival tribes made war, the victors took prisoners and made them indentured servants, often selling them to white slave merchants. Tribal animosity seethed.
Benin president Matthieu Kerekou says intertribal hostility over the slave trade still exists. Many of his people have never seen descendants of their forebears who were shipped off to the Americas.
http://www.probe.org/site/c.fdKEIMNsEoG/b.422...
Mathieu Kérékou
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathieu_K%C3%A9r...
Yes but, blacks don't seem to have the mental capacity to absorb this truth. No matter what, to them, it's white man's fault.

Very conveinient, I say.l

Denton, TX

#4532 Aug 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We would be more than happy with that agreement. You stay where you are and we'll stay where we are. No crossing lines. No walking in white areas, no shopping in white areas, no working in white areas, no living in white areas. Where do we sign????
Yeah, me too!

The southside of town is where blacks have traditionally resided. Let's go back to it.

Denton, TX

#4533 Aug 18, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
This is America. A diverse community. It is our strength. What you suggest is absurd. As a Marine I would not want the enemy to kill a Caucasian American. We are all Americans. We need to respect each other and learn to live together. We have more in common than folks like you would like to believe.
The only thing we have in common, is that we occupy the same nation. That's it, that's all.

Denton, TX

#4534 Aug 18, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you. African Americans should not assimilate into Caucasian America. They should accept the good and reject the bad in America period. You blame integration for the change in your community. With the exception of the church which business is owned by African Americans? There are many African American communities that have a low level of crime. Poverty and the lack of education are what drives blue collar criminal activity. Skin color has nothing to do with it. When people of all races unite to work at solving problems a positive change takes place. As Americans we have more in common than you might think.
You know why blacks can't live with whites?
Because blacks just gotta have a white woman.

You know this pissesus off so, stop it.
1 post removed
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#4536 Aug 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
lol your too lazy to work
It's the black 'catch-22', they destroy or cause all the businesses to disappear then they all have no where left to rob so what do they do? Move into white neighborhoods and start all over.
Rev Jesse Jackson

Tulsa, OK

#4537 Aug 18, 2013
Let me diappropriate that falsification of the incubation of untruths. We only partiallibate the offense of historical truths. Now, let me be perfectly clear about the stance and standification of us black communities as a whole. You see, we have been declassified as voters in the elections prior to the one we precipitated in. We expect to be induced in any forthcoming parades and hope to see the christians on our sideboards. Thank you for your past participle. Jesse.

Denton, TX

#4538 Aug 18, 2013
Rev Jesse Jackson wrote:
Let me diappropriate that falsification of the incubation of untruths. We only partiallibate the offense of historical truths. Now, let me be perfectly clear about the stance and standification of us black communities as a whole. You see, we have been declassified as voters in the elections prior to the one we precipitated in. We expect to be induced in any forthcoming parades and hope to see the christians on our sideboards. Thank you for your past participle. Jesse.
Blacks have no stake in our elections. They are Africans, waiting to go home.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Ashburn, GA

#4540 Aug 19, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You seem like a reasonable, rational person who is willing to try to help this situation, and you are commended for your effort and your service is very appreciated.

If I were you and I had to defend a country that was filled with all this petty infighting, I would feel quite miffed that my fellow Americans are acting this way.

Unfortunately this problem is too deeply entrenched now, and white people are far too comfortable in that racist groove they are in. They are so far gone that they will sink to any low, even insinuating that "god" is also a white racist male and hates blacks just like them, to maintain their self-aggrandizing delusion of White World Dominance.

The only solution is for blacks, and other races The White Male has used and abused, to keep living, improving, fighting the white's racism, and moving and living and working wherever the hell they want to while those hateful whites continue to let their hatred eat away at them until they become chum that even bottom feeders won't sniff at.
typical california bullshizt !!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Ashburn, GA

#4541 Aug 19, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Arming ourselves to combat (snicker, HA HA HA HA HA! ROMFFLMAO)'black oppression'"

equals

white plans for black genocide.

xxxrayted, you know you want to kill blacks. You're fooling no one with this "black oppression" joke talk.

Since you've outed yourself as wanting to kill blacks, blacks will be prepared.

Let the bloody race war begin.

You want to take it there, let's get shooting.
sick sick sick!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Delaware trooper fatally shot outside conv... 1 min davy 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JRB 1,522,706
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren blasts Donald Trump's fir... 1 min INFIDEL 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 46
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Injudgement 265,327
News 'Black Men For Bernie' Leader Now Backs Trump (Sep '16) 7 min INFIDEL 68
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 11 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2,076
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 1 hr CodeTalker 342
News Top StoryTrump tells young immigrants in US ill... 1 hr 07 Mustang 86
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 1 hr 07 Mustang 119
More from around the web