Is immigration reform dead in the House?

Nov 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Leaf-Chronicle

House Speaker John Boehner startled immigration advocates this week when he said his chamber would never consider a sweeping immigration bill passed by the Senate and wouldn't commit to voting on House immigration proposals by the end of the year.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2013
george_j123

Coimbatore, India

#1 Nov 14, 2013
IS America going the Communist way ?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Yup dead, thank god.happy holidays to all my americans, early christmas present.
1 post removed
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

#4 Nov 15, 2013
Dead at last. Dead at last.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2013
Nope. This Boehner gets shetkicked every time he goes up against Obama. He'll never learn. Happy Amnesty everyone. Bwaaajajaja
Justaimmigrant

Dunedin, FL

#6 Nov 16, 2013
And America looses more and more. These government couldn't care less about the citizens or people trying to do the right thing. If immigrants can't have a second chance to do it right, the broke country ( that I truly love ) and economy wouldn't have either. I feel bad for the ones that will live to see it.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 16, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
Nope. This Boehner gets shetkicked every time he goes up against Obama. He'll never learn. Happy Amnesty everyone. Bwaaajajaja
yes we can see that, not.with obamacare and the 39 democrats that voted with republicans to fix it.lol the dems are turning.dont unpack just yet.amnesty would take 13years.looooooooong time.you criminals will never make it even if it passed.stupid.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
Enjoy your fantasy because that is all it will ever be.
sandy1

New City, NY

#9 Nov 16, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
Not going to happen. Happy deportation,maggot!
2 posts removed
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#12 Nov 17, 2013
with any luck dead and dried up as a border jumper in the AZ desert in mid july
sandy1

New City, NY

#13 Nov 17, 2013
lolol wrote:
with any luck dead and dried up as a border jumper in the AZ desert in mid july
ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... 9 min American_Infidel 27
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 10 min Truth is might 9,778
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min D-U-H 49,462
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min Limbertwig 151,106
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 255,911
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,099,850
Doc: Inmate in botched execution died from IV 1 hr Deo Vindice 3
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 6 hr Who 242
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 6 hr Who 1,319
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••