Sen. Marco Rubio pokes fun at needing...

Sen. Marco Rubio pokes fun at needing water

There are 483 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Sen. Marco Rubio pokes fun at needing water. In it, USA Today reports that:

Sen. Marco Rubio is being a good sport about needing a sip of water during his response to President Obama's State of the Union Address.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Billy Ringo

United States

#173 Feb 14, 2013
Joey Biden wrote:
Wow! This is news- a guy takes a sip of water.
Oh well, fight the power, they trying to keep ya'll in chains.
How do you know it was water?
US Lost

United States

#174 Feb 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it was water?
True that. I did see it on MS (edit till you sell the party line) NBC.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#175 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Been to texas many times. my favorite story ends with me asking a bunck of local truck driveres for some info...most of them were too stupid to understand my question. let alone answer...one guy i literally could not understand. like that guy in the cartoon show that mumbles everything..
finally it was a hispanic female truck driver who really didn't speak english who was able to help me out. she was twenty times smarter than the good ol' boys and she didn't even speak english...(barely)
good brain power down there,,,yeah...
*crickets*...*crickets*....
Jessy Venturda

United States

#176 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Been to texas many times. my favorite story ends with me asking a bunck of local truck driveres for some info...most of them were too stupid to understand my question. let alone answer...one guy i literally could not understand. like that guy in the cartoon show that mumbles everything..
finally it was a hispanic female truck driver who really didn't speak english who was able to help me out. she was twenty times smarter than the good ol' boys and she didn't even speak english...(barely)
good brain power down there,,,yeah...
You tell them brother. Uh Oh, I smell another konspiracy a brewin.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#177 Feb 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Glug, glug.
Nice going Rubio!
Better than going to bed in the middle of an attack on an Ambassador.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#178 Feb 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Been to texas many times. my favorite story ends with me asking a bunck of local truck driveres for some info...most of them were too stupid to understand my question. let alone answer...one guy i literally could not understand. like that guy in the cartoon show that mumbles everything..
finally it was a hispanic female truck driver who really didn't speak english who was able to help me out. she was twenty times smarter than the good ol' boys and she didn't even speak english...(barely)
good brain power down there,,,yeah...
Pro consertative's are the opposite of Castro, Che and Obama. Nice try.

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, February 14, 2013, 9:52 AM
Billy Ringo

United States

#179 Feb 14, 2013
"Rich white guys get a Latino to do their dirty work for them."
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#180 Feb 14, 2013
liberal women are ugly wrote:
Democrats are treating this like it's Watergate II for cryin' out loud. Great endorsement for Poland Spring btw. God bless Marco Rubio. God bless America and capitalism. Liberal women sure are ugly. Especially those Obama cabinet members and SCOTUS ones!
Which is worse, reading a t elepromter, like everyone else making a speech, or getting so nervous ya start sweating, figiting, and finally glugging water?
And if you think Liberal women are ugly, tak a good look at Ann Coulter. Conservatism sure has taken a toll on that chick.
And god bless capitalisn and the corporate masters who go to great lengths to keep it out of the hamds of small business.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#181 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Pro consertative's are the opposite of Castro, Che and Obama. Nice try.
Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, February 14, 2013, 9:52 AM
did you have a point to this post?
1 post removed

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#183 Feb 14, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
BS on 1st paragraph....if it walks, quacks and flies like a duck, it's a duck.
You havne't been to Texas....obviously.. "i guess" real brainpower.
no response yet? again? scared of having to run away for a few weeks again?

*crickets*.....*crickets*...
1 post removed
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#185 Feb 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
"Rich white guys get a Latino to do their dirty work for them."
I think they could have gotten a better one than this yo-yo.
Soon Rubio will vanish into thin air.
Just to show how out of touch the Republicans are, they think Rubio is Hispanic, because he speaks Spanish, but most hispanics form other countries, don't much care for Cubans. They are more of a Carribean mix rather then of Hispanic decent.
But, "he can speak Spanish...He's our guy!"

Jeb Bush can speak spanish too, and at least FL folks remember Jeb as a good governer. But clearly he is WAY too smart to be a part of the current Republican party of Stupid.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#186 Feb 14, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
Americans won't vote for scumbags like Rubio and Cruz
Why do you hate Hispanics?

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#187 Feb 14, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they could have gotten a better one than this yo-yo.
Soon Rubio will vanish into thin air.
Just to show how out of touch the Republicans are, they think Rubio is Hispanic, because he speaks Spanish, but most hispanics form other countries, don't much care for Cubans. They are more of a Carribean mix rather then of Hispanic decent.
But, "he can speak Spanish...He's our guy!"
Jeb Bush can speak spanish too, and at least FL folks remember Jeb as a good governer. But clearly he is WAY too smart to be a part of the current Republican party of Stupid.
Rubio is going to gain the Hispanic vote for the GOP.

There goes one of your biggest voting blocs.

HAHAHAHA....La KOOKaracha

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#188 Feb 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Rubys brother-in-law a cocaine dealer working out of Ruby's house?
No that was Monica's impeached boyfriend's brother. I believe Bubba pardoned him.

Can you say corrupt???

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#189 Feb 14, 2013
US Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he supplied Obama with his coke in the 80's
LOL!!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#190 Feb 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it was water?
It was actually TEA.

Tea party TEA unlike you who drinks da KOOL AID.
Billy Ringo

United States

#191 Feb 14, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
No that was Monica's impeached boyfriend's brother. I believe Bubba pardoned him.
Can you say corrupt???
You're wrong again - but, I'm sure you are used to that.

Ruby's sister married a crack dealer and they all operated out of their home.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#192 Feb 14, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they could have gotten a better one than this yo-yo.
At least he doesn't use a teleprompter....like your TOTUS.

hahaha

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#193 Feb 14, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubio is going to gain the Hispanic vote for the GOP.
There goes one of your biggest voting blocs.
HAHAHAHA....La KOOKaracha
he didn't last election. why do you think he will nest time?
1 post removed

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#195 Feb 14, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is worse, reading a t elepromter
This is what happens when Obama doesn't have his teleprompter...He cant leave home without it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton keeps stay-the-course strategy on found... 1 min Dee Dee Dee 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Coffee Party 393,231
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... 1 min WeTheSheeple 20
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min who cares 15,736
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 3 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 2
News Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her ... 5 min Le Jimbo 36
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Surgit Tempestas 1,417,729
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 6 min Dee Dee Dee 263
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min Bakker 7,471
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Abe 239,215
More from around the web