Video: Obama: We're lacking for actio...

Video: Obama: We're lacking for action, not ideas

There are 116 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 30, 2013, titled Video: Obama: We're lacking for action, not ideas. In it, CBS News reports that:

President Obama blamed a "certain faction of Republicans" for preventing further economic growth during his Chattanooga, Tenn., speech in which he explained his economic plan As President Obama presented his proposal to "give the middle class a better shot," he asked Republicans for their policy recommendation President Obama blamed a "certain ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Jul 30, 2013
I am seriously not trying to rub it in the faces of you tea-bagging losers… but…

I am so happy that we elected and re-elected this great Osama-killing President. Just the thought of McCain, or Romney, or Palin, or Ryan, or any of the other losers that tried to defeat Obama; that bet against Black – sitting in the White House right now just makes me feel so lucky that I am on the winning side; the good side; the righteous side. Obama is without a doubt our greatest President, and if I had my way he would be President for (at least) another 8 years.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Obamacare being his best idea so far.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I am seriously not trying to rub it in the faces of you tea-bagging losers… but…
I am so happy that we elected and re-elected this great Osama-killing President. Just the thought of McCain, or Romney, or Palin, or Ryan, or any of the other losers that tried to defeat Obama; that bet against Black – sitting in the White House right now just makes me feel so lucky that I am on the winning side; the good side; the righteous side. Obama is without a doubt our greatest President, and if I had my way he would be President for (at least) another 8 years.
Obama blames...repeat
Obama blames...repeat
Obama blames..........LMAO

If we had your way, there would be mass chaos right now. Thanks be to the house holding things together.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, says "we should not be judged by how many new laws we create, we ought to be judged on how many laws we repeal.

Does that "action" count from the Party of No?
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2013
In addition to Obamacare and Obamaphones, Obama should get together with Oprah and give out Obamashoes. That would be undeniable action in the true spirit of Democrats.

Spring, TX

#7 Jul 30, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, says "we should not be judged by how many new laws we create, we ought to be judged on how many laws we repeal.
Does that "action" count from the Party of No?
No to the demorats big government zombie laws. NY court overturns Bloombergs drink law..lmao
1 post removed

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 30, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Yeah........ right.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#10 Jul 30, 2013
McConnell: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

Does that "action" count from the Party of NO?

Spring, TX

#11 Jul 30, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The only thing you and nobama rub.....is the constitution. Your pathetic claim to be a Marine and your idiotic comments that prove otherwise is very amusing.

Spring, TX

#12 Jul 30, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
the t-reds blame...take no action.
the t-reds blame...boner says you need a vacation t-rubes
hahahahahahahahaha
No action on oblumbers ideas is a good thing.........failed policies of first term....hahahaha now he wants to make the same mistakes again and have the taxpayers cover it.

Bohner says you and he are punks.

Spring, TX

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
McConnell: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.
Does that "action" count from the Party of NO?
Oblumber: Uh, I don't know, I wasn't involved, the sandals are phoney, someone else is to blame..

Real action there, peabrain.

Spring, TX

#14 Jul 30, 2013
Be Politically Incorrect: Support the Constitution!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Paradise Valley Arizona

#15 Jul 30, 2013
I am seriously not trying to rub it in the faces of you liberal pigs, But this Obama is a fool, He said that we wouldn't allow Detroit to fail...LOL

Folks Detroit failed!!!

Folks, Detroit is the Democrat financial model
1 post removed
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#17 Jul 30, 2013
'lacking in action' for Øbama's crappy ideas is a 'good idea' for the country.
1 post removed
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#19 Jul 30, 2013
Far Away wrote:
'lacking in action' for Øbama's crappy ideas is a 'good idea' for the country.
speaking as a fan of former governor 'quitta' Palin, you mean? "lacking in action" was her moniker, as of course was "lacking in brains"...lol
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#20 Jul 30, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
I am seriously not trying to rub it in the faces of you liberal pigs, But this Obama is a fool, He said that we wouldn't allow Detroit to fail...LOL
Folks Detroit failed!!!
Folks, Detroit is the Democrat financial model
turd fondling righties love 'colored' cities to fail, it makes them feel superior as new orleans and detroit run into problems

Americans want to help and see things put to rights...righties want america to fail so they can impose one-party rule
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#21 Jul 30, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah........ right.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
moonie times cite = fail
1 post removed
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#23 Jul 30, 2013
Detroit is a colored city? What color is it? The failing cities are not colored cities, they are Democrat controlled cities. Cities that had more lazy people in them then working people, cities that have fallen into disarray while the leaders filled their pockets with ill gotten gain. The Republicans on the State level in Michigan will begin making a difference in the next couple elections. They already dumped some of the useless Unions that were bleeding he State to death.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#24 Jul 30, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Detroit is a colored city? What color is it? The failing cities are not colored cities, they are Democrat controlled cities. Cities that had more lazy people in them then working people, cities that have fallen into disarray while the leaders filled their pockets with ill gotten gain. The Republicans on the State level in Michigan will begin making a difference in the next couple elections. They already dumped some of the useless Unions that were bleeding he State to death.
its called 50 years of democrat rule
1 post removed

Paradise Valley Arizona

#26 Jul 30, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>It's as if Obama had been in charge of Detroit for 50 years.
yes along with his imaginary son Trayvon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Quirky 341,048
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Into The Night 54,534
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 9 min serfs up 74
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Igor Trip 173,666
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 15 min Boondog 465
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Limbertwig 193,879
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min sonicfilter 1,276,635
More from around the web