'US leaks on IAF Syria strikes could ...

'US leaks on IAF Syria strikes could be attempt to harm Israel's interests'

There are 20 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Aug 2, 2013, titled 'US leaks on IAF Syria strikes could be attempt to harm Israel's interests'. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Leaks attributed to US officials about alleged Israeli strikes in Syria hurt Israeli efforts to avoid reaction from Assad by keeping low profile, experts say: "The leaks do not come from elements friendly to Israel."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

William

Usk, UK

#1 Aug 2, 2013
Israel is trying hard to pick up a fight with Iran via Syria.
This is pure cowardice and why she doesn't declare the war openly with Iran,isn't enough that Iraq and Syria were destroyed ,or is it the route to Iran is via the destruction of the whole middleEast?
This article is full of lies and deception.
Oliver Cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#2 Aug 2, 2013
William wrote:
This is pure cowardice and why she doesn't declare the war openly with Iran,isn't enough that Iraq and Syria were destroyed ,or is it the route to Iran is via the destruction of the whole middleEast?
This article is full of lies and deception.
The had better watch what they wish for,if they pick a fight with Iran it will be tha last one they ever pick,i almost wish they would try it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3 Aug 2, 2013
You are both idiots. Israel is not picking a fight with anyone, they destroyed bombs that were destined for Hezbollah a known enemy of Israel, so of course they would destroy them.

you are both very naïve about the capability of Israel and might do yourselves a service by doing some reading on their forces before engaging your mouths to this useless dribble.
William

Usk, UK

#4 Aug 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> The had better watch what they wish for,if they pick a fight with Iran it will be tha last one they ever pick,i almost wish they would try it.
They are cowards,they know that it will be a lost war and they will be wiped out completely,they are taking advantage from the naively of these Sunnis and fuelling sectarian wars to bleed both sides indefinitely,Balfor and his declaration will never be forgiven through history with the misery he has caused to the middle East and Especially Syria.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#5 Aug 2, 2013
Jewish vermin same as Obama got no where to hide .
What's the difference between getting hysterical about a news paper gaff in Iran and Obama closing Consulates and Embassies for a day.
??????????
Little Jew is posing and big Jew is demonstrating.
TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT.
But they can't , Bigen and Littlen are stuck with glue to Al-Jazeera.
It's their call.
And there saying Arab Spring Replay.
However Bigen and Littlen don't want it and wish they were never born.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#6 Aug 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> The had better watch what they wish for,if they pick a fight with Iran it will be tha last one they ever pick,i almost wish they would try it.
The Russians have Syria and Iran's back! They would have to be suicidal.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Aug 2, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Jewish vermin same as Obama got no where to hide .
What's the difference between getting hysterical about a news paper gaff in Iran and Obama closing Consulates and Embassies for a day.
??????????
Little Jew is posing and big Jew is demonstrating.
TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT.
But they can't , Bigen and Littlen are stuck with glue to Al-Jazeera.
It's their call.
And there saying Arab Spring Replay.
However Bigen and Littlen don't want it and wish they were never born.
Get lost, HEATHEN
Oliver Cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#8 Aug 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The Russians have Syria and Iran's back! They would have to be suicidal.
If those Zionist gangsters are stupid enough to attack Iran there will be a shit storm of missiles hitting Israel,i don't believe even they are that stupid,if they are Israeli cities will be incinerated.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#9 Aug 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Not so sure about a full scale escalation occuring.
Israel could turn Iran into glass within minutes.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Aug 2, 2013
when is Israel going to realize the obama administration is their 'enemy' not 'friend', the DC muslim brotherhood connections run deep and as expected anti semetic.

rtloder

Winston Hills, Australia

#11 Aug 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost, HEATHEN

I will one day but first this

rtloder

Winston Hills, Australia

#12 Aug 2, 2013
lolol wrote:
when is Israel going to realize the obama administration is their 'enemy' not 'friend', the DC muslim brotherhood connections run deep and as expected anti semetic.

You dirty rotter I know what game your playing at Jew boy.
Your attempting to use reverse psychology , aren't you imbecile.
Its not a question it's a statement of fact.
And your as original as a dirt box for the cat.
Your following Obama's lead ,
There is no threat to any Embassies .
He is telling the world the opposite of the truth .
That's what your doing Jew liar.
You bastards bomb Syria to help your ally al-Qa'eda.
Obama gives them weapons and blessing and so do you.
Even Zawahiri is getting in on the act announcing " really and truly,! Obama is my enemy"

It's getting too silly for words, you Jews should take a look at the reality everybody knows about .
And forget your fabrications.

ocxz

France

#13 Aug 3, 2013
George wrote:
You are both idiots. Israel is not picking a fight with anyone, they destroyed bombs that were destined for Hezbollah a known enemy of Israel, so of course they would destroy them.
you are both very naïve about the capability of Israel and might do yourselves a service by doing some reading on their forces before engaging your mouths to this useless dribble.
Hello Mossad shill
still licking kosher balls as usual
is the pay getting better ? or still doing it for free ?

we all know about Israel power of nuisance, and your engaging of mouth after brain permanent disfunction.
ocxz

France

#14 Aug 3, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so sure about a full scale escalation occuring.
Israel could turn Iran into glass within minutes.
Really ?

It would take centuries of evolution to get one brain cell of yours active, yet we know that won't happen.
Natural selection...
ocxz

France

#15 Aug 3, 2013
lolol wrote:
Write to them.
They do listen to loonies in the good old Us of A.
Well maybe they won't listen to a lunatic Ayreshire.
I won't blame them.

rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#16 Aug 3, 2013
The professor well that certainly explains it.
observer

Klaipeda, Lithuania

#17 Aug 4, 2013
William wrote:
Israel always has a thousand and one reasons why everything under the sun is always everybody else's fault. I think they even wrote a book about it. "1001 Ways to Pass the Buck". I think it's a sequel to "1001 Ways to Win Friends and Influence Congress".
observer

Klaipeda, Lithuania

#18 Aug 4, 2013
I think "Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood' is number 673 in both books.
William

Coventry, UK

#19 Aug 4, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel always has a thousand and one reasons why everything under the sun is always everybody else's fault. I think they even wrote a book about it. "1001 Ways to Pass the Buck". I think it's a sequel to "1001 Ways to Win Friends and Influence Congress".
Nope,the title of the first book was : 1001 ways to sell arms to the ME.
They have 6000 arm dealers in this tiny state.
1 post removed
observer

Sweden

#21 Aug 4, 2013
Weinerschnitzel, hasn't anyone ever told you that you should restrict yourself to posting on S&M sites, so you can cover that ugly puss of yours with a black ski mask?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 1 min celcius 1,191
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,482,410
News 'Thanks for giving us a scandal-free administra... 1 min Marine Corp Pat 1
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 min inbred Genius 4,835
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 1 min NOM s Waffle House 31
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Rose_NoHo 24,025
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Sharrp Shooter 409,491
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 10 min positronium 2,016
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min WOW 256,535
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 19 min Jim 88
More from around the web